im a what!?{Hua Blossom Sect}

Por emmasuriname

{hua mount blossom sect} chung myung has died after he defeated the demon. he reincarnated back to the worl... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

186 10 1
Por emmasuriname

Great Sichuan Tang family.

A cold voice came from the head of the family, the one who led Sichuan, which had a hundred years of history, and played a part among the Five Great Families.

"So..."

The head of the Sichuan Tang family, Tang Gunak, spoke in a low voice devoid of emotions.

"You were defeated by Mount Hua and came back without doing anything?"

"... yes."

"You lost to neither Mount Hua's Divine Dragon nor the Righteous Sword of Hua, which are famous these days. Instead, you were defeated by the second son of the Four Seas Merchants?"

"Yes."

Tang Gunak's eyes were ablaze with anger.

"Do you know what this means?"

"I do."

Tang Pae, who was next in line for the position of the family head, sat beside Tang Gunak and spoke.

"Your knees are quite stiff for someone in your position."

Tang Zhan looked at Tang Pae once and then re-affixed his gaze back to the lord.

But, as if not having any intention of letting this go easily, Tang Pae spoke again in a cold voice.

"You are a direct descendant of the main family, the lord's own progeny by blood."

"..."

"But you return here so shamefully after being beaten by Jo Gul. Do you know what will happen once the people of Sichuan hear about this?"

"I know."

"Everyone will mock and demean us. There will be people who implicitly believe that the Sichuan Tang family has lost its prestige, that our family is insignificant now. Then, there will inevitably be people who rebel against the family and try to collude with other factions."

Tang Zhan bowed his head.

"One small thing can cause a lot of trouble. You aren't so idiotic as to be oblivious to this, are you?"

"... Of course not, Hyung."

"This is an official post."

"Yes, successor."

Tang Pae spoke coldly.

"How are you going to take responsibility for this? With one mistake, the reputation of the Sichuan Tang family could be destroyed; in a big way, it could shake the family's dominion. It's not something that can be solved by simply offering your life either."

"I will take any punishment."

"Then...!"

When Tang Pae was ready to speak.

Tang Gunak spoke.

"Tang Zhan."

"Yes, Lord."

Tang Gunak looked at his son with cold eyes and slowly asked.

"Did you say you were prepared?"

"Yes."

"Does that mean you know how great this mistake of yours is?"

"I do."

"Then why does your face look so at peace?"

This was what Tang Gunak really wanted to know.

The Tang Zhan that he knew was the physical embodiment of the pursuit of victory. None of his sons were more competitive or ambitious than Tang Zhan.

Tang Zhan had endured the family's harsh training, the same training that caused his other siblings to cry or run away; he preserved without ever uttering a complaint through his strong determination.

Considering that even Tang Gunak had escaped from home three times before he became an adult, Tang Zhan's desire was terrifying.

For that reason, he was particularly loved by Tang Gunak among all his children.

But that same child looked content, even after suffering defeat.

Tang Gunak thought that perhaps his reasoning would be more important than what happened at the merchant's chamber.

Tang Zhan spoke.

"Because I found it."

"... found it?"

"I found the way I need to progress, and I know the world is wide. Knowing that so many people are stronger than me, I now have the motivation to work harder. Why would I be afraid of punishment then?"

Tang GUnak frowned.

"There are many who are stronger than you? Are you referring to the second child of the Four Seas Merchant Chamber?"

"It's clear that I lost my fight with him. But if we battle again, the outcome would be different. But... not against the others."

"The Righteous Sword of Hua and Mount Hua's Divine Dragon."

"The Righteous Sword of Hua is definitely stronger than Jo Gul. And Mount Hua's Divine Dragon..."

Tang Zhan, who was speaking, went silent.

Tang Gunak didn't rush and waited for his son to process his thoughts and speak.

"I don't know."

But the answer that came after a long silence was beyond his expectations.

"You don't know?"

"Yes. I don't know whether he no she is weak or strong. No, more than that...."

Tang Zhan sighed.

"No, as expected, I know nothing about her. I cannot figure her out."

Tang Pae, who was listening, spoke with a faint smile.

"You couldn't figure it out because you are weak."

"... that could be the case."

"Lord, there is no need to listen to him anymore. Please punish him and send me to the Four Seas. I'll take care of this and return."

Tang Gunak turned and looked at Tang Pae. Tang Pae flinched when he met eyes with the lord and bowed his head.

Tang Gunak, who suppressed Tang Pae with just a look, changed his expression and looked at Tang Zhan with interest.

This was the first time Tang Zhan had judged someone like this.

"Listening to what you said, it seems like her strength wasn't that outstanding, right?"

"... in my opinion, yes."

"But you seem the most conscious of Mount Hua's Divine Dragon among them."

Tang Gunak's eyes lit up.

"What is the reason? You wouldn't put any weight on the meaningless titles or fame she's acquired in Kangho, so what was special about her?"

"She..."

After contemplating for a moment, Tang Zhan spoke with a small blush.

"She said that I should add another dagger to our technique."

"What?"

Tang Gunak jumped up from his seat.

This was unlike how he had protected his image and maintained his composure until now. A terrifying qi rose from his entire body.

Tang Pae and Tang Zhan both trembled at the aura the family's lord exuded.

To behave like this in front of his children, one could tell just how surprised he was.

"What did you say?"

"... she mentioned adding the twelfth dagger."

"And you're sure about this?"

"Yes."

Tang Zhan frowned.

'Does she know of the Twelve Daggers?'

This was a technique of the Sichuan Tang family, a secret technique that only a few people knew about. Those who master handling eleven are the only ones taught about this.

That was the twelfth.

It was a vision that could be considered the culmination of Sichuan Tang's abilities.

When people speak about the Tang family, they think only of hidden daggers and unseen poisons, but the twelve daggers were another vision that didn't fall behind the other two.

It was difficult, so difficult that it all but faded away in recent times.

"What's the probability that the girl knew about this in advance?"

"... I..."

"No, never mind. It's impossible. Those who know the existence of the twelfth dagger no longer exist in Kangho."

Even in the Sichuan Tang family, this was extremely confidential.

Could an outsider have known?

It could happen. Nothing in the world can be perfectly hidden. But such a fact could not be known by a child. Moreover, wasn't she a disciple of the fallen Mount Hua sect?

Tang Gunak's eyes went cold.

"Speak from the start."

"Yes."

After some time, Tang Gunak heard the entire retelling and spoke in a heavy voice.

"You used the Hidden Explosion dagger?"

"Yes."

"And she still avoided it...."

Of course, this was shocking, but it wasn't the outcome of the match that was important now.

"That's not enough to give a clue about the twelve daggers. The completed Hidden Explosion dagger secretly paves the way to the twelfth dagger. It's a norm to aim for it."

"Yes."

"So then, does that mean that he witnessed your technique and determined that it would be complete if you added another dagger after only seeing you use it once?"

"...."

"Not possible. It is impossible."

Tang Gunak mumbled, forgetting his children were there.

