Tris's POV/ The mourning

I wake to intense pain. I open my heavy eyelids and see Katniss and Hermione holding one of my hands.

"Hi" I murmur.

"Hi" they reply.

'How long have I been here?" I ask.

"About 5 days." says Hermone gently. "I'm so sorry, Hermione. I just got scared."

"It's fine." I whisper.

"No, it's not." she says.

I feel anger course through me. I know that it's her fault, but I also know that she didn't mean to do it. Yet she won't give herself a break.

"SHUT UP, HERMIONE!" I yell.

She jumps back and tears well up in her eyes and then start to run down her face.

"I'm sorry, Hermione. I just want you to give yourself a break. It wasn't your fault."

Hermione wipes her face with the heels of her hands and nods. The doctor comes in and says that it's time for me to pass. Katniss and Hermione break down completely.

"Guys, don't cry for me." I say. "I'll die happy." I smile.

They smile too. Katniss leans down, hugs me, and whispers her goodbye in my ear. Then Hermione does the same.

"Bye, Tris." they say softly as they exit the room.

The doctor comes back in with a needle. "This won't hurt." she says gently and inserts it into my neck. Suddenly, all goes dark, but with no pain at all.