me and my husband ยฐ pedro pas...

Door babyvenoms

"I don't care. I want to be his girlfriend." "To a man who is literally 20 years older than you?" "Yes, his l... Meer

Cast.
Playlistยก
i-introduction
ii-on set (insta.)
iii-the crush (PC)
iv-the compliment (insta.)
v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)
vi-the (not) date (IRL)
vii-the private instagram.
viii-the boys.
ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)
x. the mexican man. (insta)
xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)
xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)
xiii-The date..and he's got a date too. (Vc, Insta)
xiv-is he jealous or i am? (Insta, priv insta)
xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tรบ (irl, insta)
xvi-just colombia, me, and him. (insta)
author's note. xoxo.
xvii-toronto. (insta, pc)
PEDRO IS SOOO GODDAMN GOOD WTF
xviii-he's just a friend...(?) (Call, IRL)
xix-his birthday. (insta, twitter, article.)
xx-The Isaacs! (insta, irl)
xxi-christmas (Irl, Insta)
ACT II.
i-From Miami (Irl, Insta)
ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)
HOLYSHITTTT????
iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)
iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)
v-he left me. (insta, irl, call, group chat)
vi-your birthday (insta, irl, prank call.)
โš ๏ธvii-just want to be with you. (irl, insta)
โš ๏ธviii-golden globes (irl, insta)
โš ๏ธix-the dress(irl, insta)
x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)
xi-The Premiere (Irl, Insta)
xii-Sex and Alcohol (Irl, Insta)
ACT III.
Hello!
ii-hawaii, baby! (Insta, IRL)
โš ๏ธiii-what the fuck (Insta & IRL)

i-do you? (irl)

1.8K 65 17
Door babyvenoms

Brooklyn, 2018.

After spending New Year in Miami this year with Pedro's family, it's time for Julia to visit her uncle in Brooklyn. Alongside Pedro.

Julia and Pedro still doesn't label their relationship yet, both of them are comfortable and really likes each other, but to take a label to it? Pedro's not ready yet.

Eventhough, Pedro already introduced her to his family and close friends, like His father, Stepmother, Tias, and his close friends from college and all. Julia stayed in Miami for 4 days with Pedro in Javiera and Fernando's home, where his whole family also stayed there.

Spending time with the Balmacedas and the Gastons, it was such a blast. His family are very welcoming, and Julia mostly going to the beach with Pedro, Lucas, and The Kids, Pedro y Bruno.

Getting to know the family really well, his father is quite remarkable person, he's also a doctor, fertillity doctor, he told Julia about their family's history eventhough Pedro and Julia's not "dating".

Pedro never told her about his mother if not his father brought it up at dinner the night after New Year.

Julia can see Pedro's not ready yet to open up to her about his mother, she just know that he lose his mother when he was in his mid 20's, she knows that he loved her very much, Lucas told her that it was Pedro that take their mother's death very hard.

Now, Julia and Pedro are on their way to Oscar's apartment, Julia's parents and Richie are going to be there too. They're going to stay at Oscar and Elvira's place for 3 days. It's like a family tradition. Pedro's not going to stay, but he will stay at Julia's apartment in Brooklyn since his apartment are far from brooklyn.

Oscar and her father still doesn't know about her realtionship with Pedro, so, might keeping it lowkey this time.

Oscar would fucking punch him in the nose, if he finds out.

"I have told Oscar that you are coming too," Julia turn her neck to Pedro who is looking straight to the road cus he's driving the car but using his free hand to fidgeting Julia's thigh.

"Okay good, I have reading table in a week, don't want to have a crooked nose," He joke.

"So you get the job?" Julia ask Pedro.

"I did! Going to London after shooting Triple Frontier, Patti need us to have a real chemistry so she set us up for bonding session, something like that." Pedro explained.

"London again? God, you'll be more british than me by the end of the year," She jokes.

Pedro chuckles. Million Dollar Man by Lana Del Rey is playing on the audio.

"Babe, how was your album going on?" Pedro then said

"It's really good already, it still need some finishing and all, I decided to put our song into it, would you like to put your last name or still Pascal?" Julia said to him.