"If that is possible, then his understanding of martial arts surpasses mine. No, no, perhaps she didn't calculate that with her mind. Maybe it was just a sense. But even knowing it with sense alone...."

A terrifying genius.

Even that would be enough.

"There is a terrifying genius, a monster, in Mount Hua?"

Tang Gunak's face went cold.

Making up his mind, he approached Tang Zhan.

"Get ready."

"Yes?"

"I need to see for myself."

"... L-lord?"

Tang Pae looked shocked and spoke.

"Lord! That cannot happen! This isn't worthy of you going...."

Tang Gunak glared at Tang Pae with a fearsome expression, causing him to flinch.

"... how was the Tang family able to establish itself as the head of Sichuan for a hundred years? Do you remember?"

"That..."

"Answer me!"

Tang Pae gulped and responded.

"Because our ancestors have risked their lives to develop the family."

"Wrong!"

Tang Gunak spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Our Tang family isn't the only one who risked their lives for their family. Even now, many families and sects are risking everything they have for their development. Nevertheless, the one reason why the Tang family has achieved this incomparable status is because....!"

Tang Gunak looked his son in the eyes and then whispered as if speaking a secret.

"Because we are tenacious."

"..."

"There is no small work or big work. It is the tenacity to do anything that created a family like ours. Perseverance that doesn't miss a thing! Perseverance to track down any danger that could harm our family! The persistence to pursue any potential benefit."

Tang Gunak looked at Tang Pae and spoke.

"You want to be a noble?"

"... No."

"Keep in mind. There's no need for nobles in the Tang family. Those who worry about their pride and saving face have no right to lead this family. Even if everyone in the world points their fingers, this family will only benefit from those who are willing to do anything for the family. Do you understand what I mean?"

"I-I will keep it in mind. Lord."

"Good."

Tang Gunak gave a cold glance and moved.

"I will go to the merchant's chamber and see with my own eyes whether that girl is a genius or just a blabbering nonsense."

Tang Zhan sighed with his eyes closed.

.
.
.

Things were quickly escalating out of control.

"Why won't you come!?"

"Oh, I just don't want to."

"Why is this idiot suddenly acting like this!?"

Yoon Jong pounded on her chest in frustration it was very soft; this girl was really unpredictable.

"Really? You aren't going to go?"

"That's right."

In the end, Yoon Jong burst into anger.

"Then stay here! We are going to Yunnan! You can stay here!"

"Okay."

"Ughhh"

Yoon Jong scratched his head; right when he was about to say something more...

"Sahyung."

Yu Yiseol called for Baek Cheon.

"What?"

"Will the Tang family stand still?"

Baek Cheon sighed.

"How could they stay still? Of course, they'll try to find us. So why don't we head over to Yunnan as soon as possible? We don't know what will happen to us if we stay here."

"Then what about the merchant chamber?"

"... Huh?"

"The Tang family must be enraged by now. What if we aren't here? What happens to the merchant chamber?"

The anger of the Tang family would be directed here. Baek Cheon glanced at Jo Pyung.

Jo Pyung smiled and shook his head.

"You don't have to worry about that. We've maintained a good relationship with the Tang family for a long time...."

"The Sichuan Tang family?"

Jo Pyung went silent.

He couldn't speak. Because he knew that, despite having long-standing relations, the Tang family was capable of incredible persistence and cruelty.

"I am a bit worried."

Yoon Jong spoke with a heavy voice.

"The fact that they came here last night clearly shows that they believe it's important to lower Jo Gul's position. However, instead of achieving that goal, they were humiliated instead. Their anger is sure to be great.

Baek Cheon frowned.

'Does that mean leaving this place quickly won't be enough to solve the problem?'

Baek Cheon looked at Jo Pyung again.

A slightly embarrassed smile emerged on his face.

Only then did Baek Cheon understand.

'He was trying to let us go.'

Perhaps Jo Pyung had already thought of this, so he decided to let the disciples of Mount Hua leave for Yunnan before the Tang family arrived.

No matter how strong the Tang family was, they wouldn't dare pursue them into Yunnan.

And then the anger of the Tang family would all be directed toward the merchant chamber.

'I can't believe I overlooked this.'

Baek Cheon's face flushed red. He was so excited that Jo Gul took down Tang Zhan, and they found a way to Yunnan that he missed something this simple.

'Then?'

He looked to the side.

Chung Myung's behavior of not wanting to go to Yunnan made sense. Perhaps, Chung Myung already knew this. However, she couldn't say it as it would seem like she was disregarding the favor of the Four Seas Merchant Chamber Lord.

"Does this mean we have to deal with more trouble, idiot?"

"Huh?"

"... enough."

Baek Cheon sighed.

"Lord."

"Yes, disciple Baek Cheon."

"It seems like the trip to Yunnan will need to be delayed for a while."

"... disciple."

Baek Cheon shook his head.

"This happened because of us. We will deal with it."

"Why is it us? This time it was entirely because of Sasuk."

"... Anyway."

Baek Cheon controlled his expression and continued.

"We will not leave this place. Even if we leave, we will go after sorting out the matter with the Tang family."

Jo Pyung's face, which was struggling to fake a calm demeanor, grew slightly distorted until it eventually collapsed.

"Are you saying this even after knowing how frightening the Tang family is? Indeed, they walked in, and Tang Zhen was defeated. But compared to the strength of the family, that child is nothing! Get out of here now! Right now! If not...."

"Oh. It's all fine now."

"Huh?"

Jo Pyung tilted his head at Chung Myung's sudden interruption.

Chung Myung smiled.

"They've come much sooner than I thought. Looks like they're already here."

"..."

As soon as she finished speaking, the outside began to buzz with a sudden clamor.

"Al-already?"

Jo Pyung jumped up from his seat and prepared to run away, hoping the others could escape...

"L-Lord!"

At that moment, an urgent voice broke into the atmosphere.

"The head of the Sichuan Tang family has come to visit!"

Blood drained from Jo Pyung's face.

'This is the end.'

Jo Pyung lost any strength in his legs and sat down on the spot.

"L-Lord?"

Even Baek Cheon, who didn't lose his composure normally, instantly went red with shock.

The Sichuan Tang family.

How many in the world wouldn't be flustered at the formidable name being called in front of them?

"Wow, suddenly the big giants are coming?"

Well, there was Chung Myung.

'That...'

'That bitch probably doesn't even know what it means to be shocked or confused.'

"L-Lord Tang."

Yoon Jong also couldn't hide how shocked he was.

"This isn't like adults just getting involved in children's fights... the Lord of the Tang family is here personally?"

Baek Cheon bit his lip.

He thought that the Tang family would intervene. But he never even imagined a situation where the head of the Tang family would take the initiative to do it.

It wasn't just Baek Cheon. Everyone there couldn't understand why and how this situation came about.

And at that moment, Jo Pyung who had sat on the floor, came to his senses and got up as he shouted.

"You mean the head of the Tang family is directly here?"

"Yes!"

"Where is he?"

"He is at the front door waiting for you."

Jo Pyung gulped.

Waiting outside until the head of the house opened the door... it meant that he was still being polite to them.

