We Meet Again {Ferriswheelshi...

By Lava98

"White! You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, an... More

The Past (Prologue)
Nuvema Town
The Professor's Lab
N and Nimbasa City
Castelia City
Virbank City
Aspertia City
The Journey Begins
N and Mistralton City
A Week Later
Updates (Skip)
N, Route 7, Celestial Tower, Twist Mountain, and Icirrus City
Dragonspiral Tower
Anyone?
Reunited at Long last
Tough Decisions (Skip)
It's Not What it Looks Like! I Swear! (Part 1)
It's Not What it Looks Like! I Swear! (Part 2)
Not Good!
Wanna Join Team Plasma?(Closed)
Family Dinner
Challenges
Alder's House
Soooo (Skip)
Undella Town
Late Night Visit
Questions (Open)
Beach Fun
Wanna join Team Plasma? Part 2
The Return to the Plasma Castle
Ferris Wheels, Festivals, and Confessions
Kalos Bound
Vote!!!
Sorry for the wait
2 Year Time Skip
Alola!
Pokémon School

Family Reunion

1.6K 71 79
By Lava98

We land on the small bridge that's in Driftveil City and recall our dragon Pokémon.

"Why are we here?" N asks.

"I want you to meet somebody," I reply and begin making my way to the house on the hill.

"Who is this somebody?" he asks.

"Didn't I say it was a surprise?"

"...Yes..." he mopes like a little boy.

I laugh. "You'll really enjoy this surprise. When I was traveling around, I found them and all they think about, is you."

"Do I know them?"

"Maybe, maybe not," I taunt. "Don't wanna ruin the surprise."

"Ughhh," N complains.

"Oh, don't be like that, Natty! You'll know soon enough."

"Fine!"

We continue making our way up to the house and when we do I stop before I open the door.

"You ready?" I ask.

"For what?"

"To cry," I say.

"Why would I do that?"

I open the door and we enter. All heads turn towards us.

"N!" they all shout except one boy with navy, blue hair like a Qwilfish and piercing red eyes. Everyone makes their way up to N and I casually move out of the way over by the boy. I watch N's expression change from surprise to tears as he hugs them all back.

"Rood, Anthea, Concordia..." N says, tears brimming his eyes and running down his face.

The Qwilfish boy looks at me, up and down, then jumps back.

"You're the Champion!" he yells.

"And you're a boy with Qwilfish hair," Lucario says.

"Hey!" the boy fusses. "My name is Hugh!"

"Nice to meet you, Hugh," I say.

"Could we battle?" Hugh asks.

I look at him up and down. "Let me see one of your Pokémon."

"Okay!" he says and tosses out a pokeball. "He's my strongest."

I look at his Emboar. "Hmm... Are the rest of your Pokémon around the same strength?"

"Yes," he replies nervously.

"You want a full out 6 on 6 battle?"

"Even though that would be great you can decide how many," Hugh says. "I don't think I'll win but really it's just for the experience."

I look at Lucario. "What do you think?"

"He seems to be strong. It might be a challenge like when we battled Rosa," Lucario replies.

"Wait, you know Rosa?" Hugh asks.

"Yeah, she challenged me at the league. She almost beat me, but I still had 3 remaining Pokémon."

"We started our journey together!" Hugh exclaims.

"Oh! I remember Bianca talked about you! You, Rosa, and Nate all began together."

"That's right."

"Then I'll be happy to battle a friend of the twins." Even though I don't have the proper Pokémon that I usually use at the league.

"Really!? Awesome!"

"Come on, let's go then," I say, glancing at N. He'll be busy for a while. We exit the building and take our places along the path to the house.

"6 on 6?" Hugh questions.

"Sure, why not?"

"Alright, then Unfezant, come on out!" Hugh says and the bird Pokémon appears.

"Come on out, Victini!" I call.

"Is that a legendary?" Hugh asks.

"That's right and she's just a burst of energy!" I say with a wide grin.

"Then keep your guard up, Unfezant!" Hugh yells.

"Begin!" Lucario says.

"Alright, Victini, disappear!" I call out and she turns invisible.

"Aw, man! Unfezant, be careful!" Hugh says.