"Balmaceda is fine, it's my actual real name, Pascal just for acting gig and all," He said.

She nodded, "Lana said your lyrics is actually quite good tho, have you ever thinking about making a song for real?"

Pedro look at Julia for a moment, he blows raspberry, "No way, I don't make music like you, honey. I just love poetry that's all, but making music? I'll sucks." He said.

"No, you don't say that, it's because you have never try it, and you never know!" Julia said.

"You can do anything, Pedro. You're a man with bunch of talent," Julia said again.

Pedro looking at Julia in an awe, "Gracias, mi vida," he said then peck her lips.

Not long after that, they are arrived at the basement of the apartment, "Do you bring the key?" Pedro asks Julia.

She nodded then going out from the car, taking her luggage out with the help of Pedro.

"Let me take those," Pedro said, taking the big bags and let Julia take the small bags.

"Thank you, hon."

The two of then walk to the lift, after fe minutes later they arrived on the floor.
"When are you leaving to New Mexico?" Pedro ask.

"After staying here, I guess." She answered.

"For how long?"

"2 weeks only, my character's only show up at the end of season 4, but for next season I think I'll be away much," Julia said.

"Oh, and you know Tony? He ask me to go dinner with him in ABQ, Apparently, he was casted too!" Julia said again while knocking at the door.

"Who's Tony?" Pedro ask

"Dalton! A friend, It's been a long time since I met him." Julia said.

"Wait, Tony Dalton? That Mexican actor?" Before Julia can answer Pedro's question, Elvira is in front of the door.

"Ah you guys made it!" Elvira said hugging Julia.

"How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm good, auntie El. How are you? How's the little man?" Julia said.

"I'm fine, he's missing you," She said.

"Is that Julia?" Julia can hear her mother's voice.

"My baby!" Diana said, running a little to her and went for a hug.

"Oh mama, kangen deh sama mama, gimana mama, sehat sehat aja kan?" [Oh, mama. I miss you so much, how are you? You're doing well right?]
Julia said to her mother in Indonesian.

"Mama baik baik saja, sayang. Oh lihat dirimu, semakin hari semakin cantik, anak cantik mama." [I'm good, baby. Oh look at you, you're getting prettier everyday, my beautiful daughter.] Her mother said to her.

(the author has a very big mommy issues)
(and daddy issues)

"Papa mana?" [Where's Papa?] Julia ask, letting go of the hug, she can see Pedro is now talking with Elvira.

"You can put the bags in the third room over there, you know it." Elvira said to Pedro.

"Papa lagi sama Oscar dan Richie di dapur," [Papa is with Oscar and Richie in the kitchen] Her mother said.

Julia then walking to the kitchen, she can see the three men of the family chatting while drinking.

"Julia!" Her dad said, walking to her and greets her with a hug, "How's LA? How's the Grants?" Her father ask.

Her father didn't know that Julia went to Miami to see Pedro's family, he was told that Julia spent her new year in LA with the Grants.

"They're good, Uncle Rob send his love to you, he said he misses you, and you're an arrogant son of a bitch who didn't visit him anymore," Julia said, making everyone laughs.

She's practically half lying; she did go to LA first to see the Grants before went to Miami.

"I told him, I will go next week!"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Hola, bonita," Oscar greets her with a hug, "Hola, tio." She smiles between their hug.

"You're with Pedro coming here?" He ask.

"Yes, he's putting the bags in the room," Julia said.

Not long after that Pedro show up, "Ah there he is!" Julia said. "Como estas, hermano?" Oscar smiles and greet Pedro with a hug, "Ven aquí guapo!" Pedro said. Julia smiling looking at the both men interaction.

"What are you doing in New York? Shouldn't you be in London?" Oscar ask to him.

"How did you know about that?" Pedro raising his eyebrow

"Ay, ¿se te olvidó que me hablaste de esto?" [Are you forgot? You told me about this?] Oscar said

"Ah yes, sorry," Pedro said grinning, "Look at him, he's getting older," Oscar said to Julia making her chuckles.