If he had come to see blood spill, the man wouldn't have cared about all those things and would have just barged in.

At least, that was what Jo Pyung was thinking.

"Gul."

"Yes, father!"

Jo Gul hurried to his father with a worried expression.

"From now on, no matter what happens, do not come out."

"Uh?"

"Promise me!"

"..."

"Do it!"

"...Yes, I understand."

Jo Pyung looked at him with a stern gaze.

"Neither will any of you. You will never step out. You do not know what it means to go against the Tang family, especially in Sichuan! Don't ever come outside!"

At that earnest and resolute tone, Baek Cheon nodded his head.

"Phew."

Taking a deep breath, Jo Pyung turned with a stiff face and stepped out. He wondered if he should just tell them all to run away.

However, since the head of the Tang family had come, it would be impossible to run away. Because the head of the Sichuan Tang family would never move alone.

Perhaps by now, all the Tang Family members who had come to escort the man here must have surrounded the house already.

'I am trapped.'

It was said that when bitten by a tiger a person has the chance to survive as long as he doesn't lose consciousness. Of course, it wasn't wrong.

But only about one in a thousand would be lucky enough to escape. The problem was that most people who were bitten by tigers would die whether they were conscious or not.

Jo Pyung bit his lip and stood in front of the door. Behind this door was the tiger.

No.

A truly terrifying man incomparable to a tiger was now waiting to bite him.

Seeing the people near the door trembling, Jo Pyung felt grateful for those who didn't leave him. If the man on the other side pushed open the door, they might have outright fainted.

Because that was how powerful the head of the Sichuan Tang family was.

"Open the door!"

"Yes!"

With Jo Pyung's orders, the door opened. And through the opening, a dignified man in a green robe could be seen.

Jo Pyung bowed his head before the door even fully opened.

"It is an honor to see the head of the Sichuan Tang family."

Tang Gunak looked at Jo Pyung and nodded.

"It has been so long."

"Yes, lord. I should have visited you first. Please punish me for making such a precious person come all the way here."

"Enough with the politeness. I am here for work."

Jo Pyung gulped.

"Would you like to come inside?"

"That doesn't sound bad."

"I'll guide you."

With a stiff face, Jo Pyung guided Tang Gunak into the house.

As Tang Gunak was being guided, Tang Pae and Tang Zhan followed them.

Tang Zhan had made everyone nervous last night when he visited them, but now Jo Pyung didn't even care about him. No one would look at a wild cat when a tiger was right next to it.

And it had been a long time since Jo Pyung's back, which was usually stiff since he had guided the merchants, was now lowered and humble towards the Tang family.

'What else can I do?'

Jo Pyung already knew it.

There was nothing that he could actually do. What was important now wasn't how he would react but rather what Tang Gunak was thinking when he came here.

'For now, let's...'

"Merchant lord."

At that moment, Jo Pyung stopped as he heard the low voice from behind him and went stiff.

"Yes, Lord Tang!"

"Are the children inside?"

"...by children, you mean?"

"The children from Mount Hua."

Jo Pyung closed his eyes a little.

'This is why he is here.'

"Yes. They are."

Lies meant nothing. At least not in front of this man.

"Um."

There was a low hum from Tang Gunak. Just as Jo Pyung was holding his breath and shaking his head at the sound of Tang Gunak, the man spoke again.

"I think I want to see them."

Cold sweat began to drip down Jo Pyung's back.

He did expect this. But it felt too early! If the purpose of this man coming here was to see the disciples of Mount Hua, he thought he would at least corner Jo Pyung for it.

The fact that he spoke about this right away meant that he didn't want to deal with anything else and that he wanted to head right for the disciples of Mount Hua.

"Merchant lord."

"Uh? Ah! Yes!"

Jo Pyung who was back to reality, bowed his head.

"It cannot be difficult to meet them, right?"

"O-Of course. But..."

Even using all of his mind to look for a way out of the situation, he couldn't find anything. Was there no way to not show that those people were in here?

"Lord Tang. What happened yesterday..."

"Uh. Right."

Tang Gunak looked at Jo Pyung and smiled.

"Congratulations."

"...Uh?"

"I heard that the second son managed to show extraordinary results. He made sure our Tang Zhan was humiliated."

Jo Pyung's eyes trembled.

"It was just luck. How could my son even go against yours?"

"Humility is a good thing."

A smile crept onto his lips.

"But excessive humility makes the other person feel uncomfortable. If it is something to be happy about, then you should feel free to rejoice."

"Yes, my lord."

Jo Pyung was so shocked that he couldn't say anything, and Tang Gunak turned his head.

"Tang Zhan."

"Yes! Lord!"

"You tell me, did you get defeated because he was lucky?"

"No. Jo Gul was strong."

"Right."

And he looked back at Jo Pyung, and spoke softly.

"It would have been better if that talent shone under the name of the Tang family, but I am glad that he found a place where he could show off and use his talent."

"T-thank you."

"But."

A low voice.

The voice had a much different weight compared to his earlier tone. Jo Pyung bowed his head as if something was pushing it down.

"People are a lot more stupid than we think. Seeing what a few people with talent have done, they will assume that they can do it too. What do you think of that?"

Jo Pyung's body trembled. There was only one answer he could give.

"Even if people are stupid, do they not value themselves more? There aren't many people who are blinded by greed."

"Then how about you?"

Jo Pyung shook his head. In his eyes, he could see Tang Gunak smiling at him.

His lips were smiling but his eyes were cold. And facing the bizarre expression, Jo Pyung's legs trembled, and his mouth turned dry.

"Are you dreaming of it?"

"My dream is to be with Lord Tang."

"That is a nice answer."

Tang Gunak nodded.

"Take me in. To see the children of Mount Hua."

"... Lord Tang. They are..."

"Didn't you listen to my words?"

"..."

His eyes turned cold.

"It is good that your son has achieved something great. But it seems like it has clouded the judgement of the Lord of the Merchants. I have said the same thing twice after coming here."

Jo Pyung couldn't refuse anymore and then nodded his head.

"This is the third time. Bring the disciples of Mount Hua to me. I won't ask again."

Jo Pyung's legs trembled again.

His body was losing strength and his head felt dizzy. Any ordinary person who received the Tang Lord's wrath wouldn't be able to stand.

But Jo Pyung didn't fall.

With the little strength left in his body, he smiled. Jo Pyung, with an expression which couldn't smile, cry, or get worried, spoke.

"Lord Tang. The disciples of Mount Hua have come to my house as guests and among them is my son."

"So?"

Jo Pyung shook his head. His face was wet with sweat, but his mind wasn't failing him.

"As a merchant and a host of the disciples, I cannot offer my guests up like that."

Lord Tang looked at Jo Pyung with cold eyes.

"Even if your merchant chamber is destroyed?"

"Where in this world would a father be afraid of such things for his son?"

"You don't seem to understand what destroying means. If I use my hands, not a single rat from this place can survive. You do know that?"

"If you have to do that!"

Jo Pyung spoke with firm eyes.

"Please end it with my life alone. I will take responsibility for everything that has happened here!"

