It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 1

2.5K 272 71
By ChhaviGupta51

Mahi's POV

Looking at my reflection in the mirror for one more time, I went out of my room, satisfied with my look. I was wearing a mauve-coloured lehenga with very elegant and intricate silver work and I knew that it suited me well. I teamed it up with an amethyst pearl and diamond pendant.

I wanted to look good since it's my brother's engagement, though he was not aware of it till now.

All the men were waiting for us in the living room,  I entered and my dad gave me a broad smile. He rushed to hug me.

" My little princess, my doll... When did you grow up?? Please don't grow up so soon, I don't want anyone to come and claim your hand in marriage so soon. I swear, I will send him back with a blue-black eye and broken jaw." Dad said looking at me getting emotional.

" Dad!! Please cut the drama. As it is, I am not going anywhere, leaving you.  These two are older than me, it's their time to get married first. Remember the clauses in the will?? "  I said.

"  Hey, no way! We will get you married before we get married so that we can live happily ever after. " Mihir. Bhai said.

" I will never let you enjoy your life if you get me married first. I want to enjoy myself with my sisters-in-law. " I said.

Just then Mom walked in, looking as beautiful and elegant as ever. Dad could not even blink, though she didn't even look at him and came to me.

" Awe, you are looking very pretty, sweetheart. " She hugged me and caressed my face. 

" She looks exactly as you used to look when we got married. " Dad said, Mom nodded with a smile.

" Everyone, ready? Where is Roshni? " Mom asked.

" She is coming, mom. " I replied, she smiled.

" Megha, I have started having some pain i... " Dad said.

Oh, God!! Not again, Dad.

We all rolled our eyes and shook our heads at Dad's antics.

" You have already used all your excuses till now. I know you must not be feeling well. C'mon Mehul, grow up. It has been about 27 years and you are still the same. No more excuses. I am going. If you don't want to go, then stay here. " Mom said. He rubbed the back of his head like Mihir bhai does sometimes.

" Dad, don't forget Gautam uncle would be there too. Please don't expect us to take care of Mom, I have to take care of Mahi and Roshni both. " Mihir said winking at bhai.

" As it is, he can't afford to annoy Gautam uncle. " Manik Bhai said.

" Yes, and I hope you remember what happened 27 years ago... But still, if you don't want to come... " Mom smirked. 

" Of course, I am going with you," Dad said. We all laughed.

Roshni, Manik bhai's ward also got ready, she was looking very pretty. We all were ready. Mom looked at all of us with a proud smile on her face.

My mom and dad were over excited as they planned the surprise engagement ceremony with Sahni's, though Mihir bhai and I were happy for him as he was getting married to his girlfriend. Still, we were not in favor of the surprise engagement party.  

Manik Bhai was going to get engaged and he thought that he was going to some inauguration of a new wing of Khanna's hotel.

Mom made him wear a brooch giving him an excuse that he was the heir of the Shah family.

We all reached there and were welcomed by Khannas' as they owned the hotel and belonged to Myra's family.

Everyone in our circle was there, and Manik Bhai was getting somewhat awkward because of some misunderstanding between him and his friends.

But somehow they started talking as they have been inseparable for almost two decades. They became friends when they were 6-7 and it has been almost twenty years and they all have stuck together through thick and thin.

The engagement was announced and Bhai was shocked, I don't know why, but he didn't look happy, he should have been over the clouds but he looked shocked. All his friends were teasing him except the Kapoor brothers.

But why??  Were they not happy for Bhai??

Rajveer(Raj) was not even present there, whereas Ranveer(Ron) gave a polite smile that didn't reach his eyes, he looked reserved.

What happened to him now??  Not making use of the situation, as there were so many pretty girls, then why was he looking tense?

" Mahi!! " I  saw Manik Bhai calling me, I went to him immediately.

" Yes, Bhai?? "  I asked.

" Where is Roshni?? " He asked.

Oh, my God!! Wasn't he taking it a bit too seriously?? I know Roshni was his responsibility, but still, he should just chill and enjoy.

" She must be here only... " I said looking around.

" Mahi, she is not here. Please go and find her. " He looked tensed.

" Relax, Bhai! She is not a child. She must be here talking to someone or the other. " I said casually.

" Oh, fine!! You enjoy the party, I will go and find her. " He said getting annoyed. But I caught his hand and stopped him.

" No, Bhai! You stay here, I will find her. "  I said.

" Don't bother, she is my... Ward, my responsibility. I will find her. " He was getting angry and turned to go when Mihir bhai stopped him.

What was wrong with Manik Bhai?

Why was he getting paranoid? 

" Bhai, we will find her. "  Mihir Bhai said assuring him.

" Let me ask others, maybe they know where is she? " I said and turned to go looking for her. 

Bhai was behaving weirdly, he was getting engaged to his girlfriend and instead of being over the moon, he was worried about his ward. I shook my head and I ran to the other girls to ask about Roshni.

But all of a sudden, one of my high heels got entangled somewhere making me lose my balance. I wasted about to fall but bumped into someone and all of a sudden a pair of very strong arms held me.

I felt tingles all over...

I was about to thank whoever saved me, but then I saw who it was.

Oh, No!!

Ron?

Why did it have to be him?

He was holding me in his arms and was looking at me. I also looked at him, he had an unreadable expression on his face and eyes. We both seemed to freeze for a minute.  He blinked and looked at my lips and I came to my senses.

" I am sorry. " I said with an apologetic smile. And tried to move away but he kept looking at me, still holding me.  I cleared my throat and he nodded. 

" It's ok, Mahi... No problem. I hope you are alright. "  He asked.

"  Yes!! Thank you" I nodded. I wanted him to leave me but he was still holding me.

" Oh, that's nothing. By the way, you are looking very different today. " He said and smiled at me.

Why does he smile like that??

And what does he mean by different?

" Different? " I could not stop myself and asked.

" Prettier. I mean, very pretty. " He said.

Liar!! Must be saying the same things to all the girls.

I was trying to get out of his arms but just then Mihir bhai rushed to us and pulled me away from him.

Mihir Bhai even glared at him but Ron had no effect of it. He just turned and joined Shaurya.

Soon Sahnis' started the ceremony and gave gifts to Bhai and applied tilak on his forehead.

But bhai still looked tensed so I went to look for Roshni. I saw Ranveer also leaving the party hall and going away as well.

Why was he leaving when the ceremony was going on?

Was he going to meet some girl?

Or was he not happy with the engagement??

But why? I saw him going upstairs and out of curiosity followed him. I was surprised to see him knocking at a door.

Who was inside the room, whom he came to meet while the engagement ceremony was going on?

Just then, to my shock, Myra opened the door and after a discussion, he went inside.

What the hell?? Was anything going on between them??

This man !! He would never get on the right track.

Ughhh!!

I hate him.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😄😄😄😄😄😄😄❤️❤️😊

Good morning everyone

Here is my first chapter of the book, I started the book from and there is a reason for that. His involvement starts from here in the story. We have some scenes from Manik's book and some from Raj's book. But I needed to show some scenes to make it a stand alone book. Some readers don't read the books in order, especially on other apps. So please bear with me.

But don't skip these scenes, there may be an addition to  it.

Ron and Mahi know each other since Mahi was born he came to see the new baby when she was born. So can't start from there. But all relevant scenes will be here.

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm, I hope you will like it.

Please give your love and support to this couple as well.

Take good care and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
422K 28.6K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
96.5K 6.7K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
8.6K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS💕 Both are similar as well as different at same time🤨 ........ They except each other...