"You two catch up on anything you do, I need to see my baby," Julia said to the men and walking towards Mads who is in the crib, "MY baby," Oscar said making Julia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hi, little man, hi my cousin slash nephew," She said to little Mads.

Diana and Elvira who's looking at Julia playing with Mads are smiling. "Little Madsy, You are gorgeous little baby, just like your mother," She said picking up Mads.

"And Father!" Oscar said from behind.

"Gosh, your Papi, you'll get used to him," she said. "Huuuwiaaa." Suddenly Mads trying to call her name.

"That's supposed to be me huwia, isn't it Mads?" she said and Mads nodded, "Oh my, my heart couldn't take it, such a smart baby boy," "You know what Mads? I know a big Mads who are also Scandinavian like you, he's gorgeous too!" She says.

Meanwhile the men, which are Pedro, Oscar, and Julia's dad talking in the kitchen still, Pedro's a little bit nervous, this is not like him, he doesn't know why, but meeting Julia's dad is a whole another level, it is not like Pedro asking a permission to him to marry his daughter and all, dear god, no.

But still, he's kinda nervous.

"What's up, man? You ok?" Oscar ask to him.

Pedro shaking his head, "Nothing, do you have a beer? Can I have one?"

"Sure, wait here," Oscar says.

For over a half of an hour, Pedro talking with David alongside Oscar. Pedro found out a lot about him, David, Julia's father. Pedro found he's a very kind-hearted man, amazing husband and father, a fucking incredible lawyer too.

Of course Pedro about David Buchanan before, he's one of the most famous lawyer in the US even half of the world. But mostly, he knew his story from Fer, Javiera's husband, Pedro's brother in law.

They said, this man is an amazing person, no wonder he successfully raised a beautiful daughter and an amazing son.

Pedro sense that Julia looks so much like her father, her attitude, her mannerism, the way of her thinking. it's amazing. He's in literal awe with this man.

Not long after that, Julia joined them in the kitchen, "What are you the men talking about?" She said, grabbing a stainless pot, filling it with water and boiling it.

"Oh, Everything sweetheart," her father says.

"What are you cooking, go—" Pedro almost said 'What are you cookin', good lookin' ' like he used to say whenever she's cooking, but he realized they are not alone.

There's literally her father and uncle, he's gonna die if he say that.

"—goJulia?" He sip his beer, eyeing the side to look at Oscar or David, in case they notice it. David didn't. But Oscar did.

Julia chuckles, "Water, for me. You know I don't like tap water," Julia said, teasing him.

And then it hit him, of course he remember that! He's just nervous. Anddd, "Oh, good for you, I just found out about it today," He tease, technically lied infront of Oscar and David.

David who look at the interaction between his daughter and Pedro, he's smiling and chuckling, meanwhile beside him, his brother in law looking not so good.

Oscar sipping at his tea and eyeing Pedro and Julia. After Julia finished boiling her water, her phone rang. Pedro can see the caller ID, it says "Cillian☘️"

"Ooh, excuse me, I've got a phone call," Julia said picking up her phone and her glass of water, when Julia walks against Pedro, his hand holding her hand for a bit. The electricity from their skin brushes and make a tingle sensation.

Oscar who saw it, looking sharply at Pedro.

Meanwhile Julia go to the balcony to pick up Cillian's call.

Cillian
Julia

Hello, Julia?

Hello, Cilly. What's up?

I hope I don't disturb you, I'm sorry if I did.

no, no, It's okay, hon. How are you? How's wife and kids?

I'm good, thanks, they are good too yeah thank you. Uh, Jules, are you in New York?

I am, I'm in Brooklyn right now, at my uncle's penthouse. Where are you?

New York, Queens. I was wondering, since it's been a while since we've met, do you want to grab some drinks? go to the pub? If you're not busy of course.

*chuckle* of course! Send me the address and I will drive there.

No, no, you send me the address and I will pick you up.

Okay, I better get going. See you, Cilly.

See you, Jules

Then the phone call ended. Pedro who is now finished with his talk walking towards Julia on the balcony, he opened the door, "Hey," Julia said to him, but her eyes still locking on her phone, typing something and smiling.

"Who's been calling you?" He ask, taking a sip of his another can of beer and sit down on the chair.

