xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)

Julesisbae The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight! Don't miss it, Kings and Queens and everything in betweens!! 🍾💃🏼tagged: jamescorden, thelatelateshow

tagged: jamescorden, thelatelateshow

Liked by Pascalispunk, Diegoluna_, Chrisevans, Lanadelrey and 867.374 others

View all Comments

Uname71 So pretty!!

Uname172 🤍🤍

Uname718 Stunning!😍😍

Pascalispunk 💃🏼😍
Julesisbae hey you!💃🏼

Diegoluna_  Guapa!
Julesisbae U R GUAPO

Gaelgarciab See you!
Julesisbae See you, Gael!

gaelgarciab started following you!
gaelgarciab liked your photo!

"Are you nervous?" Linda said, while giving Julia her tea. "Kinda. It's Gael what did u expect?!" She said and said thank you for the tea to her.

"Relax. You're gonna crush this! Remember no spoiler okay? Marvel won't like this if you slipped any of the surprises." She reminds her again.

Julia is here promoting her new movie Captain America: Civil War. She better not give them spoilers, because talkshow always teasing her to spoils the things and she ended up getting some troubles.

"Have you seen him? I've talk to him before the briefing." Julia ask

"I think he's on the stage now, with Meghan." She said, "Okay, You go into the stage in 5 minutes, Let's get going to the backstage." Linda continued.

Fuck. Why the fuck js she nervous??? This is just Gael, just Gael! Literally the man she has a crush on since 15 years old.

"Linda, can get me a vodka please?" She suddenly said, making Linda snapped her head back to her. "What?"

"Please!"

"Okay, okay, Wait a sec, I'll be right back." Linda said and go.

Julia can see Gael and Meghan drom the screen, He's wearing this blue velvey jacket with a grey shirt underneath, next to him is Meghan Trainor, both of them looks gorgeous!

"Here you go," Linda brought a glass of vodka, and Julia take them in one shot.

"Thank you." She gave it back to Linda, and she put it down.