Baby Boy || Gay MxM || Omegav...

By ShadedSin

The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the... More

1. Cockroach Problem
2. The Kid
3. Reaching Out
4. Choosing to Trust
5. Bonding
6. Unsolicited Help
7. Shy Smiles
8. At Long Last
9. Like a Rose
10. A Deal
11. Declaration
12. The Perfect Moment [1/2]
Shaded Universe & Support on Ream

12. The Perfect Moment [2/2] [S]

9K 361 60
By ShadedSin

As we kissed, Rene bit my lower lip gently, then sat up to give me a mischievous smile while resting his hands on my chest. He moved a little, making sure I wasn't failing to notice he was sitting right on top of my crotch, my cock pinned under him while his rested on my stomach. I let out a slow, low growl as a response.

"Should I do that again?" he asked, his voice low and oh so seductive.

Such a bold, bold boy...

"Yes..." I murmured.

He moved his hips a full circle on me, and suddenly, all my urges were back. My alpha was fired up and in desperate need to have this boy. Rene looked so fine sitting on my lap, his sparkling eyes watching me while he teased me with his touches. He knew what he was doing to me. He could feel it under him. And his expression did not change. His body stayed relaxed, and the way he looked at me was filled with love and trust.

While he could feel my hard-on, I could see his. As he moved on me, continuing with his erotic little dance, his own urges grew. He sure was bold about it. He wasn't shy to let me see he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Those little boxers of his did not hide anything, nor were they able to contain his length for long.

And I wanted a little touch... I'd held him by his hips, but slowly, I moved one hand away, down to the brim of his underwear. His eyes darkened as I teased him, and his skin grew hotter. His alpha was again calling to us with their pheromones, surrounding us in their strong, rosy scent.

Keeping my eyes on his, I freed his cock gently. I made sure not to miss any single message Rene was giving me in case he wanted to back out, but it was clear what I was doing was exactly what they wanted. I chose to trust his judgment and relaxed, letting myself get more into the mood, and lowered my gaze down to his hard-on.

His size was not any less impressive than mine. Nine inches, maybe ten. I ran my finger up his entire length, earning a little breath and light, happy shivers from my mate. He leaned harder against my chest, his eyes falling partly closed.

"Sensitive, huh...?" I murmured as I did it again, loving the little twitches my touch caused.

"Hmmh..." was all I got as a response.

He lowered his head to enjoy the sensations as I continued touching him. I had a smile on my face as I stared at him, watching as his breathing grew harder and cheeks gained color. I kept my touch soft and gentle even after I wrapped all my fingers around him. I didn't have much experience in pleasing another man like this, but he seemed satisfied with me. At least until he needed more.

"Michael..." he breathed out, his hips moving on top of my own hard-on. "Please..."

He was too shy to let me know what he wanted. I didn't want to make him say it out loud in case dirty talk made him uncomfortable, but I needed his permission to proceed.

"Give me a kiss, baby," I murmured, letting go of his length, and he leaned in to press his lips on mine.

I rested my hands back on his hips during our steamy kiss, but inched them closer to his butt to see his reaction. When my fingertips reached the brim of his underwear, he arched his back, pushing himself harder against my touch. I smiled against his lips, encouraged to let my hands go under the thin piece of fabric.

"Michael..." he whispered when I gave him a little squeeze with both hands.

"Should I do that again?" I asked.

"Yes..." he mumbled, his voice heated.

He would have such a nice butt once he'd gained enough weight, but it was already nice to play with. I took my time, easing him into being touched like this before getting closer to his entrance. I still feared for a bad reaction that would ruin something between us. One suppressed memory could ruin everything, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to take the risk. Even my alpha understood that.

But unfortunately, it was something we would find out only by trying.

At least Rene was really into everything I did. The way he kissed me was hot and demanding, and it wasn't hard to get lost in his heat if I let myself slip into it. And slowly, I moved my hand to his crevice, and when he showed no signs of discomfort, I softly touched his entrance ring. He sounded very pleased with me, so I let my hand stay there.

"Is this good?" I asked as I gently rubbed him.

"Uh-huh... Yeah... yeah..."

He forgot to kiss me after breathing out his reply. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed my teasing touch, and his body moved again with my hand, his hips slowly dancing at the same pace as my rubs. Those movements quickly gained strength as he grew eager for more.

I loved watching his flustered expression and his fluttering eyes. He'd lost himself in this little pleasure I was giving him, and slowly, as it became clear he really was ready for this, both my alpha and I let our own heat and need for this boy gain control over us.

"Would you mind letting me have a little taste?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and gave me a questioning look with heat in his eyes. "It'll feel even better than this..." I added with a mutter.

"Okay," he breathed out.

"Turn around," I told him.

"You mean... an actual taste...?" he asked.

"Only if you want it," I said, smiling.

