Fire meets Fire:Arrogance mee...

By SideswipesBrother

"S-Sohara.."I said quietly. She looked so small and frail. As if she was ready to break. "I'm sorry, Rose. I... More

The Fires meet
Stand up
Marchin' On
Comin' Home
Love the way you Lie part 1

If It Means A Lot to You

112 7 0
By SideswipesBrother

Sorry's pov

I walked out the door and saw some weird medal bug. It flew over to me but I kept away from it and made sure my eyes weren't shown. Every shape-shifter has reflective eyes in a camera. It flew closer to me and I ended up having to show my eyes and it suddenly spoke.

"You don't work here. Your not human. What are you doing here?" It said. I knew it was just someone who was controlling it. And by the looks of it, I think it was hijacked or else it wouldn't be flying around here.

"I, um, was captured by these people. I'm trying to use this place to find Sides and my sister."

"Wait, Sides as in Sideswipe?" Another voice said. So this person wasn't alone. I nodded.

"So there ok? Wait was Sunstreaker with them?" The voice asked. I nodded.

"There on there way here. I know because one of the workers said it to the boss guy. But I have to be careful myself because they captured me and brought me here. I escaped and now I'm just waiting for my sister to arrive." I said. At first the thing didn't say anything.

"Do you think you can help us?" It said. I thought for a minute, then nodded.

"Ok, follow this thing then." It said. It turned around and I followed it. Making sure no one else saw anything. I followed it to some random cars. There was an old camaro and a blue Semi. I saw there were other cars but I didn't know what kind. I was never good with cars like my sister. There were two people standing around and someone in the car, controlling the thing. I changed back to my normal self and heard someone gasp. I looked over to see the two teenagers staring at me in awe. The guy got out of the car.

"So what do you guys need help with?" I asked. The blue semi transformed as well as the others.

"We know that they have been harboring Autobots and Decepticons alike and using them for who knows what. And we believe there using other un-human beings. We could work together and stop them." The guy said.

"Why would they do that? Didn't the autobots save the humans God knows how many times?" I asked him. The blue semi spoke this time.

"That is a good question but, we do not know the answer to. We are trying to get inside to find out what they are using them for and how to stop them." He said. I thought for a minute.

"Well that's enough for me to know how low these people are. I'll be glad to help."

Rose's pov

We sat in silence for a while. I was angry. Why would they do this? We protect them from evil and this is the thanks we get? I swear, when I find out who is behind this, I will kill them.

"Rose?" Sunny said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?" He asked. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, just..angry I guess. Why would they do this? We were assigned to protect them and this is the thanks we get? What is wrong with people? Do they feel as if we are threatening them? I just..I just want my sister to be ok." I said. I pulled my knees up to my chest and stared off into space. Sunny's holoform appeared beside me, as I was sitting in the back (I was trying to sleep), and he pulled me into a hug. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. He slowly stroked my hair and my back.

"I know. She'll be ok." He said.

"I hope so."

"Guys, were in Mission City. And the KSI building is only a few blocks away." Sides said over the radio. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. He was right, we were in the city now. I tried connecting with Sorry again. Sorry are you there?

Nothing. Something is causing us to not be able to speak. I looked over at Sides. I know he is able to speak to Sorry as well. They have a bond so I know they do

"Hey Sideswipe."

"Yeah?"

"Can you get into contact with Sorry?" I asked him. I heard him sigh.

"No. She won't answer me. It's like something is blocking the bonds." He said. I thought for a minute.

"But that doesn't make sense. Me and Sunny can speak through the bond just fine and I know you two can as well. So where ever she is, they have done something to keep our contact away from her." I said. Sunny hummed.

"Maybe the building has some sort of shield or something." Sunny said. I shrugged. Then I felt energy. It was Sorry's and she was with other energy. It was good energy so I knew she was safe.