"Oh, it's Cillian." she said.

"He's in town," she said again, and then "Ooh yeah," Julia look up from her phone to Pedro.

"He ask me to go to the pub with him, you know, to chit chat," She said to hin.

"Why don't you and him chit chatting here?" Pedro said.

Julia chuckles, "Cillian doesn't like to socialize that much,"

"You should come, if you want to, You never net him before do you?" Julia said to Pedro and then sitting on the chair next to him, holding his hand on the table.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Pedro said.

"Why not? It'll be fun," Julia said.

"I talk a lot, Jules, If he doesn't like to socialize that much, he'll be annoyed by me." Pedro said again.

"I talk a lot too, he do get annoyed sometimes, it's okay, hon. And one thing more, I like my man talkative," she smirk at him.

"Julllessss," Pedro said in a warning tone.

"Your father and your uncle—I can't believe I just called Oscar that—just a feet away from us,"

"So?" Julia said.

"C'mon, I know every corner of this house, Let's go to the back, What do you say?" Julia caressing his hand.

"Honey, I would loooovvee to, but—"

"There's but but,"

"C'mon, before Cillian arrives," Julia said again.

"Cillian gonna pick you up?" Pedro raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, He's a gentleman," Julia said playfully.

"Oh," Pedro said.

After a few seconds silence, Pedro said again, "Sounds like a date,"

Julia rolled her eyes, "He's got a wife and kids, Please."

"Right," Pedro said then drinking the rest of the beer.

"C'mon, don't tell me you're jealous." Julia stood up from her chair.

"I'm not," He says.

"He's married," She says.

"Happily," She says again.

"With two beautiful boys," Julia says again.

"Pedro, Cillian like a big brother to me, I know him forever,"

Pedro then stood up, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, their faces are this close, they can hear each other's heart beat, the beating went faster and faster. "I know, baby. I know that you are mine," Then he kissed her forehead, closing both of their eyes.

Best friends. my ass. Best friends didn't do this shit. Julia thought to herself. Julia really want to be his, all his, and he's hers. To herself. Pedro seems not ready yet. All she was do is just waiting for him to be ready for the relationship.

Thank god nobody is around, anyway.

Not long after that Cillian text Julia that he's outside the door. "He's fast," Pedro said. Julia laughs a little. "Are you sure you're not coming? I can tell Cillian,"

"No, no, I'll be fine, You have fun with him," He kissed her lips quickly before anybody see.

"Thank you, P."

"I'll be at your Apartment tonight, I'll come back here when you're here too, text me okay?" Pedro said.

"I will," She smiled at him.

When her mother want to open the door, Julia said, "I'll get it, Ma."

"Okay, Who's that?"

"Cillian."

"Oh fuck! I look like shit, Why don't you tell me?!" Her mom run to the nearest mirror to fixing herself.

Julia's mother 'loves' Cillian. She said he is the most magical looking guy she's ever seen, like a fucking greek god.

I don't blame her, really.

Julia put her hand on the door knob and says, "Ma, You're happily married, so does he." She rolled her eyes.

Then she opened the door, "Hello, Cillian,"

"Hello, love,"

•••

"Sing it for me,"

This is the fourth scotch they're drinking. The thing about Cillian is, He's a very shy and private person whenever he's on camera, or around the industry. He's just a guy came to work and go home to sleep, he doesn't really socialize a lot with people in Hollywood, including his co-stars. Some people might thought that he's rude and all but.

Behind all of his "Movie-star." persona, he's an amazing person, once you are close to him, get to know him.

It's hard for Julia at first, she thought Cillian was a fucking rude little man. He barely talk to her, or any of his co-stars really at the set of Peaky Blinders.

But then Cillian got to know Julia too. He is amazed by this girl. He really thought Julia is very very intelligent, the way she spoke, the way she act, the way she think.

This is why Cillian and Julia are close till now. Cillian never invited her co-stars to have dinner with his family at home, he's very protective of them, he lives in London before move back to Dublin with his family.

Got invited to dinner by Cillian Murphy with his family is a fucking big deal. It means that you are now one of his trusted people.

