Tris's point of view/ The morning

I wake refreshed. I pack my stuff back in the pack and then sit and think of where to go where Katniss will never find me. Then I know! The lake! I take off running in that direction. Suddenly, I feel something enter my arm and then a searing pain. I quickly take it out and just keep running. After a few more minutes I have to stop because the pain in my arm is so intense and my vison is going black at the edges. I take my pack out to look for something to stop the steady flow of blood now running down my arm. The only thing I find is a blanket, so I wrap it up in that. I get up, sling the backpack over my shoulder and continue walking. After thirty minutes, I see the lake in view. I take off sprinting in that direction, whipping off the blanket as I go. I jump right in the water and wash my cut, clothes, skin, and hair clean. I beat my clothes on a rock and then redress. I tie my hair back in it's ponytail and sit on the rocks by the lake, thinking. Hopefully, Katniss will lay off me for a while. I shot her. She shot me. We're even. Then I think of Tobias for the first time since the games started. He'll be watching this. For his sake, I try to look as detirmined as possible. But then I try to hard and just break down. I miss Tobias and Christina so much it just hurts. Plus, my actual, physical injury itself hurts. And it also hurts ten times worse then it would if Katniss had not shot the arrow. She is my friend and she shot me. My shot was not a lasting pain like hers was. I am so lost with my thoughts I don't realize how long I've been sitting here. I hide behind the rocks, cover up, and after a few minutes, drift off into an uneasy sleep.