"Thunderbolt!" I call out. Victini's body sparks with electricity and she releases a powerful bolt of yellow lightning from her body at Unfezant from the left.

"Dodge it!"

The attack strikes and Unfezant, he falls over.

"Unfezant is unable to continue," Lucario says.

"Wow, you're unyielding. Do you even have a battle style?" Hugh asks, returning his Pokémon.

"That's why I'm special. I have no one way to battle," I say.

"Huh... Come on out, Eelektross!"

"Return, Victini," I say and she turns visible again and floats next to my head. I throw out Braviary.

Hugh looks at me like I'm mental. "You know I have the advantage now, right?"

"Or do you?" I laugh at his reaction.

"Begin!" Lucario calls out.

"Wild charge!" Eelektross' body becomes surrounded in yellow electricity and runs straight into Braviary.

Braviary shakes it off and looks as if didn't do any damage, which is true.

"How?"

"You don't think we've worked with electric type attacks? We've especially worked with electric types like Eelektross, who has the levitate ability which means that he has no weaknesses because ground type attacks won't work on him."

"Uh oh."

"Uh oh, is right. Braviary, drill run!"

He begins to rotate quickly to look like a drill and runs right at Eelektross.

"Eelektross is unable to battle," Lucario says.

"Dang! You're tough! I wouldn't expect anything less from the champion! Now, let's go, Bouffalant!"

"Braviary, wanna continue?" I ask and he nods. "Alright, you move first!"

"Gotcha! Head charge!" Bouffalant charges at Braviary and the afro on his head glows red. The front of it also glows yellow. He then slams the yellow part of his afro into Braviary.

"Take it then use rock slide!" Braviary takes the hit head on and his body glows white, right after he gets hit, and multiple white rings of energy appear above and around him. Then, several large grey boulders come out of the ripples of energy and fall down over Bouffalant.

"Falant!" Bouffalant cries out.

"Wow, he remained standing. Great job, Bouffalant!" I cheer. "But, sorry, that's not gonna work for me."

"Wild charge!" Hugh calls out.

"Draco meteor!" Braviary puts his wings in front of his body then holds them out and an orange light appears inside of his chest. The rest of his body also glows orange. He then holds up his head and an orange ball of energy appears in front of Braviary's beak. He then fires the ball into the sky and the ball explodes, releasing multiple orange spheres at Bouffalant. He faints.

"Flygon, come on!" Hugh yells tossing him out.

"Braviary?"

He nods. "Bravv!"

"Draco meteor!" I call out.

"You too, Flygon!"

The two draco meteors cancel each other out.

"Brave bird, Braviary!" Braviary flies straight into the air and his body becomes surrounded in red fire. He then flies straight at Flygon and the fire around his body turns into a light blue aura, and he slams into Flygon at full force before Hugh can even react. Braviary flies back to me.

"Flygon, stone edge!" His eyes glow white and two light blue rings appear around his body. The rings then glow white and form into white stones that spin around his body. The white glow then fades into gray rocks. Flygon then fires the stones at Braviary.

"Counter it with rock slide!" I call out.

Braviary gets pelted with the stones while Flygon gets attacked by rocks. Smoke fills the air blinding me from seeing the battle.

"I know that you can still continue, Braviary! Draco meteor!"

"Draco meteor as well, Flygon!"

I see a small light a little ways in front of me that shoots up into the sky and bursts into many other lights. I knew that that was draco meteor, but I don't know if that was my Pokémon or Hugh's.

Once the smoke finally clears, I could see Braviary standing on the ground, too tired to continue flying, breathing heavily, and Flygon sprawled out across the ground, fainted.

"Braviary, come on and rest," I say and he trots over and collapses next to me at my feet, dead asleep.

"Return, Flygon. You did a great job," Hugh says. "Well, I guess I basically knocked out one of your Pokémon." He laughs nervously. "Semipour."

"Victini, you ready?" I ask. She nods, hesitantly. "Trust me." She floats back into the battlefield.

"We have a strategy against electric type moves."

"And we have a strategy against water types, well sorta, since we don't really have a specific style," I say.

"Right. Now, Semipour use acrobatics!" He tackles Victini several times while running so fast that he seems to leave behind two afterimages.

