"Stolen Memories" # ||STORY L...

By SimbaSnickers

...I Shall Unwind The Memories... Our oblique memories are dimensions of pictured and treasured antiquities t... More

Prologue: Shadows and Silhouettes
Chapter I: Rise From The Carnage
Chapter II: Birthday Wishes
Chapter III: The Frustrated
Chapter IV: Reminiscence
Chapter VI: A Blink to the Other World
Chapter VII: Reality With a Dash of Emotion
Chapter VIII: A Tearful Reunion
Chapter IX: A Shadow from the Past
Chapter X: A Step Out to Exposure
Chapter XI: Twilight And A New Era
Chapter XII: The Mask That Will Foreshadow
Chapter XIII: The Wedding Plan
Chapter XIV: The Beggining of the End
Chapter XV: You May Now Kiss the Bride
Chapter XVI: The Truth to Brutality
Chapter XVII: Another Stolen Memory
Chapter XVIII: The Final Countdown
Chapter XIX: Impervious Lineage
Chapter XX: The Nightmare That Killed Hope
Chapter XXI: Forbidden Love
Chapter XXII: Romantic Consolidation
Chapter XXIII: Devastating Bereavement
Epilogue: Memories Restored

Chapter V: The Black Chateau

72 9 0
By SimbaSnickers

     Footsteps approach my position, closer and closer to the closet. I grabbed a hand full of salt before everything just grew silent. Suddenly, the two doors were blown open! Just as this happened, I combat my 'undead' father, but this fails to counter-attack him. I resisted the tension as I was able to get out of the closet. After escaping, I ran around the house to find some more shelter. As soon as I realize that hiding was a useless option, I started running while I left a trail of salt coming from my back pocket. Moments later, I flee from the house and run to different directions in the neighborhood. The neighborhood was creepy as night had made its way through the landscape. It was then I realized I remember living at the old Uptown area of Saltwood. Soon, I began running towards downtown as I manage to outrun him. Sooner, I manage to pass by our former estate, now designated as "Point Zero" by local citizens due to the fact that it's in ruins and has even been entitled as having a beautiful afterlife as if it had another life different from the former estate, despite the mansion in its severed condition. It was there I decided to enter the black chateau.

     I managed to sneak past the recovery team and hide inside the estate. Inside the mansion, it was pitch black. I tripped over numerous broken furniture amidst the rubble, and I still feel that he is still following me, so I flee from the esate and proceed to the torn backyard. I tried hard to find a place to hide, but still I feel an energy going towards me. After trying the backyard, I ran to the mansion's fence where I found a gaping hole by the fortified  property line. I manage to squeeze through the hole as I proceed deep into the dark forest. I continued running through the thick woods but unfortunately, I passed out in the middle of the terrifying forest as I grew tired and swollen from the chase.

♣A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter♣

     All the shortness of the chapter proved that every inch of the parallel world is growing closer... A beam shall support you to a rich pile of memories as you continue to read the chronicles to the next chapter...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

That's it for Chapter 5! It very short compared to the previous chapters, but I want you to learn the truth now!!! *Spoiler* He'll meet SOMEBODY at the next chapter about some of his -- OOPS! I've said too much! xP Don't you guys forget to vomment! (COMMENT and VOTE) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3K 52
When was the right time to love? That's what everyone asked themselves. But what if you had it but then it slipped away from you? Would you chase...
34.7K 742 66
HIGHEST RANKS AS OF 2020: 10/10/2020 - #63 in Original Story - #15 in Ressurection 13/10/2020 - #15 in Spirit ...
Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...
17 0 5
I loved him at fifteen. I thought we'd stand the test of time. He was my forever but maybe I fell too fast or loved him too much. Maybe I came on too...