Beyond The World

By tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... More

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -42//

1.4K 205 22
By tumsehii

At morning!!

Teju wake up with a headache and body pain....she went to freshen up...and..left home...

And sit on car...and stopped at a restaurant.....and come with food...put it on back of car...and again started driving and stopped the car... infornt orphan and went inside...

Karan's pov!!

I saw her coming down... it's early morning.....she was in her casuals...and sit in her car...and started driving....i thought to follow her...

She stopped the car infront a restaurant...and went inside and come with food boxes..."itna Sara khana...kya karegi ye??""and put...back of the car...and stopped at orphan..but why she come here...she then went inside...i followed her....

She gave food to a old lady...and asked her to serve all...

All childs were seems fond of her...she was laughing and playing with them ...the smile i missed from when i saw her...

And after sometimes...she said - ok baccho i have to go....I will come again...bye ...

She sit on car ..and drove towards the hospital...i follow her till hospital and....then drove to mansion...

Teju's pov!!

After coming from orphan I drove towards the hospital!!

'"Omg...my head is paining like hell..."then i heard a knock sound...

"Come in" it was mahi....she come with black coffee...and give it to me..

"Thanks mahi...i needed this"..I take the coffee from her hands...

Mahi- " shit teju you are burning with fever..why you come here....I'll call pratik and inform him.. about to call him...'
She snatched the phone...and said - "no need ... it's just a little fever I'll be okay...waise bhi ...I'll leave after sometimes I have to go for a meeting"

Mahi-"but...she cut off by teju..."no but...you go I'll be okay.."

And mahi left from there.. after sometime teju left from hospital and drive towards home as she has to take some files...she was feeling dizzy...but she ignore and reached at house...she was climbed the stairs with a. Very difficulty...and took the file ...and coming down...."she felt dizzy about to fall.... pratik hold her..

Teju- thank you bhai...!!and.... about to go..

pratik- you are not going anywhere!!...( Sternly)..you are burning in fever...I've called Dr...he is on way..

Teju- why doctor..I'm absolutely..fine.. i have work!!! I need to go...and started walking....but she felt dizzy.... and about to fall pratik hold her...and she fainted...

Pratik - shit!!! Teju ... baccha...open your eyes!!!patting her... cheeks...but she is not opening her ... eyes..

Others..come to hall hearing pratik's voice...and shocked to see...teju's state...

Td- pratik..!! What happened to her...?(concerned)

Pratik - dad she has high fever.... Mahi informed me..she came from hospital..!!! And now was arguing with me...to go office ...as I was stopping her...and fainted... placed her on sofa..

Karan was coming.... down saw... teju laying on sofa..and looking at her worriedly...tm, km was crying...his mind stop working.!!! He ran towards her..

" teju... teju!! Open your eyes"patted her cheeks...tears in his eyes..
"Shit shit...she is burning in fever"looked at pratik and shouted " why the hell is everyone standing still....call the dr.."

" Dr..is on the way"....Karan picked teju in his arms...and went to their room....and looked at roshni - bhabi....come to our room with....cold water and a cloth fast
...

While others looked at him shocked..but didn't say anything as...now teju's health is more important

He placed her on bed... roshni come with with cold water and cloth...he... placed on her forehead... after 10 mins....dr .come ...ask him to leave the room....he leave the room...

Outside the room..!!

He was so restless....and everyone are just watching him.....then he looked at them realised ...what he did ..he remains silent..

After sometime...dr...come outside... pratik went near him and asked - how is she Dr..??

Dr- she..had high fever due to exhaustion...and stress..also...she is not taking her ..meals properly ...she is very weak...take care of her..

Pratik - thank you Dr.

And Dr. Left from there!!

Now everyone looking at him with question full eyes..

And before anyone could say anything....km come..and remove beards from his face....and remove pagdi...said- sunny cupping his face... and hugged him tightly....(all looking at him tears in their eyes)and suddenly slapped his .. cheeks

All gasped......

Karan - mumma....

Tm- Sunita ji ...yeh kya kar rahe ho....

Km- aur kya Karun...mein nitu ji...app hi puchiye ise...yeh kya kar Raha hai...kya. Dekhne aya hai...ki sab margaye hai...yaa jinda hai....

