The copper dragon of Remnant

Von SenoirKain

The copper dragon, son of Glynda and with no clue who his father is. Follow along to see how his journey thro... Mehr

Prologue: The beginning of change
Chapter 1: Same class, new faces
Chapter 2: Third year assignment
Chapter 3: Meeting the new teams
Chapter 4: While the first year's are away the others get to play
Chapter 5: To help find a friend
Chapter 6: So a cat, a monkey and a dragon...
Chapter 7: The Copperscale bears his fangs
Volume one intermission part one The first dragons
Part two: Ozpin's paln/ Kahn going to patch
Part three: Getting to know the rose xiao-longs
Chapter 8: The book's arrival and moving into a dorm
Chapter 9: Nora's misteak and hatching a plan
Chapter 10: Draconic transference
Chapter 11: Operation investigation
Chapter 12: Velvet's declaration of war
Chapter 13: A talk with Ozpin and an invitation
Chapter 14: A mother's concern and a draconic dance
Chapter 15: The primordial dragons and mission time
Chapter 17: Saving private Ruby/ ya done pissed off a dragon
Volume 2 intermission part one the children of the dragons
V2 part 2: Kahn's punishment
V2 part 3: Cooking with Kahn
Chapter 18: Sideline sitting and unexpected guest
Chapter 19: This just got awkward
Chapter 20: Getting to know Qorvid
Chapter 21: A fight between rivals
Chapter 22: A message from the white fang
Chapter 23: The final match and the fall
Chapter 24: Waking up
Chapter 25: The shores of Mistral
Chapter 26: Bandit troubles
Chapter 27: No safe Haven
Chapter 28: Discoveries
Inter.... nope Chapter 29: Arrival in Menagerie
Chapter 30: A disappointing fight, consequences and a new home
Chapter 31: Meeting the leaders
Chapter 32: So a cat, a monkey and a dragon 2.0
Chapter 33: Unexpected discovery, a hidden war
Chapter 34: A talk with my ancient uncle
not a chapter just having writers block
The magics of Remnant

Chapter 16: The hunt for the fang hideout

35 1 0
Von SenoirKain

Kahn's pov

    I would be flying along side the bullhead but Ruby demanded me to ride the bullhead with them.  She used my own words against mean from when I started to stay in their team dorm. I tried to argue with her and doctor Obleck tried to help me with it but failed. I lost the argument when Ruby started to pout and give me puppy eyes at the same time. So, now here I am, dealing with motion sickness. The only good thing about this is that Ruby is leaning against me which let's me hear her heart beat, hearing it helps to soothe me.

    I start to nod off because just sitting and doing nothing while hearing her heart beat is becoming to much for me to deal with. I blink a few times before yawning and lean my head against her's. I guess it wouldn't hurt to sleep for a little while.....

Ruby's pov

    I hear Kahn start to snore making me smile in victory. I've done it! I beat Kahn in two ways now! I can win arguments against him and get him to fall asleep before me! Though I don't really know how I did it. I look at my team and see that Yang is giving me a thumbs up, Weiss just looks confused and Blake... she has a weird smile on her face not only that but her face is red. Then I notice pro- I mean doctor Obleck looking at me and Kahn, he has big smile on his face while he is writing something down.

    I look at Kahn and see that he has a comfortable smile on his face while asleep. I carefully wrap my arms around him trying not to wake him up. Just as I finish getting my arms around him I hear a click and see that Yang is holding her scroll probably to take a picture of us. I don't know why I'm not feeling really embarrassed by her doing that I just feel... well happy! Really, really happy! And proud of myself for doing this because I know that I'm winning the war against Velvet, although I do sort feel bad that she wasn't able to get to dance with Kahn qnd only I did.

