Amazonian Awakening

By WallyBoswell

What if Kara Zor-El crashed on Themyscira and grew up as an Amazon. She learns to fight, to care, and to feel... More

Arrival
Home
Leaving Home
Hope Arrives
Enemies to Friends
The Battle
To Themyscira
Surprise!
Barrier
Healing
Alliance
Firsts
Star City
Found

Discovery

441 22 5
By WallyBoswell

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

Sarah Dessen,

"Superman is alive." The redheaded newscaster spoke calmly into the camera, but it was impossible to miss the shaking papers and microphone held tightly in well-manicured, but white knuckled fingers. The young woman took a deep breath and continued with her story. "According to eyewitness accounts, the Man of Steel was responsible for the deaths of twenty bug-like creatures and one female meta while saving a schoolyard of children and a teenage hostage." The woman paused for a moment and swept her arm over the playground, "Superman hasn't been seen since. More to come as the story develops. This is Lana Lang of the CatCo News Network, reporting." As the image faded to black, the woman stared into the cloud filled sky.

>>>

Kara dropped heavily onto the couch, her gaze trapped by the images on the TV. Her fingers twisted in the hem of her sweatshirt.

Diana stepped away, across the room, hugging and whispering hello to Etta. She quietly excused herself and made her way towards the balcony, lifting her buzzing phone and seeing Bruce's number flash on the screen.

"Diana? It's..." Barbara answered, her voice tight as she was interrupted.

"Barbara? Where's Bruce?" Diana asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Injured. His shoulder was dislocated and Dr. Danvers said he has a mild concussion," the blonde woman responded. "Mera was hurt also. She took a shot to her hip, but she seems to be healing quickly, but not quite as fast as you." Barbara paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "and Clark hasn't returned yet."

Diana jumped as Kara's fingers touched her shoulder. "Highness, put her on speaker."

Diana took a deep, calming breath and tapped the speaker icon on her screen, "What happened?" She stopped speaking and turned, a questioning look on her face as Kara squeezed her fingers.

"Hi, little sister." Kara questioned softly, "Are you okay?"

"Three women attacked us..." Barbara started, then stopped as she took a deep breath. "They--they..." She stopped as Kara interrupted.

"Barbara, I need you to stop and breathe. Listen to my voice and calm down," Kara whispered. "Right at this moment, I don't want to hear what happened. Right now, I don't really care what happened. I just want you to tell me that you are okay?"

Diana smiled and shook her head, her dark mane sweeping across Kara's cheek. "I'm going to leave you two alone and go talk to Etta." She pressed her lips to Kara's, turned and made her way towards Etta, taking the woman's hand in hers and moving across the room to the balcony. As she slid the door open, she peeked back over her shoulder at the woman who had captured her heart, a feeling of pride bringing a flush to her cheeks.

>>>

"Kara, I thought you would be angry." Barbara spoke softly, her words coming out with deep gulping breaths. "We--I'm okay, but..." The woman stopped speaking, and Kara listened as a sharp keening filled the air through the phone. "So...so much death."

Kara started to sing, a very old nursery tune that she remembered her mother and Astra crooning when she was a small child, years before Krypton was destroyed. Her voice was like an instrument, powered by love and care as it pulled the stress and anger from Barbara. drawing it and drowning the woman's guilt so she wouldn't have to continue to carry it.

"Do you feel better, sister?" Kara asked as her voice cracked from the singing. She started to laugh as Barbara giggled. After a few moments she chuckled, "I have not sung in ages."

"It was beautiful," Barbara answered. "That choking crack at the end, just sealed the deal for me."

"I could withdraw the invitation to Themyscira, Barbara." Kara threatened with no strength behind the words. "Do you feel better?"

"Yes." Barbara answered. "Do you want the whole story?"

"Let me get Diana and Etta first, okay?" Kara asked.

"Okay." Barbara responded. "And Kara."

"Yes, Barbara?" Kara asked, as a small smile played on her lips.

"Thank you."

>>>

Back in Smallville,

Victor landed the Flying Fox, and lowered the ramp as he and Max exited through the rear cargo doors. Alex, Lena and Tom stepped out of the house warily, only relaxing when they saw the silver armored superhero step from the back of the plane. He scanned the damage in the backyard and the ruined entrance of the barn and finally focused on the group standing defensively on the stairs.

Three voices started speaking at once, much to Victor and Max's surprise.

"What the hell happened?"