She met his beautiful wife and his beautiful boys. Cillian is lucky to have a family like that, Julia thought.

One day maybe Julia want a life like that, A normal family, far from the eyes of the public.

When he was with his family, Cillian can loose himself up, he's more relaxed, talkative, crack some of dad jokes, very in love with his wife.

She never saw Cillian like that before, and now Cillian can be himself whenever he was alone with Julia.

"I'm not gonna sing for you again, Cilly," Julia says.

"Why not? You're clearly good at it," He said with his thick Irish accent.

"I'm wasted, When I'm wasted I sounds like a dying rat," She said and Cillian laughs.

"You're not," He chuckles. "C'mon." "Just one more, please,"

"You are clearly wasted too,"

"It's just, I'm happy to see you again, Jules." He said.

"Aww, blue eyes." Julia pouting her lips and then went to across the table to hug Cillian.

"My big bro misses me," Julia said.

"I am, the boys misses you too and Yvonne,"

"I miss them too!" Julia said and then go back to her seat. "Alright, I gave you a snippet from my new album," Julia said again.

"Alright, Let's hear it."

"Not even they can stop me now,

Boy, I'll be flying over head,

Their heavy words can't brimg me down,

Boy, I've been raised from the dead."
Cillian cross his arms on his chest looking at Julia and smiling at her, she's one of the good girl. He meant it, she's a good girl.

"No one even knows how hard life was,
I don't even think about it now because,

I finally found youuuuuuu." Julia sang it to Cillian. Cillian raising his eyebrows and pointing at himself and mouthing "Me?" playfully making Julia laughing.

"Oh, sing it to me, Cilly!"

Julia stood up from her chair and climbing on the table, "Now my life is sweet like cinnamon,
Like a fucking dream I'm living in,

Baby, love me 'cause I'm playing on the radio," Cillian stood up and making a guard style in case Julia fell.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCHHHH,"

"Okay, you're very drunk," Cillian said trying to get her down slowly.

"No, I'm not finish," Julia said slapping Cillian's hands off her.

"Pick me up and take me like a vitamin
'Cause my body's sweet like sugar venom, oh yeah!"

"Baby, love me 'cause I'm playing on the radio,"

"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOOOOWWW!"

"How was it?!" Julia look down to Cillian who are laughing and giving both of his thumbs to her, "Fucking amazing!!! You should be a fucking singer!"

"I am a singer, you ass." Julia laughs.

"Okay, get down, before anybody can notice us," Cillian says.

Cillian holding Julia's tiny waist and slowly helping her to get down. Julia slip a little and thankfully Cillian got her.

"Look at those beautiful ocean blue eyes," She says.

"I have to go home to my brown eyes, He'll waiting for me," Julia says again.

Cillian smiles, "Alright, let's get you home,"

***

In the car, the audio plays Harvest Moon by Jane Birkin. Cillian really got the best taste of music, the man is very artistic, he's intelligent and very well educated.

"So, someone new in your life lately?" Cillian ask, his eyes are still on the road.

"You'll meet him, Oh, he's amazing, Cillian. He's like a ray of sunshine, he shines the room whenever he is around and I feel so much love when he walked in. He's, gosh, he's wonderful. And I want him all by myself, I want him so bad and it hurts," Julia said to him.

Cillian can feel the hesitation from Julia, "What's the matter?"

"No, it's fine."

"You can tell me if you want, C'mon."

"Nothing, It's just..." Julia doesn't know what to tell, Honestly she doesn't even know why she act like this. Whenever Julia ask Pedro about the relationship they have. He changed the topic or even just said like "We'll make it work soon," Fucking bullshit.

"Trouble in Paradise, eh?" Cillian ask again.

Julia sighs and nodded, "Kind of, but I don't have the title to this 'Relationship' yet."

Cillian nodded, he's waiting for Julia's next answered. "It's Pedro," Julia said again.

Cillian nodded again, he heard about Pedro Pascal before, but he never knew his relationship with Julia. Of course he heard it from Paul and all but he doesn't gossiping.

"Okay?" Cillian waiting for her next words.