    I feel the bullhead land. As soon as it does Kahn stand up and looks around alert. I can't help but giggle when I see he has some drool coming down the left side of his mouth. After a minute of looking around making sure everything is safe he finally notices that I'm hugging him. He looks at me for a brief moment before starting to blush and look away. Yes! Another point for me, Ruby the most adorable huntress extraordinaire!

Kahn's pov

    As I step off the bullhead I notice that my motion sickness is gone which is good. I carefully pry Ruby off of me and set her down on her feet. I cough into my hand quickly to get everyone's attention.

Kahn: I um uh right I'm going to do some advanced scouting I'll check in on all of you later.

    Before Ruby can start an argument that I have the feeling I won't win I start to run and begin to flap my wings. Once I've reached a good speed I jump and use my semblance to fire a strong bolt of lightning under my feet to boost me into the air while flapping my wing faster allowing me to fly. I just barely head Ruby shout out to me.

Ruby: HEY COME BACK HERE MISTER IM Not done wi-

    I'm real glad I managed to get out of there. Although I'm now getting this strange feeling of dread. I feel like I may have made a big mistake doing this. As I fly around I start to see a group of beowolves heading in their direction so I send a quick text to Ruby about where they are and how many of them there are.

    As they start to fight I use my magic instead of my semblance to fire lightning bolts since I'm up where no one will notice. I aim for any that are sneaking up on them. At one point I see Ruby cooking a turkey with her weapon... wait is that a DOG!?! How did she... where did she get that dog? But I'm superior to a dog in every way because as a dragon I have better hearing, eyesight and sense of smell. Wait why am I jealous over her having brought a dog? Is it the cuddles? It has to be the cuddles. You win this one you fluffy dog, but next time I shall be victorious!

    I notice a pack of grimm and see that the dog hasn't caught a single whif of the grimm. I smirk when I see that and send Ruby a text with the information about the grimm. Ha take that dog my capabilities to help with dealing grimm is far superior to yours!

A small time skip brought to you by Kahn marking down how many point he has on a chalkboard while Chibi Zwei just sits there confused

    The sun is starting to go down and watch as Ruby and doctor Obleck break off from the group so I follow after them. When I notice that it looks like one of doctor Obleck is going to give her one of his patented history lessons I just nod head to where the other three members of team Ruby is at. As I close in I slow my decent by spreading out my wings and using them like a parachute. Once I walk into the shelter of our camp for the night the others look at me with differing expressions I'm not given time to get a read on them before Yang comes up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

Yang: You are in so much trouble with Ruby for what you did.

Kahn: I had a feeling. I mean why else would she magic up a dog out of nowhere? I'm better than any dog there is. I have better hearing, sight, smell, I can fight better, track better and I'm sure I can cuddle better than any dog can!

    The three of them are silent for a little bit but Yang broke the silence first by breaking out in a fit of laughter followed next by Weiss of all people. Only Blake seems to agree with me as I see her nodding.

Blake: He is right you know. Dragons are far superior to dogs in every way well except for the Whitescale that is.

Kahn: See someone here gets it!

Ruby: And what would that be Kahn~

    I feel a shiver run down my spine when she says that. How did I not hear her coming? What's worse is that Yang and Weiss are laughing even harder now with Blake now joining them! I feel humiliated. I just hang my head in shame, go to a corner, curl into a ball and start drawing on the wall by burning it with my semblance by firing a current of lightning bolts. The three of them laugh even harder now that I've started doing this.

    I hear someone approach me but I ignore who ever it is and what ever they say. I don't even bother to smell the air to see who it is. I just stop what I'm doing, close my eyes and force myself to try and sleep.

    I wake up to hearing a commotion. When I look up I see that it is nighttime. I look at the other and hear on word that sets of alarm bells in my head.

RUBY IS MISSING.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.3K 935 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...
70.7K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
443K 5K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...
117K 1.9K 37
"What's wrong, Ice Queen?" He puts his arm on the wall, stopping her. "Qrow, I don't have time for this," she turns the other way, then Qrow grabs he...