"Wait, I've caught Sorry's energy and she's not alone. She's with something else and I can tell it's good. She's not far from here. Hmm...turn right now and head down that road until we see her." I said. Sunny nodded and went back go his alt form and did as told. Don't worry Sorry. We're almost there.

Sorry's pov

"Ok I'll change into one of the scientist and find out what's going on. You'll go through the back with Shane and Bumblebee and meet me there. Got it?" I said. They nodded. I had already learned everyone's name by now.

"Alright, you guys just stay here and try not to cause any trouble." Cade said to the rest of the autobots. They reluctantly nodded and we head on our way. I flew to the side, where no one was, and turned into a scientist and walked inside. I walked down to the labs where they were taking the dead autobots and decepticons for whatever they needed them for. I met Cade and we walked around trying to find out what's going on.

Cade pulled out the small camera and microphone from the little bug thing and took a video of what was going on. I think it was a live video feed. We walked over to one of the heads of he heads being taken apart when I realized who it was. Rose never knew about this but, I had known him personally. He was one of the good guys. Why would they want to kill him?

"Why would they kill someone who is on our side?" I whispered to my self. I sighed. I heard people talking and I turned around to see the bald guy. I think I heard someone say his name was Joshua.

"Search them." He said quietly to the security guards beside him. No one else would have heard him but I did.

"Cade, we need to get out of here." I said. He nodded and started to walk around a point where they didn't see us. We were almost out when someone had to catch us. I growled a little and turned around to see them running for us. "Cade, run." I said. We dashed out but there were more coming toward us. I looked behind us and saw them chasing us still.

I growled and ran faster, catching them off guard and punched one right in the gut. He grunted in pain and fell to the floor. I must have accidentally used too much strength. Oh well. I turned around only to have a gun pointed at my head. I looked around and noticed there were a lot of them surrounding us. Cade was beside me looking around. I would have tried something but, they would start shooting and might hit Cade. I growled in annoyance.

"Well if it isn't Cade Yeager and some random person who we all know as Sorry." It was Joshua. I glared at him.

"It's Sohara to you."

Third person's pov

"Does anyone hear that? Sounds like twins." Drift said. Optimus looked out to the road that barley had any cars on. He heard it too. It was getting closer and he realized, he knew who those twins were.

Soon the twins had drove up and Sunstreaker let out someone and they transformed. It was a girl who looked just like Sohara but the only difference is she looked a little bit more deadly instead of friendly.

"Optimus." Sideswipe said. He nodded toward them. The girl apparently had wings and she let them out and flew up to face level.

"Where is Sorry?" She asked. She didn't seem happy. She must be Rose. Sorry's sister. Optimus thought.

"She is in the KSI building with Cade. There trying to figure out what KSI is up to and why." Crosshairs said. She growled a little and turned around about to fly off when Optimus stopped her.

"I would not advise going after her. If she gets caught, they could turn her into one of there test subjects." He said. She just growled deeply.

"No one will do anything to her. If someone so much as touches a hair on her head I'll kill them." She said.

"Wait, but Sorry told us you guys were guardians of the human race. Doesn't that mean that you can't hurt a human?" Crosshairs said. She glared over at him.

"I may be a guardian of the human race but, that doesn't change anything. I protect the stupid things from evil and if they are evil themselves then they are the ones I fight." She growled.

"You sound as if you don't like the humans." Hound said.

"I don't." They just stared at her. She growled.

Rose's pov

I growled. I didn't like how they were staring at me. I was about to say something when I felt something. What was that? I concentrated on the feeling and realized it was fear. That wasn't my fear. I looked over at Sunny but he was just waiting. He knew something was up.

Rose! Rose, please, if you can hear me, help! I went wide-eyed when I realized it was Sorry.

"We gotta go. She's in trouble!" I said. I bolted for the building not even waiting for them. I flew in through the door, not even stopping to make sure I didn't hurt anyone. I could tell I was getting closer to her as I got closer to the labs. I growled and flew straight through the doors. I landed and stared at everyone. I didn't see her. I growled.

