Beyond The World

By tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... More

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -41//

1.2K 202 18
By tumsehii

Next morning!!

As usual teju woke up at 5.00 pm...and after doing her job...she left the house!!

When tm come to her room saw....no one is here....and room is empty...she went down stairs!!

TM- she is not in her room!!

Km- kya...par... prakash ji ne toh kal use bola tha ki Ghar pe rahe...

Tm- pata nahi...kya Karun mein us ladki ka...woh har subah Ghar se...jati hai...pata nahi kaha jati hai...aur usne strictly mana Kiya hai... bodyguard uske pichhe lagane keliye...pichli baar toh pata hai...apko kya hua tha..

Km- main call karti hu use ...And dailed her no.

Teju picked up the phone...
Km- hello
and said - hello, yes mumma i know....I will be there in launch time... don't worry!!!thik hai rakhti hu call..bye

And cut the call.. and she informed them...

At launch time!!

Karan arrived there along with Aman..and rang the bell...

Km opened the door...and saw...Karan....she feels different but shook her thoughts...welcome him to home...

Pratik - thanks mr.shegal...for accepting our invitation coming..for launch

Karan - it's ok...mr.wayangankar...we are partners so...how could I not accept your invitation ..

After sometime all started talking about business stuffs...but karans eyes were searching for teju...but he can't ask directly it will not look nice....

Then they heard a baby crying sound....and saw.."swatik"(pratik and Shreya's son)...Karan rememberd that... Shreya was pregnant that time...

Karan saw him.... pratik Said- he is my son.."swatik"...

Karan - nice name....

Pratik - my baby..sister named him...said smiling ..

Karan - waise where is she...I can't find her..

All became silent...Karan frowned..

Td- she had some work but she will come in a while..

Karan nodded...

After sometime door bell rang... Tm opened the door...teju- did they come?

Tm- yes..they are waiting for you!!

Teju entered the hall and both saw each other!!!

Karan's pov!!

When I asked about her all became silent...i frowned...then...dad said that...she will come in a while

After sometime...door bell rang...i think she come...i was...so desperate to saw her..face... after a year....she entered the hall....she was wearing casuals...and looking as always beautiful..but she has lost a lot of weight....but the shine of her...eyes has gone...they look blank..... She is looking alone...i was looking at her...I wish I could hug her tightly...i missed her...i missed her so much!!

I came out of my thoughts by snapping of fingers...

Teju- mr.sehegal..where are you lost?? I'm calling you from few minutes?

Karan - um .. nothing I was just thinking about something!!

Teju- okay!! I hope you liked our presentation...??(professionally)

Karan- yes!!...i liked it...

Then they discussed about business...then..roshni and Shreya come to call them for launch...

They went to dining room... and started having.... launch....

Karan was about to eat.... mushroom....as he was busy looking at her...Aman stopped her...- sir!! What are you doing...this is mushroom...you are allergic to it...
All looked at him..

Karan noticed and said - thank you .. I haven't noticed!!

Km - my son also has allergic to mushroom...

Karan understand...that ...how much everyone is missing him...he is feeling sad ..as he has to lie them...

Teju clenched her fist.... but karan noticed..

At last Roshni come with kheer and serve....on bowl.....

Karan - wow... kheer it's my fav...

Km (in her mind)- he is just like my sunny....my sunny also loves.. kheer..

Then they got disturbed by a phone call...

Teju pick up the call - okay!! I'll be there at 4 pm ...

Td- princess kiska...call tha?

Teju- dad...there is an emergency I've to go... hospital at 4

Karan - btw... it's impressive...the way you managed both the things!!

Teju- thanks( professional tone)

After finishing launch.... All were sitting on hall..

Karan - ok thank you for launch!!🤗...now i think i should leave for my hotel

KD- it's ok mr.shehgel...can i suggest you some thing?

Karan- what?

Kd- why don't you leave in our house!!
...teju shocked...you are our partner...and all aise ..hotel mein rahenge acha nahi lagta...you can stay with us..

Karan- but....i don't want all to in trouble bcz of me..

Km- koi trouble nahi...we will be happy if you will love with us.. i remember my son looking at you...you are just like him..

Teju - no!! (Shouted)

All looked at her...

Teju- he is just a guest.. it's ok if you all want him to live here...but..pls... don't compare anyone else with my sunny... I'm sorry if I sound rude...and leave from there

teju was angry as.... every one in the house comparing him.. with her sunny....

Karan was shocked by her behaviour bcz teju never talks with anyone like this...and also feel happy that she is very possessive for him..

Km- sorry beta... She was not like this...she is just very possessive for my son.... that's why she behave like this!!

Karan - it's ok aunty I can understand!!...

Karan also agreed to stay with them..

At hospital!!

Teju was disturbed...and thinking About how can it possible ...so much similarities....

Teju- wth teju...kya soch Rahi hai tu...uske bareme...Kam pe dhyan de...
Uske wajah se AJ itni jor se cilaya Ghar main....you should control your anger.... looking at Karan's photo...see na sunny... I'm very bad.....i can't even control my anger...i know how must be maa feeling...but still i behave rudely with her...pata nahi mujhe kya hogaya hai....i think i should say sorry to her..

She called her...km picked the call and said - hello...

Teju- hello... Mumma

Km - hnn... baccha

Teju-I'm so sorry mumma i shouldn't behave like that..

Km-its ok baccha I can understand...

Teju - mumma main rakhti hun call ...hann i have to go..bye..

And cut the call..

Whole day teju was busy....it was quite hectic for her.....she have to perform back to back surgeries...she is feeling exhausted.....and she returned home about 11.30 pm....and opened the door with spare keys..and thought... every one is slept..she was so tired to have dinner..she  went to kitchen pour.... herself...a glass of water and went to her room....

But  a pair of eyes seen everything!!...

Teju went directly to her room ... change into nighty and slept as she was exhausted....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 41th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 6.7K 31
Overview Karan lives with his whole family containing his mom dad and his chachu chachi and his sister yamna.. he is the ceo of his family company wh...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
Taken By Him. By Ace_

General Fiction

319K 22.3K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...