"..."

"It looks like people like you underestimate what the Tang family is."

Tang Gunak snorted and continued.

"It seems like the merchant lord seems to be drunk on an unknown dream. You seem to have forgotten what it means to get in the way of the Tang family. Well, I will let you know the style of the Tang family and make sure you never forget it."

Tang Gunak's fingers moved.

It was the moment when Jo Pyung clenched his fist and hoped the kids would run away.

"Wait, that man has such a strange attitude."

Thud!

The door to the central hall opened wide and a person walked out.

"Disciple Ch-Chung Myung!"

Jo Pyung was a bit shocked

"I told you to not come...!"

"Ah, Lord, look at the situation and tell me. That mister came all the way here on purpose to do this! Do you hear that!?"

"... Uh?"

Jo Pyung turned his head with a bewildered face and looked at Tang Gunak.

But Tang Gunak was staring at Chung Myung intently as if he didn't care about Jo Pyung.

"Are you Mount Hua's Divine Dragon?"

"You aren't asking because you don't know right?"

"Uh?"

Tang Gunak chuckled. Was there anyone who spoke up to him like this?

Well, it couldn't be known. Maybe in the past it happened.

But since he became the head of the Tang family, this was the first time. And he smiled.

But no one would think that this smile was a genuine one. How could one express a smile which would make them look so creepy?

Tang Zhan, who was looking at this from the side, went stiff. He knew better than anyone what would happen when his father had such an expression.

"Mount Hua's Divine Dragon. It has to be the Divine Dragon. You are a little different from what I expected, but it is fine."

Tang Gunak smiled at Chung Myung.

"Let's see it. What kind of person you are."

And his hand slowly slipped into his sleeve.

As he approached Chung Myung, a formidable energy began to radiate from Tang Gunak's body. The energy... the force was so overwhelming that even Tang Pae, Tang Zhan and the others who were watching it became nervous.

However, Chung Myung was confronting it directly, and just stood there with a blank face and no further reaction.

And then other people came into the room.

"Waitttt!'

Four people came from the central hall.

Baek Cheon, dressed in a white robe quickly stood in front of Chung Myung and looked at Tang Gunak.

"I greet the Lord of the Sichuan Tang family. I am Baek Cheon, the second-class disciple of Mount Hua."

And Tang Gunak stopped walking. But his hand was still inside his sleeve.

"The Righteous Sword of Hua."

"It is an honor that Lord Tang knows me. If I had heard that you were here, I would have come and greeted the Lord earlier, but we held no idea about this. This wasn't intentional so we apologize deeply."

"Um."

Unlike Chung Myung, Tang Gunak looked at this man who had some manners.

The other disciples were also desperately putting up smiles.

'Shit, that crazy bastard, can't she tell the difference between people she should annoy and people she shouldn't?'

'Oh my god, how is she going against the head of Tang family.'

'This is bad! Bad! Who could have thought she was this crazy!'

Because of her, they would all get caught and die here!

Who was Tang Gunak?

Wasn't he the most famous of the Tang family?

Although he had the name of 'Poison King' which was a tribute to the head of the Sichuan Tang family, he was the head to whom this title sounded less awe-inspiring.

Although there were many people who were skilled in the world, not a single person would ever make the mistake of ignoring the Tang family. Even if Hyun Jong, the sect leader of Mount Hua was here, he would be courteous to him.

'But this mouthy bastard!'

Baek Cheon gulped.

They were of different origins.

Although Baek Cheon had already met the elders of Wudang in the Sword Tomb, the momentum flowing from Tang Gunak made them all look weak.

'He is the absolute best!'

Just looking at him could make people stop breathing.

He couldn't say it out loud, but this was the first time he had met someone with such a great momentum... something he had never felt in Mount Hua. It was clear that Tang Gunak wasn't just another random person.

"I apologize for the rude remarks on behalf of my sister. If you have to punish someone, let it be me."

"You?"

"Yes!"

Baek Cheon spoke firmly.

"I am in charge of them. So..."

"Ah, move out of the way!"

At the moment, Chung Myung grabbed Baek Cheon and pulled him back. And Baek Cheon who was dragged back looked at Chung Myung with a disappointed expression.

"Yah... Yah, you brat! This situation...."

"Eh! It isn't like that!"

"Uh?"

Chung Myung smirked and sad.

"From the start, that man didn't care about sasuk. He came here for me."

"... what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, it is like that."

Chung Myung looked at Tang Gunak.

Tang Gunak had come in with a ferocious force since he entered. Chung Myung tried to hold back, but she couldn't when she saw him threaten Jo Pyung.

"Look at that. Since he is the real deal."

Baek Cheon's eyes widened.

He never heard such words come from Chung Myung's mouth. If he said it, then it meant that Tang Gunak was a person who was so strong that even Chung Myung acknowledged him.

"Uh!"

Chung Myung shook off Baek Cheon's hand and hurried ahead.

"What is the matter?"

"... matter?"

"Yes. If you came here for someone, you must have some reason."

Tang Gunak smiled.

"I will ask you one thing."

"Go ahead."

"Do you think you will be able to stay alive after showing such a level of arrogance in front of me?"

These words made everyone go stiff. But Chung Myung was calm.

"Yes."

"... what?"

"I said yes. Maybe not a single person until now has done something like this?"

"..."

"Well, I could be the first one."

Tang Gunak's face which had a cold expression now turned black.

'What is this kid?'

He had been pressuring Chung Myung for a while now. Anyone else would have already started to tremble and and go blank.

Even his son Tang Pae, the next head would die if this had happened.

But Chung Myung was clearly holding on... as if she was used to being around this much pressure in her daily life. No, it was pointless to say she was holding on. It didn't look like she was suffering or anything.

'From where did such a monster appear?'

What was absurd was that Chung Myung didn't even look strong.

Of course, in Kangho, people couldn't be judged by their appearance or the momentum they gave out normally. However, if one didn't achieve a natural body at a young age, this wouldn't have made sense.

It was as if....

"There is nothing."

If not.

"...or it is infinitely deep."

Everyone was puzzled at the meaningless words from Tang Gunak. And only Chung Myung understood it.

"You came here to confirm it?"

"Yes. But before that, I want to ask you one thing."

"Yes, go on."

"Do you think I will not kill you?"

"Yes."

"... how so? Do you think Mount Hua will have your back? Even in front of the Tang family?"

Chung Myung sighed with a darkened expression and said.

"Have my back... my back! I'd rather die and see that!"

'I AM the fucking back of this Mount Hua, you bastard!'

What other bastard could be there behind Mount Hua other than me! My waist is getting bent, holding Mount Hua on my shoulders! (huggable waist) 

Chung Myung, who didn't like the sound of it, nodded and said.

"This isn't something I should speak about, it is Mount Hua that I beli... Ahhhh! No."

Chung Myung waved her hand.

"Anyway, it isn't that."

"Then?"

"I believe in the Tang family and not Mount Hua."

"... what do you mean?"

