Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

By mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 12

618 15 0
By mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

I walked through my front door with a smile on my face.

"You look happy." Mom told me as I walked pass the living room. I stopped and sat beside her on the couch.

"Oh, yea." I looked at my hands and smiled. "Josh asked me out." I looked up to see her reacting. She smiled a real smile but her eyes told me she was worried maybe.

"Well that's good. I'm glad you're happy."

"And?" I said, knowing there's more to it.

"I just..." She paused. "I don't want your relationship to be like your last." I thought about what Shane did.

"Mom, it's not going to be like that. I would ever go out with an asshole like him again." She nodded her head.

"But be careful..." She said with a smirk.

"Mom..."

"I'm being serious. I know you're older..." I rolled my eyes.

"Mom." I tried to interrupt her but she kept giving me the talk. "Mom." I got her attention. "Josh has a purity ring. And I'm not planning on breaking that for him. So unless I marry him, no sex." I said, making my point.

"Oh. But if you guys drink..."

"He doesn't drink." I told her.

"Oh, well." She smiled again. "Then I'm just glad your happy." She hugged me. "What are you doing for the rest of the day?" She asked me getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Um, I don't know." I started feeling more awake, even though it's 4:13. "I think I'm going to call Alex." I started walking up the stairs to my room.

"Say hi for me." Mom said.

"Ok, I will." I got to my room and pulled out my phone. I dialled Alexs' number.

"Jordyn!" She yelled into the phone. I laughed.

"Alex!"

"Felt like I haven't talked to you in forever." She said.

"Yea I know. Oh, my mom say hey by the way."

"Tell her I said hi too. " She gasped. "Did you see Josh again?" I laughed.

"Yea-a-a. He asked me out."

"WHAT!?" She yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Oh my god! How did he? Did you see him today?"

"Slow down!" I told her. She laughed.

"Sorry. How did he?" She said, exited.

"I went over and when Josh left the room Matt talked to me and said he liked me, then he left and I told Josh I knew. I said if he did ask me out I would say yes. Then... Bam."

"Aww!" I laughed at her reaction. "Were the guys there?"

"Naa, we surprised them by just making out on the couch."

"Oh my god! How was it?"

"How was it?" I repeated.

"Yea! That band has been my crush since 2006, I at least have to know how it was." I laughed under my breath.

"Um... It was good, I guess. I felt happy." I smiled at the thought of me and Josh.

"Yay! Jordyn's happy!" I laughed. "Is he a good kisser?" She asked.

"Yes, Alex, he's a good kisser." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"So, what's going on in your life girl?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." I remembered something. "Shane came over to my house."

"Oh no. What happened?"

"He tried to..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yea, Josh came over after and that made me feel better."

"Did he hurt you?"

"He hit me across my face but I'm ok."

"Good. Oh my god! Your birthday is soon!" I looked at my calendar on my wall.

"Huh, oh yea." I said.

"What do you want for you birthday?"

"You don't have to get you anything."

"C'mon! It's your eighteenth birthday, I need to get you something." She told me.

"Fine. Ummm anything really. I like Hot Topic so anything from there."

"Okay. Listen, I gotta go but we need to hang out soon."

"Ok." I said. "Bye."

"By-y-ye." I laughed as the line went dead. I sat on my bed and turned on my DVD player and put on Netflix. I picked Captain America and watch two other movies. After that I realized it was almost one in the morning. I curled into bed and turned off the lights.

*Josh pov*

I woke up knowing it was late. Me and the guys were at the studios for hours last night working on new songs. I walked downstairs and found the guys sleeping on my floor. Matt woke up and looked at me confused.

"What time is it?" He asked in a tired, crackly voice.

"Just after two." I answered and stretched. He stood up.

"Ugh, remind me to not sleep on your floor next time." He walked around Mike and Ian and followed me to the kitchen. He sat on the counter and I got a coke zero from the fridge.

"Thanks by the way."

"For what?" Matt asked confused again.

"Talking to Jordyn. I would have never done that."

"Oh, no problem. Just don't kill me." I laughed.

"Do you think the guys are fast asleep?" I asked.

"Probably, why?"

"Well we gotta wake them up." We both smirked and I grabbed black washable markers. I passed one to Matt and we walked out. "I got Ian." I whispered and kneeled down beside him. I started drawing a penis on the his cheek to his mouth. I almost laughed but held it in. I looked over at Mike and Matt was writing all over his face. We finished and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV making the guys wake up. They both moaned.

"Oh my god." Mike said.

"Uhh, I gotta pee." Ian stood up, with his eyes still half closed, and walked to the bathroom. He shut the door.

"Wh-"

"What the hell!?" Ian yelled, interrupting Mike. He walked out and started laughing. We all joined in and Ian looked at Mike. "Holy shit." Mikes eyes widened.

"What?" He ran to the mirror in the bathroom. He walked back out and smirked. "Really Matt?" He put his hands up in defence.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Well, the big 'Matt is number one' gave me a hint." Me and Matt laughed.

"You better pray this is washable." Ian said with a chuckled.

"It is." I told them.

