Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

30| Amaya wants to make love

8.6K 555 68
By shadynightx_

His widened eyes, with hints of panic, were observing his wife. She lifted her gaze as both of their gazes connected with eachother.

A sultriness filled smile was prominent on her face as she tried walking nearer to where her mother in law was standing.

Rudra advanced towards her, interlocking her left hand into his he dragged her to a corner.

"Where were you going?" The words that left his mouth sounded unfamiliar and utterly gibberish to her ears. The only thing she could concentrate on were his suckable lips, trying to identify which one of the three Rudra's in front of her was real.

"Amaya I'm asking something" Her smile widened, eyelids feeling heavy, she slowly moved her face towards his in an attempt of pressing her lips on his. He tilted his head a little backwards, even though the thought of his wife kissing him was tempting but the place was not appropriate.

He sure did not want to give a show to his family and friends.

"Stay still, Do not move, I'll be here in a minute" He warned her sternly with his eyes, after spotting Adhrith he made his way towards his brother leaving his wife pouting.

"Adhrith"

"Yes, bhai"

"You see me and your bhabhi" He cut himself off, the sentence he formed inside his head was suddenly seeming wrong. He cleared his throat, "Me and your bhabhi have some work in the mean time please take care of Krish, he'll be sleeping with you tonight, yeah"

Unknown to Rudra his brother's lips curved up into a teasing smirk totally reading too much into his words, "Sure! Sure bhai, why not? Do your work efficiently, I'll take care of my nephew, don't worry"

Rudra furrowed his eyebrows totally wondering the reason behind his brother's sudden enthusiasm. Shrugging his thoughts he nodded at his brother before walking towards the place he had left his wife.

On his way he informed his mother about Amaya not feeling well and that they will be in their room.

His mother was concerned for Amaya and suggested she would come along and help her daughter in law but Rudra convinced her saying thr guests might need her and he would be there with Amaya.

He quickly took his wife inside their room and locked the room breathing heavily.

He sat down on the bed, thinking hard as to how he was going to deal with the situation he and his wife were in.

Amaya walked near him and sat on his lap without any warning, startling him.

She removed his blazer and kept both his hands around her waist, smiling with droopy eyes.

She buried her face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent, "Am-Amaya what are you d-doing?" He shivered, feeling her so close to himself, he stuttered badly.

"Rudra"

"Hmmm" He closed his eyes, drawing circles on her waist with his index finger, "I want to make love" He opened his eyes in a jerk and faced her, startled at her words.

"What?"

"I want to make love with you" She bit her lips, smiling with sultriness while playing with the button of his shirt.

"No Amaya, you are not in your senses, I think we should sleep" He cupped her face trying to convince her and found her eyes sparkling.

"That's what I said, let's sleep with eachother" She pushed him on the bed and due to the sudden movement he could not maintain his balance.

She swiftly sat on his stomach unbuttoning his shirt, he widened his eyes knowing where was everything going.

He held her hand and pulled her on the bed hovering over her, she bit her lips and lowered her gaze with shyness, "So you want to be in control?"

"No, we are not doing anything but sleeping and just sleeping, okay?" Amaya frowned showing the displeasure on her face, she pushed him and stood up, "If you don't want to make love with me then I'm going downstairs, I'll find someone else as your substitute" She began walking towards the door and in a fraction of seconds she was pinned between the wall and him.

His one had had pinned both her hands above her head while the other was roaming around her waist, he held her gaze with intensity, "You are not finding any substitute, I'm here"

Her eyes lit up at his words "So we will make love?"

"No"

"So?"

"We will sleep"

"I don't want to sleep, I want to do something else" Rudra bit his lips trying to stop his smile from breaking out. It his wife was sober she would rather dig a hole and bury herself than say these things to him.

"What other things?" She grinned and pushed him away, "If you catch me then I'll not ask you to make love with me, for tonight obviously" She ran towards the balcony with Rudra following behind her, "Amaya stop, you'll hurt yourself"

"Stop me if you can Rudy" She giggled and stood up on the couch, when Rudra thought he was going to catch her, she jumped from the other side and ran towards the bed.

She climbed on the bed while Rudra tried to catch her by climbing from the other side, she quickly jumped down but Rudra was fast enough to catch her wrist and pull her on his lap.

"Where will you run now?" He asked huskily, holding her tight on her waist.

"Nowhere" Both of them were breathing heavily without breaking the eye contact, Amaya sneakily unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away without his notice.

"Amaya-" She shushed him with her finger and pushed him on the bed, lying on him she buried her face in the crook of his neck and peppered kisses on his skin. He sucked in a deep breath, tightening his hold on her waist.

She roamed her right hand on his abdomen, feeling his abs, that solely belonged to her, only her while he lied down, letting her do everything she pleased to do with him.

×××

"Rudra Where is Amaya? Won't she come for breakfast?" Arpita, after spotting her son descending the stairs alone, asked. Looking here and there in a attempt of finding her daughter in law.

"Mom she is sleeping, she is too tired after yesterday's party" Rudra fixed his watch before sitting on the dining table. Rudra heard his brother snickering from beside him.