Chung Myung looked at Tang Gunak and said,

"I heard that the Sichuan Tang family does anything which helps and benefits the family, right?"

"Could be."

It was true.

Because she had heard it first-hand. From the other bastard.

.
.

-If it helps my family, I will not hesitate to even sell the nation. I am of the Tang sect, but I cannot have eyes everywhere. It is no joke; I really don't think that death is a huge price to pay for my family being happy and gaining something. Okay? I would kill myself for it! Can you kill yourself? I can kill people for my family too? I am the dark lord! 

.
.

"Then you won't kill me."

Tang Gunak frowned.

"The reason?"

"Because I will be the best swordsman in the world who will make Mount Hua the best sect in the world in the future."

Even for Tang Gunak this was an absurd declaration.

"And that is the reason?"

"Of course. If you kill me here, you are just getting rid of someone who will become an enemy in the future, but if you make friends, you will have the best swordsman in the world, as your ally. Which is the one with the most obvious advantage? It isn't likely for the Tang family to be associated with the title of 'The Best in the World' in my absence."

"..."

Tang Gunak stared silently.

'It is the devil's job to seduce.'

The words of Chung Myung touched the intentions of Tang Gunak.

Even his sons didn't understand why he came here in person, but this child he was meeting for the first time was clenching his heart.

"You may be right. No, you are right. You are very smart."

"Hehe. it is a bit embarrassing if you openly praise me like that."

Chung Myung smiled, scratching her head.

"As you said, if you are going to be the 'Best in the World' in the future then the Tang family will accept you as a friend. Friendship is essentially taking care of each other."

"Ugh. Thank you."

"But."

The coldness was still present in Tang Gunak's eyes.

"That would be a matter of when, and that too is only if you prove yourself to be someone who can aim for that title."

Baek Cheon's face turned pale.

The weight of the words that this person had just said couldn't be taken lightly. Even if the words were told without any sincerity, the words which were said could never be taken back.

If Chung Myung couldn't prove to Tang Gunak, the Lord of Tang family, that she had the qualifications to become the best, then the man had the rights to kill Chung Myung here.

"You keep talking useless things."

Chung Myung shrugged.

"Are you confident?"

"Uh, again with that."

Chung Myung turned her head to her sahyungs.

"From now on, keep looking without blinking."

"Chung Myung!'

"Will you be fine?"

"Well, will you die?"

"He will die."

"UH... Eh. Are you saying I will die?"

'Wah! This is absolutely unbelievable! For real!'

Leaving behind her sahyungs, Chung Myung moved ahead.

"Sister...."

"Can I not stop you?"

Baek Cheon wasn't sure what to do. Did he not believe in Chung Myung?

'I believe in her.'

Despite her rotten personality, she had the skills to be acknowledged by the Tang Family Head. Baek Cheon trusted and believed Chung Myung more than anyone else in the world.

But her opponent was Lord Tang.

Sichuan Tang family's Lord.

Even before Chung Myung was born, this man had become the Lord of the family and was known to be skilled as well.

Would Chung Myung be able to hold her ground against that man?

No, it couldn't be known.

"That..."

Baek Cheon was about to step out when someone held his clothes. And he turned to see Yu Yiseol shake her head.

"Samae?"

"She wouldn't step in if she wasn't confident."

"..."

'Ah.

Baek Cheon nodded his head.

He had heard it before.

The biggest goal of that person wasn't to be the 'Best in the World'. It was to make Mount Hua the best sect in the world. If that was the case, this girl wouldn't mind jumping into mud...s he wouldn't mind taking on any humiliation.

She was putting everything aside for this without running away.

Couldn't they trust her? Especially since she had walked ahead on her own feet?

Baek Cheon stared at Chung Myung with anxious eyes.

Her shoulders weren't huge, yet they looked wider than before. However, even that back didn't reassure Baek Cheon.

'Please'

Baek Cheon prayed and touched the handle of the sword.

If Chung Myung was in real danger?

'I will not hesitate.'

Even if the opponent was the Lord Tang, Mount Hua would never abandon its disciples.

Chung Myung stepped ahead as she watched Tang Gunak.

"But can I ask you one thing?"

"I can allow that."

"Why did you come here for me? I don't remember doing anything to get your attention. It was Jo Gul sahyung who fought, so why me?"

Tang Gunak smiled at it and spoke in a low voice so that only she could hear it.

"You spoke of the 12th dagger?"

"Uh?"

"I was interested in that."

'Uh, I didn't expect this...?'

Soon, Chung mYung's face contorted.

'No, this bastard?'

.

-Disciple hyung! Hyung! Only you know. Others think that I only use 11 daggers, but in fact there is a hidden one, a 12th one. Wow, this is a huge secret you see... uh? Last time I used it on hyung, it got smashed, remember? Uh, look at me talking about that like this! My pride hurts!

.

'Pride? What pride you idiot!'

'Was it really a secret?'

'What kind of crazy man gives out a family secret and hides money in headrests?'

'Sahyung! My sahyung!'

'If that bastard is there, beat him for me!' (they didn't have too the other Tang members did)

Chung Myung who was flustered for a moment, then tried to smile with the most awkward expression.

"I just guessed it."

"That guess is very important for us."

Chung Myung's heart sank.

'Seeing this man, he really must have come to kill me?'

To kill Chung Myung who knew his family secret.

Eh...

'No!'

Anxiety was building in Chung Myung.

"It's a simple task for you to prove yourself."

Tang Gunak smiled.

"Ten. If you can endure 10 attempts, I will recognize you as the best in the world."

'Ah.'

'Ten attempts?'

I only need to dodge the attacks of the Poison King ten times?

'Hahahaha.'

"Ah! This brat is really aiming to kill people! Do you really think someone as young as me can avoid it for ten seconds?"

Chung Myung groaned. She wasn't really a young one or a junior.

"That should do."

Chung Myung grunted and spoke in a casual way.

'Okay! Let's do this.'

'Endure for ten attempts, of course, she would then be called as the best in the world. If there was someone who could do it, then they would have to be called something that went beyond just masters.'

'No, they should be called something more than Best in the World, the absolute best in the world! Ugh!'

"Ugh."

Chung Myung groaned and looked at Tang Gunak.

"Fine. Do not forget your promise."

"Promise?"

"Friends take care of each other. You said you would do everything you could."

"Of course."

"Then you should be prepared."

Chung Myung grunted through her teeth.

"I am going to pull the teeth out of the Tang family!"

"If you can!"

'Uh?'

'You think I am joking?'

'Huhu.'

'You will regret that.'

Chung Myung and Tang Gunak faced each other at a distance. Everyone who watched them gulped.

Of course, those who supported Chung Myung struggled to ease their anxiety.

"Sasuk..."

Yoon Jong asked with a trembling voice.

"Lord Tang must be very strong, right?"

"... Yes."

"How strong?"

Baek Cheon frowned.

How strong?

This was a hard question.

"Within the whole world? I don't know. But in Sichuan, he must be somewhere among the top three."

"... I see."

Yoon Jong's face went pale.

'Top three.'

