So you do? (HYUNCHAN FF)

By STAYclown4ever

„ So...you do realize that you should have never come here in the first place?" I took a deep breath „ This... More

Info (please read)
Character
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
Quik question!⚠️
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
Moon bin..
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
Guyss
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~

~59~

454 35 102
By STAYclown4ever

(Asked you guys some questions at the end🧡 don't be shy you can answer them)

"Yes, it's really beautiful."

We arrived 20 minutes ago and decided that we should look around the mall maybe shopping before we would buy the tv and a new window.

I was looking around the shop searching for some new clothes or accessories while Chan was at a different store but he told me that he'll be gone for only a few minutes and then come back right away.

Knowing that Chan would be gone for at least 10 minutes, I got a plain white shirt and payed for it.
With the paper bag from the store in my hand I rushed to the store next to the one I was in before making sure Chan wasn't anywhere near.

I sighed out of relief when I was in the store looking around it.
My mouth hung open at the sight in front of me but what did I expect from a shop called Erotic bunny?

I wasn't looking for something specific, I just wanted to look around since I got a bit curious and to be honest I feel a bit lonely sometimes.

I haven't jerked off for almost 2 months and it gets boring after a few times so maybe looking around the store could help me.

There were sections for lingeries for women and men next to it were a few vibrators and dildos.
I gulped my saliva down feeling exposed while being in this store.

Walking further back my eyes got hooked up with something so I walked over to the section were they had different types of hairpins, chokers, whip's and plugs with a tail sticking out of it.

I grabbed the hairpin touching the fake fur which replaced a cat her ears.
The fur was dark brown exactly like my hair color and next to the hairpin there was a perfectly fitted choker with a tiny bell on it.

With the hairpin and choker still in my hand I moved closer to the plug with the tail.
"Wow" I whispered while I touched the tail feeling how soft the fur was.
The tail had a dark brown color and the plug shone silver.

"I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff."
I turned around and screamed.
"What the fuck?!"

"Calm down everyone is looking at us."
Chan tried shushing me down which eventually worked.

"I also didn't knew that you could look this innocent while holding this."
He looked at my hands with a smirk and only then I hastily put the hairpin, choker and plug back.

"I was only looking around, ok?! And the fur was looking soft."
His smirk grew wider and I looked at him.
He was holding a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms.

"You know you didn't had to put the stuff back."
He said looking at the hairpins, chokers and plugs behind me.
"If you don't fell comfortable I can go away so you can buy them."

My face grew red and I hit Chan his arm to which the  pack of condoms fell on the floor.
I picked it up.
XL condoms? Seriously?
I gave it back to Chan with a scoff.

"For your information I didn't wanted to buy anything I was just curious."

"About the plug?"

"Stop turning my words around!"

Chan giggled and walked off to pay for his items while I went out the shop with my shopping bag from earlier.

A few seconds later Chan came out the store but without a bag.
Don't tell me he is going to walk around the mal with lube and condoms.
My thoughts quickly vanished when Chan put his stuff inside my paper bag where my shirt was in.

A huff left my mouth but I just ignored it.
"Shall we buy the window first?"
Without waiting for an answer he already walked off and I walked after him.

Now that I think of it, I should've also bought lube since it makes jerking off easier.
"You tagging along?"
Chan asked when he noticed I stopped walking.
"Yeah I'm coming."

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

Buying a window and a tv is easier than I thought it would be but there is something that I still don't understand.
How does Chan and the other guys have money?
I asked him and his response wasn't really helpful.

"How do you have so much money?"

"That's a secret."

I'll just ask Felix later.

"Let's go before the mall closes, it's already 11pm."
I nodded and we transported all of our bought stuff into my parked car.

"Are you driving?"
Chan nodded and I went over to the passenger door opening it and getting inside putting the seatbelt on while Chan sat down too starting the engine.

We were now out of the crowded streets driving on the highway to the forest.
I leaned my head against the window enjoying the comforting silence that lingered in the car while my eyes slowly kept falling close until they stayed close.

Feeling hands under my back I tried to turn around when I realized that I couldn't move at all.
I opened my eyes seeing Chan carrying me bridal style out off the car.

I placed my hand over his chest tapping it lightly.
"I can...walk on my own."
Chan looked down at me and if I wouldn't be sleepy I would totally blush.

"Don't talk nonsense, you can barely keep your eyes open. Sleep."
My eyes closed on it's own again while Chan unlocked to door to the mansion.

I could hear how changbin and jeongin went out the mansion to my car getting the tv and other stuff out.

He walked the stairs up opening a door to someone's room (probably Felix his room) placing me on the bed and wrapping the blanket over me.

I turned to my side and cuddled into the blanket drifting deeper into my slumber when I suddenly felt a big, soft and warm hand brushing a hair strand out off my face.
The hand kept trailing down to my neck near to my ear slowly brushing over the area which made me hum.

"You know, you are full of surprises."
I felt his thumb pressing a bit harder on the area under my ear and his breath coming closer to me until it was over my lips.

The door opened and Chan pulled his hand away backing away.
"Seungmin, what is it?"

"I found out what they injected Minho."

Chan POV:

I stood up walking to seungmin while turning the light off and closing the door behind me so hyunjin can sleep peacefully.

"What did you find out?"
We walked the stairs down to the living room.
"Ok so the good think is that the symptoms aren't temporary which means that Minho will be able to turn into a wolf again."

What a relief!

"Here's the bad thing.
With injecting the substance they made Minho turn into a human for at least 3 hours.
Which means that if they keep working on the effect, they might be able to turn the 3 hours into temporary."

Seungmin sat down on the couch while I walked around the living room.
"So you are telling me that if they keep experimenting with this substance that they might be able to make a substance which turns werewolves into humans, temporary?"

He nodded and I could feel my head spinning around.
If they succeed with this shit...we are seriously dead.
Fuck but I won't allow that.

"I'll go upstairs to keep a look on Minho, alright."
I nodded and seungmin stood up going upstairs.

I walked over to changbin who fixed the window.
"Thank you, dude."
He smiled at me.
"No need to thank me, we are a pack, we are family."

I smiled too and nodded at him before I went upstairs again when suddenly the door opened where Minho and seungmin were at.
Seungmin hastily looked around running to me after spotting me.

"Chan!"

"Minho woke up!"

~~~~~~~~~~1335 words~~~~~~~~~~
I Found some time to update so why shouldn't I update? Even if it's 1:53am.
Have you guys watched Culpa Mia?
Damn this movie is so good!
I'm in love with Ronnie even tho he is a walking 🚩.
Nick literally looks like my bestie her boyfriend and I don't know how I should feel about it......
Anyway I want to know more about my readers so I'll ask some questions.

Most embarrassing school memory?

First kiss? Relationship?

Favorite food?

Do you love me🫣?

Favorite artist that isn't stray kids?

Hair color?

Age?

WATCH CULPA MIA and love Ronnie❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.2K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...
2.7K 194 16
"You know why am I still breathing?" "Why?" "You are the reason." "W-what?" "This is painful at the same time beautiful truth of my life, Hyung." MA...
10.6K 681 29
"I knew it wasn't you two. It couldn't be. You guys wouldn't do something like that." Started: 7/24/23 - 1/14/24
237K 9.6K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? ♡ "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"