The strong girls fight

By triskatnisspotter13

Hermione Granger, Katniss Everdeen, and Tris Prior have a huge arugment about who is the strongest girl in th... More

Intro
Tris' s point of view/ In the arena
Katniss's point of view/In the arena
Hermione's point of view/In the arena
Tris's point of view/ The morning
Katniss's POV/ The morning
Hermione's POV/ In the morning
Tris's POV/ The death day
Katniss's POV/ Death Day
Tris's POV/ The mourning
Katniss's POV/ Final day in the arena
Hermione POV/ Final day in the arena
Katniss's POV/ The healing
Hermione's POV/ The healing
Author's Note

Hermione's POV/ The death day

22 3 0
By triskatnisspotter13

I cry all the way until morning. Until, at least 12:00 I cry and cry and cry. "What have I done!" I scream. I take a small sip of water and say "Accio food!" and another loaf of warm bread comes toward me. I slowly eat it and then peak out the Cornicopia. Tris's picture is in the sky with the wound I inflicted next to her. In tiny writing beneath it, it says that she probably won't live. I sob and promise myself I will never eat or drink again, which I know is a lie because I am too selfish. I lay down and stare up at the Cornicopia roof. I hope Katniss finds me, I think. I would deserve it. This has been a short day and I think the Gamemakers quickly made it night. Or maybe it is because I spent have the day sobbing my eyes out like a big baby. Anyway, I lay down on the tarp, waiting for the dreaded dawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 4.8K 100
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
28.4K 700 36
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
2.7M 129K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...