How vast was the land of Sichuan!? In addition, there were some ancient sects in this land, the Qingcheng sect, and the Emei sect. Yet, Tang Gunak would still rank within the top three strongest?

"Can Chung Myung deal with such a person?

"..."

Baek Cheon kept silent.

In fact, the only answer he could give was that he had no idea.

When making measurements, a standard needs to be set on both sides. For example, if Baek Cheon were to measure Yoon Jong's strength, he would start with the degree of difference between himself and Yoon Jong.

Through that comparison with himself, one could determine where Yoon Jong lies and then use that as a basis to discuss the strength of those similar to Yoon Jong.

But what about Tang Gunak?

'I don't even know where to begin.'

Baek Cheon cannot measure the Lord of the Tang family's power. The only conclusion he could reach is that his strength is immeasurable.

As such, Tang Gunak must be strong.

It was to the point where Baek Cheon was getting goosebumps.

'But isn't it the same with Chung Myung?'

Baek Cheon couldn't compare or measure the strength of Chung Myung. How could he predict the outcome of a battle between two people whose strengths were unknown?

Just...

"Winning doesn't make sense."

"I knew it...."

"But if she only needs to hold on for 10 attempts, then it is a different story."

"..."

Baek Cheon spoke with certainty.

"If it were an ordinary man, he wouldn't be able to last for even one, let alone ten. But Chung Myung isn't ordinary."

Baek Cheon looked at the back of Chung Myung.

'I should watch without blinking?'

Baek Cheon already knew that.

If Chung Myung had set her mind on it, she could have avoided the fight with Tang Gunak. Sparring wasn't the only way for her to prove her strength.

But Chung Myung provoked the man to create this situation and asked her sahyungs to observe carefully.

Why?

'What a fucking bastard!'

Baek Cheon grunted.

What was Mount Hua lacking?

One was strength.

What else?

The most obvious was...

'Absolute Master'

It wasn't as though Mount Hua lacked powerful figures to fill its ranks. However, there was just no one in a high position that could make the disciples of Mount Hua look up to them and learn.

Of course, there are Un Geom and Hyun Sang, but they couldn't describe what an absolute master was like to their disciples. There was no way to make others understand the power of those who entered the realm beyond humans. They needed someone strong enough to be at the absolute mastery level.

So, the disciples of Mount Hua could only guess and imagine such a person. They had been aiming for a level of strength that they couldn't see or feel.

Now, in front of such disciples, an Absolute Master had appeared.

Baek Cheon bit his lip.

'Okay. I won't miss a single thing.'

No matter how accurately he could guess, it was bound to be different when seen in person.

Just by watching this spar, Baek Cheon and Mount Hua's other disciples could climb higher.

With such thoughts, Baek Cheon clenched his fists.

.
.

Tang Gunak frowned upon seeing Chung Myung in front of him.

'I don't know.'

When he looked at her face, the child looked like a normal person. Usually, Tang Gunak could tell if the opponent was weaker or stronger than him to some extent when coming face to face.

But with Chung Myung, everything seemed ambiguous and vague.

It seemed empty but also deep, like she was being sucked into an abyss. She seemed like a thoughtless child but gave the sense of a sage too. Tang Gunak was bewildered.

'Should I say it is bizarre?'

How could there be so many different aspects coming from one person?

This wasn't simply curiosity. It was something more.

Tang Gunak was curious about what was going inside this child so much that he couldn't stand it.

It was reminiscent of a time when Tang Gunak was young, and his father had come with a tightly wrapped present. He couldn't sleep a wink without checking what was inside it.

'Hmm?'

Tang Gunak noticed his feelings and felt strange.

'Have I ever been so excited in recent days?' 

It was strange.

Bizarre.

Tang Gunak took a deep breath and looked straight at the source of his excitement.

"Ten attempts."

This wasn't said to confirm with Chung Myung. It was more akin to Tang Gunak clarifying the purpose for himself. If this man let his excitement carry him away, then Chung Myung was done for.

"If you can last for ten attempts, I will... no, the Tang family will recognize you."

"What a surprise."

Chung Myung held out her hand and nodded.

"Let's begin. No need to get ready."

Tang Gunak smiled.

"That's bold."

If someone else had dared to act like this in front of him, Tang Gunak would never forgive them. But strangely, he didn't feel that with Chung Myung.

'It's not arrogance; is it confidence?'

There was no reason to hate Chung Myung. Confidence comes from skill, and skill comes from hard work.

It was only natural for a warrior that tirelessly worked to improve himself to feel confident.

Wasn't Chung Myung a hundred times better than his sons, who have been trained by him constantly but still lack the nerve to even look him in the eyes?

"I heard that my son's dagger technique was broken."

"Wasn't that Jo Gul sahyung?"

"... it is the same."

"Huh? It's entirely different?"

"... it is nothing special."

Chung Myung looked at Tang Gunak with strange eyes.

'Blood doesn't lie.'

'That other Tang bastard was pretending to be a serious person on the outside, but once he spoke, he was a fool! Perhaps, this Lord Tang is stupid too.'

"That is why I am going to use the same technique against you."

"Huh? The one that was already shown once?"

"Do you think it is the same?"

Chung Myung smiled.

"As if that's possible."

"You know it well."

Even if it was the same dagger technique, it would never be the same implementation.

Even if the same sword technique was used, Jo Gul, Baek Cheon, and Chung Myung would each display it differently.

As such, there was no way the daggers and needles-based techniques of the Tang family could be the same.

Because it all came down to skill.

Tang Gunak slid his hand into his sleeve. In his hand, what came out were old-looking throwing daggers.

"..."

Chung Myung looked at the blades in Tang Gunak's hand.

He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again with a slightly stiff face.

'Long time no see.'

Willow leaf throwing blade.

"You should think of it as an honor to face these blades. These daggers were the most loved by the one with the most perfect dagger technique in the long history of the Tang family."

Chung Myung smiled.

'Well, I think I know about those throwing blades a lot better than you.'

He couldn't help but know.

Those old, stained blades. Because it was something her dear friend had used.

Soul Chasing Dagger

'You returned to your family.'

It felt a little strange to see these blades in the hands of Tang Gunak.

Chung Myung let out a low sigh and calmed her mind.

"It is an honor."

"Honor?"

Kwang!

At that moment, along with a terrifying popping sound, the throwing blades in Tang Gunak's hand flew like a beam passing through Chung Myung's face.

Shhh

Grazing past her cheek, a small incision split open, and the small line began to drip fresh blood.

Seeing this, Tang Gunak smiled eerily.

"It is an honor. It will be an honorable death."

Hearing those words, Chung Myung raised her hand and wiped the blood flowing from her cheek. And then licked the blood on her fingertips.

"Oh."

And then, with a look of disgust, she shook her hand.

"Tch! Tch! Eh, I lost my appetite."

She couldn't seem to get used to the taste of blood.

Chung Myung rubbed the blood onto her clothes and watched Tang Gunak grin.

"One attempt."

"... what?"

"That was one attack. Now there's nine left."

"Huh?"

Tang Gunak looked blankly at Chung Myung.