>>>

High above the streets of Smallville, hidden among the clouds, Superman floated alone in his thoughts. His shoulders were slumped in guilt, and though his head told him he had done what was necessary, his heart and his guilt over causing another's death was almost too much.

Over the sounds of the wind and the city below him, he heard a whisper. "Clark? Please come home?" Lois's voice sounded frightened and alone, and it was enough to push him from his dark thoughts. Turning towards the farm, the Man of Steel made his way home.

>>>

Mera's eyes opened with a scream as Eliza finished stitching the wound on her hip.

"Shhh,"Atlanna cooed. "Stop fighting the pain. Your injury is not life threatening, but it is not healing as quickly as it should."

"Hurts! Hurts bad!" Mera grunted, struggling as Atlanna kept her from rubbing the wound.

"I saw the shot, Mera. Why?" Atlanna asked.

Through the haze of her pain, Mera sobbed, "I just got you back. I couldn't lose you again."

Running a damp cloth over Mera's forehead, Atlanna smiled, "you are just as stubborn as Arthur. You will make a fine queen."

Mera's eyes started to close slowly, "not as fine as you. Don't be angry with me, your highness, please?"

As Mera started to doze, Atlanna whispered, "never my dear sweet Mera. I could never be angry with you." She watched a soft smile form on Mera's lips as she settled comfortably onto the bed. Atlanna pulled a blanket over the redhead's relaxed body and patted her cloth over Mera's forehead.

"She'll sleep for maybe a day or so," Eliza said, patting Atlanna's arm. "Her injury is healing, but I don't understand Atlantean physiology enough to..."

"Thank you, Eliza," Atlanna answered, taking the other woman's hands. "For everything." She looked back at the sleeping princess for a moment, "when this is over, I swear that I will give you a lesson in Atlantean medical science."

"That's not necessary," Eliza Danvers smiled back, failing to hide her excitement. "Now, let me head back to Martha's, I've got to go check on Bruce."

>>>

"So that's everything?" Kara asked, her thoughts churning as her mind mulled over the attack.

"What are you thinking, Kara?" Diana asked, her gaze locked on the warrior. "This attack was poorly planned?"

Kara chewed at her lower lip. "They knew about Hope, which means that the woman Cla...Superman killed one of Darkseid's minions." She tapped her finger to her lip and continued. "He is frightened, maybe that is the wrong word. He is leery of Superman."

"Why? Why Superman?" Barbara asked from the screen of Diana's phone.

"He is not aware of Kara's presence." Etta responded. She looked at the shocked faces of the three women. "What? Grandmother taught me to question everything that goes on and to look at all the variables."

"I believe that Etta is right." Diana responded, her eyes narrowed and her gaze locked on Kara. "How did Steppenwolf react to your presence, Kara?"

"He was surprised, as anyone would be when they face an Amazon." Kara responded with a smirk. Her expression grew serious as she relived the moment and quoted the monster's words. "Mother said there were no more Kryptonians."

"The shield?" Etta questioned. "It acts as a dimensional portal? Correct?" She stood, and started pacing. "So, Kara was undetectable, and since they thought Superman was gone, they didn't care."

"So Kara is our secret weapon." Barbara purred. "That definitely works in our favor."

"You said that Lena and Alex activated the communications device, right Barbara?" Etta confirmed. "And they are working on a portal of their own?"

Kara glanced at Etta, as they seemed to reach the same conclusion. "We could take the fight to them."

"I'll go get the girls." Barbara smiled, then disconnected the call.

>>>

Bruce pushed himself up on his elbows and looked at Eliza, "what the hell happened?"

"What do you remember, Bruce?" Eliza asked, her eyes scanning his face. "Start from your last thought."

Bruce concentrated for a moment, "she grabbed me. I remember pain in my shoulder and then instead of killing me, I was flying across the yard." He stopped then, closing his eyes to the headache throbbing behind his eyes. His eyes shot open, and he attempted to get out of the bed, "Lois and Hope? Are they okay?"

Eliza rested her hands on the Dark Knight's shoulders, "they are fine Bruce. Barbara and Martha held her off until she activated some sort of portal and disappeared."

"The other two?" Bruce asked, shaking his head back and forth and rotating his arm, working the stiffness out of his shoulder.

"Atlanna killed one, and according to the news, Clark killed Lash," Eliza explained quietly.

"Clark killed?" Bruce asked, completely shocked. "Wait, the press? Where's Clark?"