"But it sounds so..." he murmured, turning shy. "Dirty."

"I love dirty," I muttered, my voice low, but he hesitated. "It's all right, baby. You don't have to let me if you don't want to."

He was thinking about it. He was curious about it. I raised my eyebrow at him when he looked at me, his expression shy.

"I mean... I want to try..." he said.

"Just a little taste. If you don't like it, I'll stop, okay?" I said reassuringly.

"Um... Okay," he said, and slowly got up on his knees, and even slower, turned his back to me.

I tried not to let my lust overpower me when he presented that cute little behind to me, getting on all fours in front of me. I sat up and placed my hands on his thighs, caressing him slowly to soothe him.

"Let me know when to stop, okay, baby?" I asked.

"Okay..."

He still wasn't sure, so I was slow when I pulled his underwear down. Oh, what a nice, pink little ring he had... All puckered up and ready for me to enjoy. But first, I needed him to relax a bit, so I kissed his buttock instead. His body trembled, and soon, he forgot his embarrassment and everything else he had holding him back while I played with that cute butt.

"Michael... Please..."

"Hmm?"

"Just do it already..." he said quietly.

"You sure, baby?" I asked.

"Please..."

"All right..." I said, and carefully dove in.

His body trembled when I took my first little taste, and harder when I did it again. He wasn't stopping me, so I continued playing with his hole with my tongue, both of us getting more comfortable with it.

"Oh...?" Rene breathed out, his body relaxing. "Ohh..."

I chuckled, pulling back. "Should I continue...?"

"Uh-huh..." he uttered hazily, his heat returning.

I let out a low hum, then buried my face in his ass to have my fun. And soon...

"Oh, god... Oh... Michael... Mmmh..."

Oh yes, he very much loved getting his ass eaten by me. He was especially happy when I made strong, slow sweeps over his entrance. He squirmed in my arms, his breathing turning into quiet moans, and he slowly pushed himself harder and harder against me in search for more. I stopped my tongue on top of his entrance, wiggling it a little while adding pressure. He liked that very much. His ring stretched little by little, slowly inviting me in.

"God... Michael... fuck... haah... What are you...?"

I couldn't reply as I slowly penetrated him, then pulled back to dip in again. He went a little crazy as I continued doing that, slowly easing him into having parts of me inside him. There was not a single bad reaction, only good ones. Very pleased ones... When I pulled back to lick his crevice instead, he let out a small, frustrated growl. I chuckled at his response.

"Didn't get enough?" I asked, humming while I caressed his buttocks.

"No," he grunted, glancing at me over his shoulder with a frown.

I smiled at him. "I'll give you more, baby, don't worry..."

I brought my hand closer to tease his ring with my finger, rubbing him gently. He closed his eyes again and relaxed, dropping his head between his shoulders. I teased him a little, but since we both were getting fired up, and I wasn't fully in control of my needs anymore, I slowly pushed my finger in. Rene let out a satisfied sigh, while I leaned in to kiss his ass.

And my alpha urged me to bite that nice little butt. I'd held back for this long, but I had to give in to its demands. There was not a single alpha who didn't love biting, after all... But I was careful when I nipped that cute little behind. At first. But since Rene absolutely loved that, I had to do it again. I slowly moved my finger in and out while I was at it, and even went as far as to give his cock a light massage.

As expected, Rene and his alpha went insane. They completely lost themselves in the pleasure, their moans growing louder and their body trembling harder. Rene moved with my little thrusts and strokes, grinding himself between my hands to feel even better. And as I watched him, my own lust was slowly driving me crazy, and my needy, greedy alpha wasn't making things any better. I was hard. I was so fucking hard it was getting almost painful, but I tried to hold back just a little while longer to let my mate enjoy being pleased. I'd get to soothe my pain and need in his body soon enough.

But damn, it was getting hard to stay still... Especially with my mate letting out such erotic whimpers as he withered in pleasure... And whenever he breathed out my name... I almost couldn't handle it.

Yet, it was Rene who gave into his madness first. He suddenly got up, shoving my hands away, and turned to face me. The pure lust and greed in his eyes got me getting rid of my underwear real fast, and a second later, my mate was back in my arms, kissing me so hungrily I was sure he'd steal my soul. I did my best to answer with that same fire, but I was willing to admit – happily so – he was the more dominant one now.

"Baby..." I breathed out heatedly when he bit my neck hard. "Fuck... Baby..."

I bit him in return, my hold on him just as harsh as his was on me. For a moment, I thought this was it, that neither of us could no longer stall that one thing we both desired the most, but he fought hard against his need to claim me, and didn't go all the way. His entire body trembled, and he let out tiny breathless growls as he fought back his natural instincts, and finally, pulled his teeth away. It was not any easier for me, either... It was so, so tempting... But if he wanted us to torment ourselves a little while longer, I honored his wish.