Karan - mumma aap kya keh rahe ho... mujhe aap bolne ka mouka toh do....

Km- kya bolna chata hai bol.....chal bol...aisi kya baat hogayi ki tujhe apni hi mout ki jhuti acting karni padi ....bata tu kya bolna chahta hai..

Flashback!!

When we returned from honeymoon...i was working on a project...anr it was a very big project...i met Aditya raichand...( Past enemies)..... He threatened that...he will get...the project by hook or crook...i said - chalange accepted....and how ever I got the deal after lots of his... attempts....

He was burning in jelousy and anger ..and he left for London...i thought that usne har mankar chala gaya....but I was wrong..

During naina and kunals marriage...i started receiving threatenings .. it's not for the first time... before also...I got threatened...so i thought to ignore that...and will complaint against him... after their marriage finish....when marriage completed....i went to office and started working on the project.....then i received a photo of teju...and her friends..... eating on restaurant from a unknown number.....then i understood that...his peoples.. are spying them.....i send this no. To my man to get information!!!...but it was not on his name...it was some other name.....

From that day!! I said teju to not go outside with out... taking any body guard...

But .he did very wrong thing by attacking on teju... she is my weakness...i can't bear a single scratch on her...i can die....but
Cannot see her in pain...and I don't want to take risk about her....life.......

After some days teju got into an accident...i thought ....i should stay away from her...it would be....best for her safety......but i never thought that....I have to act my fake death....it was never in my plan....

But Aditya.... wanted to kill me...so....he has already planned out accident....to kill me and prove it as an accident....but some how...I got to know about....his plan....so i planned every thing....I call Aman and ask him...to present there where..my accident is planned to take place...

When I saw...truck is coming in my direction..i  already jumped from the car...and car blasted......the men...saw the view...and inform him...and left from there......i was injured....and half conscious...and tell aman.to throw...my things...on that accident place...so that...they will think that...it was my dead...body...and Aman has already arranged a dead body.....whose...face...has destroyed.......and rest things...they did to....prove the accident is real....and I'm dead...and then...he took me to hospital....and....dr. did my dressing ask me to take bed rest for 7 days
.. after 7 days...i was completely fine...and i was thinking how to destroy him.....

Then...we...hire....his one of the employee.... actually...not employee...he was forced to work with him....he used to....give info about him.......

But suddenly he stopped inform us anything... after 1 week we got news that ..he killed him...

We were so guilty that because of us...he died....

Then we left that place and moved to Punjab....for sometime we stop stalking him....and created our new I'd...for us....

His whole business was drowned...he entered into illigal bussines....

And then he did one more mistake...and he have to pay for it ( gritted his teeth)...

As we have planned every thing so nicely...all thought that we are dead...

One day we got information about... selling of  young girls to other country...
So we went to that place....but ...what we saw was beyond shocked....there are many girls...who are looked like they are drugged...and one of them is Aman's sister....(he don't have any one rather than his sister and mom)...we are so shocked...i was feeling guilty that for me...he has to face so much... some how...we succeed to escape them from their.....his sister was so happy to see him...fine...and we were living together....

After 1 week...we both were out of the house as we have some work.... when we returned home.... found her... laying on pool of blood....that day I i swear  on God... I'm not gone live him......

I tried to find him....but he was missing.........then I got to know that ...he is in Mumbai....so we come here...
Flashback ends!!

All shocked to listen everything..

Karan - trust me... it's very difficult for me to live with out you guys....but....i couldn't take it anymore...so I come here...so that I can see you all...I missed you all....

Km was sobbing...

Km hugged him and caressed his face...and said -sorry baccha i shouldn't have slapped you

Karan - it's ok i deserve this... after what i did...

Td come and hugged him....and patted his shoulder!!

Kd - you could have told us....itna sab hogaya ...hum tumhari madad ...karte ..aur bichara Aman he also have to face a lot...and woh bacchi ki kya galati thi??

Karan - his man's were stalking us...i didn't wanted to take risk ....she is in coma...but I'm not gonna live her culprit for sure....but I'm sure he is not alone...some one also involved in this..

Kd - but who ??

Karan -idk....but i will find out soon..

Just then Sid come running... when listened about teju's health...and shocked to see...Karan he hugged him....and asked -"how??"