"Huh, a flying type move... Interesting... Victini use psychic and catch him!" Victini does as I told and Semipour's body becomes outlined in pink. "Slam him down!" She throws him into the air and slams him into the ground. "Now, vanish."

"Semipour use surf and cover the field!"

"Victini, evaporate it with searing shot!" Victini crouches her body together and her whole body glows pale red. Her body then becomes surrounded in a teardrop-shape red flame and she also surrounds her body in a round yellow fire. Then she bursts right as the surf attack hits and she doesn't get affected. Steam fills the air making it hard to see our Pokémon. "Energy ball!" Victini opens her mouth and a green energy ball appears in front of it and then she fires the ball at Semipour with a direct hit.

"Semipour!" Hugh yells.

The steam clears and Victini is flying around happily while Semipour is knocked out.

"Victini, come back."

"Alright, time for my strongest! Emboar, it's your turn!" Hugh says and tosses out his pokeball.

"Zoroark."

"Wow, she's a shiny! Cool! Wait, you know that I have the advantage again?" Hugh says.

"I know, maybe I'm giving you the advantage. You go first."

"Or not... Emboar use hammer arm," Hugh calls out.

"Double team!"

Zoroark multiplies and makes a circle around Emboar. Emboar's hammer arm goes through a fake.

"Crap! Scald around in a circle!"

"A water move from a fire type? I'm impressed! Double double team!"

The first round of Zoroark get washed away by scald but right behind them are another circle of Zoroark and another after that.

"Damn, she's fast..."

"That's right! Doesn't matter if you have the advantage. I've got speed on my side! Dig!"

All the Zoroarks disappear under the ground and all come up from the ground and pummel Emboar making him fall to the ground on one knee. All the Zoroarks disappear and the real one looks shocked that Emboar is still standing.

"That's my Emboar! Use fire blast!" Emboar creates a ball of fire from the flames around his neck and fires a 大-shaped blast at Zoroark.

"Counter it with night daze!" Zoroark's eyes glow light blue and her body becomes surrounded by a crimson aura. She then raises her arms above her head. When she does, the aura around her forearms gets thicker. She then slams her arms down into the ground. A pink and crimson glowing forcefield of energy appears from the aura around Zoroark's arms and grows larger, spreading all around her. The more consolidated the aura is around Zoroark's arms, the more powerful the attack becomes. The attacks collide but pass through each other from the sides and hits its target. Both Pokémon get hit but only one remains standing which is the shiny one.

"Damn! Great job, Emboar, please rest," Hugh says.

"That was a good battle, Hugh, we should do it again some day. Call me," I say, handing him my xtransceiver. He enters his number as I enter mine in his. "Once you get stronger that is."

He laughs. "Of course. I need to get to the Pokémon Center now, so... Anyway, who is this N guy?"

"He was a pawn in Ghetsis' plan. Ghetsis used him as a puppet and made N the King of Team Plasma and made N think that all Pokémon are harmed by people. Because he's a sick minded freak!"

"Holy crap! That was him! I've heard of him from the ex-Plasma members, but I never knew who he was exactly," Hugh says. "That must've been terrible... Your whole life turning out to be one big lie."

"Yeah..."

"So, how do you know him?" Hugh asks while we walk together to the Pokémon Center.

"2 and a half years ago, I disbanded Team Plasma and had Ghetsis arrested while we let N go. It's a long story."

"I've got all the time in the world," he says with a smile.

"Alright then, it all began when I started my journey..."

... Time Skip bc there is no way I'm explaining all that... You all already know the story, hopefully... Why would you be reading this story otherwise? Just reread the prologue chapter...

"Wow, that's... intense..." Hugh says gobsmacked.

"Yeah... My journey was one for the books, but isn't everybody's? I mean your's wasn't a walk in the park either, was it?"

"No... It was difficult, too. I hated Team Plasma because they stole a Purrloin from my little sister that my grandfather gave to her. I looked for that Purrloin every time I'd fight Team Plasma, then I eventually found it but it wasn't a Purrloin anymore it evolved into a Liepard, and man did it hate me. I did get her back though."