He shifted his gaze towards him, raising his eyebrows, asking him the reason behind his sudden amused behavior. Adhrith shrugged nodding his head in a no.

"Oh! Let her sleep in for a while, taking care of a child and a man child along with so many responsibilities can tire a person" Arpita replied with a concerned laced voice while blowing on the baby food to cool it down.

"Yes mom, you are righ- wait did you call me a man child?" Adhrith again snickered from behind amused at the banter between his badi mom and brother.

Rudra shifted his gaze sideways glaring at his brother, "Aur nahi toh kya? You're a child yourself, now don't argue and have your breakfast" Rudra pouted at her words and yet again found his brother chuckling sneakily.

What was up with him and snickering?

Arpita busied herself in feeding her grandson and gradually the dining table filled in with the family members. Sanskriti along with Mihira and a few helpers kept the food on the table.

"You seem to be in a good mood today? What's up? Did you finally find out which planet you actually belong to?" Rudra asked Adhrith in a hushed manner while filling his plate with his breakfast, which-well-only included salad, avocado toast and oatmeal.

Adhrith rolled his eyes at his brother's words, "No bhai, that I have already found out, I belong to the same planet as you do" He flashed his brother a tight lipped overly sweet smile, while serving himself the same food along with bread and peanut butter.

"Bhai, by the way, why did you wake up so early? Kal itni mehnat ki should have taken some rest" Adhrith asked casually munching on his toast while everyone was busy eating their food.

(You worked so hard should have taken some rest)

Rudra heaved a sigh before answering, "Even I have a very little energy left, but work calls"

"But bhai after so much hardwork?" Adhrith tried hiding the teasing in his voice while Rudra was totally oblivious to the hidden meaning behind his brother's words as his thoughts were shifting to his wife.

The scene of him trying to convince her to sleep flashed in front of his eyes, the struggle was real. He realised in some way or the other he had always tried his best to keep her happy, even though sometimes it gets difficult but the happiness on her face is worth the struggle.

"Yeh hardwork toh ab roz ka ho gaya hai, nothing new" Rudra replied eating a spoon full of his oatmeal, failing to notice the smirk forming on his brother's lips.

(This hardwork is very common for me these days)

"What happened Adhrith? Tedhi medhi shakle kyu bana rhe ho?" Sanskriti asked and then glared at both Rudra and Adhrith's plates "Kitni baar kaha hai asli khana kha liya karo, lekin nahi inhe kaccha khana hi chahiye" Mihira laughed at her mother's words while Adhrith and Rudra made a face looking at everyone eating the aloo paratha covered in excessive amount of ghee.

(Why are you making weird faces?) (How many times I have asked them to eat some real food but no, they will only eat these uncooked food)

"Mom, Adhrith bhai ka pata nahi but Rudra bhai toh bas bhabhi ka banaya khana khate hai, didn't you see how he finished the halwa that day" Mihira teased while everyone laughed at her words. Rudra's ears were a light shade of red while his lips curved into a sweet shy smile, just at the mention of her name.

(Mom I don't know about Adhrith bhai but Rudra bhai only eats the food cooked by bhabhi, didn't you see how he finished the halwa that day)

×××

"Bhai I hope you use protection during your 'roz ka hardwork', I'm too young to become a chachu again and Krishi is young as well" Adhrith teasingly whispered to Rudra while his lips were curved into a smirk.

They were now on their way to their respective cars all set to start to their respective firms.

Rudra stiffened, suddenly connecting the dots and interpreting the meaning behind every sentence his borther had uttered since the previous night.

"It-It's not what you're thinkin-" He stared at his brother flustered, stuttering badly trying to justify himself.

Adhrith dramatically showed his palm to Rudra and muttered in a much more dramatic voice.

"No bhai no no! Aap shadi shuda ho, you should do apke roz ka hardwork bas dhyaan rakhna, mera aur Krishi ka" Rudra cleared his throat glared at his brother for uttering nonsense even though his ears and neck was red due to shyness.

(No bhai no no! You are married, you should continue your everyday's hardwork, just keep me and Krishi in your mind)

"One more word Adhrith and I'll beat you black and blue" Adhrith made a face at his boring brother. He was no fun!

But soon his lips curved into a smirk yet again when his eyes fell on his brother's neck. He cleared his throat in a teasing manner and walked to his car signing "ang laga de reh mohe rang laga de reh"

Rudra just rolled his eyes, he sure had a variety of people living under the same roof as him.

Hey guys!

How's everyone doing?

My apologies for disappearing for so long without any prior notice but I was actually burdened with studies, the weekly tests and approaching exams are not letting me rest at all.

I may have my half yearly examination from 25th of this month, which is again a pain in the ass!

I had holidays this week so thought to update, had been writing this chapter since Saturday, any moment I get free.

Hope you all liked the chapter.

A very happy Janmashtami in advance as I'm not sure if I'll be updating tomorrow or not. And a very happy teachers day to everyone!

We crossed 100 followers, I can't believe this! Thankyou everyone for this!

And thankyou so much for being so patient and reading this story ️♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 13.1K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.9M 99.8K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
78.7K 3.6K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...