ENTANGLED (#2 The Valkyries)

By MGHicks_reloaded

To save the Valkyrie who broke his heart, the Fae Sea God makes a deal with the Demon Prince of the Aerial Ki... More

Chapter 1 - Anywhere But Here
Chapter 2 - The Comfort Of Friends
Chapter 3 - Wishes
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Displaying The Wares
Chapter 6 - Fertility Temple
Chapter 7 - The Maze
Chapter 8 - If Not Here, Where?
Chapter 9 - The Demon Lords
Chapter 10 - In Need Of A Toy
Chapter 11 - Who Are You?
Chapter 12 - A Twist Of Fate
Chapter 13 - Discretion
Chapter 14 - A Way Forward
Chapter 15 - Punishment
Chapter 16 - A Ruse
Chapter 17 - Tracking A Lead
Chapter 18 - Gathering Intel
Chapter 19 - Dangerous Rewards
Chapter 20 - Conspiracy
Chapter 21 - Unexpected Contact
Chapter 22 - Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 23 - Instinct Unchained
Chapter 24 - Enemy Revealed
Chapter 25 - Rewards
Chapter 27 - Ruthless
Chapter 28 - One Way Ticket
Chapter 29 - Mercy For The Wolf
Chapter 30 - Challenging The Sea God
Chapter 31 - Why is HE here?
Chapter 32 - She Hates Me
Chapter 33 - What's Going On?
Chapter 34 - Not Yet
Chapter 35 - The Sea God's Reputation
Chapter 36 - Secrets & Lies
Chapter 37 - Family Connections
Chapter 38 - Lies & Revelations
Chapter 39 - The Day It All Changed
Chapter 40 - Not Again
Chapter 41 - Don't Make A Sound
Chapter 42 - Choices
Chapter 43 - Finding Courage
Chapter 44 - Escape
Chapter 45 - Revelations
Chapter 46 - Full Circle
Chapter 47 - A Girl Has Standards
Cover Reveal - Enticed

Chapter 26 - Two, And A Tail, Too

72 8 2
By MGHicks_reloaded

Pleasure warmed my nerve endings, coiling in my abdomen, and heating my body as I woke. "Gods, that feels amazing," I moaned, my hips writhing against the tongue licking over my folds. Lips wrapped around my clit and I gasped, my eyes flying open to see a head of blue braids between my thighs. My heart skipped a beat as my sex clenched and I looked up to see the incredible muscular physique of Lord Pazuzu standing beside the bed, a hand on each of his cocks, stroking them as he watched. Precum glistened on the mouth-watering lengths.

Eyes hot and dark with lust, he smiled. "Mist has a talented tongue, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I whimpered as she drove a finger inside me, curling it to find the rough patch on the inner wall that brought so much pleasure.

"Are you going to orgasm for her? Soak her face?" He asked, stepping closer and uncoiling his prehensile lower cock towards my mouth.

"May I my lord?" I asked, recognizing the trap for what it was, before opening my mouth wide to take his cock deep, stroking the additional length with my hands.

"Mmm... smart girl. Yes, since you asked so nicely."

He thrust down my throat at the same time the rising pressure burst within me. I bucked against Mist's mouth. Starbursts exploded behind my eyes and I moaned around his cock as it shuttled in and out.

But Mist didn't stop. Instead, her clever tongue moved lower as her fingers found my ass, teasing with first one, then two slender fingers. The sound of a hand smacking against flesh distracted my focus from the pleasure she was creating and Pazuzu's cock plundering my throat. I couldn't see, but instead felt the impacts on Mist's body as she rocked against my core with every blow.

With a suddenness that shocked me, Pazuzu growled, drew his cock away and pulled Mist up by her hair only to plunge his length deep inside my pussy as he thrust once, twice, and erupted. Mist's fingers continued to stroke in and out of my ass and my hips arched off the bed as the onslaught catapulted me into another orgasm, blinding me to my surroundings.

As the dizzying pleasure eased, I blinked to see Pazuzu kissing Mist in a passionate mating of mouths. She writhed, and my eyes widened when he slapped her sex, hard. Within me, his cock flexed and her fingers continued to stroke, creating rippling aftershocks that lit up my senses.

He broke from Mist and met my gaze. "Ah, Anna. Back with us again? Good." Wickedness infused his tone and I wondered what he planned, but he didn't leave me guessing for long. Removing his cock and Mist's fingers from me, he laid her out on the bed on her back, cuffing her wrists to the posts. "Come sit yourself down on Mist's face so she can eat my seed from your body while I fuck your ass and edge my kitten some more."

As he manoeuvred me onto her while facing him and looking down her body, his meaning became clear. A fine sweat had broken out on Mist's body, bringing a sheen to her pale skin. Her breasts heaved, with her coral nipples tightened to hard points on the jiggling curves. Her sex glistened wetly, purple-red and puffed with fierce arousal below the patch of navy curls. While I'd been granted permission to climax, she hadn't.

