Hermione's POV/ In the morning

I wake feeling brilliant. I take one sip from my water jug and my thirst is quenched. I take my wand and whisper "Accio food!" and a warm loaf of bread comes zooming toward me. I catch it in my hands and warmth spreads through them. I split the bread and half and bury my face into it. I break of a little piece and shovel it into my mouth. My hunger and thirst now satisfied I sit in the Cornicopia with my wand held at the ready. I sit there with nothing but my thoughts for company. I miss Harry and Ron, and my parents. I'm upset that both my friends had turned on me. I look down and distract myself by picking dirt off my knees. Just then I remember the lake! My clothes, hair, and skin are filthy and my teeth are ten times worse. I get up. Every bone in my body screams in protest, but still I slowly start to walk toward the stream. As I am almost their, I see something stir in the bushes and hear ragged breathing coming from them. Wand held so tight in my hand my knukles turn white, I raise my wand, ready to strike. I suddenly hear a loud gunshot from right in front of me, and quickly move out of the way. A bullet went whizzing by my leg just missing my leg by inches. I sent my wand swishing down and yelled "Sectumsempra!" and hear a great scream of agony as the bushes tore to reveal a body. Tris's body. Numbness spreads from my wand hand to my chest. I turn around and run, sobbing, back to the Cornicopia, knowing that I am not supposed to help her, that we're opponents now. I cry myself to sleep, my hatred growing for whoever I'm becoming in this arena.