"It's a long story and all, I've told Mads before, but he you know told me to go with the flow. Jeffrey said don't scare him because Pedro is definitely has some commitment issues and all." Julia said to him.

Cillian nodded as he's listening to her very well. "I don't know, but this unclear shit of relationship just make me wanting him more, you know? I want to be his fully, I want him to be mine, It's selfish I know. But, I'm afraid I fucking love him. And I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way. I'll fucking wait for him to be ready, I can ask him to be my boyfriend first cus why not? but... I'm afraid of the possibility that he might reject me."

"Gosh, I'm pathetic. It's literally been a year since we've been doing this. I remember the first time I kissed him, it was also on New Year, I was happy you know? Very fucking happy with him. He made me loved. I am loved whenever he walks in. He always said that he'll make things right but he never did till this day. It's always behind everyone's back, making out, sex, gosh, sex! We acting like fuck buddies you know? Oh god, Friends with benefits shit! I want to call him my boyfriend, my fucking boyfriend, my lover. My god, I'm acting ungrateful and childish now, I'm sorry, Cilly." Julia then looking down, her hand fidgeting her forehead.

"Hey, hey, It's okay, Jules. It's okay wanting to feel more, It's okay you feel like you want something more from your relationship. I'm not very good at giving advice but..."

"Oh, Cillian you are fucking good." Julia said making Cillian chuckle a little.

"I suggest you to talk to him about this, to clear things up, so you don't have to bear this feelings on your heart, just let it flow and let it out. Talk to him nicely, with open mind, with good mood, of course you don't have to force him to talk, just talk to him gently. I heard he's a very gentle man." Cillian says.

Julia nodded, "He is, he's very sensitive in a good way."

"See? Sometimes all you need is just talking to each others and getting a solution from it. That's what I do with Yvonne." He smiles at her and caressing her shoulder as his eyes still focusing on the road.

"Thank you, Cilly." Julia said to him.

Cillian have to go away to Ireland again to shoot a new movie. While, Julia is going to New Mexico this week.

When they are arriving at in-front of the building, Julia can see Pedro's car. He's already here. When Cillian park his car nearby, Pedro is getting out from his car.

"What is he doing out here?" Julia told herself.

Julia and Cillian are now walking towards Pedro. Julia is now sober enough to think and act clearly.

"Honey," Julia said to Pedro.

"What are you doing out here?" She ask him.

"Waiting for you," Pedro answered. He then look at Cillian and smile at him.

"Oh yes. Cilly, I mean Cillian, this is Pedro, my—uh—" Before Julia can finish her sentence, Cillian took Pedro's hand to his hand and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, Pedro. I heard a lot about you," Cillian says and smiles at him.

"Nice to meet you to, Cillian. Only the good I hope," Pedro smiles back.

"Of course," He smiles again.

Pedro kinda feel intimidated by his blue bright eyes and his smile. "Well, okay. Thank you for tonight, Jules. That was amazing. You take care okay?" Cillian then says to Julia and hugging her again.

"Likewise, Cilly. Thank youuu. Send my love to the boys and Yvonne. I'll visit you guys soon, I promise." Julia says.

Cillian then let the hug go, "I'll text you later," He said then handshakes Pedro again to say goodbye.

Julia and Pedro waved at him as his car goes by.

Now, Just Pedro and Julia outside the penthouse in the middle of the night.

Pedro caressing her shoulders, and kiss the top of her hair. "You had fun, tonight, baby?"

Julia nodded. "Do you love me?"

Pedro stopped whatever he's doing. "I ask you, do you love me, Pedro?"

Pedro chuckles and still hugging her, "Where is this all coming from?"

"You are always avoiding the question." Julia says again.

"Jules." Pedro says.

"You don't fucking love me, so what am I doing here with you?" Julia says calmly but with sadness in her voice.

"Hey, I didn't said that." Pedro says.

"Okay, Let's go home, We talk about this." Pedro says again.

He took Julia's arm softly and pulling her to his car, "I'm not going to Oscar's house to talk about this. We're going to my apartment," Pedro said to her before she can ask him anything else.

Pedro's apartment took almost an hour from Oscar's.

