•Sweet Desire•[Taegyu]

By xoxewonzzn

Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Li... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
°•[1]•°
°•[2]•°
°•[3]•°
°•[4]•°
°•[5]•°
°•[6]•°
°•[7]•°
°•[8]•°
°•[9]•°
°•[10]•°
°•[11]•°
°•[12]•°
°•[13]•°
°•[14]•°
°•[16]•°
°•[17]•°
°•[18]•°
°•[19]•°
°•[20]•°
°•[21]•°
°•[22]•°
°•[23]•°
°•[24]•°
°•[25]•°
°•[26]•°
°•[27]•°
°•[28]•°
°•[29]•°
°•[30]•°

°•[15]•°

1K 56 9
By xoxewonzzn

Beomgyu POV

It's been two days after the party and I am confused about Soobin hyung .

Because he went all silent mode after the party. He's not chaotic or bubbly person like he always. He is Always in his thoughts.

I wonder what happened to him . If something is bothering him then he can tell me after all I am his brother even we're not real but I love him like my real brother. He was always there for me whenever I need him .

He always take care of me since the day I was adopted by them .

I don't know what happens to him and why he becomes quite like this .

Author POV

Beomgyu was in his thoughts suddenly someone open his door and it was Soobin .
"Beomgyu you have delivery" he said in a normal voice as the younger nod his head .

"Who send it?" He asked while getting up from his bed . "Taehyun send this" soobin said in a low tone and left the box on the table then walked toward his room .

Beomgyu stared at his back until he was disappeared from his vision .
"What's wrong with hyung" he mumbles then look at the box that Soobin left at the table .

He took it and tore up the wrapper then saw a Another box inside . He open the box and saw a cute snow globe was inside it .

"Wow , cuteee" Beomgyu took out the globe from the box and a wide smile was in his face while looking at it .

Suddenly a message pop up in his phone. He took his phone and saw it was Taehyun.

Hyunie

Did you like the gift I send

Beom

Yes! It's so cute thanks

Hyunie

Glad to hear you like it. Wanna hang out?

Beom

Ofc! Where do you want to go

Hyunie

Let's meet at the park then will head towards the mall.

Beom

Okay give me sometimes to get ready

Hyunie

Sure . Then see you later😉

"Oh shit what should I wear now!" Beomgyu throw his phone at the bed and run toward his wardrobe to get ready .

After sometimes Beomgyu get ready and come out from his room .

He come downstairs and look around. He thought soobin will be at downstairs but he was not here .

"Eomma, where is hyungie" he asked as his mother turn to him . "Well he went outside said that he might come late but where are you going" his mother said and raise a eyebrow.

"To meet a friend" Beomgyu said and walked out of the House. "Come back Quickly!" His mother shout from inside as he yell back in yes .

Time skip

Beomgyu come at the park and started to look around to find the black haired guy .
Suddenly he spotted the guy who was waving his hand at him .

He run to him and hug him as Taehyun hug in back .

"Seems like someone is so happy" Taehyun said as Beomgyu giggles . "Just excited" Beomgyu replied as Taehyun nod his head .

"Let's go" Taehyun said and wrapped his arm around Beomgyu waist and started to walk .

Beomgyu cheeks heat up when he felt the strong arm around him . He look away Try to hide his red cheeks from Taehyun or Taehyun will again started to tease him .

Time skip

Yeonjun was waiting outside Mr Kang office while walking from here to there . He stood near the window of the hallway and started to tap his foot at the ground.

Soon the door open and soobin come out from Mr Kang room .

"So what did he said" Yeonjun rushed up to him when he saw the younger coming out .

"It's was hard but finally he agreed to not take our company instead he want me pay something else in back" Soobin said with a serious tone .

"It's money right?" Yeonjun said and soobin nod his head .

"Yes along with some dealers of mine, I don't have any problems with this deal" soobin said and put his hands in his pocket.

Yeonjun sigh in relieve and nod his head then both of them started to walked toward the stairs.

"Now we have one thing to do is talking with Beomgyu" Yeonjun said but the younger didn't said anything in back .

"Where is Taehyun?" He asked.  "He left before you come, to meet with Beomgyu" Yeonjun replied as soobin just nod his head .

At Taegyu

"Buy whatever you want because the bill will be paid by me" Taehyun said with a smile but Beomgyu eyes wide open and he turn to him .

"Are you kidding me right because it's not funny" Beomgyu said . The black haired guy chuckled and look at him .

"I am not kidding, go and buy whatever you want" Taehyun said and lean closer to Beomgyu face . The older move away his face with red cheeks and walked away .

Taehyun Started to laugh then followed Beomgyu to a shop .

The shopping went well now both to them was at a restaurant.

"Please never give me this types of offer next time" Beomgyu said while glaring at him . Because Taehyun did a lot shopping for him .

"Waiter!" Taehyun ignore him which made the older frown and look outside of the window .

"If you want then I can buy something more next time" Taehyun said . "No thanks, I don't want to waste your money" Beomgyu said .

"I actually don't mind" Taehyun chuckled.

Soon their ordered arrived as both of them started to eat their meal .

Time skip

"Thanks for today's hang out, let's meet another day" Beomgyu said Taehyun smile at him .

"Anything for my beomie" Taehyun said with a wink and beomgyu give a shy smile before walking out of the restaurant with his belongings.

Taehyun already called a Cab for Beomgyu so the older don't have to worry .

He look outside the window to saw Beomgyu getting into the cab then waved at him .
He smiled and waved back at him .

The cab drove away and Taehyun face became serious at the moment Beomgyu left .

He heard someone approach to his table and sit across the table.

He turn his head to the front to see soobin was already sitting there with arm crossed to his chest .

TBC

hey everyone I hope you guys like this part so if you guys love it then don't forget to vote for it

Thanks for reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
12.5K 611 22
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
85.1K 2.9K 35
The Kang siblings Aka Kang soobin and Kang Taehyun, the Powerful mafia brothers were forced into marriage by their father with The Choi siblings, Cho...
37.5K 1.3K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...