"Where is she?" I growled angrily. Most of them flinched at my tone but said nothing.

"Your sister isn't in here." Someone said. I turned around to see some random guy. I glared at him.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with my sister?" I said. He just stood there calmly.

"My name is Harold Attinger. If you cooperate with us nicely, we'll take you to your sister. If not.." He walked over to some guard holding a box. He opened it up and I knew exactly what it was. I growled loudly and charged at him. I pinned him against the wall by his neck as the gun fell out of his hand.

"You dare use a silver bullet on my sister, you'll be in so much pain you won't even realize it. I will tear you apart limb from limb, but keep you alive just so you know how pain really feels. Then I'll leave you out on the streets so that everyone walking by will see you and think, 'that man, no, that thing had it coming to him.' Do you understand?" I growled.

He just stared at me. He looked at his guards and nodded. They put there guns down, showing that they won't fight. I narrowed my eyes at him but let him go.

"Now where is she?" I said. He just rubbed his neck and looked at me.

"Work with us and I'll show you." He said. I growled.

"I work with no human-" I was cut off by a crash. I knew who it was. I smiled. He just stared at me.

"If you'll excuse me, I have some friends coming to visit." I smirked as I flew toward this huge room in which the autobots were destroying. I saw all of them stop and pointing a gun at someone who was yelling at them. It must have been the boss.

"That's company property!" He screamed. Optimus got mad and kick some thing down.

"They are not your property!!" He yelled. Him and that other guy went into conversation but I didn't listen. Except for the last part.

"Can't you see? We don't need you anymore." Bald guy said. I flew in and landed on Sunny's shoulder.

"That was cold." Hound said.

"Autobots, were done here." He said.

"So what did I miss?" I asked. He didn't move because he knew I was still going to look for Sorry. Sides stayed back too.

"Nothing much really. You know I think that-" He was cut off by that bald guy.

"Hey, you!" He said. I looked at him and saw he was talking to me. I narrowed my eyes at him. I flew down toward him and glared at him.

"You know where she is don't you." I said. He just gave a blank stare.

"She is lost to you. You won't have her back." He said. I growled and let my claws slip out.

"Run that by me again. Last time I checked, you had no control of her." I said. He just narrowed his eyes.

"I never said we controlled her. Once were done with her, if she is still alive, you can have her back. We need her for our new inventions to work. They won't work with her. And if we had you, it would make progress faster." I growled. I turned into a smaller version of my wolf form and pinned him to the ground.

"She is not some sort of property for your stupid company. She is no power source for your stupid invention and she is definitely not some machine you can just use." I growled and scratched his face. He clenched his teeth and glared at me.

"Now tell me, or it's your life." I growled.

"Bring her here." He said. I knew he was talking to one of the people in here. They did as told and went to get her. I got off of him and turned to my human form.

"That's what I thought." I said. I walked away as he slowly sat up. I knew he would try to escape but, I knew Sides took care of it when I heard him stop him. I heard the door open and in walked Sorry.

"Sorry!" I screamed.

"Rose!" She yelled. I started to fly toward her when I noticed her distress. Then suddenly, there was a gun shot and she went wide-eyed and fell to her knees.

------------------------------------------------------

Dun, Dun...Dun XD what will happen? Will Sorry be ok? Or will she perish? Who knows. Only time will tell. Well. that's all I'm gonna say. live in curiosity. As I always say,

"Curiosity killed the cat but, satisfaction brought it back." XD this probably won't make sense to you guys. But soon, you'll understand. Soon my pretties. Ok now I'm crazy. Well actually I already was. Well whatever. later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.8K 31
In which she would do anything to protect her brothers, and he would do anything to protect ʜᴇʀ. Octavia would do anything for her two baby brothers...
97.4K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
834 25 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...
19K 534 10
She's the daughter of Megatron. She's a fighting prodigy. She hates the Decepticons for the murder of her mother. And she's falling in love with Whee...