Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

Oleh Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... Lebih Banyak

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter twenty two

2.4K 119 90
Oleh Hellouniverzum

(Y/n)'s pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, but I shutted them right away.

"Too bright..."

"I see you are up." Zabuza spoke opening my bedroom door.

"I am not. I am still sleeping." I put my pillow on my head.

"Hey, get up. We need to go to the hokage now." He took my pillow away and I sat up.

"You are mean!"

"It was your idea to take us in! Now you just need to talk to the Hokage if you want to keep us here."

"Right... Now get out so I could get ready." I approached my closet as he left without another word.

I changed the bandages on my wound, dressed up and styled my hair like I usually do. Taking my weapons and my empty sealing scrolls I left my room.

"(Y/n)! Good morning." Haku greeted smiling.

"It would be good if Zabuza wouldn't wake me... but good morning to you too." I mumbled.

He let out a laugh and shaked his head side to side.

"You did this to yourself, kid. You decided that you would keep us like we are some kind of lost puppies." Zabuza grunted but smiled under his mask.

"So be grateful." I smirked.
"Shall we go?"

"Hm... that would be a good idea." Haku nodded.

"Then get your asses out of my apartment." I walked out on the door waiting for them.

Within seconds they came out and started walking to Hiruzen's office.

Hey, doll. What are you going to say to the Hokage?

I have absolutely no clue.

Awsome plan. Is this how are you making them stay?

Exactly.

Fabulous.

I know.

"(Y/n), is this the building?" Haku asked looking at me.

"Huh? Yeah it is. Let's go inside." I cleared my throat with a cough and walked in. Soon we reached the Hokage's office.

"What are you waiting for, kid! Knock!" Zabuza said crossing his arms.

"You knock!" I looked back at him.

"No, you!"

Then Haku knocked on the door and went inside.
Me and Zabuza followed him right away.

"Good morning, Hokage-sama." Haku and Zabuza greeted him bowing down.

"Yo." I rasied my hand waving slightly.

"(Y/n), that is not polite! Bow down!" Kakashi scolded me from the other part of the room.

Ah, look. Your team is here as well.

I have eyes, I can see that.

"Not a chance. You are lucky if you get me to see bowing my head." I said looking at him.

Sakura instantly ran to me and hugged me.

"Good morning (Y/n)-chan!" She spoke sweetly.

"Morning to you too blossom." I hugged her back smiling.

"Khm, Khm." The Hokage cleared his throat and I let go of Sakura.

"(Y/n) (L/n), with what rights did you bring these two in the Hidden Leaf Village?" He asked with his voice cold.

Oh-Oh... You are dead meat...

Shut up.

"Without a right, sir." I responded not breaking the eye contact. Everyone in the room became tense.

"And do you think that just because you are the White Wolf you can do whatever you want?" He asked again.

"No, sir." I responded.

"Then answer me, child. Why?" He let out a sigh.

"I did the right thing bringing them here and you know it. I know that the Leaf could work with them." I spoke not looking away.

"(Y/n). Watch your mouth." Kakashi whisper-shouted. It was clear that he was worried a little.

"And if we can't work with them?"

"Then they'll work with me. Isn't that enough?" I spoke in the same cold voice he used.

"If I would just send them away right here right now what would you do? You said it yourself that you don't just do things without a reason."

"If you send them away I am willing to go with them. I don't think you would risk that would you?"

I just know everyone is staring at me.

Good, they should. You are doing grate.

"Let's say that I don't send them away just for you to stay. But what if I decide to capture them both and lock them away in a cell?"

"I didn't almost die for them so you could lock them away!" I said raising my voice.

"Very well then, they can stay. But you, (Y/n) (L/n). I exile you from team seven forever. You are not a part of them anymore and you'll never be ever again till the Hokage changes their mind."
He stood up from his seat.

WHAT?

"What?" Sasuke spoke shocked and glared at the Hokage as Sakura gasped.

"You can't do that old man! You can't send (Y/n) away from us!" Naruto yelled and wanted to approach the Hokage but Kakashi held him back.

"Hokage-sama. With all respect I am asking you not to exile (Y/n) from the village."

"I never said I am going to exile her from the Village." He spoke more calmer.
"I think I overdid it with the word 'Exile'. I am just going to take her out of team seven." He smirked.

"May I ask what do you mean by that?" I asked confused.

"You may join your new team. Since team nine failed to become Genin, you (Y/n) (L/n) are going to be a part of team Nine along with Zabuza Momochi as your sensei and Haku as your teammate." He grinned.