The dagger he released flew right by her face. She must have clearly seen the blade's speed and power, so it wouldn't be strange if she gave up and ran away immediately.

But...

Nine more?

'I never met someone like him.'

Grunt.

Two of the throwing blades in Tang Gunak's hand rubbed against each other, creating a grating sound.

"Nine more."

The cold eyes of Tang Gunak looked at Chung Myung.

"It will be enough to take your life."

"No. Won't you regret it though? You already wasted one clumsy move."

"You....'

"I'll show you–"

Srng.

Chung Myung unsheathed her sword.

"–why this was a mistake. This sword will show you."

At the same time, the playfulness disappeared from Chung Myung's face. Her sword was slowly raised and aimed toward Tang Gunak.

As soon as the tip of Chung Myung's sword pointed at him, Tang Gunak tightened the grip on his dagger.

His face hardened at the unfamiliar feeling that filled his heart.

'What is this feeling?'

Right.

Fear.

Tang Gunak bit his lip.

He couldn't comprehend feeling horror from the sword of a child younger than his son.

'Impossible.'

The emotion disappeared from Tang Gunak's face.

'I am Tang Gunak, the Poison King.'

Tang Gunak, whose self-esteem was slightly hurt, began to embrace this situation. He had no intention of taking this lightly.

If the child died because he was unable to stop an attack, then it would be the child's fault. What was the difference between this child and the many other people he had killed?

But what if Chung Myung succeeded in defending everything?

'The family will truly receive their first guest in decades.'

A guest who could be acknowledged and treated right.

But...

Crack, crack, crack!

Tang Gunak's eyes radiated a terrifying flare.

'That cannot happen!'

At the same time, one of the willow leaf throwing blades in his hand was released once again.

The attack this time wasn't just a simple threat.

Starting from Tang Gunak's fingertips, the blade shot toward Chung Myung at speed imperceptible to the human eye.

Kang!

At that moment, Chung Myung gently swung her sword and slapped the dagger willow leaf throwing blade away.

The deflected blade flew across the area and pierced the pillar behind Chung Myung.

At the same time, Tang Gunak's eyes widened.

'She slapped it?'

Tang Gunak's technique was deflected?

'How?'

The throwing blade he released wasn't just fast. There was too much strength in it. If someone tried blocking it, the sword would shatter, and the dagger should pierce the swordsman's throat.

However, without much effort, Chung Myung just swung her sword and changed the dagger's path.

Could anyone here aside from Tang Gunak understand how difficult such a feat was?

"Probably not..."

A cruel smile rose on Tang Gunak's lips.

"Looks like I underestimated you too much."

"I did tell you. You will regret it."

"Right. And..."

In an instant, Tang Gunak's sleeves began to swell up. At the same time, a weird flow of qi began to swirl around his body. His internal qi was circulating and brought out in full force.

With that tremendous momentum, the disciples of Mount Hua, who stood behind them, had retreated without realizing it.

Chung Myung flinched and stepped back.

Tang Gunak spread his arms to the left and right.

"From now..."

The Poison King's anger was directed at Chung Myung.

"I will fight you with all my might."

"... isn't that a bit harsh?!"

'Don't you know what a joke is? You idiot?'

'This is nothing like the old Tang family!'

Chung Myung didn't take her eyes off from the sleeves of Tang Gunak, which were swollen as if they would burst.

The Soul Chasing Dagger

And the twelfth dagger.

Chung Myung knew how terrifying the combined power of those two were.

How many people of the demonic sect had those daggers taken down?

The Soul Chasing Dagger, which had been the most reliable tool in supporting Chung Myung in her past life, was now aiming for Chung Myung's neck.

'Of course, it isn't on that level yet though.'

Tang Bo.

The man who made the throwing daggers and created his own martial arts. The level of martial arts that man had reached was unparalleled in the history of the Tang family.

That was who he was.

But now the person in front of him was the Poison King.

He could use all the martial arts of the Tang family, but he wasn't that proficient in it. So, his throwing blades couldn't be compared to the ones he had witnessed in the past.

The problem was that Chung Myung also wasn't anywhere close to where she was in her past life in terms of strength.

Compared to the enormous difference between the Plum Blossom Sword Saint and Mount Hua's Divine Dragon, it was no exaggeration to say that the difference between the daggers' skill level and her power right now was as big as a mountain.

'If it hits, I will really die.'

A drop of sweat ran down her cheek. There was a reason to be nervous.

The biggest drawback with the throwing blades was that it is difficult to recover the ones that were thrown.

In other words, even if Tang Gunak had no intention of killing Chung Myung, she couldn't stop the blades from hitting her.

"Phew."

After letting out a long breath, Chung Myung clenched her hand that was holding the sword.

And in that moment,

Phat!

Three throwing blades slashed through the air. One was coming directly at her and the other two were rotating towards her from the sides.

The speed of the ones rotating were much faster than the ones coming straight for her. As a result, the three reached Chung Myung simultaneously.

"Tah!"

Chung Myung groaned as she stretched her sword forwards.

It shook.

The tip of the sword shook. Soon, her sword began to vibrate more slowly, and then it looked like the sword had divided into multiple swords and soon covered the air.

"Sword shield?"

Kang! Kang! Kang!

The three throwing blades which were aimed at her couldn't break past her defense and bounced off.

Tang Gunak who had thought this would be the end, performed his next move without delay.

It was five this time!

Swish!

Five knives were thrown at Chung Myung at different speeds. It was significantly slower than the three before, but they still had the same force and power behind them.

Kang!

"Uh!"

The first collided with the sword shield Chung Myung had set up. She felt like her wrist would break from the impact.

Kang!

The second dagger pushed her sword back. Chung Myung felt her entire body shake

Kang!

The third created a huge gap in the sword shield.

Kaaang!

The fourth destroyed it completely.

Swish!

The fifth was approaching Chung Myung with the intention to kill.

"Kuak!"

Chung Myung stretched out the sword after she recovered again.

At the tip of the sword, a small bud bloomed.

A plum blossom.

Dozens of plum blossoms bloomed in an instant and wrapped around the throwing blades which flew in.

"Softness that controls the strength?"

Tang Gunak was a little shocked. But regardless of what he was feeling, his hands were reaching so that he could continue with the next attack.

Paaah!

Before Chung Myung could subdue the fifth one, Tang Gunak was ready to throw the next knife.

And the dagger thrown this time didn't have any huge strength behind it. It was just speed.

The dagger, which disappeared upon releasing, moved through the air and appeared right in front of Chung Myung.

Despite being aware of this, Chung Myung couldn't help but be a bit surprised.

"Ahhhcckkk!"

Chung Myung desperately twisted her body.

Sak!

The throwing blade slightly grazed Chung Myung's chest and passed by while the fifth one which hadn't been taken down yet, pierced into Chung Myung's thigh.

Puak!

After spinning in the air for a while, Chung Myung came back to the ground and pressed the blood points of her leg to stop the bleeding.

Of course, she wasn't going to die because of this wound. However, if she shed a lot of blood, her stamina would drop and if that happened, she would lose ers concentration.