He continued to torment her, pulling her spread thighs up onto his as he knelt on the bed.

"All the way down onto her mouth, Anna," he demanded, pushing down on my shoulders until my pubic bone met her chin and her tongue had my eyes crossing. "Good girl. Now lean forward slightly and hold those asscheeks wide."

Unable to stop the instinctive grinding on her mouth, my breath caught as his prehensile cock rose from behind him to coil around my thigh and probe against my ass. His wings drew my upper body closer, and our lips met in a sizzling stroke of tongues that left me gasping when his cock thrust in.

Underneath us, Mist shuddered, her tongue flicking against my sex while I clenched around the cock driving my arousal higher. Pazuzu's hands found mine, drawing them forward until soft flesh met my fingertips and he used my fingers to pinch, pull, and twist her nipples. His own hands receded, leaving me to continue.

As the coiling tension within my core tightened, I twisted harder. With several hard thrusts, he drove me over the edge and I bucked, trembling. "Oh gods," I cried, breaking from his lips.

His teeth nipped my neck, continuing to drive his cock into me in deep strokes. Mist shook and Pazuzu pulled my clenched fingertips from her nipples. "No, she doesn't get to cum yet," he chuckled with a wicked sinful amusement.

A bolt of regret speared my chest. Had I hurt her while lost in my pleasure? Her mouth continued to drink at my sex, fluttering over my clit in a way that made me whimper. Between the two of them, waves of pleasure continued to wash over my senses.

"Mist is fine, little Anna. Frustrated and on the edge, but fine. I'm sure she has a few choice curses she'd like to throw my way right now. My kitten has sharp claws, after all."

I peered down to see her squirming on his lap, grinding against his massive primary cock, but he wasn't inside her. Instead, he repeatedly ran his thick cockhead over her clit. Gods, it was erotic to watch the dark purple head gleam with their mutual arousal as it slid through her engorged folds, then pierced the top to re-appear nestled in contrast to the dark blue curls. The carnal sight had me climaxing again, crying out as his secondary cock thrust inside me with the same rhythm.

"You like watching that, don't you, Anna? Seeing my cock so close to where Mist desperately wants it? She looks incredible, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I whispered. Unable to resist with his sinful voice coaxing me on, I reached forward to slide two fingers on either side of her rigid clit as Pazuzu ground his cock along it and over my fingers. Such heat. Her flesh was searing but so very soft and slippery. My other hand slid down my own body, caressing my own sex. So similar, arousal was intoxicating.

"Do you want to taste her?" he asked.

I licked my lips. I'd never been with another woman before, but the sight, feel, and scent of her made my mouth water as he continued to tease her. "Yes, oh yes please."

That she was taller than me helped when I leaned over to slide my tongue over her clit. A little salty and I recognized his smoky wood but with fruity notes. Her hips jerked and I met Pazuzu's gaze. "May I make her cum?"

His dark eyes gleamed, smile wide. "You can certainly try, and if she fails to resist, well then... I'll fuck her tight little ass with my tail."

A muffled curse came from beneath me and he chuckled, slapping her sex with a wet smack that made her jolt and curse again.

I stared up at him, my mouth open. I'd not seen his tail in his humanoid form until today. He'd hidden it from me when he'd posed as human, and in his dragon form, it was enormous. Not that it wasn't massive in his current form, too. But beyond the thickness, he had a club on the end... and ridges... and holy everlasting fuck, spikes.

"Won't... won't the spikes hurt her?" I squeaked, barely able to get the words out. His cock continued to thrust pleasurably in and out of my ass, and the thought of his tail there had me clenching on him in instinctive fear.

He tilted his head, lips twitching, and swished the six-foot length into view behind him. "There are no spikes in this form."

Ah. Only his dragon form. But still, I eyed his tail skeptically. How the hell would that almost cantaloupe-sized ridged club not split her in half?

"Decide, Anna. If you don't taste her, I will," he growled and thrust a little faster against her sex and into my ass.

He'd deliberately send her over. Better if I did and stopped when she got close. I lowered my mouth, licking her clit between his strokes and over his head as he rose up each time. He groaned and fisted my hair, holding my head down as he increased his pace.

Lost in the rhythm of our bodies, the pleasure building again between my thighs, and the taste of them filling my mouth, I forgot to stop when Mist began to tremble. My orgasm burst within me, scattering my senses as Mist flooded my mouth and Pazuzu filled my ass to overflowing.

After gulping down what I could, I rose to catch my breath and met Pazuzu's smirk, but not understanding his expression.

"Thank you, Anna." He lifted me off of Mist's face, letting her catch her breath as well. With a few quick motions, he had her uncuffed from the posts, flipped to sitting on the end of the bed as I had earlier today, and refastened to the posts.

