KIAN

By mehulbhatt8

What happens when fate brings her ex back into her life with a forbidden secret and danger? Mia is scared of... More

PROLOGUE
Gunshots
"Kian"
I Still Love Him
She's Still Stubborn
"We're Not a Couple"
The Truth
Backstory
Psychotic
"Touch me"
Aladdin
Sleepless Night
A Murderer
Theatre Practice
Author's Note
Author's Note
One Last Glance
Mia is Mine
THERE'S A PLAYLIST!
My Sunflower, My Sunshine
Things We Didn't Say
devastation.
Perks of being Mr. Hazel's Favorite
Because of the Show...
Fell for You
Jealousy, Jealousy
"Don't be late!"

Pool Date

94 4 4
By mehulbhatt8

MIA

Should I be mad at myself for what just happened? Or should I be mad at Kian for that? I think I should be mad but I'm not. I'm actually bubbling inside from excitement. And I don't even feel guilty for being happy. I can't believe we kissed. And not just kissed, we made out. I anticipated that we might not be able to keep our hands to ourselves for long, but I did not expect that I would lose self-control so soon. And now that it has happened, I can't stop thinking about it. The warmth of his lips, his hands everywhere, his stone-hard body, his hair, his tongue. I can still feel it everywhere. How euphoric it was! I want more of him now. 

I shake all the thoughts away when I hear a knock on the door. Shit! It must be Kian. He told me to get ready for the pool and I have been fantasizing for the last 10 minutes. 

"Mia, you ready?" I hear Kian ask from outside.

"Not yet. Just 5 minutes." I yell back and rush to the closet.

In a frenzy, I pick the sexiest bikini I could find and quickly put it on. I give myself a long look in the mirror, contemplating my choice. The bikini looks so cute and sexy at the same time. It's a mint green 2 piece, and it looks absolutely gorgeous on my tanned skin. But would Kian like it?

Without procrastinating anymore, I wash my face like lightning and then smear sunscreen all over my body. I grab a pair of shades and put on a little too much lipgloss. Then I give myself another look in the mirror and grimace at myself some more before I take one final deep breath and open the door, hoping that I would please Kian. 

As soon as I open the door, my eyes are met with his black, hypnotic orbs. He briefly looks into my eyes before his eyes go lower and lower and then wander all over my body. I roll my eyes as he takes way too long to check me out. I glance at his grey swim trunks and then check out his toned upper body. His rippling muscles and tanned skin. His raven black, wavy hair have always been my weakness. I just want to stroke his hair and bury my fingers in them. They look so soft and shiny. 

"Would it be okay if we kiss again?" Kian's question makes me snap my attention back to his face. His eyes were already centered on my lips. I chuckle, before we both dive in. When our lips touch, a wave of electricity travels through my body. He pushes his lips onto mine and his arms cage me in a tight embrace. I feel his tongue invading my mouth, and I wrap my arms around his neck and push him even deeper. The intensity of this moment is making me lose my mind. I feel like I would faint any minute because Kian is so intoxicating. But yet, here I am, kissing him like my life depends on it, our tongues fighting for dominance when I know I'm the one losing here. 

Finally, I lose when I feel his rough hands grabbing my ass. I have to pull back as I gasp for air. I watch him laugh at me as I catch my breath and I glare at him. I punch his arm and he fakes a groan, acting as if that hurt him. 

"You know, you're such a poor actor," I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah? But I know you are one fabulous actress." He smiles at me. I shake my head, looking away. "Hey! Hey!" He grabs my chin and tilts it upward so that I was facing him. 

"Keep your pretty eyes on me," I swear I saw his eyes sparkle as he said those words. I smile at him and he pecks my lips one last time before taking my hand and leading me out of the penthouse. 

While the elevator reaches the floor which has the pool, Kian doesn't move his eyes from my face. His eyes read every detail of my face, his fingers gently caressing my skin and my hair. We look at each other as though filling up for the last three years that we have missed.  

.

.

.

We have been inside the pool for more than 20 minutes and we haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other all that time. We kiss. We touch. We laugh. Then we kiss again. I know all this is not right and we both might regret it later, but I just don't want it to stop. It's wrong but oh, it feels so right. I just want to be happy, even if it's just for a moment. It doesn't matter if I spend the rest of my nights crying, but I just don't want to end this. 

"I can't believe we survived 3 years without each other." Kian states when we finally decide to break away for some time.

