The Other Side

Galing kay -QveenMe-

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... Higit pa

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

13

5.2K 296 393
Galing kay -QveenMe-

Cévon P.O.V
2 weeks later.
"Og we needa talk. What's going on with this money shit?" I asked him walking into his office making him him look at me with a raised eyebrow. Arvo looked over at me from the couch sadly before turning back towards the couch and pulling his blanket back over him.

What's wrong with him?

"The Russians have yet to find a buyer," he spoke making me sigh.

"Why I'm having a hard time believing that shít?! I didn't go risk my life and the life of other people just for you to fuck me over my nigga! I did the job and me and my nigga deserve to get paid! I barely like the nigga, but he did what he had to do and helped me to complete that shit. You sitting here smiling and shit while you playing with me! If I gotta go to them Russians my damn self to collect my money k will, but you made me do that shit so I'm expecting my money from you! Quit playing me," I spoke as he laughed at me sitting back in his chair laughing at me.

"You done? I don't know why you think it's ok to come k to my office and demand any thing. When the money gets here you'll see it. Leave my office before I splatter you across my walls little boy," he spoke smiling at me as Arvo stood up and walked to the door. "Lay the fuck back down!"

"I need air," he replied with a tear falling making Og stand up and walk towards him. He quickly backed up and sat down on the couch laying back down before he could reach him.

"That's what I thought. Why are you still here?" He asked me making me turn and walk out of his office slamming his door shut. I walked downstairs and out to my car seeing a few guys calling my name making me sigh.

"Fuck you want?" I asked them as they walked up today me.

"You tryna go wit us to spin on them east side niggas? One of them fucked my nigga B bitch and n-,"

"Nigga fuck no. And y'all don't need to go do that shit either. That's some dumb ass shit. Be mad at the bitch not the nigga she the one that cheated. Don't lemme find out that you dumb ass niggas did some fuck shit. You young ass niggas don't need to be out here anyway. Go learn something or do some productive shit," I spoke rolling my eyes and getting into my car. I sat back and dragged my hand down my face before starting my car up.

Dumb ass people.

I clicked around in my car finding Cordell's contact and pressed call. It rang for a minute before going to voicemail. Wonder what he's doing...

I made my way over to P's house to grab a package. Might as well do some work since we ain't got that money. He just better not be on no bullshit. I started on my drive to his house thinking about everything. Damn I miss my brother. Shit is so stupid. He really got killed for nothing. He's really gone.  I'll shít bro the moment I find out who killed that nigga I promise I'm blow his head clean the fuck off. I gotta get back for that shit. I don't even care if I get caught for that one he gotta be put down.

I pulled up in front of P's house and hopped out of my car walking up to his front door before knocking on it. I stood there annoyed waiting for him to open the door and after a while he did.

"Fuck you want?" He asked me rolling his eyes.

"I don't know how niggas don't know you gay witcho sassy ass. Open the fucking door so I can get a pack my nigga and you need to talk to yo Russian friends or whatever about that money," I spoke as he opened the door letting me in. 

"You talk a lot of shít for someone who needs me," he spoke making me look at him like he was insane.

"Nigga, I only come to you because you coo wit Og and y'all got some shit worked out. I don't have to come to you at all. All I'm saying is somebody better gimme my fucking money or it's gone be a problem. I didn't do all that shit just to get fucked! Tell them niggas that they rich enough and they need to come outta pocket for that shit. It better be the same amount too and I'm not fucking playing," I told him as he left out of the living room and walked downstairs to his basement.

Dumb bitch. He's always pissing me o-

"Wassup Cev. Whatchu doing here?" I heard Cordell ask me as he walked out from the back. Oh that's why he ain't answer.

"Getting a pack," i said keeping it short making him walk over to the couch and sit down next to me. I looked over at him seeing that small smile on his face that I've grown accustomed to. "What?"

"You good?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"You was fucking him?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I ain't fuck that man Cev. We was talking and I was about to call you back after, but you pulled up to get a pack so I ain't have to," he explained making me nod my head.

"I was about to say cause you dirty if you do," I told him making him chuckle.

"How you figure that?" He asked me as I ignored him resting my head on my hand.

