⚠️ix-the dress(irl, insta)

WARNING! SMUT, NSFW!

This chapter includes Sexual and Mature scenes, so Please if you're underage or not comfortable with any sexual content you can skip this chapter! Read at your own risk. Calling him Papi (Just a little, chill out, we're soon getting there, honey *wink*) if you're not comfortable with that, please skip it.

Short Chapter, Full smut😩

This chapter I dedicated for my friend mmjwinchester Thank you for the req, love! Hope you enjoys! ♡♡

Have fun and enjoy, babes!

♧♧♧

"Let's get out of here," She whispers to him. It's 10 PM already, they're talking with bunch of actors, producers, directors, and screenwriters. Now, they're standing near the bar counter talking to Bryan Cranston and Cate Blanchett alongside Bob Odenkirk and Sandra Bullock.

They all are Julia's idols when she was a kid, she's trying to keep her cool with a glass of bourbon on her hand and trying to make herself comfortable because not wearing a fucking underwear to a fucking big event full of Hollywood stars such a dumb decision.

It's Pedro's fault.

"Uh, you know what." Bryan then say again.

"I went to the men's bathroom earlier,"

fuck

Julia and Pedro softly turning their heads and looking at each other then look back at Bryan.

"There's Aubrey Plaza sitting on the bench, playing with her nails, I heard this kind of screaming inside of the Women's bathroom. I asked her 'What are you doing here?' she said, 'You know I'm waiting to get to the bathroom, apparently the bathroom is busy,' At first I didn't know what she meant. But turn out somebody having sex inside of it!" Bryan said, everybody laughs.

Including Pedro and Julia, they're awkwardly laughing holding their embarrassment in.

"Oh my god," Cate said with her thick Aussie accent.

"I mean we know people are dressing really handsome, pretty, and hot today but fucking in the bathroom of Golden Globes? That was just horny level god Greek." She jokes.

Everybody laughs again, then Sandra Bullock THANK GOD changing the topic of the conversation.

"Julia, How's your father?" She asks her.

Julia nodded, "He's fine, just taking a lot of cases back in London recently." She answered.

"What about your mother, she's in New York still or in London too?" Cate ask her now.

"She's back in Indonesia for a while, taking care a new type of disease that attacking the children over there, but she'll back home to London this August," She explain.

Then Cate and Sandra nodded. Most of senior actors and actresses knew Julia's parents, because her dad is a great lawyer and her mom used to become a talent agent for rising actors before finishing her doctor degree.

"Send our loves for them then," Sandra said to Julia, "I will," Julia smiled at them, then taking a sip on her glass.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, can I steal Julia for a moment please?" Suddenly Pedro said to them, they are nodding, and Pedro take Julia's hand pulling her softly away from the crowd.