Iruka, who was standing next to him released a heavy breath.

"But you are still taking her away from us! She was put on our team first so she is a part of team seven!" Naruto yelled at him as Sasuke and Sakura nodded.

Then they all looked at me waiting for an answer.

What are you going to do now, doll?

If I leave team seven, they will be going on forward without me. Besides Sasori's death there won't be any other death they will be part of together. It would also be a smart move not to interfere in their work so joining team nine would be a great move to be free doing whatever I want preventing anyone to die.

That is... Actually a good idea. But won't you miss them?

Of course I will. But for everyone elses sake I am willing to leave.

I looked at Kakashi and the others and then at Zabuza. I slowly began to take a few stepps towards them.

"Awsome. From now on you'll be a part of team nine!" The Hokage anounced writing something down.

"NO!" Naruto shouted as Sakura looked at me with her sad eyes almost as she was about to cry.

"Naruto, she decided." Kakashi said refusing to look at me.

Zabuza put a hand on Haku's and my head ruffling our hair a little.

"Kakashi-" I began but Hiruzen interrupted me.

"Then we are settled. Zabuza, you will teach your students as a Sensei should. Team Nine and team Seven are doing together todays missions. You all are dismissed." He said as we left without another word.

When we got out Sasuke and Naruto tried to approach me. Those looks on their faces were almost depressing and it was really hard to look at. Zabuza grabbed my hand and pulled me away before they could get to me as we sprinted off.

"Whatever the reason was for you to join in the team with us, I believe you made this decision for their sake." He spoke not letting go of my hand.
"I hate to see you like this..." He mumbled.

"Like what?" I looked up at him.

"Like this. Your face is like a dead person's but your eyes are telling the truth about your feelings. You feel bad for leaving them."

I stayed silent and looked away from him.

"Do you regret doing that?"

He spoke, his voice low.

"No. I only regret that this whole situation turned out like this. They must feel betrayed..."

"It wasn't like that. The Hokage said that you will be put on team nine, it wasn't a choose this or that option." He glanced at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Right..."

He stayed silent after that still dragging me around as for Haku, he was behind us.

"Where are we going now?" I asked a little confused.

"First off, you are going to calm the fuck down and change that expressionless face of yours. Then we will go to Konoha's bridge."

"What bridge?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He sighed deeply.

"While you were passed out sleeping we made a plan with Kakashi. That we all will meet up at a bridge for other missions. We didn't know then that you will be moved from team seven to our team."

The Chunin exams...

I know... We are just keep getting into the anime, don't we?

Seems like we do.

"Then what are we still doing here? Let's go." I jumped up to a tree.

"We are not going anywhere till you don't change that expression of yours! It's depressing!"

"Well, don't come then, but I will definitely go." I jumped away from tree to tree going to the bridge.

You know that your team is kinda pissed off, right?

I know.

Expecially Kakashi.

I know.

You really know what you're doing, huh? Well, keep it up princess.

Okay, that was enough, shut up.

But I made you smile.

Shut up.

Zabuza's pov:

"Gosh... this girl is just... AGH!"

"Zabuza... You know that she is doing the best she can for some reason." Haku spoke while keeping his eyes on me.

"She is doing her best, but for who? For what? I don't understand... She is just so difficult but still..." I let out a grunt jumping up to a tree.

"She has a good heart."

"Let's go after her before she falls down from a damn tree. She may be strong or kind hearted but she is clumsy as fuck." I smirked jumping after her.

Haku was behind me right away coming after me.

"There is going to be a little fight, and you know that."

"Knowing (Y/n), she will only fight if she feels like it. If she is in the middle of a fight and she gets bored, she will leave like nothing happened at all." I sighed.

"Maybe you are right..."

Third person's pov:

(Y/n) landed on a tree above the bridge. She was staring at her teammates as they were standing there waiting for Kakashi to arrive.

Naruto was glaring at Sasuke, Sasule glared back. Sakura just stood there looking at nothing blank faced. She really did miss (Y/n) already.

Out of nowhere Kakashi appeared with a closed eye smile looking at his students. With a fake smile.

"Hey guys, good morning. Sorry I'm late. I am afraid I got lost on the path of life."

"WHAAA-" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

(Y/n) smiled at them. Sure she is going to miss them.

Kakashi tensed up as he spoke.

"Zabuza, come out now."

Zabuza, who was hiding on another tree with Haku, came out smirking.

"You got me..."

