iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)

Julesisbae I'm still hammered for a week

Julesisbae I'm still hammered for a week. 🥲🤧

Liked by Pascalispunk, Twhiddleston, Chuckgrant, Florencepugh, and 463.473 others

View all comments

Username72 Aww get well soon, Julia!

Username12 Hope you are fine!

Username88 masih sakit tetep cakep ae si eneng

Username812 💗💗

Pascalispunk You're still sick?
Julesisbae Yes🤧🥲

Florencepugh BABE I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!
Julesisbae FLO SAYANG BANGET MUACH

Imsebastianstan Oh poor baby, Get well soon, sis.
Julesisbae Thank youuu sebby🤍

Jeffreydeanmorgan Wanna go for a ride again?
Julesisbae ENGGA ANJG MASUK ANGIN GUE
Jeffreydeanmorgan You never teach me that Indonesian

Richierich Sini gue kerok
Julesisbae Lo dimana anjrit, mama is already here with me.
Richierich OTW DRI RUMAH OM OSCAR

***

It's been a goddamn week since the party, since the kiss. Julia has been sick ever since. Going for a ride with Jeffrey ans Norman was a bad idea, She's gor flu after that. Too windy.

Her mom fled from London to New York to take care of Julia till she's getting better. She was supposed to shoot Thor Ragnarok today, but Chuck already tell Taika, Julia will start shooting next week.

Now, her mama making her favorite Indonesian food which is Rendang with Lontong. Her mama loves to cook, and her foods are the best. She made it with love.

"Smells really good, Ma." She said while sitting on the couch watching Big Little Lies, a new series from HBO about mothers and their life as a mom and a wife. It's really good. She's on episode 3 already.

"Look! I told you! Perry is a bad person, that fucking man! But, jesus, Alex is a great actor, well done!" Julia said a little louder so her mom can hear her.

Big Little Lies is now hers and her mom's favorite series. It's so goddamn good!

Julia knew Alex from Stellan, They met a few years ago. Damn, Alex is sucha funny and gorgeous man. She would gladly date him if he wants.