๐๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ใ€‹TMR, Minho

By mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... More

๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐“๐’๐“
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐ƒ๐“๐‚
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040 (Epilogue)
๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐… ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐‘ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐„
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
049*
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
057
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

004

7K 216 222
By mazewriterrr

Out of habit, I woke up very early and started my usual training. It hurt my side a lot, but I wasn't gonna let those push-ups and other things slide. I needed to defend myself even better!

But when a loud buzzing noise made my ears ring, I almost face-planted. "Jesus!" I screamed.

Minho groaned and tapped something on a watch he wore. "Morning." He said, his voice deep from sleeping.

I didn't reply and kept training, not bothering the boy who by now stretched his arms.

"Why are you up this early?" He stared at me.

"Don't you have eyes?" I snapped, making it very clear I was training. "I'm training. And why did the hell did you set an alarm?" 

"To train." He got up from the ground. "Why are you training?"

"To keep my... strength," I grunted through some more push-ups. "And you?"

"A habit.. and strength," Minho said. In the corner of my eye, I noticed him pulling his shirt off. Oh, god.

"Is that really necessary?" I sighed.

"It's very hot here, in the Scorch." Minho started doing his own things and soon I couldn't help to look up. His tanned back moved in a satisfied way as he did push-ups. Later he turned around and did sit-ups, making the strength in his stomach and chest very visible.

"Nice view, hm?" He smirked at me.

I blushed. "The sunset? Yes."
He scoffed and kept going.
"Minho, put on your goddamn shirt." I eventually ordered.

"Whatever you say, Lee."

"Lee?" I spat out. "Don't call me that. Sounds lame."

"Yeah, well, I won't call you Princess, so live with it. And if you don't like it, I will especially call you that."

I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbing my quiver and weapons. "It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Good luck with not getting killed. Bye!"

Minho jumped up from his place. "Where are you going?"

"Searching for the home I at least have." I started to walk away, Minho jogging after me.

"Wait!"

"Go complete the trial and live in this safe place of you, Minho," I added, not wanting to deal with the boys and have WICKED on me again.

He sighed as I kept up a firm pace. "Why don't you come with us? I bet that home of yours isn't even that pleasant." His voice changed. It turned worried.. different, and less sassy.

"It's better than nothing."

Minho took my arm and twisted me around. "Stay." He said. "Come with us."

My eyes searched for his, confused, yet flattered.
"I can't."

Why would he even care? I had just met him for a day! But maybe the only reason was that I was a girl and there was no girl in the group. Did he want to use me like Holt?

Minho's face fell as he took both my arms in his hands now. "Why not?"

I swallowed deeply before replying. "I... I need to help my group. They can't survive without me bringing them food."

"Isn't there someone else who can hunt?" Minho grunted a bit angry, moving us toward a tree for no reason. "How many people are there?"

"Four hundred, maybe less," I mumbled. My back got pressed against the three by Minho, his face very close to mine.

"Don't tell me not a single one of them can hunt." Minho snapped.

"Most of them are not immune. If they go out here, they'll get the Flare." I tried to hide the pain in my voice.

Minho bit his lip and averted his eyes from mine. "So what? They send a girl that's probably underage out here, risking her life.. but then not bother to help when she disappears?"

"WICKED sent you in here too." I lowered my voice, hoping to make an impression on Minho to let go of me and allow me to leave.

"That's not the point, Lena!" He grunted. "At least we have each other. If one of the Gladers is in danger, all of us are ready to risk our lives for them.. and not hide in a bunker! We're real friends."

"But I'm not," I whispered, shaking Minho off me and rushing away.

I didn't get why Minho would even care at all. We only met for a few hours and shared three sentences about nothing. Yet it seemed like they all somehow cared. The way they helped me the previous day was so spontaneous while I was a monster, in my opinion. And they would agree once they would find out, I knew it.

~

I had been walking around for quite a while, at least a few hours, but the area was recognizable. The trees were familiar and my feet automatically moved without thinking too much, so I had to be close.

And later, I almost screamed when I saw the well that lead to the bunker. Already cheerful, though I had been sad the whole day, I opened it and started climbing down just to get attacked by a friend of Holt.

I had only gotten on my feet and was already pushed against the wall by a man. His arm blocked my neck and his knee moved in between my legs, so I had no chance of escaping.