Naruto looked over at him and his expression changed.

"Where is (Y/n)?" He asked scoffing a little.

"Huh? She isn't here yet?" Haku tilted her head slightly concerned for the girl.

Everyone snapped their head to Haku.

"She was suposed to be here?" Sasuke raised his voice.

Even though they are mad, they still care about you.

When I was mad I cared aswell.

I know you did.

"I am up here." She waved her hand at them when they looked over at the tree she was on. Sakura realesed a deep sigh as the others turned away.

"Get down here." Zabuza said looking up at her.
"You managed to hide your chakra well."

What did you think? She learned from the best.

(Y/n) smiled.

"Seems like I did." She jumped down from the tree and walked over to them not looking in their eyes.
"What is our first mission?"

Haku smiled and walked over to her wanting to stand close.

"Ask Kakashi that."

She hesitated before looking up at hin and asked the same question.

"What is our first mission?"

Her voice was calm and low, but she didn't get a response. Kakashi turned his head away not even looking at her.

He was hurt because she left.

She was hurt because he ignored her.

She felt like a plus useless person.

I know it hurts...

I am fine.

"Seems like you need to ask. He doesn't really wants to talk to me." The (h/c) girl looked away from him to the ground as she was back again to that expressionless face.

"Great... and she is back to that again." Zabuza grunted and glared at Kakashi.
"What's our first mission?" He asked this time.

"We need to weed a garden." He spoke walking away expecting them to follow him.

Zabuza grunted and wanted to give him a piece of his mind. Weed a garden? Really? Him? The ex leader and ex assasin? Unfortunately (Y/n) gave him a look to shut up because she wasn't in the mood.

Her head was aching and she felt bad for what she did, even though she did this for her teammates and the others sake.

You did the right thing and you know it. Don't let your mood drop.

I love the way you are joking around every time and then when I am feeling down you are trying to comfort me.

I am not heartless, okay?

You just have a soft spot for me. Admit it.

No response.

Admit it.

No response.

ADMIT IT!

OKAY, OKAY DAMMIT! I have a fucking soft spot for you!

(Y/n) let out a laugh.

Good wolfie.

Shut your mouth.

"Let's get going then." Haku smiled and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand gently interlacing his fingers with hers.

She smiled back at him and nodded her head.

"Let's go then."

The other three students were glaring at Haku. Sakura's face was red in anger, Naruto wanted to literally jump on him and if looks could kill, he would be dead from Sasuke's glare.

Even tho they were feeling betrayed, they still had a thing for her and only for her.

~~~

(Y/n) was weeding the garden next to Haku as she didn't want to leave his side. Not now when literally the whole team seven hates her.

"(Y/n), how are you doing?" Haku asked going over to her.

"I am done over here-" She turned around only to see half of the garden without weeds... and herbs.
"Oh god..."

Haku chuckled a little and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well... that wasn't our fault..."

"Right, it was not. It's Naruto's." She shook her head from side to side smiling.

"How do you know that?" He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Just look. It's pretty obvious."

He pointed at the lady who was practically beating the shit out of Naruto.

"Poor kiddo..."

You said you'll protect him.

Not when he hates me.

Ah, true.

~~~

On the next mission, they needed to take the trash out of a river. Team seven were doing their job as Kakashi read a book and as for Zabuza, he decided to take a nap.

(Y/n) and Haku had a great time splashing each other with water playing around and in the mean time, collecting the trash around them.

Sasuke was burning with jealousy. Literally burning.

Why him? Any teammate would be greater, really. But why him? It's so obvious that he likes her...

Then they heard a loud splash, and it wasn't coming from (Y/n) and Haku. Naruto fell into the river and couldn't swim back, so he was getting closer and closer to a waterfall.

"WAAAAAAHHH."

He was falling down, but Sasuke acted quickly. He was hanging down from a tree holding into a rope as he caught Naruto's leg. But he wasn't the only one in action.

Haku was holding (Y/n)'s waist as she caught Naruto's other leg.

Haku and (Y/n) were relieved.

Sasuke was fuming at them like he did before.

Naruto didn't like the way he held her.

"You're such a loser, Naruto." Sasuke said trying not to think about Haku and (Y/n).

