Ghost of the Elite (Male Gun...

由 Elyion22

title says all 更多

Bio: Y/N Park
Ep. 1
Ep. 2

Ep.3

784 28 8
由 Elyion22

Ghost of The Elite (Male Gun Park Reader x Classroom of The Elite)

Part 3

A few days have passed after the mid-terms and all the students resumed their normal lives until one day, Y/N somehow finds himself in the middle of an investigation. One day, when Y/N was walking down the hallway, heading to the classroom, he hears Sudo yelling loudly inside.

Sudo:"I'm telling you, it wasn't like that! There were three of them!"

Female Student:"Still..."

Karuizawa:"Yeah...."

Y/N's thoughts:*Did something happen?*

Kushida:"*walking towards Y/N* Y/N, Y/N! I think something bad might have happened!"

Y/N's thoughts:*No sh**, Sherlock.*

Later, the class sat down on their seats once Ms. Chabashira is present.

Chabashira:"Basket ball club members from Class C, have filed a complaint with the school against Sudo. They claim that after practice, they were attacked one-sided by Sudo, without any viable reason."

Sudo:"*slams his arm on his desk* It was self-defense! Self-defense! They were jealous because I became a regular, so they picked a fight!"

Chabashira:"There's no evidence of that. Though, if there was a witness, it might be a different story."

Sudo growled in disbelief in reaction.

Kushida:"Everyone! Did anyone happen to see Sudo-kun's fight? Does anyone know anything about it?"

No one came up and Sudo hung his head low in frustration. No one was going to prove him innocent.

Koenji:"Perhaps you'd have been better off getting expelled, Red Hair-kun. Your presence is far from beautiful."

Sudo:"*stands up from his seat, enraged* Huh?!"

Hirata:"Sudo-kun! Don't!"

Chabashira:"In one week's time, there will be a discussion with Class C, and the student council will be there, too. Depending on how it turns out, there may be a forfeiture of points, as well as disciplinary measures of Sudo."

***

Shortly after Chabashira left, the students of Class 1-D sighed in disappointment as there was a deduction to their points as a result of Sudo's actions.

Male Student 1:"Man, this sucks! All because of Sudo..."

Male Student 2:"Another month of living with zero points."

Female Student:"Maybe we'd be better if he had been expelled."

Sato:"Right?"

Y/N was really interested in it anyway and decided to mind his own business.

Hirata:"Everyone, listen to me. *everyone listens to him* I want to trust my classmates. Why don't we work together to hunt for witnesses and clues?"

Karuizawa:"Cool! I'm in!"

Female Student:"If you want to, Hirata-kun..."

Kushida:"I'm in, too! If we don't believe in him, who will?"

Male Student:"If Kushida-chan says so..."

Male Student 2:"I'm totally in!"

Kushida:"*approaches Y/N* Hey, Y/N. You'll work with us too, right?"

Y/N:"No."

Kushida:"Huh? Why? Sudo-kun needs our help! He'll get expelled if we don't help him out."

Y/N:"He's better off expelled."

Kushida:"You can't be serious..."

Y/N makes no response to this and continues to read his book, leaving Kushida sighing in disappointment before walking away from him. Looks like Y/N is completely off the list of her potential teammates.

***

A FEW DAYS LATER

Y/N causally walks through the hallway of the school, heading his way to the classroom when suddenly bumps into a female student, causing her to fall down.

Y/N:"Sorry."

A camera falls onto the the floor and the student quickly picks it up and frantically presses one of the buttons but the camera wouldn't turn on.

Female Student:"N-No way..It won't turn on..."

Y/N:"Guess you better get that fixed. Or a buy a new one."

Female Student:"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you...Y/N Park, right?"

Y/N:"*nodding* Mhm. And you are?"

Female Student:"A-Airi Sakura...w-we're in the same class, I believe. *looks around* Sorry, I need to go."

Sakura walks away holding the camera in her hands as Y/N watches her leave. After a while, Y/N arrives at his classroom and approaches Kushida who was sitting on her seat.

Y/N:"Kushida?"

Kushida:"Oh, Y/N! Is there something you need?"