His bright blue eyes looked around my face for a second and he was so close, I almost felt his long beard tickle my chin.

"Where the hell have you been?" He spat out.
I clenched my jaw. They couldn't just think they could order me around like a little dog!
"You left us without food." He grunted, pushing my back into the wall harder.

"Or you're too dumb not to save any and just eat everything like wild animals," I said through my teeth.

His face twitched into anger. "What were you doing out there, hm?"

"I was lost."
I didn't even try to push the man off me yet.
"I was hurt. You got enough information now you... you- slinthead?"

"Darren.. you done with her?" An all too familiar voice questioned from behind. The man grunted and let go of me, leaving with one nasty glance.

"Lenora, you're-."

"It's Lena." I interrupted faster and sterner than with anything else. Not that name.

"Right." Holt cleared his throat. "What happened?"

"Got hurt." I simply motioned at my side. "And lost. But it's fine."

Holt took a look at my side. "Need some stitches?"

"If you have 'em." I shrugged.

While an older woman was stitching up my wounds, screams came from outside the door. I frowned, yet didn't check it out. Fights happened often in our group, mostly just some grandpas arguing about nothing.

"All done." She gave me a pleasant smile and opened the door. "Be careful and try not to tense your body too much."

I nodded and thanked the woman before walking out of the office. And then it happened right in front of me.

Holt and someone I didn't recognize in the first seconds rolled over the ground, both throwing good punches. Then I noticed a group of boys standing next to it. Four of them, all held by people of my group.

Later I recognized Thomas standing somewhere, and a muscular boy fighting with Holt. Minho. The man from earlier, Darren, held a knife at Newt, just like other men did to the boys.

In disbelief, I ran over to my bow and pointed it at the duo. "Holt." I interrupted when the man crawled on top of a raging Minho, who seemed to win easily. "Get off him."

Holt stared at me for a while, then he got up and stood next to Darren. "Put down the knife." I pointed my weapon at Darren now. They couldn't kill the boys. They didn't do anything!

He didn't move an inch. "These are intruders."

"Put down the knife!" I raised my voice, ready to pull the thread. "Now."

Darren never let go of the knife, so I shot an arrow right in his leg. The man screamed and bent down to his leg as I moved to the other people.

"You too," I ordered. Soon they obeyed while Holt stepped forward, grabbing Minho off the ground. My breathing hitched when he held a knife at the boy's neck, but I didn't show it.

"These kids were in our territory. You know what we do with those." Holt threatened. Minho's face stayed blank, not giving off any emotions just like mine did.

"Yeah, but they saved me." I took another arrow.

Holt scoffed. "Everyone knows you could've easily done whatever they helped you with on your own."

"Holt, let go of him or I'll shoot you." I raised my eyebrows, actually planning on shooting my leader.

"I'm your leader, so I say shoot this one." Holt tightened his grip on Minho. "He started the fight."

"You-." Minho started, but he cut himself off when Holt gave him a kick in the stomach.

I grunted out of anger and shot my arrow, hitting Holt too. "Lena!" He screamed, blood already trailing down his legs.

The boys stared at me, taken aback and overwhelmed. "Go," I told them as I motioned at the ladder. Thomas got in action and helped the other climb.

I considered going with them. The way Holt handled Minho and didn't even give them a chance, made me realize he wasn't that good of a leader and our group wasn't good too. But I was one of the only people who could take care of them. Some of them, like the nurse, were innocent. They deserved to live..

"Come with us." Minho didn't climb up yet. "It'll be better."

I didn't reply and ran over to the Weapon Room, grabbing as much as I could. Two bows, four knives, a quiver, and many arrows. Minho smirked when I came back, so he started climbing.

"Lena.. don't." Holt groaned from the ground.

"Find someone else, Holt." I eventually said. Then I followed Minho out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 5.6K 55
You wake up in the Glade, just like everyone else did. Except, you're the only girl. You end up becoming friends with almost everyone, and become ver...
190K 4K 16
Y/n was sent up to a place with a bunch of boys. But, she soon realizes that their trapped there, because a maze surrounds them. She starts getting m...
14.6K 385 23
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Minho falls in love with a former WICKED soldier, but things don't go according to plan. Then...
19.5K 402 19
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...