Naruto only grunted as they pulled him back up.

~~~

Next mission: Walking dogs.

Everyone picked a dog. A small one. Minus Naruto. He picked out the biggest one he could find.

Haku giggled at Naruto who was struggling with the big animal and (Y/n) was smiling at them trying not lo laugh.

"Haku... you know... Naruto is not walking the dog. The dog is walking him." She said as Haku started to laugh. Even Zabuza let out a loud but short laugh as he heard her.

The dog walked Naruto in a field full of bombs.

"STOOOP! THAT IS NOT A PLACE FOR DOGS!!!" He yelled at the dog but he just kept pulling.

"Naruto... Such a loser." Sasuke said and Sakura quickly agreed.

"Of course. He just had to pick the biggest dog..." She sighed and after a few seonds, the bombs were exploding.

~~~

Sakura and Sasuke were helping Naruto to walk by letting him lean on them, and in the background, (Y/n) and Haku were laughing and enjoying their time together. (Y/n) was carrying Haku on her back just for fun as Haku was blushing and hiding his face in her neck.

"Look at you... You are hopeless Naruto!" Sakura scolded him.

"You really are just one big problem." Sasuke continued.

Naruto grunted and pulled away from him wanting to jump and attack him.

"GGGHHHH... SASUKEEEE!"

Sakura then started to yell at him.

"NARUTO! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I WILL FINISH YOU OFF MYSELF!"

Kakashi only sighed at them and mumbled under his breath.

"Guess we are not making a lot of progress on the teamwork thing, huh?"

Zabuza chuckled.

"I can't say the same about my team." He pointed at them grinning.

This is annoying. It annoyed Kakashi.

"That's right! Our teamwork is messed up and it's all because of you Sasuke!" Naruto yelled at him and pointed a finger at him.
"You think you're better than everyone else!"

"Not everyone. Just you. Face it, I'm better and stronger than you are. It's a fact." He spoke turning around.
"Unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong."

Naruto was glaring at him feeling the urge to fight him right here and right now.

Sasuke glared back and then glanced at Haku on (Y/n)'s back.

"Alright guys... Let's call it a day. You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. Anyway, I will report on this mission." Kakashi spoke looking back at his book.

"Whatever, I am out of here." Sasuke started to walk away.

"Wait! Sasuke! I'll go with you!" Sakura ran to stop him.
"So... why don't we... I-I mean. Let's do something more personal. I mean to improve our teamwork and all." She spoke sweetly.

"I swear you're just as bad as Naruto."

Sakura's face dropped.

"Instead of flirting, why don't you practice your jutsu and make the team stronger? Let's face it. You are actually worse than Naruto." He was about to walk away but then a voice spoke up.

"Are you mad? Don't talk to her like that!" (Y/n) said raising her voice a little. Sakura looked at her surprised and Haku got off her back.

Sasuke stopped and glanced at her.

"She just wanted to spend some time with you and you are treating her like crap!" She walked closer to Sakura defending her.

"I am not interested in her or anyone else." He scoffed.
"I already have my eyes on someone." He started to walk away again without saying another word.

Sakura was about to faint.

"EEEEH? H-HE H-H-HAS... A-A..." She yelled and fell in (Y/n)'s arms.

She was also a little shocked.

This is just getting more and nore interesting...

What do you mean?

You'll see.

"Blossom please open your eyes." The (h/c) girl shook her a little not noticing that Kakashi and Zabuza were gone and three kids were bugging Naruto.
"Sakura... please?" She shook her again and this time she opened her eyes.

"(Y-Y/n)?" She said her name while standing up.
"T-Thank you." Sakura walked over to Naruto.

The three kids noticed her and looked confused.

"Hey boss. Who's that girl anyway?" Konohamaru asked looking at her but then his eyes lit up and looked at Naruto with a smug face.
"AH! I get it now boss, she's your girlfriend."

Konohamaru spoke with a teasing tone.

"W-Well. You could tell she is crazy about me-"

Sakura slapped Naruto so hard he flew away.

"Blossom, you slay." (Y/n) grinned and Haku chuckled.

"BOSS!" Konohamaru yelled after Naruto but then turned to Sakura.
"What kind of girlfriend are you?

The two other kids ran to Naruto checking his pulse as Konohamaru kept yelling at Sakura.

"You're a witch! And you're ugly!"

Sakura's aura changed as he was about to kick everyone's asses. Even (Y/n) took a step back away from her as Haku hugged her.

"OW."
"AH!"
"OWWIEEE."

(Y/n) watched Sakura beat the shit out of Konohamaru and then walking away fuming with wide eyes.

"I don't want to be her enemy..." She mumbled to Haku.

"Me neither..."

"I don't even think she's human! Did you see how wide her forehead is?"