Y/N:"You still investigating for clues and witnesses that could help prove Sudo innocent?"

Kushida:"*smiles* Are you going to help us, Y/N?"

Y/N:"I guess I am."

Kushida:"Yay! So, what did you find?"

Y/N:"Not much but there's this one student I find a bit...suspicious. Name's Airi Sakura. She's our classmate, apparently."

Kushida:"Oh, Sakura-san. Horikita did tell me and the group to keep an eye on her, actually. You ever notice that she always has her head down whenever the incident about Sudo-kun is mentioned?"

Y/N:"No?"

Kushida:"But where is she now? Did you speak to her?"

Y/N:"No. I just bumped into her and kinda broke her camera. I have a feeling that whatever it contains may have something we can use for the trial so we better make sure we get that fixed. If Sakura is willing to cooperate with us, that is."

Kushida:"Great! I'll see if I can try talking to her then maybe we'll try getting her camera fixed by tomorrow?"

Y/N:"Okay."

***

THE NEXT DAY

Since there isn't any classes for the day, Kushida brought along Ayanokoji with her as they wait for Y/N and Sakura to arrive. A few moments later, Y/N meets up with Kushida and Ayanokoji, wearing his casual attire.

Kushida:"Wow, Y/N, you look pretty cool on those clothes!"

Y/N:"Mm. *looks at Ayanokoji* Who the hell is this?"

Kushida:"You seriously don't know? Geez, you really need to remember the names of your classmates, Y/N. This is Ayanokoji. He'll be helping us with our investigation."

Ayanokoji:"Um, hi."

Y/N only nodded in response and the three of them waited for a while until Sakura manages to meet up with them.

Sakura:"*bows* I'm sorry to have you involved in this."

Y/N:"No need. Let's just get that camera fixed."

Later, the three of them stop at a nearby coffee place and sat down to discuss on what to do.

Ayanokoji:"You're going to the electronics store in the mall to fix your digital camera. I understand that much...But do you really need me?"

Sakura:"Um..actually..."

***

The three of them went to the electronics store and Sakura hands it to one of the store employees who then takes a closer inspection on the camera.

Employee:"Oh, boy. This is bad. I see. It's a power issue. Yeah, this is bad..."

The employee did some more inspecting and Y/N couldn't help but feel annoyed by both his presence and voice. And, he was slightly losing his patience too.

Employee:"Do you have your warranty? Your warranty..."

Sakura gasps and bashfully hangs her head low.

Kushida:"Did you bring the warranty with you"

Sakura nods in response and hands the warranty to the store employee.

Employee:"Oh, it's within the warranty period. *breathing heavily, as if he was excited for something* You could have the broken part...replaced...free of charge."

The employee then gives a creepy stare at Sakura who notices it and gasps in shock, suddenly clinging on Y/N's arm as she was now scared of the employee. Y/N didn't seem to mind Sakura clinging on to him as all he did was keep an eye on the sketchy employee. He was not liking him at all and he even noticed the stare he gave towards Sakura.

Kushida:"Can you tell us how long it will take?"

Employee:"Two or three days. Yeah, two or three. Could you fill out this form? *hands her a receipt* We need your address, name, and...cell phone number."

The way the employee said that creeped Sakura out and was even hesitant to write her name down on the form.

Kushida:"Sakura?"

Sakura:"*snaps out of her frightened trance* R-Right..."

She looks at the employee who creepily tilts his head to the right and her breaths become shaky as she hesitates from filling out the form. Surprisingly, Y/N takes the pen and starts filling the form himself.

Y/N:"I'll do it. Contact me when you're done with the camera."

Sakura gasped as she was surprised to see Y/N writing down his information down on the form.

Employee:"H-Hey, you..."

Y/N:"What? *glares at the employee* You got a problem?"

Employee:"N-No. The camera belongs to her, doesn't it? I'm not sure we can..."

Ayanokoji:"The manufacturer's warranty confirms the location and date of purchase. You confirmed that warranty a few seconds ago. Technically, there aren't any legal issues here."

Employee:"A-Are you sure?"

Y/N:"The f*** you asking that for? You're an employee. You should know that already."

