RWBY and Earth III: The New F...

Bởi UserWriter99

After the merging of Earth and Remnant, both world began to learn to co-exist. But when tensions between both... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Worlds' Attention
Summer Time
Court Hearing
Pool Party
Sons and Mother
Big News
Coming New School Year
Foreigners In Vale
New Shining Beacon
Initiation Generation Pt. 1
Initiation Generation Pt. 2
Team HRRB
Unfold
Hard Path
Rocket Break
In or Not In
The Gathering
Operations
Beginning of Training
By Your Word
Combat Practice
Skates
Drafting
Arrival Pt. 1
Arrival Pt. 2
Troubles of Chicago Pt. 1
Troubles of Chicago Pt. 2
Aloha, Hawaii!
Attack On the Taliban Pt. 1
Attack On the Taliban Pt. 2
Screaming Woods
Republic of Menagerie Pt. 1
Republic of Menagerie Pt. 2
The Return
Comfort
Guys Night/Girls Night
Volume 9 Night
Halloween Birthday Blow Out
Election Day Pt. 1
Election Day Pt. 2
Results and Team BRIR
Homecoming Pt. 1
Homecoming Pt. 2
American Summonce
Capital Riot
Impeachment and Birth
Let's Start A Riot
Parents Week Pt. 1
Parents Week Pt. 2
Street Brawl
Loss and Comfort
Afghan S.O.S
Evacuation of Afghanistan
Afghan Evac
Spy's Reveal
Twists and Turns
Project L.I.B.E.R.T.Y.
Prison Break
What is Lost
Organized Chaos
Civil War

Bye-Bye Karen

818 19 149
Bởi UserWriter99

Headmaster's Office

Inside the headmaster's office, Hera stood in front of Professor Ozpin as he sat behind his desk with Glynda standing beside him as she glared at Hera. Standing around were holographic projections of General Ironwood, Professor Theodore, Professor Pauline Bellrose, and Director Keaton Gordon. Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, OBSA, JAAR, CFVY, and Rin, Ronin, and Liberty all stood around Hera glaring at her.

"How are the students Ozpin?" Ironwood asked.

"Some were injured, but thankfully none of the students were killed," Ozpin answered.

"Except for most of the Antifa rioters," Coco said.

"Beacon Academy wasn't the only Huntsman Academy to face these mobs of Antifa," Theodore said.

"Antifa were causing destruction all over the streets of Atlas and tried to break into the Schnee Manor with the intent of murdering Jacques Schnee and his son Whitley," Ironwood said.

"Jacques I get, but why Whitley?" Weiss asked.

"Probably saw him as a mini version of Jacques," Ricky answered.

"Mistral had also faced some riots orchestrated by Antifa as well," Bellrose said.

"The same goes for Vacuo," Theodore said.

"The riots performed by Antifa caused some Grimm to close in to the city, but thankfully the UHL helped fight the Grimm away," Keaton said.

"And now this leaves us with one more problem to deal with," Glynda said as she glared at Hera.

"Now Ms. Kingsley, ever since you came to Beacon Academy, you have been causing nothing but trouble. Each problem that you had a hand in has caused many problems for us, each more troublesome than the last," Ozpin said.

"But they-" Hera gets cut off when the headmaster speaks again.

"Honestly I can't even think of an appropriate punishment for you over your participation with Antifa attacking the students. Some of them were seriously injured because of this incident," Ozpin said.

"You should consider yourself very lucky that Professor Ozpin had convinced the authorities to not have you arrested unlike the other remaining rioters," Glynda said with restrained anger.

"I appreciate that very much," Hera said.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, Professor?!" Britney asked.

"She has helped cause some serious harm to the other students and damage to the courtyard!" Weiss shouted.

"Now hold on a minute. Professor Goodwitch said that I've convinced the authorities to not arrest her. She didn't say that Ms. Kingsley was off the hook," Ozpin said.

Everyone all gave looks of confusion as they all wondered where Ozpin was going with this.

"What are you saying, Professor?" Hera asked.

"I'm saying that due to the actions that you have caused here and among the other students, and that you have shown absolutely no signs of changing that mindset and attitude of yours, I'm afraid that there is just no place for you in Beacon Academy anymore," Ozpin explained.

"Wha... Wait. Are you expelling me?" Hera asked, looking shocked.