"Aww, that's so sweet! What a nice big brother you are! You must really love your little sister."

His face turns the same color as his jacket. "Yeah..."

We begin making our way back to the house full of ex-Plasma members.

"If you wanna get a girl you need to tell them that story. It could make them fall for you pretty easily I bet," I say.

He laughs shyly. "Really? Did it work on you?"

"If I was your age and if my heart didn't already belong to someone else, maybe," I say.

"So the rumors are true?"

"About N, the kids, and I?"

"Yeah," Hugh says.

"No, as I told you in my story about my journey, N left, apparently to the Kanto region, and I searched for him for those years. I recently found him so it's impossible if those kids were mine, besides those kids are the ages of 8 and 9, so there is no way those are my kids unless I gave birth at the age of 9 and 10, which would never of happened especially since I didn't know N at that age. Anyways, Bianca wasn't able to go to Aspertia to deliver those three kids their new Pokémon and I was already going there to get info about N from Rosa, so I gave them their first Pokémon. Then we parted ways and then we met back up in Virbank when I was with N. That's when all the rumors started to spread because those kids do look like a combination of N and I, besides Violet's eyes. Anyway, it turns out the kids are orphans and I'm legally old enough to adopt them so, that's what I did. They wanted N to be the dad and he actually agreed, but that doesn't mean we're a couple!"

"But you wanna be," Hugh says. "Because you love him."

I laugh shyly. "Yeah... a lot."

"Have you told him?" he asks.

"No, and I'm starting to get peeved," Lucario says, interrupting. "I mean it's so obvious that he loves you too. You're so oblivious."

"He does? How do you know?"

"Zoroark told me," Lucario says.

"When?!"

"When we left you two alone when you reunited," Lucario says.

"Arceus, I'm so stupid! He was dropping hints constantly and I just blew them off!" I complain.

'I've missed you... so very much...'
'And I'm, never leaving again.'
'I've missed your smile.'
When he hugged me from behind.
'Friend...' he says with a frown, then mutters to himself.
He smiles shyly after I told him I was looking for him.
When he blushes when I call him 'Natty.'
When he blushed everytime when we were caught in an awkward position.
When he checked my temperature.
When he held my hand to comfort me.
'This kinda feels like we're a family.'
'I wouldn't mind having a family with you, you know.'
'Yeah, it'd be nice. We'd have a lot of fun in my opinion. You'd be a good mom.'
'You're caring, sweet, nice, harsh when you need to be, and you're perfect just the way you are.'

"You know he almost told you he loves you," Lucario says.

"What, when?!"

"I'm surprised you didn't notice, it was pretty loud, but he cut himself off. It was when you were changing Violet into her pajamas. I guess you blew it off when she awoke for a few seconds..."

'And that's why I lo-'

"OMA!" I suddenly yell, making Lucario and Hugh jump. I laugh shyly. "Sorry..." He was going to tell me he loved me!

We walk inside the house.

"We're back!" Hugh bellows once inside.

I feel N's gaze on me but I don't have the power in me to look at him. I'm too flustered to do so.

"Thank you for bringing N to see us, White. We really appreciate it. We're so glad that he's okay," Rood, an ex-Plasma sage, says.

"Now we can finally relax some," Concordia, the blonde sister, says.

"But, now we have something else we wanna talk about," Anthea, the pink haired sister, says and grabs my arm.

"What?" I ask tentatively.

"Just come with us, your guard stays here," Concordia says, looking at Lucario.

"I'll be right back, stay here," I tell Lucario and he nods, knowing full well I can handle myself.

They drag me down the stairs in the back of the building and close the door I never knew was there before that's at the end of the stairs.

"So, you and our brother, huh?" Anthea says suggestively.

My face heats up. "W-what are you talking about?"

"You and N being an item," Concordia says.

"We aren't an item!"

"That's not what N and the TV say," Anthea says, sitting down on one of the two beds.

"Wait, what did N say?" I ask.

"He said that apparently you two are the adoptive parents of those kids," Concordia teases, sitting down next to Anthea.

"They pleaded for him to be the dad. That doesn't make us a couple," I say blowing it off.

"Legally it does," Anthea says.