"He hasn't come back yet," Eliza explained, still watching Bruce for any signs of major medical issues. "Lois called him, and as soon as he returns and reunites with his fiancee, we will check in with you. Now, rest a little more."

Bruce started to push himself up, stopping at the harsh glare from Eliza, "yes ma'am." He swung his feet back onto the bed and lay back down.

>>>

Thumpa was dragged by Grayven, Darkseid's youngest son, into his father's throne room. He dropped her healing body to the floor, smiling as she groaned in pain from the shotgun wound to her face and chest. "She returned empty handed, father," the grey, stone skinned man said, sneering at the woman on the floor.

A second set of doors burst open, and Granny Goodness was dragged in by DeSaad and a group of young women in training armor and masks.

"She failed to bring back the child!" Darkseid growled as he lifted Thumpa by the back of her neck, holding her high above the floor. "Where are your sisters, Thumpa?"

The woman moaned, her eyes rolling in their sockets. Darkseid's empty hand struck out quickly, shattering the woman's jaw and splattering blood across his face. He lazily wiped his blood covered hand down the front of Thumpa's suit and dropped her to the floor. Her body fell in a pile, as the woman curled into a ball at her master's feet.

Granny grimaced at the attack, then stood up tall and walked forward, poking her walking stick into Thumpa's throat, holding it there as she listened to the begging gurgles escaping from her student's lips. "What shall her punishment be, Milord?"

Darkseid's grotesque features pulled back into a smile, and his red eyes began to pulsate, "that's easy enough, Granny." The omega beams burst from his eyes, striking the old woman in the chest and flinging her across the room, into the far wall. As her body slumped to the floor, the Lord of Apokolips floated forward. "I told you there would be punishment, Granny. I did not say whose."

"Mi--Milord?" Stammered the woman, as she pushed herself up the wall, clutching the burn marks on her chest and stomach.

"You have trained generations of our armies, my uncle, my sons, me." He looks at Grayven, then back to Granny, "perhaps the failure is not so much the soldiers, but the teacher." His feet touched the ground of his throne room and he stepped slowly towards the cowering woman, the floor shuddering under his feet. "You will pay for their failure, Granny Goodness!"

The old woman snapped a fist at the titan's face, feeling her bones crack beneath his stone like visage. "You have some fight in you, old woman," Darkseid grinned darkly. His fist caught her in the stomach, forcing her to cough up blood, staining the front of her tunic and running down her chin.

Granny reached forward, straining for his throat, her fingers stopped just short, and she continued with the effort, even spitting blood in the monster's face. "You--you were my most promising--student," she coughed, pink bits of foam and bright red blood forming a mist that ran down her master's face and began to pool on the floor at his feet.

Darkseid smeared it away with his fist, and lifted Granny higher, he reared back and smashed her body into the wall. Then again, and again...

Thumpa and all the others in the room stared in terror as he slammed her into the wall over and over again, her body going limp by the third impact. Then the room shook as Darkseid laughed and Granny's head exploded like an overripe melon. Still holding the body, he strode back across the room and dropped the remains in front of Thumpa. "This is your punishment for failing me, child. Will it happen again?"

Thumpa stood up at rigid attention, pushing through the pain of her shattered jaw, "no, Milord!" Darkseid turned away, and the large woman's shoulders sagged. Her body tensed once again as Grayven's energy spear punched through her heart.

The body stood for another moment as Darkseid's son ripped the spear out, smiling as the Thumpa toppled forward onto the cold stone. "May I have the orphanage, Milord?"

"You will be held to the same standard as Granny, Grayven," Darkseid growled without turning back.

"I understand, Milord," Grayven answered, smiling towards his father's back.

"Do not fail me, boy..."

>>>

Outside in the yard, red booted feet settled softly onto the ground. "Lois?"

The tall dark haired hero asked, his eyes roving over the farm and landing on his fiancee. He took a deep, shuddering breath and hung his head in shame, "I--I killed her. Lash--Lash is de--dead."

Small arms wrapped around his chest, squeezing him tightly. "Shhh, I know. Honey, I know." Her hands rubbed small circles on his back, as he rested his head into her hair.

>>>

Barbara charged out the door, narrowly missing the couple as she transformed into Cheetah and sprinted towards Paradise.

>>>

"Where is she headed in such a rush?" Clark questioned, not really expecting an answer.