"Tell yo boyfriend to get my fucking money from them dumb ass Russians my nigga! It's been almost 3 months and I don't like being played with. This shit pissing me off. How I do some shit in June and now it's fucking August yo and I still don't have my money. Imma shoot that nigga if he playing with me," I told him as he sat back on the couch putting his arm on the back of the couch. "Fuck you doing? Tryna cuddle me in yo boyfriend house? Get the fuck over there,"

"I wasn't and he's not my boyfriend for 50th time Cev. He's not my nigga. I was already over here for the same thing and he said the Russians ain't find a seller yet, but they might have a new one so they were gonna talk to them and then see," he told me as I sighed and he moved his arms and sat on the other part of the couch like I asked him too. Good.

"I've been knowing yo ass for fucking years Cordell. Years! And I know you kinda gullible and shit, but there's no way you actually believe that a drug this expensive wasn't bought by someone. They gone money off of shit mixing a piece of this shit in anything they make. Somebody is fucking lying," I told him.

"Well if you've known me for years you would also know that's what I said to P. That somebody was lying. It's been way to long and I want my money too. I'm tryna get outta here," he spoke making me sigh.

"Yes for yo fuck as beach house," I replied making him laugh.

"Yea for that fuck ass beach house you said you was about to build next to mine," he retorted making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not living next to you no more. Fuck you," I spoke watching as P came back upstairs and walked over to me.

"All because i didn't answer my phone Cev? You such a brat," he replied chuckling making me shrug.

"Ion know you might not answer the door or something since you don't like answering shit. Don't talk to me," I replied grabbing the pack and looking P in his eyes. "Imma blow yo dick off if I don't see my money before this year is over. YOU better find them a new buyer since you so good at buying shit,"

"Fuck you Cévon. Get the fuck outta my house," P yelled making me roll my eyes. I ain't gone hit this pussy, he might cry or some shit.

"Can I get a ride Cev?" I heard making me look back at Cordell.

"Come on nigga," I spoke looking back at P.

"So y'all best friends now? Or are y'all fucking? That's why you barely talk to me now Cordell? That's why we ain't have a night with just us two chilling or hanging out?" He asked Cordell as he looked at him sadly.

"P, look. Im sorry ok I just h-,"

"I mena why you acting surprised? Did I not tell you I was taking yo nigga without being gay? You acting desperate y'all was never even together so why you so emotionally attached? And don't call him Cordell call him Dell or something he don't fuck witchu like that," I spoke without even meaning too. Why the fuck do I keep defensive about this big slut?!

If he wanna fuck him then go fuck him why am I acting like I care? This shit is going to far I don't know hats wrong with me today. Shit I don't know what's BEEN wrong with me.

Waiting for the nigga to call, always looking to hang out with him, I introduced him to my friends, he's always at my crib, and I feel annoyed anytime I see him around P and it makes me mad and I start saying weird shit to him.

I'm so confused...

"Ce-,"

"P just drop it. He didn't mena that shit he's just having a bad day and it's annoyed about the money. Not you man. Just please try to talk to them as soon as possible to see wassup with the money. It's not fair for us to risk our lives just to be fucked over. See you P," he spoke walking out of the door with me and over to my car. We both got in together and started my car up and took off. "No seat belt?"

"Don't talk to me," I spoke feeling a way about him making me feel a way. I don't get whats happening. Yes I do this shit to Nori and Itrez and tel them they must not really love me, but I'm always joking. With him I feel like genuine anger or annoyance when I see him around this nigga P. I dont fucking get it!

Maybe I need to distance myself from him for a while to just get back to my old self. Maybe I need to just go back to my old self. He's getting to comfy and so and I. That's not like me at all. I don't like this.

I pulled up to my house and parked my car getting out before walking to my front door and going inside with him following me.

"Did you forget that fast that you gotta take me home?" He asked me as k sighed.

"Nigga Can you gimme a fucking second!? I ddint even tell you to come in here yet you did! Just wait my nigga," I said feeling my heart beat start racing. Fuck bro.

"Chill Cev I was ju-,"

"Yo please just stop talking right now," I spoke as he sighed.

"Yea...imma just walk. I'm out," he spoke going to the door.

"You're weird as fuck," I replied making him turn around.

"How the fuck am I weird my nigga? You act like imma mind reader or something I ju-,"

"Watcho tone my nigga. Real shit. Don't forget who the fuck I am," I spoke feeling  body go nervous as my adrenaline started going.

"Who are you my nigga?! Cause to me you starting to look like a fucking fraud! I'm not scared of no nigga who can't even be real with himself," he yelled at me making me look at him.