"That is the unfortunate case I'm handing out for you, Ms. Kingsley," Ozpin answered.

"And as an added bonus, I'm also having you relieved from your position in the UHL," Keaton said.

Hera's jaw dropped open in shock and disbelief. Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, JAAR, OBSA, and CFVY, and the Ferrer twins and Liberty did not show any visible reaction upon hearing of Hera's expulsion, but they were all mentally cheering from this, knowing that they won't have to deal with Hera anymore.

"But... But... But you can't do this! What about my career as a Huntress?!" she asked.

"You can forget it, Ms. Kingsley. I want you to pack your belongings and get out of this academy. You have until tomorrow morning to leave. I'll arrange a Bullhead to pick you up," Ozpin answered.

Hera turns her head at Jacob with a furious expression on her face.

"This is all your fault!" Hera shouted.

"And how is this my fault exactly?" Jacob asked. "Please clarify!"

"If you had just let us get back together, then none of this would be happening!" Hera answered. "I came to this fucking academy because you just happened to be here! And I joined with Antifa to get that slut bitch you call your girlfriend out of here!"

"Let's get a few things straight, I have already moved on from you. I'm with Britney. And I have always suspected that the only reason you wanted to become a Huntress and wanted to attend Beacon Academy, was because you just wanted to get back together with me, despite the fact that I am with Britney! A fact that you have confirmed for me! News flash, I am not ever getting back together with you! Especially with all the bullshit you have done!" Jacob angrily yelled.

"With all the bullshit I've done?! What about what many of you have done?!" Hera asked. "You, and your team and CFDT all help defend Trump from facing jail time! And there's Yang who trashed Junior's nightclub, or Blake who used to be a part of the White Fang committing who knows how many crimes! And how about Weiss? She's been a real rich bitch when she came to Beacon! And racist towards the Faunus! And Jaune! He cheated his way into Beacon using fake transcripts! And let's not forget that Emerald and Mercury worked for Cinder and by proxy Salem! Jesse and Jacket here both had criminal histories before coming to Beacon from what I heard!" Hera ranted.

"At least we're trying to make up for all the shit we've done and acknowledged it unlike you!" Mercury shouted.

"And I had changed after I made up with Blake in case you have forgotten!" Weiss added.

"Not to mention, Trump didn't even incite the Capitol riot. He tried to tell them to be peaceful! And the Demorats and the media twisted up his words to try to make him look like a bad guy!" Robert said.

"They have been doing better to make up for their past mistakes, Ms. Kingsley. Unlike you," Ozpin said as Hera turned her head at him.

"And you most of all Ozma! You kept secrets from your own friends and allies all in the name of protecting Remnant when all that did was either get them killed or have them turn against you! And the icing on the cake, you had no plan to defeat Salem the entire time! If you had really cared, you would have told them a long time ago instead of wasting everyone's time and having them run around like headless chickens!" Hera ranted.

"Hera, that's enough!" Ruby ordered, but Hera turned her head to her.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TRUST HIM TO HELP KEEP US AND THE WORLD SAFE WHEN COULDN'T DO THE SAME THING FOR HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTERS?!"

The entire room went silent from Hera's sentence. Everyone showed reactions of shock, anger, and disgust towards her. Ozpin lowered his head to the point where his hair shadowed over his eyes.

"What... did you just say?" Ozpin asked as his voice sounded calm yet edgy.

"You fucking heard me! It was real fucking stupid of you to put them into the crossfire when-" Hera gets cut off when Ozpin suddenly

"How... dare you?" Ozpin spoke in a hushed voice.

"Speak up! I can't-" Hera suddenly fell backwards onto the floor as Ozpin suddenly boosted up from behind his desk and up at her in a blur of speed.

"HOW DARE YOU"?! he yelled with complete fury in his eyes.

Ozpin's sudden outburst caught everyone off guard. He was never the type to get furious or raise his voice. Everyone in the room all grew scared at the sudden display of fury the headmaster gave out. Even General Ironwood, despite being in the office as a hologram, took a couple steps back away from his friend. Hera was frozen in fear as she looked at Ozpin as he looked down at her.

"Don't you ever... DARE SPEAK OF MY DAUGHTERS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" Ozpin yelled, gritting his teeth. "Do you honestly think that I am ignorant to what I have done?! Do you think I enjoy any of this?! Do you think I don't know the suffering that I have caused?! The lives that I have ruined?! And the lives that have been taken because of me?! You don't think that the weight of my mistakes and my failures doesn't crush me with each passing moment?! That the faces of those who have died because of me don't dig into my brain, every second... of every day?!"