To make the fight easier for himself, Rene bit onto my neck, right below my ear where he could safely bite me as hard as he wanted without making me his quite yet. I could feel no pain, only pleasure and lust, which was why I chose a different way to distract myself.

I grabbed my cock, coated it with my saliva, then brought my tip between my baby's legs, to his entrance. When he felt it asking for entry, he eagerly welcomed it in by lowering his hips, quietly moaning against my neck. I stopped him when he had my tip in and pulled my cock out. He took his teeth away to growl at me, so I put it back in, laughing lightly.

"You need to be careful, baby..." I murmured, my voice heavy. "I'm quite large for alphas."

"I need it," he said demandingly, his eyes flashing when he looked at me.

"Yes, yes, you can have it," I said, chuckling. "It's all yours..."

He gave me a cute little smile, smug as hell, then leaned in to kiss me again while lowering his hips. His tightness surrounded me slowly, his body soothing my aching cock, the pleasure forcing my eyes to flutter shut. And the boy was very greedy... He took half of my length in before reaching his limit. He stopped, still kissing me while supporting himself on my shoulders, his claws digging into my back. He had to feel full... He certainly was very tight around me, so my mind almost broke when Rene slowly moved back up, his ring massaging my entire length until I nearly slipped out.

Rene didn't let that happen, but he didn't continue moving just yet, either. He broke the kiss and pulled back just enough to see me, his eyes foggy.

"You all right, baby?" I murmured.

"Uh-huh..."

"Are you feeling good?" I asked, and he gave me a little nod. "Good... That's my good baby boy... I'll let you be in control, okay? You do whatever you want with me."

"Whatever, huh...?" he asked teasingly, rewarding me with a smile.

"Whatever you want," I promised with a chuckle.

He leaned back in to press his lips on mine, then took my cock back in, a little past halfway this time, and he didn't stop there. I kept my promise and only held him gently while he danced slowly on my lap, his body relaxing and growing softer. He quickly became lost in his pleasure and picked up his pace, his movements larger, making it so fucking hard for me to stay sane. He was so goddamn good...

When he tossed his head back, gasping in pleasure, I bit his shoulder, somehow still managing to keep myself from claiming him right that very instant. My alpha became surprisingly silent as Rene slowly rode us, so I assumed our mate's tight little body had turned it into a salivating mess that could no longer form a single thought. I sure was close to being turned into one.

"You broke my alpha already..." I breathed out, chuckling. "Fuck, you feel so good..."

"Uh... haah..." was his response.

I stared at his beautiful face. His eyes couldn't stay open, his red lips were parted to gasp for air or breathe out his moans, and he kept shivering as he moved. He was far gone, too... I loved that... I loved seeing how ridiculously good he felt in my arms... There was no fear in him, no negative emotions, only pleasure.

It did not help me stay sane, however. I had to put all my willpower into forcing myself to stay still and let Rene stay in charge. He deserved to have his fun without me guiding him, so I put all my focus on holding him by his hips to support him. He was doing such a great job satisfying us both, anyway... It was mind blowing. I'd never felt anything so good before. The way he moved as he lovingly rode me was divine... Picking himself up until only my tip was still in him, then sitting down, his soft hole welcoming my cock back in its tight embrace...

They said sex was a hundred times better with the true mate...

What a fucking understatement.

"Michael..." Rene breathed out, wrapped an arm around my shoulders, then bit me right below my ear.

I groaned in pleasure, and in the sudden surge of lust, I could no longer stop my hips from bucking up against his receiving ass. He moaned lightly, but only bit me harder in his own heat. His movements were shorter but faster now with not much room to move while he held onto me, which finally made me lose all control over myself. I couldn't help it, but the way Rene moaned told me he didn't mind my strong thrusts. Those erotic sounds urged me to fuck him harder, and harder he moaned.

He had to let go of me to gasp for air, leaving my neck sore. The poor boy had to be exhausted. He wasn't used to this. He didn't have the muscles or the stamina for this. His legs were already shaking uncontrollably, and his movements were turning erratic. But his knot was also growing. It was now large enough for me to feel rubbing against my stomach.

With a smile, I brought my hand to his cock and touched it gently. Rene immediately gasped louder and gained strength as I played with his sensitive tip, and rode me faster again. He was already spilling... Little droplets of his white liquids landed on my hand, and I used it as lube when I satisfied him. I almost forgot my own approaching satisfaction as I watched my baby boy, my precious mate, driving himself into a maddening orgasm.

"Michael... Oh my... haah...! I'm...!"

His body slowly tensed and curled around me. His eyes were tightly pressed shut, and his claws were leaving marks on my skin. He tried to hide his voice from me, but failed to contain his happy moans. His twitching cock was swollen, sensitive, and so red he had to be about to bust. It was beautiful to watch him...