The employee whimpered a little after Y/N had said that. He looked at him and thought he was looking at somebody who is capable of doing bodily harm to him which in the end gave the employee no choice but to comply.

Employee:"Well, I guess we'll do that, then."

***

After that, the trio decided head back to the cafe where they would rest for a bit.

Sakura:"Um...*bows* Thank you for your help today."

Kushida:"No problem. We're just glad we could help. But, Sakura, could you talk with us normally, if you can? We're in the same grade, after all."

Ayanokoji:"Yeah, you've been going all formal in speaking."

Sakura:"U-Um...I...S-Sure. I'll try."

Kushida:"No need to force it, though."

Sakura:"I-I'm okay."

Kushida:"*Nods* Sure. Um, sorry, but...*stands up* I need to wash my wands."

Kushida walks away to go to the restroom, leaving Y/N, Ayanokoji, and Sakura. Y/N looks at Sakura who was feeling awkward being left alone with two boys. She hangs her head low and fidgets a little, waiting for Kushida to come back.

Y/N:"*crosses his arms* If I were to guess, that camera has something regarding whether or not Sudo attacked those Class-C students, yes?"

Sakura:"*surprised* H-How did you know?"

Y/N:"When you picked your camera up back when we bumped into each other, I saw how careful and protective you are towards it. Heck, you even panicked when you couldn't turn it on so it was pretty obvious right there."

Sakura:"O-Oh....Um..If I may ask...What do you think would be the best thing to do?"

Ayanokoji:"Regarding Sudo?'

Sakura:"Y-Yeah."

Y/N:"*shrugs* Beats me. Do whatever the hell you want, I guess."

Sakura:"Whatever I..."

Ayanokoji:"Yeah."

Sakura:"If I keep quiet, I think I'll regret it."

Y/N:"Don't. Trust me, it's going to be worth it."

Sakura:"Do you...think so?"

Ayanokoji:"It would be. Just how long do you plan on staying quiet?"

Sakura:"I..I..."

Ayanokoji:" "For Sudo". "For Kushida". "For my classmates". Throw away all of those thoughts."

Sakura:"Throw them away?"

Ayanokoji:"You don't have to burden yourself with all of that. You should testify for your own sake."

Sakura:"For my...sake?"

Ayanokoji:"That's more than enough."

Sakura blushed and looks down, thinking about what she just talked about with Y/N and Ayanokoji. Just later, Kushida came back.

Kushida:"Sorry to keep you all waiting."

Y/N:"You're back. How nice."

Sakura:"W-Welcome back."

Kushida:"Well, should we call it a day?"

Y/N:"*stands up from his seat* Yup."

Ayanokoji:"*stands up* It is pretty late."

Kushida:"Yeah, true."

Y/N:"Well, I should get going. *walks away*"

Kushida:"See you tomorrow, Y/N! *waves her hand to him* Thanks for helping us out."

Y/N doesn't make any response and keeps walking away.

***

THE NEXT DAY

Classes were finished for the day and Y/N was packing up his bag so he could head to his door until he noticed Ayanokoji approaching him.

Ayanokoji:"Y/N, you got a minute?"

Y/N:"What the hell do you want?"

Ayanokoji:"Just wanted to talk."

Y/N:"Hmm...fine. So, how'd the press go? Did they think Sudo is innocent?"

Ayanokoji:"Not yet. They're giving us one day of giving proof of Class-C's lies."

Y/N:"Then you're supposed to bring your evidence today, yes?"

Ayanokoji:"Yeah. However, I would like to ask you a favour."

Y/N:"*scoffs* You, asking favours from me? And what do you gain from this?"

Ayanokoji:"I just want to make sure that our asset is safe."

Y/N:"Asset? You mean Sakura?"

Ayanokoji:"*nods* You remember the employee we met back when we went to the store to repair her camera?"

Y/N:"The one who was looking all weird and lewd around her? Why?"

Ayanokoji:"Nothing. But I want you to keep an eye on Sakura."

Y/N:"Why?"

Ayanokoji:"Because if anything should happen to her, we would lose Sudo."

Y/N:"Hm, I'm surprised you'd go to this length for some mediocre student. But, somehow I managed to get myself into this so I suppose I can't really back out. Fine. I'll keep an eye on her."

