No Matter What Always Stick T...

By JesseLikeAFox

When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter... More

Information
Things Change
Hello Cruel World
Very Obvious
A Mouser Hunt
Trusting Your Gut
It Takes A Team
Casey Jones
The Angrier Mind
Shell Shock Time
Nano
Nano vs Turtles
Identify Your Enemies
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Invisible Ninjas
The Way of Invisibility
Fallen Angel
Most Hatred Opponents
The Garbage Truck
Garbageman
The Shredder Strikes, Part 2
The Unconvincing Turtle Titans
Notes from the Underground, Part 1
Notes from the Underground, Part 2
Notes from the Underground, Part 3
The King
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 2

The Shredder Strikes, Part 1

253 5 7
By JesseLikeAFox

In our ninja training, Master Splinter is constantly telling us that when given two choices, always choose the harder path. But somehow, when you're a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, the harder path always seems to choose you. - Leo

At The Turtles Lair

The turtles engaged in weapons training with one another but Jesse who was talking to Splinter. "Ha! You know what I like best about weapons practice?" Raph asks them. "I don't know..." Jamey said to him while she side kicks Cheyenne who blocks the attack. "Maybe the weapons, duh." Jamey said to him as she runs over to Raph's side. "Bingo." Raph said to her while Mikey and Tasneem run over to the two.  Mikey wraps a nunchaku around Raph's sai and tosses his brother. Tasneem wraps her manriki around Jamey's arms and she tosses her into Raph. "Too bad you two stuck with those lame toothpicks, and not a real weapon like the nunchucks." Mikey said to the two. "Or a Manriki." Tasneem said to them with a smile. Suddenly, Donnie and Cheyenne uses their bō to sweep Mikey and Tasneem's feet out from under them but they quickly flipped back up. "Sorry, you two. But the bō staff is where it's at." Donnie said to them while twirled his Bo-Staff. "My Bo-Staff may have an update but I siding with Don on this anyway." Cheyenne said as she press a button on her Bo making the blade pop out at the end of it. "Everyone..." Leo said as he unsheathed his Katana. "Put away the toys. Hi~yah! Double katana is the only way to play!" Leo yelled as he knock everyone down one by one. "What did I tell you? Double katana? Pretty sweet, huh?" Leo asks them with a smile. "Nice one, Leo." Donnie said to him from his spot on the ground. "You just got lucky." Jamey said to him making Raph nod agreeing with her. "Not so lucky for my tail. It just got kicked." Mikey said to them. "Oh boy." Tasneem said to herself while rubbing her head.

"Well fought, Leonardo." Splinter said as he and Jesse walk over to them. The turtles all line up with Jesse joining them. "Thank you, Sensei." Leo said to him as he bows to Splinter. "You have won, but do you know why?" Splinter asks him. "Well, I have the superior weapons. I read where sword master Musashi said the katana blade holds the soul of steel and is the truest guide to the warrior's way. Which is kind of how I feel." Leo said to him making Jesse smile at him impressed. "Very impressive Leo you know your Kanata knowledge very well." Jesse said to him making Leo look at her to see Jesse wearing the necklace he given her making him blush. "Thanks." Leo said to her. "Many things are said, but few are true." Splinter said to him. "Huh?" Leo said very confused. "Master Splinter's got that look." Raph said to the others. "I think somebody's gonna get it." Donnie said to them making Mikey chuckle. "Michelangelo!" Splinter calls him. "Huh?" Mikey said looking at him. "Do you think I am funny?" Splinter asks him while raising his walking stick. "Um, yeah. I mean, sometimes. There was that time you told that joke about the ox and the sparrow. It wasn't really a joke, but it was funny and—" Mikey said making Tasneem elbow him. "Oof! I mean, no, Master Splinter." Mikey said to him quickly. 

Splinter sigh as he turns to Jesse. "Jesse, please come here." Splinter said to her. Jesse walks over to him and Splinter hands his walking stick to her before moving back leaving Jesse and Leo facing each other. "Leonardo, attack Jesse with your katana." Splinter said to him making the other turtles quickly stand back. "Master Splinter, I..." Leo said frozen as he looks at Jesse. "Do it...now!" Splinter yelled at him. 