"Barely survived..." I whisper. My brain spirals back to those gloomy days when I would cry and cry because I missed Kian so much. And then there were days when I felt nothing but numbness. Everything in my life changed when he left. I force my thoughts to a halt before they drift any further and look at Kian. He watches me as my expression changes to glum. Just as he's about to speak, I stop him by putting my finger over his lips and shaking my head lightly. 

We swim around together, doing laps, swimming in circles, and holding each other. We both couldn't have enough of each other and we both want more. I see it in his eyes and he can see it in mine. 

"Kian?" I speak when we both settle on one of the lounge chairs. He nods as he wipes me with a towel. 

"You didn't finish what you were telling me yesterday." He looks up at me in a confused state. "You were telling me about how my life is in danger and then we...fought and you..." Shame can be seen in his eyes as yesterday's events flash through his mind. I know he's thinking about how he grabbed my wrist so harshly that it left a bruise there. His eyes fall down on my bruise. It had darkened now. Yesterday it was purple, but now it's brown. He brushes his index finger over my bruise as gently as he can. He looks at me before saying, "Yeah so I had my men keeping tabs on you and one day they informed me that you were being followed. Your location was being tracked by someone anonymous. We tried tracking them down but they are so smart and they have advanced tech. We could only find out that they are a small gang engaged in human trafficking and that they are after you. I lost it when I couldn't track them and decided that I have to keep you under my direct watch to protect you." By the time he finishes, his eyes weren't on me. They are staring hard at the ground, lost. So lost. I take his hand in mine and squeeze it, hoping to give him some sort of assurance. Once again he looks at me with those same beautiful eyes, just sadder now. 

"I don't wanna lose you, Mia." He whispers, vulnerability evident in his voice and in his eyes. Maybe I am exaggerating, but his eyes are begging me to never leave him. They're telling me how much he needs me. And they're telling me that he is sorry. 

"Please, Mia. I can't lose you." His voice starts shaking. I take his face in between both my palms and look deep into his eyes, trying to reassure him. 

"You won't lose me, Kian. We're not going anywhere, remember? I'm right here with you and you're right here with me." He looks at me as though searching for something and then nods.

 He picks me up in his arms. He carries me to the elevator, holding my sunglasses in one hand. 

"You know that I can walk, right?" I try getting off his arms, but he just tightens his hold around me. 

"Yes, I know." He kisses my forehead.

Once we're back at the penthouse, Kian places me on the couch and then lays his head on my lap. 

"Oh, you guys back? Should I serve your lunch?" Dana approaches us in her off-white apron. 

"Yes, please. I'm starving! You wanna eat, Kian?" Kian hums in response. Dana nods and then strides back to the kitchen, but not before flashing me a grin.

"Kian, these people who are after me are dangerous, right?" I ask when something suddenly got stuck in my head. 

He nods and replies, "Yes. Very dangerous."

"Then what about my family? Aren't they in danger too?" This made me anxious. I couldn't imagine something happening to them.

"Relax, baby. They're safe. I have my men guarding them. Nothing will happen to them. And I won't let anything happen to you. You are their main target. And I've analyzed their kidnappings. In all of the cases, only girls were kidnapped, and their families were unharmed." Kian squeezes my hand in assurance. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, my sunflower. You don't have to worry about them. Plus, your daddy was a Marine. I'm sure he can handle it if anything happens." He grins.

"This is serious, Kian!" I glare at him. 

"I know, baby. And I've already made arrangements for their safety. All you should be worrying about is yourself."

We both have lunch on the couch, momentarily talking and eating from each other's plates. After lunch, Kian says, "Can we go to my room? I wanna cuddle." Of course, I couldn't say no. So we walk up to his room and lay down on his bed. In front of me, I watch the wall with my pictures all over it. Kian sits up and then lays on top of me, moving until he found his comfortable position. His head nuzzled in the side of my neck, arms around me, mine around him, and our legs entangled. He sighs in content. 

"You know," he mumbles, "I used to lay here and look at your pictures in front of me, praying that one day you would be here with me and hold me as I sleep." I feel his lips on my neck, a smile forming on them. "I finally have you here now."

________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Allay By ~ J x

Teen Fiction

38 2 11
Alone, Abandoned, Depressed. Mia is living a hard life. Everyone who comes into her life, leaves. Nice people end up leaving her and the people who t...
74.8K 3.7K 71
It's been 6 months since Mia last went to school and although school life was never easy, it has gotten even more complicated. She is now the heiress...
192 1 8
"I felt so comfortable that i did not question it. I snuggled deeper and someone's arms came around me and wrapped me tight. "la mia principessa"(My...
73 0 10
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...