Damn kid...

Damn me...

Sakura stopped walking on the spot. She slowly turned around with a fake ass creepy smile.

"Oh-oh..." (Y/n) took a few steps back in fear. She wasn't scared of anyone but this was just frightening.

A few seconds passed in silence and nothing happened.

"(Y/n), what is happe-"

"Haku... don't... move..." She looked at Sakura wide eyed.
"You'll get a sign when to run..."

"What si-"

Just then Sakura started to run towards them and (Y/n) screamed grabbing his hand running away.

"THIS SIGN! NOW RUN IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG!" She yelled.

Naruto and the kids were also running for dear life screaming, but then Konohamaru bumbed into someone and he fell back.

(Y/n) also stopped looking at them with her mouth wide open.

ALREADY? BUT-

Yeah. You forgot about them? I know Sakura can be scary but this-

Shut up.

"Do you need something?" The boy dressed up in black looking like a cat asked while looking down at Konohamaru.

"Actually he does. He doesn't want to die yet!" (Y/n) said running to him to help him up.

"And who might you be, sweetie?" Kankuro smirked and grabbed her chin.

"Kankuro, let her go. You know you'll pay for it later." Temari walked up next to him.

Then Sakura arrived too with the others and looked at them in shock.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry... the whole thing was my fault." Sakura said playing with her fingers.

Naruto wanted to say something too but he was still mad at (Y/n). Mad but also concerned.

"Take your hand off her." Haku spoke in a cold voice stepping closer to (Y/n).

"We still have a few minutes until he gets here, so let's have some fun." He smirked.

"Ugh... I am not going to be involved in any of this." Temari turned her head away.

"Hey, kitty cat. Can you not touch me? I feel alergic." She slapped his hand away.

Kankuro raised an eyebrow and smirked a little.

"Oh really? You are a cute one, aren't you?" He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer.

I'LL TEAR YOU APART!

(Y/n)'s eyes darkened as she spoke in a low voice.

"What did I say about touching me?" She punched him right in the stomach which sent him flying a few meters away.
"DON'T YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION JACKASS!"

Everyone was silent. Kankuro put a hand to his stomach as he looked at the sky wide eyed. Temari started to chuckle.

"Seems like the hidden leaf is not so pathetic after all." A little blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked at (Y/n).

Kankuro stood up and kept his eyes on her.

"What? You want another one?"

"Feisty... I like it." Kankuro grinned and approached her again.

Just then a small rock hit Kankuro's hand cutting it a little.

"Ah! What the..." He looked up at a tree seeing Sasuke.

"You're a long way from home and you're way out of your legue." Sasuke looked at Kankuro.

"SASUKEEE!" Sakura fangirled.

"Hey punk. Get down here." Kankuro grunted.
"You are the type of kid I hate the most. All this attitude and fame in getting on my nerves." He reached for his puppet on his back.

"Kankuro... back off." A low cold voice spoke as everyone snapped their head towards it.
"You are an embarrassment to our village."

Everyone gasped besides (Y/n) who already knew this will come. She looked at him calmly locking eyes with his. And she felt... Strange... like somehow she was reacting to him.

Reji, why do I feel-

Weird? Because Shukaku is reacting to you. He can feel me and your power.

How come Kurama can't feel it?

He can. But I believe he just doesn't care. But stay alret, Shukaku will keep an eye on you in any cases. I don't want you to get hurt.

Understood.

"Ah... hey Gaara." Kankuro spoke with fear in his voice, but Gaara didn't take his eyes off (Y/n).

(Y/n) didn't brake the eyecontact either as she stared into his light eyes.

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader, how was your day/night? <3

I AM BAAAAAAACK.

Ah, finally... I missed this.

I am really sorry, but now after two weaks I am back. I needed a little time off, you know? <3

Soooo back to the point.

Seems like we met Gaara, Kankuro and Temari of course ♡~♡

I love Temari so much, she is just sooo.... AGHH.

And guess what? I BOUGHT MY FIRST NARUTO T-SHIRT ><

Well yeah. I have nothing else to say, really.

Maybe that I am lazy to write but I am trying my best.

Hehehehe, photo time.

Words: 4389

- Love you!-Ay<3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
289K 9.6K 32
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒. Y/n, a hashira of the night had somehow gotten caught up with another human eating species during her break, only this...
286K 7.6K 34
Y/n is the twin sister of Iruma, but they have the complete opposite personality. She's more into having a thrilling life, having fun and smiling all...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...