Having fought in endless battles all her life, Chung Myung knew the best way to hold onto her body so that it could live through dire situations.

.
.

"... she avoided it?"

Meanwhile, Tang Gunak was looking at Chung Myung as if he couldn't understand what was happening.

He could understand the girl avoiding the knives until the fifth one.

However, the subsequent casting of the sixth one wasn't something that normal disciples could avoid.

And this disciple of Mount Hua had avoided it perfectly.

'And to use softness to ease the power of the throwing blade? A disciple of Mount Hua?'

It meant that this girl's sword wasn't just bound to the teachings of Mount Hua.

And that meant that she would grow stronger.

No.

She was already strong.

"The fourth attempt"

While Tang Gunak was still in shock, Chung Myung stood and looked at him.

"Six attempts left."

"..."

Tang Gunak stretched his hand forward.

And then he moved is hand up and then down. All of the throwing blades which were on the floor were retrieved back into his sleeve.

"Um."

Tang Gunak caressed his knives and hummed.

There was a thought in his mind.

'The sixth attempt.'

It wasn't that he was worried about not being able to take down Chung Myung.

'If the purpose of this was to prove that she was the best in the world, then this child has already accomplished her purpose.'

This child had amazing talent within her.

He couldn't even imagine other people of the same age as Chung Myung being able to defeat this child. It probably wouldn't take a long time for this child to go beyond the 'First Sword of Mount Hua' and be called as the 'First Sword of the World'.

But...

His desire didn't die.

'I want to check further.'

Where the end for this child lay.

He wanted to know what was hiding in the bottom of the well of this monster.

Even if the result of his actions would possibly kill the strongest person in the future with his own hands.

Creak!

Once again, the throwing blades made the scratching noise.

'It doesn't matter!'

The basic desire of a Murim warrior to fight a strong opponent rose within the Lord of the Tang family after many years.

Pah!

And three daggers were thrown swiftly.

Chung Myung watched it with a stiff face.

'Here they come!'

Tak!

Her feet hit the ground heavily.

This time she rushed towards the throwing blades. The closer the distance, the higher the power. And it was natural that something that is thrown loses power as the distance increases!

But she couldn't be victorious if he moved back!

This was Tang Gunak's domain.

And Chung Myung's sword wouldn't reach him now.

Even if this was a spar for the sake of a test, if she didn't aim for victory in a battle which sought to take her life, it wouldn't make Chung Myung feel good.

She had to take risks.

The place to win is at the front, not the back!

Kang! Kang! Kang!

All three of the throwing blades were bounced away.

Each time she hit a throwing blade, it felt like her wrist would shatter any moment. The body of Chung Myung wasn't strong enough to withstand the onslaught of the Poison King.

'Still!'

'I have to endure it!'

'I have to see this bloody spar through!'

And then you'll know it!

'The fifth attempt!'

Tatat!

Chung Myung used the ground to propel himself forward and narrowed the distance with Tang Gunak.

"Um."

As if she was enjoying it, Tang Gunak made a sound and his sleeves were spread to the side.

Pang!

And seven throwing blades were shot at once.

Chung Myung went wide eyed as she looked at them.

'Seven Star Soul Reaper!'

Tang Bo's speciality!

If the demonic sect members who were killed by this technique were gathered, their bodies could create a small mountain.

"Haaaah!"

Chung Myung, instead of backing down, threw herself at the seven throwing blades.

If she retreated to the back, it was the end.

The seven throwing blades were aiming for her soul.

If she stepped back, she would get caught in the flow of the weapons and would have her throat pierced!

Chung Myung lifted her body exactly 3 inches into the air and began to dodge them as skillfully as she could.

"Uh?"

For the first time, Tang Gunak looked openly shocked as he saw the sight in front of him.

'To see this!'

If it had been Tang Bo on the other side, Chung Myung in her current form couldn't have escaped from it. However, for Chung Myung, this was a martial art which she was too familiar with... as familiar as she was with Mount Hua's sword techniques.

The seven throwing blades passed by Chung Myung.

Sick!

Shhh!

The left arm, the side, and the right ankle!

Those three places were cut and blood had fallen to the ground. But Chung Myung kept rushing towards Tang Gunak without caring for his wounds.

'6 attempts.'

Tang Gunak's face regained composure right away.

Using his right hand, he collected the throwing blades and with his left hand, he threw five of them at Chung Myung. Both of these actions were done at the same time.

Kwaaang!

The throwing daggers rotated at a formidable speed as they moved towards Chung Myung. This was something that Tang Zhan had shown last night against Jo Gul.

However, this couldn't be compared to what they had seen before.

As if proving the fact that this martial arts' execution was different depending on who used it, the throwing daggers that were released now couldn't be compared with Tang Zhan's by a long shot.

'These cannot be avoided!'

Chung Myung clenched her teeth.

The five throwing blades were already coming for her body.

And if she tried to dodge it and got caught, then it would be worse than just being pierced.

Shak!

The Plum Blossom Sword Saint, Chung Myung, would be cut into chunks of flesh in midair.

But then the plum blossoms began to bloom.

One.

Two.

And slowly they began to grow, and endless plum blossoms covered the entire place.

'This'

Tang Gunak looked a little surprised.

Plum blossoms.

It looked like the entire world was filled with plum blossoms.

There was an endless sea of it.

Kwaaang!

And the rotating throwing blades were digging into such a sea.

Formidable power.

Enormous strength.

Yet, the sea was embracing everything.

Tang Gunak's weapons fell to the floor unable to break the waves of the plum blossoms. And Chung Myung, who rose through the sea of plum blossoms, moved towards Tang Gunak.

Blood was dripping from her lips.

It was the price she had to pay for trying to receive the attack of Tang Gunak by rapidly deploying the sword technique.

'The seventh attempt!'

Chung Myung gulped the blood that was coming to her mouth and looked as calm as she could.

Pang!

At that moment, Chung Myung could see that the gap between the two was barely there, and Tang Gunak didn't miss it either.

A throwing blade moved for Chung Myung.

'I have been through this once before!'

Using her speed, Chung Myung jumped up and slammed the throwing blade to the ground with her sword.

Kwang!

At that moment

The eyes of Chung Myung opened wide in shock.

Another throwing blade was right in front of it. The throwing blade looked like it couldn't be bounced off.

'I was too late...'

She didn't have time to react.

"Ackkkkk!"

"Chung Myunggggg!"

Her sahyungs were all screaming and shrieking as they too realized what was happening.

Puck!

The throwing blade hit Chung Myung right in the face.

And Chung Myung's body which collided with the force of the throwing blade, fell back like a kite which had its string cut off.

.
.

Meanwhile at the Jin empire.
The Empress who was sitting at her throne looked around with a angry face.

"Something just happened..."

She said coldly that everyone froze in confusion.

"That brat better be alive or I will rain hell at Mount Hua"

The Empress said with a sigh as she went back to work. The people looked at the empress confused but shrugged and went back to work.

.
.
.

To be continued  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

379K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 37.8K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 50.7K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
331K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။