My face gets even more hot.

"You love each other don't you?" Concordia asks.

"... I love him, yes... but, I don't know about him..."

They both giggle. "Of course he loves you!" they both shout. "Nite! Nite! Nite!"

"Did Roxie tell you that name?!"

"Who's Roxie? Is she a Nite shipper?" Concordia asks excitedly.

"... Yes..." I say. "She made that name up too..."

"OMA! That's awesome! We aren't the only ones!" Anthea says excitedly.

"All of ex-Team Plasma ships you two!" Concordia says.

I laugh nervously. Why does it feel like I'm being pressured.

"Did he tell you that he loves me?" I ask.

They giggle. "That's for us to know and you to find out!" they chant.

"Damn..." I say.

"Are you going to tell him?" they ask.

"I want to, but just haven't..."

"Because you want him to confess first," Concordia says.

"As do most girls," Anthea says.

I slowly nod my head. "I guess..."

"You'll be Team Plasma's Queen," Anthea says.

"Wait, Team Plasma's back again?!" I yell.

"Yes, but in a good way. We discussed it with N and he said he'll be the King again if it's for the reason we told him," Concordia says.

"We wanna build back up Team Plasma to be a company that helps injured, abused, or abandoned Pokémon," Anthea says. "Without our father."

"Wow... I think that's a great idea. That could make up for all the crimes that Ghetsis made you do."

"Exactly, that's what we were thinking," they say.

"I would help out with it, getting it started up and everything. I'll even help fund it."

"Will you really?!" they ask happily. "That would be too much trouble since you have this scandal in your hands."

"Does it ever freak you out that you two say the same thing at the same time?"

"Not really," they say and laugh.

I laugh along with them. "No, it's no trouble. I can handle it. I'm the Champion, it's my responsibility to be able to handle a lot of problems."

"You and N better get married. You're the only one that we approve of to marry him," they, once again, say together.

"I'm only 18! I won't get married till I'm at or past the age of 21!"

"Why 21?" Anthea asks.

"That's the age you can drink," Concordia says. "And you have to drink at your wedding!"

"How old are the both of you?" I ask.

"22," they say.

"You're the same age?"

"We're fraternal twins," they say.

"That's why you speak at the same time..." I say. "Anyway, I'll help."

"We don't want your help unless you marry Natural," Concordia says.

"I'll only marry N if he asks," I say. "No arranged marriages."

"That's still a yes in my book!" Anthea says happily.

"Let's go tell everyone!" Concordia says happily.

"NO!" I yell. They look at me with confusion. "When N and I leave, then you can."

"Fine..." they say, sighing in defeat.

"I'm just saying we better be aunts sooner or later to his actual kids not adopted ones," Concordia says.

My face feels like I just ate an enigma berry, which is the hottest berry known.

"Of course we love the adopted ones just as much," they say together.

"Again, I'm only 18!"

"That's old enough," they reply. "It's just not preferred."

"If I won't get married till I'm 21 then I'm definitely not doing it before!"

They giggle and stand up. "Let's go back upstairs."

We begin to walk back upstairs and I keep my head low, too embarrassed from our chat.

"Man, that was a long talk! What did you all talk about?" Rood says suggestively.

"She'll agreed to be the Queen!" they chant.

"Guys!" I fuss.

"Meaning she'll help us," they say.

"Great! Wonderful! Oh, and White, how is the Zorua I gave you?" Rood asks.

I toss out Zoroark's pokeball. "She's doing great."

"Wow, look at you! You evolved! How wonderful!" Rood says with glee. "It seems that she's a lot happier."

"I'd like to think that my Pokémon are happy. I get worried when they aren't," I say, getting a smile from N then everyone else follows.

"That's the perfect bride for our brother no doubt," the girls whisper, so only Rood and I could hear.

"How true that is!" Rood exclaims, giving me a slap on the back, causing me to fall forward into N, luckily he caught me.

They all snicker.

"Aww, look at our little Natural's blush!" the girls squeal.

I shuffle my vision up to N's face which he realizes and turns his face away so I won't see, causing me to pout.

"So, how long are you two going to hold each other?" Concordia asks, teasingly.