Leo slices down at Jesse, who stops the attack with Splinter's walking stick making Leo and the others all gasp. "Is this the great and glorious weapon of which you speak? Helpless before another ninjutsu student like yourself?" Splinter asks him as Jesse kicks Leo away. "Again, with both!" Splinter yelled making Leo charged at Jesse with both Katanas this time. Jesse parries each strike by using just the walking stick, wielded in one hand with the other behind her back. Jesse then easily knocks the Katanas out of Leo's hands before pressing the end of the stick to Leo's chin and lifting his head. Leo's brothers chuckles at Leo's embarrassment of getting beaten by his crush. "In the hands of a true ninjutsu master, anything can be a deadly weapon." Splinter said to Leo while his brothers laugh at him a little. Jesse removes the walking stick away from Leo and she hands it back to Splinter. "Remember, a weapon is only as good as the arm that wields it, Leonardo." Splinter said to him then without looking, he throws the stick directly into the center of the punching bag. "Until you have learned this lesson, you have learned nothing." Splinter said to him making Leo frowned as he picks up his Katanas.

Later, beneath a full moon, Leonardo stands by himself on a rooftop. Leo draws his swords and begins practicing. "I don't get it. What haven't I learned? My skill's the best it's ever been!" Leo yelled as he jumps into the air, and he leads beside a newspaper stack. Leo kicks a bundle of newspapers into the air and slices through the tie. As the papers fall, he slices into them. "I just don't get it!" Leo yelled angrily as paper stars fall at his feet. "Are you always like this when you are mad?" Leo hears someone say making him turn around to see Jesse sitting on a higher platform of the rooftop. "Because meditation would work a lot better then taking your rage out on newspaper. Believe it or now but people still read that." Jesse said to him. Leo couldn't help but smile at her as Jesse jumps down to him. "Jess, I uh, I didn't know you were here." Leo said to her. "I know, rage is more Raph and Jamey's thing." Jesse said to him while she looks at Leo's swords then she thought of something. "Maybe Master Splinter pick me to fight you because my skills are much greater than my sisters, your brothers and that includes you, Leonardo." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Is that so?" Leo asks her while looking at her. "Yes, it is." Jesse said to him as she gets closer to Leo and she leans over to his ear. "Do you not remember what happened a few minutes ago. How I kicked your shell." Jesse whisper to Leo making Leo smile while turning red. "Anyway..." Jesse said while moving away from Leo. "Why don't you tell me what has gotten you into such a rage." Jesse said to him making Leo sigh as he looks at his katana. "Well...I don't know, well actually I kinda do...Master Splinter just doesn't understand how important these swords are to me." Leo said to her. "He does Leo, but you can't depend on you swords for everything there's going to be a day when you don't have them, then what will you do?" Jesse asks him making Leo look at her. "Anything can be a weapon even a comic book." Jesse said to him making Leo smile at her.

Unbeknownst to them, on a nearby rooftop, a Foot Ninja is aiming an arrow at Jesse. The man releases the arrow and it flew towards Jesse. "Look out!" Leo yelled before he can move, Jesse unsheathed the little sword that the Professor given her and she slices it in half before it can reach her. The now split arrow lands at Leo's feet making Jesse look around cautiously as Leo picks up the piece of paper that was attached to the arrow. "Okay, it's not your regular mail. I guess Mikey would call it, airmail." Leo said to Jesse who walks over to him and she reads the mail with Leo.

Warriors, if you are reading this note, you have passed the first test. I call upon you as a point of honor to meet with me. If you follow the way of Bushido, you will come. And, you will come alone.