"Whatchu just say?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I said you pussy Cévon. That's what I said. You so tough and shit, but I see the way you act around me and then try to act like you not! You can't even be real with yo own self about yo sexuality and to me that's pussy as fuck. Niggas dumb as fuck to be scared of yo insecure ass!" He yelled at making me walk over to him chuckling before punching him in his chest as hard as I could. He held his chest and stumbled back hissing before breathing hard and decking me in my face.

It's up.

I hit that nigga quick and hard wherever I could as we started fighting. I went to push him but he grabbed my arms locking me in his embrace.

"GET OFF ME FUMB ASS BITCH!" I yelled at him as I managed to break free and start throwing punches again. He punched me in my face making my head go to the side and my vision go blurry. Fuck me...

I stood up straight and felt myself being grabbed making me punch his sides as hard as I could. I heard him hiss making me know I got that kidney shot.

"I hope yo fucking kidney fall out bitch! Get off me!" I screamed at him as he stared punching me back before lifting me up and slamming me down on the floor hard. I grabbed the back of my head and sat up groaning making him stop hitting me. I grabbed his legs and pulled him down before getting on top of him swinging as hard as I could. He grabbed me and flipped us over grabbing my arms holding me down.

"Cévon stop! I don't wanna fight you man! You know I don't. Just stop!" He yelled holding my arms above my head and I tried to break freak by kicking him off of me. I stood back up and watched as he quickly walked up on me as I tried to hit him. He grabbed my arms locking them behind my back before picking me up and slamming me onto my dinner table. He didn't do it hard though. "I don't wanna fight you Cévon. Calm down,"

"No Nigga! F-Fuck you bitch let me go!" I yelled moving, but he didn't budge at all. This bitch is strong as shit.

"Cévon, I don't wanna hurt you anymore," he spoke calmly as I still bucked my body tryna get away from
Him.

I Wanna fucking fight!

The room grew quiet as I stopped fighting him back and just laid there. He stood in between my legs leaning down over me as he spoke calmly holding my arms behind my back.

"If I let you go are you gonna hit me?" He asked me softly as I ignored him breathing hard. "Cévon...,"

"What?" I replied quietly as he stared at me leaning closer. Shit...

He connected our lips making my body and my heart go fucking crazy I closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss leaning on me more. I felt our fronts being pressed together due to how he had me on top of the table while leaning over me.

"If I let you go are you gonna hit me?" He asked me again through the kiss making me shake my head. He let my arms go and I immediately placed my hand on the back of his head pulling him closer with the other one. He sucked on my tongue before dragging his hands down my body and grabbing my ass. He grabbed me and lifted me up making me hold onto him tightly. He transferred me to the couch and laid me down getting in between my legs before leaning back down and connecting our lips again. "You so hard Cev. Can I help?"

"Mhm," I hummed as he connected our lips again in a passionate her sloppy kiss. He started to unbuckle my belt quickly as I laid there looking at him biting my lip. My body is feeling a million different things right now. He unzipped my pants and reached in grabbing my dick making my stomach feel crazy. I have butterflies like crazy right now.

"It's so big Cev. I bet it taste good," he told me pulling my shirt up before kissing down my body. He licked the tip of my dick making me shudder and close my eyes.

I feel like I'm stuck in a trance. What the fuck is he doing to me?

I heard a gasp making me open my eyes and look up to see Nori standing there in shock.

I pushed him off of me and out my dick away quickly before fixing my pants.

"I-I won't say anything! You my brother and I wo-,"

"Nori get out," I spoke putting my head in my hands.

It's like seeing her made everything go back to reality.

Did we really just do that? Was I really just kissing a whole grown ass man? I ain't never been gay in my life yet I-

This is just too fucking much...

"But I won-,"

"Nori get the fuck out!" I yelled at her watching her jumó and walk back out dl the door.

"Cévon, I'm sorry ok. I ju-,"

"Get out Cordell. Walk, call an Uber, I don't care...just leave me alone," I spoke quietly holding my head in my hands.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Look, I know you may be feeling a lot of different emotions right now, but I promise you th-,"

"Just Cordell. I wanna be alone. Please just go ok? I just...I just need to be alone ok?" I told him as he sighed before getting up and walking to the front door.

"I'm sorry Cévon...for everything," he spoke leaving out of the front door making me sigh and fall back into the couch.

What the fuck just happened?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.1K 1.9K 39
Starting over, was something that I hated doing, but I didn't have a choice. The life I had once planned, was nothing like the one I had now. It neve...
203K 6.1K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
389K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'
70.9K 4.1K 43
You can change your name, Change your mind, And leave this fucked up place behind, But I'll know, I'll know.