Now it's my turn to blush and quickly jump up and shuffle away from him; my glance cast at the floor, suddenly finding the color of it interesting. They all snicker.

"You two are too cute!" Anthea cheers.

"White, I think I've caught up with them enough we can leave now," N says, forcefully shoving me out from their grasps of embarrassment.

"Bye, Rood, Concordia, Anthea, and Hugh, among the many others!" I call out waving behind me as N pushed me out. Lucario and my Zoroark follow behind me.

Once the door shuts behind us, he stops pushing me. I whirl around to look at him and he turns his face away as I stare.

"Thanks... for bringing me to see them. I needed that more then I thought..."

I hug him. "You're welcome! Now, come on, we need to go return my brother's Hydreigon." I let him go and grab my pokeballs.

I release Reshiram, return Zoroark, and get onto Reshiram's back with Lucario. N, of course, gets on Zekrom and we make our way back to Aspertia City.

...

We land on the hill and make our way down to Rosa and Nate's house. I knock on the door and it's answered by Nate a few seconds later.

"White! N!" he yells, surprised.

"Nate!" I laugh. "Where's my brother?" I ask.

"Oh, he's out with Rosa. I think they went to a nearby cafe for dinner."

I giggle. "Ooo, I'm going to tease him so much when I see him again! That'll be fun! Anyway," I say and grab Hydreigon's pokeball and hand it to Nate. "This is Black's Hydreigon, give it to him when they return, will ya?"

"Sure!"

"Thanks, gotta go! We gotta eat dinner ourselves! See you later!"

"Oh, okay. Well, have fun," Nate says and we depart.

"Where are we going to eat?" N asks.

"With our kids," I say then realize how embarrassing that was and my face turns crimson.

He laughs. "Cool beans."

I laugh. "Cool beans? Where did you hear that from?"

"I remember you said it," N says.

"Did I?" I laugh. "Maybe, it just sounded unnatural coming from you. Now, let's go before the kids might eat before us."

...

We land in Castelia City at the same dock and make our way to the Pokémon Center. Once we enter, right away we spot the two green haired boys and the black and red Pokémon accompanying them.

"Roger, Jason, Violet!" I call out and they turn to us.

"Momma!" Violet cheers and runs up to hug me. The others follow closely behind.

"Hey, you guys wanna go out to eat?" I suggest.

"Really?!" they all ask excitedly.

"Yeah, I wanna spend as much time as I can with you all. You never know when the league will start getting challengers and I won't be able to talk with you for a while," I say.

"That's true," Roger says.

"I know a little cafe near here and right next to it is the famous Casteliacone, so we can get some after," I say.

"Yay!" they cheer.

"Then let's go!" I cheer and we exit to have dinner.

...💛💙💜❤️💚

Please read the rest!

Wow, so like over 2,500 views?! Well, damn...

Otakus *Ohshc fans* {Ouran Highschool Host Club} I have a fanfic about there being a third twin!

Thought it was time for a little battle scene! Sorry, if it wasn't that good! I tried! The next chapter might be short or long idk yet. Depends on what I can think of for them to happen at dinner.

So how do you like them being their kids?

Also, once I finish this story, which don't worry won't be over for quite a while. I'm planning to make it a big long, many chaptered story!

Anyways, should I have bonus chapters with like them getting married and having kids of their own?

Or

Should I have a sequel about their life with the kids? Or something? Idk...

Or

Should I make more Pokémon stories of other ships or the same ship?

Or

Should I do all of them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 169 24
Contains shippings: Contestshipping : MayxDrew Ikarishipping : DawnxPaul Oldrivalshipping : LeafxGary Pokeshipping : MistyxAsh Idea taken from book...
19K 468 16
Touko is a mere twenty-one years old, and is probably the most stubborn girl you'll ever meet. She started off on her Pokemon journey seven years ago...
1.1K 33 1
"Entry one Hello, my name is Natural Harmonia Gropius. I am eleven years old, and I live in a big castle with many people and Pokémon. My sisters say...
60.4K 3.8K 77
[1st place winner of the 2016 Pokemon Watty Awards Adventure Category] A few months have passed since the events of Pokemon White and Hilbert, a now...