"Hmm, 16 South Boyle. That's not far." Leo said to Jesse who eyes were widen. Leo turns to Jesse to see she was scare in her eyes. "Jesse, what's wrong?" Leo asks her. "Leo, we can't go there, we should talk to the others, talk to Splinter but this is a bad idea." Jesse said to him quickly while turning around. "How do you know? What is it your hiding from us? From me." Leo said to her but Jesse doesn't reply, she just jump down into the ally. Leo sigh before he heads out, not realizing that he is being followed.

At the building, Leo looks around before entering the building. Once he's inside, the others jump down from the rooftops and they walk over to the door Leo entered in. "Man, Leo's been acting funny all day. And I don't mean ha-ha funny. I mean funny-funny." Mikey said while Tasneem slightly open the door to look inside. "It's not like him to go off like this." Donnie said to them. "Yeah, he's acting like me and Jamey." Raph said to them. "Oh, great, that's just what we need. Another you." Mikey said to them. "One of you is hard enough to deal with Jamey." Tasneem said to them. "Now another me would be a different story." Mikey said to Tasneem who look at him. "That would be a good thing." Tasneem said to him while Donnie and Cheyenne walk away from them. "Are you guys coming?" Cheyenne asks them as she and Donnie climb onto the roof of the building. 

Leo enters a large room the room screen containing the Foot Clan emblem sits to one side of the room and on the other, a brazier of hot, smoking coals. 

There is no one else in the room.

"Hello? Hello? Wha--?" Leo calls out then he pulls back in surprise at seeing the Foot emblem, which he had not noticed before. Leo growls and clenches his fists in anger suddenly, Foot Ninja flood into the room and surround him. While on the roof, the other turtles watch the action through a skylight. "Thirteen to one." Cheyenne said to them as Donnie and Mikey pull out their weapons. "That seems pretty unfair. I mean, there's only thirteen of them." Mikey said to them. "If Leo needs us, we're here, but let's see what this is all about." Raph said to them while holding up a hand making them put away their weapons. Jamey looks over at Cheyenne and Tasneem who both looked scared and uneasy, Jamey was also feeling the same way as she looks back thought the window at Leo. 'Jesse...we need you...' Jamey thought to herself.

Leo pulls his swords and begins fighting them. Leo jumped sideways, avoiding an approaching ninja. Three ninjas jumped after him but Leo simply roll and dodged them before jumping back and kicks them down. Leo then sliced through the ninjas Katanas then he kicks and punching them down until none of the ninjas were left standing. The ninjas all groaned in pain while Leo smiles satisfied but his smile disappeared when he heard someone clapping. Leo turns around to see a tall, slender figure in a kimono standing halfway in the shadows. "Impressive, very impressive. My agents said you were good, but their description doesn't do you justice." Skai said while smiling as he walks out of the shadows showing his face. "I am Oroku Saki, eighth generation master of ninjutsu. And you are?" Saki asks him while Leo gets out of his fighting stance and sheathed his Katanas. "Leonardo." Leo said to him cautiously. "Your appearance is very striking. It's..." Saki said to him. "It's not a costume. Although I know that's hard to believe." Leo said to him interrupting him. "Hmm, much easier to believe than you might imagine. I have seen enough of this world to expect the extraordinary. And you are extraordinary, but I did not ask you here to flatter you. We have important matters to discuss but I was expecting another one." Saki said to Leo who knew that he meant Jesse. "She's....not coming." Leo said to him making Saki's fists clenched from a brief moment too brief for Leo to see. "That is...unfortunate." Saki said to him as he walks past Leo before stopping with his back facing Leo. "Anyways, I take it you sent me and Jesse this." Leo said as he holds up the note. "Yes. I felt it was urgent that we meet. There are things you need to know." Saki said to him. "There are definitely things I need to know. Like why these ninjas, your ninjas, have been trying to break our heads for months now!" Leo said snapping at him. "That is exactly why we need to talk. We have been fighting each other when we should actually be on the same side fighting against our true enemy." Saki said to him. "I think I have the scars to prove that you guys are the true enemy!" Leo said to him while crossing his arms. Saki narrowed his eyes and nods while sighing. "Hmm, I see. To you, nothing is clear now. You have been caught in the middle of a battle that is so much bigger than yourself. But you must know there is a force, a corrupt and evil force, that is out there right now working its insidious tentacles into every aspect of our world. It is an organization devoted to obtaining power through crime, political manipulation, corruption on a global level." Skai said to him. "Whoa." Leo said as his facial expression changed immediately from cautious and untrustworthy to worried. 