"I heard her say something about the girls." Eliza answered, reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Which in this group probably means Alex and Lena."

"How's he?" Clark asked, pointing upstairs with his chin.

"He is out of action for at least a week." Eliza shook her head. "At his age...a normal doctor would say a month." She stared across the fields, taking a deep breath and turning her gaze towards the Man of Steel. "Whatever happened out there Clark, it couldn't be helped, in some moments, nothing is more important than family."

"Even if it means taking a life, Eliza?" Clark asked. His gaze slipped from Eliza to Lois's fingers wrapped around his hand, realizing the answer was right beside him.

"Even that, Clark." Eliza smiled. "I'm going to go take a nap, don't let him out of bed, please."

"Thanks, Eliza," Clark responded, his chin rising just a little bit. "I needed that."

She patted his shoulder as she headed towards the living room, where the couch seemed to be calling her name.

>>>

As Victor continued to unload the plane, Alex and Lena huddled at the workbench, their heads touching as Alex's laptop scanned the communications device. "See right here A, the device creates a small wormhole from its location to these spherical coordinates," Lena explained, her fingers pointing to the screen. "If we.." she paused, biting her lip in concentration.

Alex kissed her cheek, and continued, "if we can determine how to apply this wormhole engine to our gateway tech, we should be able to send a team to the other side."

Barbara entered the room at just that moment. "Kara was wondering the same thing."

Both women jumped at the sound of Barbara's voice. Alex turned, recovering first. "Lena's theories are sound, and we have had several successful trials in the lab. So, I would have to say, yes," Alex smiled. Then she and Lena turned and at the same time they grinned, "yes we can."

"Hey Diana." Barbara smiled as she spoke into her phone. "They can do it. Let Kara know."

>>>

Diana watched with an amused grin as Kara paced the length of the small living room. "We will need a small unit, maybe twelve people." Kara said out loud to no one in particular. "Perhaps..." She stopped in the middle of the room and turned, locking eyes with Diana. "Do you think Zyvesh would allow me to take a group of our sisters?"

"Perhaps." Diana answered. "And you and I do make a formidable team, Kara."

Kara's eyes narrowed, and her gaze bored into Diana. "Your highness. Under no circumstance can you be allowed to participate in this operation."

"Excuse me, Captain?" Diana snapped as she stood up. "I am more than capable..."

"Yes, highness!" Kara retorted. "You are one of the finest warriors I have met on the field. However, you are also my princess and the heir to the Themysciran throne. You cannot be allowed..." She paused and took a breath. "I would not want to be responsible..."

"For what, Captain?" Venom dripped from Diana's lips. She stood, hands on hips, staring into clear blue eyes.

"Your death." Kara answered softly. Her eyes fell to the floor. "Diana, I--I have faced loss on the same scale this world is now. I can't do that again." Raising her head, Kara refused to meet Diana's gaze. "Please, Diana, don't make me choose between you and this world. Stay here."

"Kara?" Diana whispered. "Look at me." She stepped closer, placing her thumb and forefinger under the captain's chin, pulling her head around until their eyes met. "What choice?"

"This world or..." Kara swallowed hard. "Or the woman I love."

"Kara..." Diana sighed. "This isn't the time."

Kara jerked her chin from Diana's grip. "Then when? Highness?" She took a step back, crossing her arms over her chest, tensing in anger. "When exactly is the best time for me to tell you I love you?" Her face flushed and she gritted her teeth. "Should I wait till the sky rains fire and the ground beneath my feet cracks? Or maybe as I fly away in a rocket, knowing I will never see you again?" A shaky breath escaped Kara's lips as she forced her arms and shoulders to relax. "Excuse me, highness." She sneered. "I need some air." Without waiting for permission, Kara marched out onto the balcony and launched herself into the sky.

Diana stood, her mouth wide open as the curtains fluttered in the wind that Kara had created.

"That could have gone much better, Aunt Diana." Etta shrugged as she exited the bedroom.

"I know." Diana admitted, defeated.

>>>

"Realign that sensor array." Victor pointed. "That one right there."

"We'll need a stronger energy source." Alex said as she scribbled a formula. "Something incredibly stable."

"Dr. Minerva's work on crystals may be the key to that, darling." Lena responded, as she dug through her notes. "I swear there was something here..."

"Are you talking about my work on the crystals from Superman's ship?" Barbara yawned from the chair in the corner. "They react to sunlight, somehow converting it to energy." She stretched; her arms raised over her head. "They are basically organic in nature. We could grow one if we had even the slightest sliver."