"I'm...!"

"Come for me, baby," I muttered, still stroking him gently. "Give me your gift..."

"Michael...!"

He gave me his gift, shooting it all over my stomach and chest. I lowered my hand to the base of his cock and took a firm grip of it just below his knot. As I gently tugged on it like an omega's ring would, he withered harder in his pleasure.

And as his body squirmed around my cock and he still continued riding me with slow, thorough movements, my own pleasure hit me just as hard as Rene's hit him. I almost blacked out from the intensity of the orgasm only my true mate could give me.

"Fuck, Rene...!"

I made a few more thrusts, grabbing him by his hips so I could really slam my length in, and after the first few shots of my load, I shoved my knot in without really meaning to. Rene let out his final moan, happy and satisfied, and collapsed against my chest to heave and laugh in the aftermath of his orgasm, while I was still stupefied and numbed by mine.

When I came to, I found myself resting against my sweaty pillows with my mate in my arms, caressing me slowly, his body locked with mine.

I let out a low, long chuckle with my body still tingling.

"Fuck, baby... That was..." I muttered while he tried to sit up.

"That really was..." he agreed, laughed lightly, and blushed.

His eyes were shining so brightly at me... I returned that smile, then pulled him into a slow, lazy kiss. I was so happy... Not only because of how good it had felt, but because of how good he had felt. I'd feared this would ruin things between us, but no... On the contrary...

I gently pushed him back and touched his cheek, taking my time to study his beauty. He leaned into my touch as he stared back at me, looking happy and content. The smell of roses was strong... Which meant his alpha was not quite happy just yet.

I smiled at him, pecked his lips, then pulled back so I could see him.

"Claim me," I said quietly.

It felt so right to say that...

His smile grew, and he kissed me shortly as well before giving me his reply. "Only if you claim me."

"I want you to have the honor of doing it first," I said.

He bit his lower lip and took a short look at my shoulder. I tilted my head out of the way, moving my shoulder closer to him.

"It's all right, baby. I want it. It will make me the happiest man on earth," I told him gently.

"Will it hurt?" he asked.

"A little, but I've heard you won't really notice the pain if it's your true mate who claims you," I told him truthfully. "All you really feel is happiness."

He nodded slowly. "Are you sure I should be the first?" he asked, still hesitating.

"Yes," I said with a smile. "Because above all else, I want to be forever yours."

"Like I want to be yours," he whispered.

"Yes," I said, cupping his cheek to caress his skin. "So... Claim me, my love."

He turned back to stare at my shoulder, his eyes a bit timid. He licked his lips before finding the courage to follow his instincts, his need to mark me as his, and he leaned in. I hugged him gently when he pressed his teeth on my skin and focused on the slowly growing pressure right above my gland.

I felt no pain, only happiness, as he claimed me. I'd never smiled so widely as I did at that moment when he left his permanent mark on my body.

I was now his.

His shoulder was right there, pressed against my lips. His alpha was calling out to mine, asking for us to seal the connection. I took in those rosy pheromones, loving every nuance in his scent. Then, slowly, I opened my mouth and placed my teeth above his gland which I could now feel under his skin. While he still held onto me, I bit him, using enough strength to break his skin and feel the taste of him in my mouth. He let out a content breath, his body melting in my arms.

He was now mine.

Neither of us was in a hurry to end that moment, that one perfect moment of happiness we'd been waiting for weeks. Both of our alphas finally got what they'd desperately begged for this entire time, and they were happy. I'd never felt my alpha so happy. We'd found our true mate after four long decades.

Rene was the first to let go. He sat up with tears in his eyes, but his smile had never been so bright.

"Oh, baby..." I muttered and wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I'm just so happy," he said, sniffing a little. "I thought I lost you... But you survived, and now... Now you're mine forever."

"You'll never lose me," I promised. "I'll always be by your side, no matter what."

He nodded and sniffed again. "And I'll always be right next to you wherever you go, and whatever you do."

"We'll be fine, my love," I whispered. "We are strong together. I will not let anything bad happen to us."

"I know," he said and smiled as well.

He looked so gorgeous...

"My baby boy..." I muttered. "I love you so much. I... I gave up trying to find my true mate so long ago... I was fine with it. But now...? I can't believe I was able to live this long without you."

His smile turned shy, but his eyes sparkled. "I'm sorry I was born so late..."

I laughed at his little joke, then quieted down. "You are worth the wait," I whispered.

He wrapped himself tightly around me and pressed his soft lips on mine.

My baby boy... My true love... My beautiful, strong mate... He was now forever mine. Mine to love. Mine to take care of.

And mine to protect.

Thank you for reading! While Rene and Michael's book is now complete, their story is not yet over ;) 

See you in the next book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 26.9K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
90.3K 4.6K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
221K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
4.3K 64 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...