Meanwhile on the rooftop, the others climb onto the window to try and hear what Saki was saying to Leo. "What's he saying?" Donnie asks them. "Something about onions. Or maybe pepperoni and sausage in a deep dish crust." Mikey said to them as he licks his lips while rubbing his plastron. Raph slaps the back of Mikey's head while Jamey roll her eyes. "What? It's hard to hear! And I'm hungry." Mikey said to him. "Here Mikey." Tasneem said as she pulls out a bag of chips from her belt and hands them to Mikey. Mikey smiles as he takes it then he hugged her. "Thanks, Tasneem you are the best." Mikey said to her making Tasneem blush a deep red. Mikey realized what he was doing making him quickly pull away from her. "I made you the belt for ninja stars and you are using it for holding your candy." Cheyenne said to her making Tasneem look at her. "I get hungry sometimes." Tasneem said to her with a smile.

"Unfortunately, the only thing standing against this evil force is me, and my humble army of ninjas." Saki said to Leo as he walks over to a wall with the Foot Symbol on it and a bug candle burning underneath. "We stand alone against them as my master did, and his master before him. It has been my destiny to fight for the side of good." Saki said as he walks back over to Leo. "I was hoping that you would find it in your heart to join me and fight against this evil. We could stand together." Saki said to him. "Well, I-- I—" Leo said not knowing what to say. "I would not ask you to decide here and now. Meditate upon what you have heard today and come again later tonight with your answer." Saki said to him making Leo bows and turns to leave. "Wait, there is one more thing." Skai said to him then he claps and a Foot Ninja walks towards him, carrying sword on a pillow while Leo turns to them. Leo looks at the sword it was black and red with a foot symbol on the handle right before the blade. "This sword has been in my family for three-hundred years." Saki said to Leo as he picks up the sword. "It was crafted by the master Toshi Kurahara in the sixteen century. It is said that, in the forging..." Saki said to him. "Kurahara folded the metal over seven-hundred times to remove any impurities." Leo said finishing Saki's sentence. Skai unsheathed the sword showing the clean, shiny, untouched metal. "Hmm, yes. You are impressive. It is for you to keep." Saki said to him as he points the sword at Leo. "No, I—" Leo said to him. "Take it." Saki said as he sheathing the sword and hands it to Leo before placing a hand on Leo's shoulder. "I wish you to have it as a token of my sincerity." Saki said to him smirking slightly, Saki bows and then backs into the shadows disappearing. Leo looks down at the sword Saki had given him. 

With the others on the rooftop, they were still watching through the sky window. "Gee, and I thought Master Splinter said never to take swords from strangers." Mikey said to them while Donnie sees the girls looking at the sword in Leo's hands.