Then they narrated the whole story.... every one was happy....then they...went inside...saw. ...teju was trying to open her eyes....she slowly opened her ... eyes...and trying to got up...but failed...

Tm- aaram se...baby..!!..and helped her for sitting and passed her water...

Teju drink water slowly...

And said - thank you!!

Tm has tears ...i her eyes...she said - I'm fine... it's just a fever....why are you crying...
And heard a voice- yeh we all can see (sarcastically).....look at the direction...saw karan standing infront of her...she thought it was her... imagination...like every day she does....and chukuled... said - again hallucinating....

Karan - no you are not!! I'm here your sunny is here..

Teju(tears in her eyes)- sunny...

Karan slowly went near her...and teju hugged him tightly...as is he will vanish...and that's it...broke down on his arms....

Every body looking at her sympathetically...as they it was needed for her..as she kept ..it with in her self...she was crying badly...and breathing heavily...

Karan - sh!!! Shh!!! Mera baccha... I'm here... don't cry.......you are sick na ..... caressing her hair..

She stopped crying... Detached herself from him then asked - how??( Blankly)

Then Karan narrated whole story..teju was crying by end..and then boom "slapped" on his face..

Karan - baby??🥺

Teju- how dare you ..!! Tumhari himat kaise...hui..humare emotions ke sath khelne ki...how..??...you could have told us...how dare you to put my sunny in danger..." ( She was breathing heavily...and feeling difficult to speak)..

Karan - breath baby...!! Breath!! i know I'm wrong...I will not force ...you to forgive me ....calm down...you are sick... baccha!!!..( trying to hug her...she stopped him...by showing her hand... which were shivering)

Sid - shit...i think she is having a panic attack....all were getting tensed
he went near her...and caressed her back...- calm down baccha... it's ok... don't think about it...

Teju- bh..aiii... medic..ine 💊...ba .g....(difficulty)

Sid- roshni...give me the medicine from...her bag fast...

Roshni... quickly.... found the bag...and found medicine...and give it to her....and finally she calmed down...and slept due to medicine effects!!

Sid- all of you come ... outside..i need to talk... all of you....

Karan - bhai.. every thing is fine.. right??

Sid- jis baat ka dar tha wohi hua...we should have been a little careful

All looking at him question full eyes...

Karan - you are scaring me bhai...??

Sid- the medicines she is taking is antidepressants...that too high dose....idk..woh khud Dr. Hoke kaise aise laparwah ho sakti hai... it's not good for her health!!...we need to find her... therapist...and we have to find woh kabse...le Rahi hai..

Listening to this... Karan fell on his knees...

Sid - sunny you can't behave like this !! We have to be strong for her ...1st we need to find ki woh yeh peels kab sele Rahi hai...

Then ...naina monica...kunal and omi...come to their house ... tensed...and saw Karan

Karan saw them...and go to them...and boom....he fall on the ground!!. It was kunal who punched him...

Omi- kyu?? Best friends the na hum...uta bhi layak nahi samjha...

Kunal - are omi...rehne de ....use kya bol Raha hai..

Karan - sorry guys... I'm really sorry...i didn't wanted you guys...in danger thats why...

Kunal - danger..??(sarcastically)

Omi- shut up...!! Kunal first listen to him

Karan smiled as he know that...omi is mature ..he will listen him first...

Then he narrated whole story!!

Omi and kunal both hugged him and said - sorry man!! I should not have beat you( kunal guiltily)

Karan- it's ok!!

Naina and Monica - we are very happy that you are all fine..

Monica - aapne humko toh samjha. Diya..par teju..ko kaise...samjhoge..it will be very difficult..

Naina - yes!! ...we all were sad..She was the one who gone through alot...Hum sab. Ne toh ro liya...woh toh royi bhi...nahi...woh kisiko pareshan nahi karna chahti thi...khud ko sabse ..dur rakha....taki...uski dard ka ehsas kisiko na ho..pata nahi...woh kaise react karegi...I hope sab jaldi thik ho jaye....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 42th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 27.1K 115
the story of a boy n a girl .. where the girl is very rich .. n the boy works as a employee in there company but he is also rich... let's see what's...
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
137K 13K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...