Humnava

By Pragathi1411

It's based on the 6 months leap of separation with lots of mysteries, emotions and music. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Characters

2.3K 34 4
By Pragathi1411

• Sanskar Maheshwari/SM - The No. 1 Business Man in India and the youngest business tycoon in Asia. Struggled a lot to prove himself. He loves his mom, dad, his lil sister Nandini (he calls Nanhi), and his wife. Hates Laksh Maheshwari and dislikes other Maheshwari people.
• Swara Sanskar Maheshwari - She has whole another life that's hidden from everyone, faced alot since childhood. She loves her parents, family and her husband Sanskar alot. Singing is her passion.

• Durga Prasad Maheshwari/Dp -
Dp is the head of the family and also the marwadi samaj so he wanted everything to run according to him, he is guilty for what he did to Sanskar not accepting his love and throwing him out but now happy as he is back but he can feel Sanskar is not the same not just him but Rp family is changed, they are formal with others, no doubt they will be available during any problem but not as a family.
• Annapurna Maheshwari - Ap is as usual blind in love of her immature son, so she doesn't mind anything happening as long as it affects her son.

• Laksh Maheshwari and Ragini Maheshwari - Laksh and Ragini, the ultimate immature and dumb couple, always cause trouble to others, Laksh is the spoilt brat and Ragini is the cunning person hidden under the innocent face, both are made for eachother.

Dada and Dadi of Ragini, loves her blindly can do anything for her, accepted Sharmistha only for her Laddo happiness, Dislikes Swara.

• Shekhar Gadodia - a coward person claims to love Shomi but has no guts to stand for her, loves Ragini alot can do anything for her, dislikes Swara didn't accept her.
• Sharmistha Gadodia - a women with no self respect, blind in love with Shekhar, loves her step daughter Ragini alot, to give her motherly love ignored her own daughter.

• Adarsh and Parineeta, they know the partial behaviour of their parents, they only mind their business have nothing to do with anyone, and they're more into their own world, will not participate in any arguments, or fights nor try to stop. But they respect Ram and Sujata wholeheartedly also love Sanskar and Nandini like siblings. Dislike Laksh and Ragini because of their behaviour.

• Ram Prasad Maheshwari - He is the most calm and kind person, a helpless father as he couldn't take his family stand as if he go against his brother then he may throw them out of the house and his children have to suffer so he remain silent, but when anyone talks ill about his princess then he turns out to be the devil.
•  Sujata Maheshwari - she is the sweetest person loves everyone but loves Sanskar the most as his first child, anger on dp family but she is helpless so obey them but most of the time keep taunting and keep passing sarcastic comments.

• Nandini Maheshwari - the combination of sweet and spice girl, she can be sweet to only her parents, her brother Sanskar and her bhabhi and her friends, she hate dp family for what they did to Sanskar and also Swara because of which her family have to suffer, Sanskar is her ideal, princess of her dad, her anger is the worst. She is in love with Nikhil, her parents, Sanskar and Swara know about him.

• Shobha Bose - Mother of Sharmistha, Dida of Swara, loves her granddaughter unconditional, seen her granddaughter sufferings, always support her and care her. She hates Gadodia family and is hurt by her daughter badly as she forgot her only daughter and is lost in her new family.

Other Few characters will be a great and important people in the story.

Nirupam Roy and Sakshi Roy
• Nirupam Roy - Asia's no 1 business man, strict professionally but very lovingly and caring person, very protective for family love his younger brother alot, loves his wife, his daughters i.e his one daughter and another of his younger brother, they never differentiate between the kids loves all the children equally.
• Sakshi Roy - a loving and kind lady, loves all the children equally, they have a daughter, takes cares of the family and loves everyone. Treats her brother in law like her own brother.

Anurag Roy and Monika Roy
• Anurag Roy - younger brother of Nirupam Roy, passionate for music, loves teaching music so he owns a famous music school named "Sargam" which as branches all over the world. Loves his daughter Arohi, the most, also loves all other children equally but Arohi is his life. He never denies his brother words, respect and loves him and also his lovely bhabhi.
• Monika Roy - Second wife of Anurag, loves him, even he does gradually after his major heartbreak, she was the person who stood by him, along the family, she is younger sister of Sakshi, she too loves Arohi alot who is her step daughter but their relation is pure and loving.

•Nivedita Roy - Daughter of Nirupam and Sakshi, a rude and arrogant but extremely sharp and smart business women. Very protective and loving to the family just like her parents. Calls her parents as Dad and Mom and calls Anurag and Monika as Pops and Momsy (as she is her masi too), is in love with Mahir, her childhood bestfriend.

Siddharth Sehgal and Brinda Sehgal
• Siddharth/Sid - a fun loving person, legal Advisor of ASR (Agrawal, Sehgal, Roy), bestfriend of Nirupam and Anurag loves his wife and son alot, also loves the children equally.
• Brinda/Bri - a sassy and smart women, bestfriend of Sakshi and Monika loves her husband and her son alot, loves all children equally.

• Mahir Sehgal - son of Siddharth and Brinda, mixture of his parents attitude sarcasm and fun-loving both, loves his parents and is in love with Nivi since childhood, passionate for singing. He performs in concert and works in Sargam with Anurag.

Rajeev Agarwal and Sarika Agrawal
• Rajeev - bestfriend of Nirupam, Anurag, Siddharth, Works in ASR alongside Nirupam, a calm person and always manages the tough situation with his mindful calm nature. Loves his wife and son alot and also all the children equally. Brinda is his elder sister.
• Sarika/ Sara - bestfriend of Sakshi, Moni and Bri, loves her husband and son alot and also all the children equally.

• Nikhil Agarwal - Son of Rajeev and Sarika, completed his studies joining ASR, loves his parents and is in love with Nandini, she was his junior in london. A smart and sweet guy.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.7K 9
Its on 6 month separation track In this ts... Swara left sanskar for 3 months not because of any fight but because of some reason Everyone believed s...
38.1K 3.5K 48
(Completed) ADOORA SAFAR Love is beautiful! But every coin has two sides, Isnt it?πŸ’” If Love makes your life peaceful then only hate can make your li...
69.3K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...