Later that night, Leo returns to the rooftops with his new sword. "This is beautiful, Jesse will defiantly wish she had come along when she sees this." Leo said to himself. "Oh, Leonardooooooo!" Leo hears a Cuban accent making him turn to see the others but Jesse. "You have some splainin' to do!" Mikey said in his Cuban accent while crossing his arms and tapping his foot on the ground. "Nice letter opener. Is that the price of selling out these days?" Raph asks Leo as he approach Leo. "It's not like you think. I was invited to..." Leo said to him. "To join up with them?!" Raph yelled interrupting Leo. "No! I mean, yes. But it's different than we thought. They're not the enemy.  At least I don't think they are." Leo said to them. "You wrong, Leo! They are the enemy!" Jamey yelled at him as she walks up to him but Tasneem pulls her back. "You don't know that! Jesse acted weird when he ask to meet us! I want to know why!" Leo yelled at her. "Hey! Don't try to change the subject sword boy!" Raph yelled at him standing infront of Jamey protectively. "Everything Master Saki said..." Leo said to them. "Master Saki!? What's up with that!?" Raph interrupted Leo shoving him back. "I thought we already had a master. Master Splinter?" Donnie said to Leo. "Remember him, Leo? Real hairy guy about this tall? I don't think we can just ditch him." Mikey said holding his hand up to show Splinter's height. "I'm not talking about ditching anybody." Leo said as he turns around and look down at the sword in his hands. "I'm only talking about working with another group of ninjas in a fight against evil." Leo said then he turns to the group. "Mikey, you're always going on about how we should do some good. Serve a greater purpose. Well, here's a greater purpose." Leo said to him while showing them the sword. "Look Leo..." Cheyenne said as she walks over to Tasneem's side. "This group isn't greater purpose." Cheyenne said to him making Leo look at her. "Well, I am having trouble trusting you right now." Leo said to her making Tasneem flinched as she looks down. "I don't know Leo, I think Cheyenne's right." Mikey said to him making Tasneem smile at him. "What's this thing got? Some sort of mind control device in it?" Raph said as he walks over to Leo and he snatches the sword from Leo's hands. "Because you're losing it, Leo." Raph said to him and was about to walk away but Leo grabs his shell. "Hey, give that back, Raph!" Leo yelled at him making Raph shoves Leo away again. "Naw, you can just get one of your new pals to give you another one!" Raph yelled at him making Leo tackle Raph, where Leo tries to get the sword back while the others watch. "Give it back!" Leo yelled at Raph. "Gee, a fight between Leo and Raph?" Mikey said in a fake shock. "Oh, I didn't see that coming." Donnie said sarcastically as he shook his head. Cheyenne giggled at Donnie's comment who smiles at her. Leo and Raph continue to tussle, rolling around on the ground and each pulling at the sword. Leo suddenly rolls back to plant both feet in Raph's middle and kick him up and over. They are near the roof's edge and he goes over the side sending Raph over the edge. "Raph!" Jamey yelled as she runs over to the edge. "Raph, no! Raph!" Leo yelled as he throws the sword aside as the others run over to the edge.  

The group looks over the edge to see Jesse holding onto one of Raph's sai which is protruding from the wall while Jesse was holding Raph's hand with her other hand. "Ha, ha, ha! And you thought katana were the best ninja weapons." Raph said to Leo. "You have mad timing skills sis." Tasneem said to Jesse as the group helps up Jesse and Raph back onto the roof.  "I am such an idiot. You could have been really hurt." Leo said to Raph while Jesse holds Raph's sai back. "Yeah, you really are an idiot. And I don't hurt that easily, sword boy." Raph said to him as he shoved Leo back lightly. Suddenly Jamey threw herself at Raph, wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. "I thought you went over." Jamey said to Raph quietly making Raph's face turn red. "Well, technically I did." Raph said to her while  slowly wrapping his arms around her. "You know what I mean!" Jamey yelled at him while pulling away form him as she looks down. Raph's face soften and he put a hand on Jamey's chin making her look at him. "Don't worry, I ain't goin' nowhere." Raph said to her seriously. "I feel like we need to leave them alone." Tasneem said to Mikey making Raph move away from almost falling off the edge again. "Um...so..." Raph said to Jamey. "So...ya...glad you alright an everything." Jamey said to him as she backs away while Cheyenne picks up the sword. "So what are we gonna do, Leo?" Donnie asks Leo who looks at Jesse who was looking at him. "What I should have done in the first place. Talk to Master Splinter." Leo said to them making Jesse smile at him.

The turtles head back to the lair but Jesse made her sisters walk far behind the boys. "We're going to tell them." Jesse whisper to her sisters who looks at her. "We are?" Tasneem asks her nervously. "Yes, they need to know why they can't trust him." Jesse said to them as she takes the sword from Cheyenne and she looks at it. "Do you think it's the same sword?" Jamey asks her while Jesse looks at the sword to see J.O. "It's the same one." Jesse said to her while running her finger on the letters. 