Hera kept a frightened gaze on the headmaster as she was too afraid to speak.

"NO! I know what I have done! I am not ignorant to the mistakes I have made! I know how many lives have been taken and ruined because of me! And I don't need you... to twist the knife!" Ozpin said.

Then after a moment of silence, Ozpin took a deep breath and let it all out.

"But in the end, despite the circumstances of having all got involved into all this mess, most of them chose to stay and do whatever they can to end the war. Just like everyone else in this room. And they do not do this for attention unlike you," Ozpin said. "Now get out of my sight."

Hera slowly got back up to her feet, breathing heavily before her expression changed to angry once more.

"You know what?! Forget this! I'm gonna be a Huntress and do what I know is right! And when you all see my accomplishments, you'll be on your knees begging for me to come back! But I won't come back because you all are fucking idiots compared to me! I'll be getting achievements from the world! I will use the authority that I will earn to have you all out on the streets like the worthless little fascists that you all-"

Before she could finish, Hera's head was flung to the side as she felt a violent stinging pain on her cheek. She looked back to see Jacob standing in front of her, glaring at her with his hand raised. She was stunned upon realizing that he had just slapped her.

"Get. Out," Jacob spoke with venom.

Hera stood in silence for a moment as tears started to roll down her cheeks, and started to run into the elevator crying. As soon as the doors closed and Hera was now out of the office everyone turned their attention to Professor Ozpin.

"I... I'm sorry you all had to see that. Never in any of my lives have I ever had to yell at someone, let alone a child. And I had hoped it would never happen, but Ms. Kingsley had proven me wrong in that regard," Ozpin said.

Ozpin suddenly felt something wrap around him. He looks down and sees Ruby hugging him.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Professor," Ruby said.

"Yeah, man. It happens to the best of us," Ricky said.

"And the fact that she brought up you daughters like that is a fucking low blow, even for her," Watson said.

"You don't deserve to take that kind of shit, Professor," Rin said.

Ozpin placed his hand onto Ruby's head as he smiled down at her. He looks up at the students.

"I appreciate all your concerns. Thank you," Ozpin said.

Ruby pulls away from Ozpin and steps back to the others.

"So what now?" Jaune asked.

"I called you all up here because of the recent incident in the courtyard. None of you are in trouble, I can asure you, since you all acted out in self defence. But the media in America will see it differently," Ozpin explained.

"Yeah, that's true," Kendra said.

"So what you you want us to do?" Kelly asked.

"I recommend that you all keep a low profile for a little while. At least until this all blows over," Ozpin answered.

"Is their anything else we should know about?" Ren asked.

"The kingdoms' Councils are all going to meet up on the island of Vytal to discuss what to do about Antifa," Bellrose answered.

"We had also been receiving a lot of worried and angry phone calls from all the students' parents and guardians over today's events, including all of yours," Glynda said.

"What do we do?" Weiss asked.

"I'm arranging all families to allow themselves to come to Beacon in a few weeks, so that their worries can be put at ease," Ozpin said.

"How long will they be allowed to stay?" Pyrrha asked.

"This event will last for one week," Ozpin answered.

"What about us? We're down to a three man team," Ronin said.

"You can either stick with what you have now, be placed into different teams, or have a new student be placed into your team to take Ms. Kingsley's place," Ozpin answered.

"I think we'll need time to think this over," Liberty said.

"Very well then," Ozpin said.

"Is that it?" Jacket asked.

"Yes, you all may go," Ozpin answered.

As the students all started to leave, the other headmasters and Keaton turned their heads at Ozpin.

"Your students really are something," Theodore said.

"Indeed they are," Ozpin said.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

74 5 7
It's been several months since the Fall of Beacon, and the world of Remnant is still recovering. Tensions are high, lives have been lost, and the mem...
13.3K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
4.7K 57 31
After the defeat of Cinder Fall during the Battle of Beacon, Jaune and Pyrrha find each other struggling to continue their relationship after the eve...
10.7K 274 21
Earth: A world with conflict of war, imagination, and great technological advancement. Remnant: A world filled with monsters, magical crystals, and...