"Lex probably had some in his lab." Lena spat out. "The son of a bitch kept everything."

"My dad has complete access to Luthor's inventory." Victor volunteered. "I could ask him?"

Lena turned, her brow furrowed, "You...your father has access to the Luthor Corp vault?" She banged her fist down on the workstation. "Everything?" She bit her lower lip and turned to Alex. "My journals...the ones that Lionel and Lex took from me. They were in that vault!"

"Ms. Luthor. Lena." Victor raised his hands, palms out. "Why don't I call him now?"

"Please do." Lena breathed out.

Victor stepped away, pulling out his cellphone and dialing. Barbara stood and moved towards the girls, her hands coming to rest on Lena's shoulders. "Lena, take a breath." She took a deep breath, smiling as Lena copied her. "I could always steal your journals for you." Her smile grew as the two women relaxed. "Keep in mind that Victor and his father did not take your work, it simply ended up in their possession."

"Yes ma'am." Lena responded, her smile still growing.

"Yeah dad, we need access to any crystals related to Superman's ship." Victor explained loudly, then paused. "How do I know? His sister is standing about ten feet away and told me he probably saved them if he had access." The conversation paused again and Victor rolled his eyes. "Yes, that Lena Luthor." He lowered the phone and walked casually towards Lena, holding the phone out for her. "My dad is a huge fan, and wanted to say hi."

"Hello Dr. Stone." Lena spoke shyly, waiting for the man's response. "The honor is all mine." Her smile and confidence continued to grow as the conversation continued. "By chance do you still have any Kryptonian crystals in your possession?" Her shoulders slumped. "Dammit."

"Guess that's a no." Alex frowned as she took Lena's free hand in hers.

"We are trying to activate a portal. A boomtube, I think that's what they are calling it." Lena explained, waving her and Alex's hand in the air to punctuate her words. "We thought that we could use them as a power source." She paused again, a small smile playing on her lips. "Thank you, sir, we will keep that in mind." Her smile brightened even more. "Thank you so much, I will get back to you soon." She disconnected the call and sighed hard. "No crystals."

"But?" Alex knew Lena would never accept defeat this well. "What else?"

"He offered us a lab...and a job after graduation." Lena smiled uncertainly.

>>>

Kara landed miles from the city, setting down in a desolate valley. "Rao! Give me strength!" She screamed to the sky.

"What is wrong, Kara Zor-el?" A laughing voice asked as a slender blade of light cut into the sand of the desert. "Is my niece driving you mad?"

Kara huffed and turned around, blue eyes narrowing at the tall, dark man facing her. "Of course, you would appear, Lord Hades." She bowed sarcastically. As she raised her head she shook her head, blonde hair sweeping back and forth. "She is so...so strong willed."

"Reminds me of someone I know." Hades quipped. "The same little Amazon that helped Persephone when Cerberus got loose in the western fields of Themyscira. The same Amazon that ignored both her teacher and her mother in favor of a challenge she shouldn't have been taking on."

"That is different, she is heir to the throne." Kara responded, her voice hoarse and loud in her own ears. "She--she." Kara choked on her words.

"Losing her scares you, Kara." Hades smiled. "And just like Persephone, my wonderful wife, she is your whole world." Taking a seat on a stone outcropping, he patted the area to his right. "Join me."

"How do I make her understand that?" Kara asked, plopping down beside the god of death. "She tells me it is not the right time."

"I am no expert at love, Kara." Hades laughed. "I normally take my lead from my wife." Holding out his hands, two flagons of golden liquid appeared. "Here, this may take the edge off your anger."

Kara took one of the glass mugs and downed half the drink in a single swallow. She was shaking her head back and forth, with her eyes squeezed shut. "What?" She coughed. "What was that?"

"Ambrosia, Kara." Hades laughed. "The drink of the gods. Gifted to those we find worthy."

Kara belched, drawing an even louder laugh from Hades. "That is a little strong." Her gaze traveled up, locking on the sun, "I can't let her go--not on this mission."

"She won't go Kara, take my word for it." Hades laughed. "As Lord of the Dead, I see all and know all."

Kara snorted. "You didn't know that Persephone let Cerberus off his chain."

"What?" Hades gaped at the amazon. "My wife did what?"

>>>

"Where in Hades' name is she?" Diana huffed at the glass doors. "She's been gone for hours."