Back at the lair, the turtles sit in front of a kneeling Master Splinter as he examines the sword. "My sons, I had hoped this day would never come." Splinter said to them as he holds the ripped fabric that Michelangelo took from a Foot soldier. "I know who these people are. I have always known. This is the symbol of the Foot Ninja. Their leader is Oroku Saki. But he has another name. He is...The Shredder. I have often told you of my beloved Master Yoshi. But now it is time that I tell you the whole truth." Splinter said to them while holding the sword. "As you already know, my master was a ninja of great power, one of the greatest practitioners of ninjutsu in many centuries. I was his pet rat, and I learned ninjutsu by mimicking his moves. For many years, I was happy. We were a family. But that life ended when the Shredder sent his Foot Ninja to attack my master. My master battled honorably...but through their dishonorable ways, the Foot Ninja overpowered him. Then the Shredder entered. They accused my master of working for their enemies. They wanted information. They were relentless. But my master only said one thing. He who lives without honor will end without honor." Splinter said to them making Jesse look down. "I tried to save my master. My efforts were in vain, though I did leave my mark.  The Shredder had taken my Master Yoshi from me, from the world. Not long after that, I found you, my sons. And you all know the rest." Splinter said to his sons. "I never told you all this because I did not want your training to be tainted by the poison of hatred. I did not want you to feel the sorrow that is still in my heart. But now you need to know who Saki, The Shredder, really is. He serves no great purpose. He fights no great evil. He is great evil. Any endeavor he undertakes, he does for his own selfish gain." Splinter said to them as she slam the sword on his lap. 

"Man, I am such an idiot!" Leo said as his shock turn into anger. "Don't say that until after I have told you this." Jesse said to him making Leo look at her. Jesse sits up and she walks over to the Splinter. "May I?" Jesse asks him making Splinter hold her the sword. Jesse turns to the brothers and she walks over to Leo. "What do you see, Leo?" Jesse asks him while showing him the sword. Leo looks at the sword more closely and he sees the J.O. "J.O." Leo said to himself as Jesse holds the sword. "Leo, this sword...was mine." Jesse said to him making the brothers and Splinter shock to hear that. "What?" Donnie asks her. "My full name is Jesse Oroku and the Shredder is my and my sisters father." Jesse said to them making boys and Splinter shock to hear that. Jesse's sisters avoid making eye contact with the boys while Cheyenne looks at the ground. "Why didn't you tell us?" Splinter asks them making Jesse turn to Splinter. "We didn't know how you guys will act when we told you. We didn't want to be kicked out." Jesse said to him as she looks at the sword. "We had a life before this, one were we were humans going to school, having school problems, fighting with one another like siblings do." Jesse said to them. "Did you say, you were humans?" Donnie asks her making Jesse look at him. "Yes, we were human before." Jesse said to him. "Shredder, meet a lady named Hope who is our mother after our father passed away and she made a mistake by falling in love with him." Jesse said to them as Tasneem starts crying. "One night, Shredder killed her while he thought we were all sleeping but one of us was awake." Jesse said to them making Donnie look at Cheyenne who was still looking at the ground. "Then he removed us from our house and did something to us that turned us into turtles." Jesse said to them. "He used the ooze that turn you guys into what you are today." Cheyenne said to them not looking at them. "Then he turn us into ninjas who work under him and I was using this sword." Jesse said to them while looking at the sword. "So, that your story." Leo said to her making Jesse look at him. "Yes, and you are free to choose how to use it. You can believe it or not. In the end, it is your decision." Jesse said to him making the brothers look at each other while Tasneem runs over to Jesse and hugs her with tears in her eyes. "And you not lying to us?" Donnie asks Cheyenne who looks at him. "No, everything Jesse said is true." Cheyenne said to him while Jesse rubs Tasneem's eyes. "I trust you guys." Leo said making the sisters look at him. "If you guys were on his side you would have taking us in to him already but you haven't." Leo said to them as he looks at Jesse. "I trust you." Leo said to her making Jesse smile at him. "So what are we gonna do about it?" Raph asks them. "Shredder wants an answer? I think we should give him one...turtle style." Leo said to them. The turtles all bow to their master, and he returns the bow. 