Ayanokoji:"*nods* Appreciated."

After that, Ayanokoji walked away and Y/N sighs as he goes looking for Sakura.

***

At the area where the mall is at, Sakura rapidly walks around the outside area of the mall. Her breaths were shaky and she speeds up a little as her paranoia starts to grow.She paced up more as she began hearing footsteps behind her, getting closer and closer to her.

In a hurry, Sakura walks right into an alleyway and immediately takes her phone out of her bag. She contacts Ayanokoji as quickly as she can and puts her phone close to her ear once she got in contact with him.

Sakura:"Ayanokoji..."

Suddenly, the call ended when a hand covers her mouth, preventing her from speaking and Sakura is then pinned against the wall, coming face to face with the creepy store employee.

Employee:"Shh! Keep it down..."

Sakura's eyes widened and wanted to cry for help but couldn't.

Employee:"*smiles creepily* D-Did you...Did you read my letters? Y-You see how I feel now, right? Right?"

Sakura made no response to what he said as she closed her eyes and hoped someone would come to her rescue.

Employee:"W-Why'd you keep avoiding me? Y-You're so precious to me...You know that, do you?"

Sakura's body slid down and she hung her head low.

Sakura:"Someone...help me."

She looks at her phone and saw an opportunity. Sakura quickly crawls over to her phone but the employee manages to catch her and take her phone away. Sakura's breath became shaky as she looked at the employee who creepily smiles. There was no hope left for Sakura and the employee started to pin her down on the ground and made his advances towards her.

Employee:"Listen to me. If you don't do what I say, I'll put the real you on the net for all to see."

Sakura does not make a response.

Employee:"What's wrong? Why're you looking at me like that? *gasps* D-Don't look at me like that!"

The employee tightens his grip on Sakura and she struggles to break free.

Sakura:"No! Let me go!"

Employee:"I'm gonna show you how much I love you. *begins to unbutton her vest* Th-Then you'll u-u-understand me, Shizuku..."

Just before he could further his assault, a hand touches the employee's shoulder.

Y/N:"That's enough."

Employee:"Huh? *looks over his shoulder* Who are..?"

Y/N grips tightly on the employee's shoulder and tosses him away, sending him tumbling on the ground.

Then, Y/N approaches him, grabs him and lands a punch at his face but he doesn't stop there. Y/N kept punching and punching the employee's face until there was blood dropping on the floor.

Y/N:"You're worse than I thought."

The employee's face was disfigured and Y/N continuously sends more punches at him, causing more blood to be splattered on the ground, disfiguring the employee's face even more.

Employee:"P-Please..s-s-sto-"

Y/N punches him again.

Y/N:"Shut up."

Sakura only watched as Y/N continuously beats the employee and her eyes couldn't bear what she was seeing. More blood was splattered on the ground and Y/N was beating the man half to death until Ayanokoji walks in.

Ayanokoji:"That's enough. He won't be good to us dead."

Y/N:"Hmm.."

Y/N stops himself from further punching the man and lets go of him as the police arrived and took the employee away. Ichinose walks in the scene and smiles over what happened.

Ichinose:"Looks like a job well done! Although, I think you went a bit overboard there, Y/N. I mean, you beat the guy half to death but I guess he had that coming."

Y/N:"*nods as he wipes off the blood on his fist with a handkerchief* Mm."

Ayanokoji:"Thanks for looking out for her for me."

Y/N:"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it."

After a while, Ichinose waves them goodbye and joins the cops who have arrested the employee.

Sakura:"How did you find me, Y/N?"

Y/N:"Ayanokoji told me your location while I was looking for you. Guess it's a good thing you two exchanged contact information."

Ayanokoji:"I had him to keep an eye on you. Figured that the employee might come after you."

Sakura:"I see...*looks down*."

Y/N:"*to Ayanokoji* So, how did it go?"

Ayanokoji:"They judged Sudo as innocent now. Guess he won't be expelled."

Y/N:"Okay. Well, I should go. My involvement here is done."

Ayanokoji:"*nods* Mm."

With that, Y/N takes his leave and today's case was closed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...