He kissed me, then moved to the end of the bed. "Now, while Anna has been pleasured repeatedly, Mist needs a reminder of who she belongs to since she let two other demons into this sexy body today. Isn't that right, kitten?"

"Yes, my lord," she said, squirming in position. Mist didn't take her eyes off him and my pulse thundered, watching them.

"Do you want my cocks, Mist?" he growled in sensuous demand as he ground them against her soaked sex.

"Yes, my lord."

Even from here, I could see her breathing accelerate, her full breasts shaking.

"And you are going to take my tail like a good girl? Let me spear your ass wide as I fuck your cunt and mouth?" He lifted his tail, wrapping it around her abdomen with the thick club sliding between her breasts.

"Yes... yes, my lord." Her answer was barely audible as she watched his tail.

I found myself squeezing my thighs, holding my breath as he prepared her ass with his fingers, shocked when he shoved his fist inside. She moaned and panted, with me matching her breath for breath.

"Oh my gods," I murmured, unable to look away as his tail started to enter and he stretched her on that insanely wide club.

"Fuck... oh fuck... fuck," she cried, fingers clenched on the chains binding her.

"Do you need your safe word, kitten?" Pazuzu growled, continuing to push in slow increments.

"No... Yggdrasil's fucking roots, you've shoved the whole damn tree inside me," she yelled.

The club disappeared inside her. I couldn't believe it was in her.

Pazuzu chuckled. "Not yet." With a quick thrust, he sunk his primary cock to the hilt in her sex and they both groaned. "Open that sassy mouth of yours, unless you'd like me to shove my other cock in your cunt too?"

I gasped, but he eyed her intently, like he'd done that before and would like to again. How was there even room inside her for so much of him? Part of me wanted to see it, to see him take her like that, but I didn't think it was even possible.

His eyes flicked to mine, glinting with one eyebrow raised.

Oh crap. Mind reading.

"Indeed. Anna doesn't think it's possible for me to fuck you with both cocks in your tight cunt, but we know it is, now don't we, kitten? Is my good girl going to take both cocks in her cunt?"

"Why the fuck not? You've already split me in half," Mist said sarcastically.

He growled and slapped her clit.

She moaned, shifting restlessly against him. "Sorry, my lord. Yes, please my lord."

I gaped at her. I couldn't believe she was actually asking him to shove both inside her pussy at the same time. Just the one had felt huge earlier today. She was fucking insane.

With his thumb on her clit, rubbing, he rocked against her in small movements, then leaned down to fist her hair and kiss the everliving hell out of her. If I hadn't been watching for it, I wouldn't have seen the stealthy way his prehensile cock was poised, then lunged, thrusting alongside his primary cock into her body.

She stiffened, back arching and he scraped his teeth down her neck in a raw display of eroticism. Would he bite her the way he had me? Had he already done so? I didn't see any marks on her neck, but she was a Valkyrie and had immortal healing.

Pazuzu snarled, a low and dangerous sound that rose the hair at the back of my neck.

"Let me bite you, Mist. Give yourself to me."

My eyes widened at the length his fangs had extended to. Had he bitten me with those? Wow.

"No... Just fuck me, my lord."

His thrusts accelerated with savage intensity and Mist cried out, shuddering with orgasm as his tail and cocks alternated. A fine sweat glistened on their sleek muscular bodies, with her breasts bouncing. My fingers found themselves stroking myself as I watched them, incredible in the mating heat as Pazuzu snarled, growled, and fucked her through three more orgasms. Panting with them, I trembled, my sex clenching as Pazuzu's thrusts shook the bed and he roared, muscular body rigid as he came.

Holy fuck, did he come! So much, it distended her abdomen instead of spraying out the way it had with me. Was there a purpose to his dual cocks inside her at once? Maybe it was more than just a kink.

Pazuzu chuckled. "I do enjoy the way your mind works, Anna." He slowly withdrew his tail from Mist and she groaned, trembling. Holding her against his chest with his wings, he released first one wrist, then the next, and walked around the bed carrying her. He climbed onto the bed, then sank down, with her cradled on top of him. "Because she won't let me bite her, we'll be joined for the next hour until my cocks release her. It's a fun side-effect of my heat that you won't have to deal with since you let me bite you. Mist is a little more stubborn, as you saw."

He held one arm open and I scooted to his side, putting my head on his shoulder, and answering my questions before I, too, fell asleep like Mist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 224 19
(Epic Fantasy/LGBT Romance) COMPLETED & PUBLISHING A Guard's Request will be published with Fantastic Books Publishing in October of 2023, but I have...
212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
550K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
7.3K 230 7
Has anyone else wondered who Natsu's human parents were? If he had siblings? This short story shows the pain of an older sister that sold her soul t...