"Good." They both went to the bathroom to wipe it off.

"I'm going to go see if Jordyns awake." I said loud enough for Mike and Ian to hear.

"I'm coming!" Matt said childish. I laughed.

"Yay!" I said childish back. "We'll be back!" I yelled.

"Ka-a-ay!" Mike and Ian yelled in-sync.

We made it to Jordyns house and her moms car was in the drive way. I knocked on their door. Nicole came to the door.

"Oh, hello Josh." She said with a smile.

"Hey Nicole, this is Matt, our guitarist." Matt smiled and waved.

"Nice to meet you." Matt said.

"Is Jordyn home?" I asked.

"Yea, she is. She's actually sleeping but feel free to come in and wake her up!" I chuckled.

"Thanks." We walked in and she shut the door behind us. Me and Matt jogged up the stair. I opened the door to her room and shut it behind us. "Jordy-y-y-yn?" I said. She didn't move. "Jordyn?" Matt started poking her cheek. I laughed and she still didn't move.

"Is she dead?" Matt asked. We both laughed and I shrugged.

"Maybe." I looked at her. "Ok, jump on that side of the bed on three." Matt walked over to the opposite side of the bed. "One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" I yelled. We both jumped on the bed. She sat up in a flash.

"Holy shit!" She yelled. We got down and laughed. She giggled and rolled her eyes. "God, I hate you guys." Jordyn said, rubbing her eyes.

"Nice hair." Matt told her. She flopped back on her bed and pulled the blanket over her head.

"What do you expect? I'm a girl and it's morning... Bad combination." She mumbled into the blanket. I smiled at Matt and got under the covers with Jordyn and pulled them over my head like her. I turned to my side and looked at her with her eyes closed.

"Wake up." I whispered into her ear.

"No." She whispered back. I kissed her lips.

"Are you guys making out under there?" Matt asked.

"Yup." I answered after I took my lips off Jordyns. "Are you awake now?" I whispered to her.

"Yea." She whispered back. We came out from under the covers.

"God, thought you'd never come out for air." Matt said with a smirk. We laughed but I could see Jordyn blush a bit.

"Why'd you guys come anyways?" Jordyn asked sitting up.

"We got board." I paused. "And I wanted to go out for breakfast."

"Sure, but you guys gotta leave for a sec... I only have underwear on." Matt covered his eyes and tried to walk out of the room but bumped int a wall. I smiled at Jordyn and walked out. Me and Matt leaned on the wall in the hall way. I took out my phone to call Mike.

"Hello?" Mike answered.

"Hey, me, Matt and Jordyn are going out for breakfast. Wanna come?"

"Yes!" I heard Ian scream in the background. Mike laughed.

"Yea, sure." Mike said.

"Kay, I'll be there soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I said and hung up.

*Jordyn pov*

I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I quickly straightened my hair a bit and opened my door. Josh and Matt weren't in the hall way. I heard laughing and talking downstairs. Oh no. I smiled and walked downstairs. I saw Matt, Mom and Josh talking in the kitchen. I sat on a counter.

"I'm ready-y-y-y-y." I said. "I can go out, right mom?"

"Yea, yea sure." She said.

"Then we shall take her off your hands." Josh said holding out his hand. I took it and jumped off the counter. "Nice to see you again." Josh said to my mom. She laughed under her breath.

"Bye guys." We walked out.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked Josh.

"Your birthday." He paused and smiled at me. "You didn't tell me it was coming up soon." I groaned.

"Yea, I know. I don't like when people make a big deal out of it."

"Don't worry." Matt said. "All we're gonna do is get a parade with an elephant and dancers and a HUGE cake."

"Oh god." I said and giggled. We made it to Joshs house and Mike and Ian were waiting outside.

"We're hungry." Ian said. Josh laughed.

"Who's wants to drive?" He asked.

"Me!" Mike yelled and jumped in the drivers side, Ian sat in the passenger , Matt walked around the car and sat in the back. I opened the door to sit in the middle but there was papers everywhere. Josh laughed.

"Sorry." He pushed the papers into the middle of the back seat and he sat down beside them. I sat on his lap and he shut the door. Mike backed up from the driveway.

"I remember when this was awkward." I told Josh. He smiled and kissed my neck. His breath tickled me and I pulled my shoulder up and giggled.

"Where are we going anyways?" Mike asked, stopped at a red light.

"Umm. I don't know. Denny's?" Josh said.

"Mmm. Denny's." Ian said. Matt laughed.

"Denny's it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 80 32
She was taken; gone, without a trace. All their hard work-burned away; every little fear, crawling back up and consuming them. Taylor Swift and Jos...
265K 3.7K 66
Emma was just another Trencher until she took a chance and moved to Vancouver. It wasn't too long after that she bumped into Josh Ramsay and everythi...
5.1K 165 22
A young woman living in a hellish life longs to find a way out. The abuse takes its toll on her and she tries to find a way out. An accident when wal...
426 10 1
"Perfect" chronicles the band Marianas Trench through getting signed by 604 Records and the struggles Josh had to go through to get there. Cover phot...