Behind her, Etta coughed to cover a laugh. "Maybe you should have told her how you feel as well, Aunt Diana."

Diana turned; eyes narrowed at the young woman. "How do you know how I feel?"

Etta laughed even harder, bending over at the waist and grabbing her stomach. After a minute she straightened up. "Aunt Diana--" She paused to catch her breath. "You have been a part of my life since before I was born, and I have never seen anyone, even Aunt Barbara get under your skin like Kara." She shook her head back and forth, then stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Diana's midsection. "It is never too soon to tell someone you love them, but it can sometimes be too late."

Diana frowned at the words, riding a wave of regret, brought on by the memory of an exploding plane and the feel of a watch in her hand. "Never thought anyone would use those words against me." She smiled, rested her cheek on Etta's head and pulled the woman in tighter. "Thank you, sweetheart."

"You know you can't go with her on this mission." Etta mumbled into Diana's shoulder.

"I know." Diana sighed. "Kara is right." An even larger smile found its way to her lips. "You hear that, Captain, you are right."

"Thank you, highness." Kara responded with a knowing grin, as her feet touched the balcony.

>>>

Bruce was staring at the ceiling, dwelling on the day. "We were not prepared." He grunted, bringing his good arm up and covering his eyes.

"We never really are, Bruce." Clark said as he entered his childhood bedroom. "We have no choice but to react to a situation."

"Clark, you did what was necessary." Bruce said, while attempting to sit up. "She wasn't who, or what we thought she was."

"Lay down, Bruce." Clark stepped towards the bed and put his hands on his friend's shoulders. "Eliza said you need rest."

"We have a mission to accomplish." Bruce grunted, trying to push against an immovable object. "There is a war coming."

"Yeah, and if you want to fight in it." A small quiet voice said from the door. "I would advise you to listen to your doctor."

"Hi ma. I hear you saved the day." Clark grinned, turning away from Bruce as his mother and fiancée entered the room. "How are you doing?"

"I am glad I never got rid of Pa's shotgun." She sighed heavily into her son's shoulder. "They were after Hope and Lois."

Lois's hands dropped to her stomach and Clark moved to her side. "Clark?"

Bruce answered, having already mulled the answer over. "There is only one explanation, Lois. Clark is a threat and they believe he can be nullified if you and the baby are under their control."

"What can we do?" Clark asked, eyes glowing orange as he started to get angry. Lois squeezed his fingers, shaking her head and miming taking a deep breath. A smile came to her lips as the glow dissipated.

"We take the fight to them." Bruce answered.

>>>

The three women were watching the news coverage from Smallville when there was a quiet knock at the door which caused both Kara and Diana to jump.

"You two can relax." Etta giggled as she moved towards the door. "It's just dinner." She opened the door and grinned at the waiter as he rolled a cart, with a silver covered dish and three place setting. "I ordered Aunt Diana's favorite."

"Frescos!" Diana grinned like a child, her gaze coming to rest on the food. She grabbed Kara's hand, pulling her up and led her towards the cart. "My sweet, you will love the raviolis."

>>>

"Etta, we need to head back tonight." Diana sighed as she lifted a ravioli to her lips. "The girls are sure they can get the portal to work, and we need to put together an advance team for Kara to lead."

The blonde amazon reached over and rested her hand over Diana's. She politely swallowed her food. "Etta, why don't you take Bruce's car and meet us in Smallville?" She took a sip of wine and smiled. "The Princess has some things she needs to discuss with you and my mission may take a few days. You can keep her company." She stuffed another ravioli in her mouth to hide the smile on her face.

Diana's gaze slid from her bowl to Kara's face. Leaning in slowly, her lips caressed Kara's ear as she whispered. "I love you, Kara."

>>>

I promise the next chapter will not take a year to write...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 820 47
My name is Kara Zor-El, I'm from Krypton. And also another reality. After the crisis destroyed the old multiverse, I found myself and my friends waki...
9.7K 265 27
Mon' el returns and soon Karamel comes back. Many events (some not very good) happen to Kara and the people she loves.... then when Kara goes against...
9.1K 223 6
What if Kara and Clark weren't the only kryptonians in arriving to Earth? What if another pod landed in National City after the whole daxamite invasi...
48.9K 979 21
After a strange metahuman puts her on his earth, Barry must help Kara find a way back to her home. Kara is anxious to get back to Alex, to get back...