In the car, Pedro didn't even turn on the radio. Both of them are keeping their silence after 30 minutes later just a few feet away from his apartment, Pedro opening his mouth and said, "Don't you ever said that to me again."

Julia raising her eyebrows and look at Pedro, "Of course, I fucking love you, Julia." He said again. Julia. He didn't called her nickname.

Love me? Is he really though?

Julia just sit still in silence after that they park in the garage and getting out from the car to get into the building lift.

"I'm sorry," Julia then said.

Pedro look at her. "I'm sorry, It's just...What are we, P?" Julia said again.

Pedro then caressing her cheeks with his both hands, taking her face to look up at him.

"Don't you say sorry for things you didn't do, baby." Pedro said to her and kissing her forehead as both of them close their eyes.

When the elevator is opened, Pedro took Julia's hand in his and then going out to go to his apartment.

It's almost 1 in the morning. Both of them need to finish this thing first. When they are inside the room. They just look at each other standing. Both of them wanting to talk, both of them wanting to listen to each other's.

"I love you, Jules. I truly do." Pedro says.

This is the first time ever to hear Pedro saying it out loud, from his deepest heart, and with the sincerity in his heart.

"But I'm fucking scared." He says again.

"I don't fall in love, it hurts too much. I never fall in love ever since my mother. I did get in relationship with some women, but they were only making me feel comfortable enough, but with you, Jules? You're not only made me comfortable, you made me feel like I'm home. I'm fucking home. and I fucking fall in love real hard with you. I'm trying not to, because in the end I will hurt myself or even worse I will hurt YOU. I don't want to hurt you, ever." Pedro taking Julia's hands into his.

"I knew you're gonna wanting more sooner or later and I'm too fucking afraid of our love to be growing, It's like I want to be ready, but I'm not." He says again.

"Pedro, You don't have to be afraid of our love and I'm sorry if it felt like I'm pushing you too much about this," Julia says.

"I fucking love you too, Pedro. I fall in love with you since the day you made me laugh for the first time. I just...You know just wanting to be yours fully and you are mine," She says again.

"Baby, I am fucking yours, Fully. Well, I cannot say you are mine fully, because you're not a property, it's your rights to be your own woman but if you let me so, You are mine too. You don't need to worry about this things. You can call me your boyfriend, lover, anything you want, honey." Pedro says to her.

"I-I just. I thought you were thinking that maybe we are like fuck buddies." Julia says again.

"We are more than that, Of course maybe well in the beginning? But like I said, I fucking fall for you, and I was in denial. Maybe I still am. You just need to be patient with me. I promise you, mi amor. I promise you to work things out. I promise you and I will but I just need some time okay? It's just, It's..."Pedro says.

Then Julia remember Pedro said he never fall in love ever since his mother, "You can talk to me about your mom, Pedro. You don't need to hide from me, I'm here for you always, darling." Julia caressing his cheek.

"You can talk to me about everything, I can't love you in the dark like this, Pedro, if you won't tell me," Julia said.

There were a silence for a moment before Pedro says, "I loved her so much. She was the love of my life." She can hear Pedro's voice starting to crack when he talks about his mother.

"The day she left me, she left us. I just felt, like the world stop for me, the wind stop breezing like she stopped breathing, no birds chirping, just silence all around. And I was scared. I promise myself I will never love again. I loved her so much, and when I lost her, it hurts, it hurts to fucking much. and I can't bear the pain again. I can't bear to feel the pain again. So I decided I don't fall in love again to avoid the pain. Until I met you, Jules."

"I'm afraid to lose you like I lost my mother." Pedro says again.

"I'm so sorry, P. I didn't know. I'm so sorry. You will never lose me." Julia then take Pedro into her arms. Hugging him so deeply.

"I promise you we will work this out, I love you." Pedro says.

"I love you too."

•••

and i'm back.
wazzzupppp!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.9K 261 32
"I don't want this, not with him!" "You're old enough to be my dad, but younger than my dad. For bonus points you are also younger than my dead mothe...
809 27 18
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...
932 46 11
| based on HBO's Last of Us | ๐ต๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š... ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ. ...
512 53 27
"Yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me!"