Later that night, the turtles arrive on the rooftop to await the Shredder. Weapons drawn, they watch as a number of Foot Ninja appear. Jesse holds the sword to Leo who gives her a nod before walk to the front. "Tell your boss the answer is no! And he can have his sword back." Leo yelled then he throws the sword making it stick into a turbine. "Let's dance." Jesse said to them and the Foot ninjas charged at them.

Leo and Jesse were standing shell to shell fighting back the ninjas. "I'm sorry...I didn't tell you...about my past." Jesse said to Leo while dodging attacks. "You had your reasons, but I trust you and your sisters." Leo said to her then Jesse grabs Leo's hand pulling him down as a ninja tries to attack him. Jesse head butts the ninja away and Leo kick him in the gut sending the ninja flying. Leo and Jesse look at each other still holding hands. "I would said your hand looks heavy can you let me hold it for you but we are already holding hands." Jesse said to him making Leo smile at her.

Meanwhile, Raph and Jamey were knocking down ninjas left and right. "So, now you know about my past and who the Shredder is to me. Why are you still sticking around me?" Jamey asks him while kicking a ninja. "Why wouldn't I?" Raph said to her while throwing a ninja over his shoulder. "Ya the first thing ta happen in my life that doesn't one, kill me, and two make me ticked off enough to the point where I wanna kill them and even if your father is Shredder it's not going to change how I feel." Raph said to her making Jamey look at him. "Really?" Jamey asks him. "Really." Raph said to her with half a smile. 

Over on the other side of the rooftop, Mikey was beating up ninjas at close range while Tasneem was throwing ninjas around with her manriki. "So your father is the Shredder." Mikey said to her making Tasneem look at him. "He is not my father, my father died a long time ago." Tasneem said to him. "Understand, now you can think of Splinter has a father figure." Mikey said to her then Tasneem's manriki wrap around Mikey and she pulls him closely to her. "Maybe..." Tasneem said to him as the two faces were close to each other. Mikey was about to kiss her but Tasneem spins Mikey away from her as she jumps up as ninjas were about to her. "Wow." Mikey said to himself as Tasneem pulls her weapon away from Mikey.

"Cheyenne...I really am sorry about your father." Donnie said to her as he swept a group of ninjas off their feet with his Bo staff. "I was afraid when my dad pass away, I thought everything was going to be fine until Shredder walk into our lives." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie look at her. Suddenly, Cheyenne was kick away from Donnie. Cheyenne rubs her head then she sees a ninja standing over her raising his sword in the air. Cheyenne looks for her bo but it was not in her hand or around her. Before the ninja can harm her, Donnie kicks the ninja away from her then he extended a hand to her.

The fight begins. The turtles are heavily outnumbered, but they each easily take on multiple assailants. "Check it out, Tasneem! Nunchucks are not only good for playing the drums." Mikey said to her as he lays out several Foot. "But they're also good for giving a leg up to a fellow turtle!" Mikey yelled as Donnie uses a boost from Mikey's weapons as a leap up and over a group of Foot. "You said it, brother! But a bō staff certainly comes in handy when a teenage turtle finds himself in the middle of a circle of angry, ugly enemy ninjas!" Donnie said as he knocks them all down. "You guys still going on about weapons? Weren't you listening to Master Splinter?" Jesse asks them as she air kicks two ninjas. "It's not the weapon that matters. It's the ninja who wields it!" Leo said to them as he takes out the last of the ninjas. The turtles group up while the Foot lie groaning on the rooftop. "Well, all in a day's work." Cheyenne said to them.

"Turtles rule!"

The brothers shouted in unison making the girls smile at them. 

Suddenly, the rooftop access door splinters into pieces and Hun arrives. "Not him again." Tasneem said to them. "We beat him before; we can do it again." Leo said to them. "You can say that again." Jesse said to him. "I've been looking forward to this rematch." Hun said to them as he cracked his knuckles. "Bring it, if you've got the guts!" Leo yelled at him as the turtles get ready making Hun roars and charges.

Hun punches Donnie sending him flying back. Cheyenne tries to hit Hun with her weapon but Hun grabs the weapon and he threws her into a wall. Raph tries to attack by kicking him but Hun dodged. Raph and Jamey swiped at Hun with their weapons but Hun dodged again and he kicked them back. Leo jumps and swiped at Hun with his katanas but Hun simply grabbing his arms and thews him back to Jesse. Mikey and Tasneem ran at Hun next with their weapons ready but Hun just picks them up and threw them at Donnie and Cheyenne.

Raph and Jamey then leaps on Hun's back trying to take him down. Hun grabs Jamey by her shell and threw her across the rooftop. Hun then grabs Raph by the arm and slams him on the ground once, then twice then a third time before he held a beaten Raph up in the air ready to finish the job. Leo gasps when he sees Raph being hold by Hun. "Leo, throw me at him!" Jesse yelled as she runs over to Leo. "What?" Leo said to her confused. "Just do it!" Jesse yelled at him, Leo didn't hesitate as he gives Jesse a foot up and launched her at Hun. Jesse kicks Hun in the chest, he stumbled back. 

Hun growls in anger at Jesse then spots the gifted sword sticking out of the turbine. Hun grabs and unsheathes the weapon and points at Jesse who didn't flinched at the sight of the sword that was once hers. Hun charged at her making Jesse stops his attack with her fans while the others start to get up. Hun charged at Jesse making her jump over him and she kicks him forward. Hun stumbled before quickly turning around and he looks at Jesse. "You dare fight me, after what you did to your master!" Hun yelled and he uses the sword to knock Jesse's fans out of her hands. Jesse was stunned for a second as she grabs her wrist which had been cut slightly. Hun then kicks Jesse down and he points the tip of the sword blade by her throat. "You fight well but your time has come to an end." Hun said to her and he gets ready to kill her.

"Jesse!"

The group yells then out of nowhere Leo stands infront of Jesse protectively. Hun growls and he raised his sword in the air but before he could bring it down, Leo jumps up and starts kicking Hun repeatedly all while staying in the air. Jesse stares in amazement having no words when Leo fight Hun to protect her. Leo continued kicking Hun until he falls through a skylight and the sword hits the floor right next to his head.

Leo stared down at Hun for a few seconds before walking away. Leo wobbled weak in the knees but Donnie and Mikey help him stay upright. "Ugh, I think we'll sleep well tonight." Mikey said to them. "That was not easy." Donnie said to him. "Here, bro." Raph said as he walks over to Leo and he hands Leo's sword. "Thanks, Raph." Leo said to him as he sheathing the katanas.

The girls approached them and Leo noticed Jesse holding her wrist. "Jess, are you alright?" Leo asks her as he rushes over to her. "Just a cut, nothing serious." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Good." Leo said to her and he kisses her cheek making everyone look at him surprise.

Leo and Jesse look at each other for a second. "Anyways." Leo said to them as he looks at the others. "Let's go home." Leo said to them then Jamey sees something. "Aw, shell." Jamey said making the others turn to see more Foot Ninja appear, blocking their path. The turtles once more draw their weapons, but the Foot leap aside, clearing a path for the Shredder, in full armor. "Those who are not with me are against me! And I crush anyone who stands against me!" Shredder yelled then he raised his spiked gauntlet in the air as lighting flashing behind him.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 86 26
The turtles are just doing their everyday things when the meet four girls who they will become the most unlikely of friends with. But they soon disco...
28.5K 504 20
Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader | Completed ✔️ Donatello x reader | Compl...
2.6K 42 24
Follow the turtle brothers and their young sister as they live their lives as a mission almost everyday dealing with the kraang mutagen canisters bei...
505 By Grimm

Fanfiction

7.5K 183 10
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 2 years after the defeat of the Shredder, the Turtles, alongside Y/n and April, face a much bigger threat t...