Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

29| Special Brownies

8.6K 565 65
By shadynightx_

"Have you invited everyone you wanted to?" Amaya gazed at Rudra who was setting his hair looking at the mirror, his blazer was kept on the bed.

Her gaze dropped to his arms, she could easily notice the contracting and relaxing of his muscles. Her gaze was locked to the sight, the question that had slipped out of her lips moments ago was long forgotten.

He kept the comb on the dressing table, turning around to answer the same question for the nth time. His wife was panicking about a small party they were keeping to celebrate Krish's first birthday. The guy was now a year old.

Close friends and family members were the only people invited. They did not want the party to be chaotic or messy.

Her trance filled gaze, checking him out did not go unnoticed by his sight. The left side of his lips curved up knowingly, he felt good to catch his wife eyeing him.

"I look tempting, right?" He gradually moved his steps closer to her, the playful smirk never leaving his lips, she, lost in her own world of thoughts, could not process or comprehend the words that left his mouth, for her the words were a bunch of melodious syllables, she could not but nod.

"Yes" His smirk, grew more, reading into the situation that his wife was lost, lost in him.

"You find me good looking, right" The obsession he had for himself, was drowning out of him, desperate to hear a few words of appreciation from his own wife.

"Yes" She nodded in trance, not blinking her eyes even once. His face was moving closer to her face, near her ear. She could feel his heavy breathing.

"I knew my dignity is not safe around you"

"Yes" As the answer left her lips her brain began processing his words, Her eyes widened in horror, "I mean NO" She pushed him, glaring at him in annoyance, why did he have to play with her all the time?

The room was filled with his laughter as she muttered a few colourful words under her breath but again could not stop herself from admiring her husband who was laughing so heartily. The so overwhelming and soothing. Was it possible to find peace by looking at someone laugh? For her, it was.

Sobering up, he replied, "Don't worry, I have invited everyone I wanted to. Even if that only included my two best friends, close family" Amaya nodded.

"Okay, I have, as well, invited everyone I wanted to, do you really have to go the office today" Her voice dropped at the end, he could feel she was upset, but he could not do anything, his company was his responsibility, he could not act reckless himself when his employees where so dedicated to work, being a boss did not mean he would neglect his work.

Though postponing all his meetings to the next day and attending the office only for two hours to finish the paper work and use one hour to look for a nice gift for his son was another thing.

"I'll be back before you even notice, wifey" Smiling at her he slowly moved to his sleeping son, whose mouth was slightly open. He placed a light kiss on his forehead, "Happy birthday once again son"

× × ×

The hall was shining with decorations, done by the family members, Krish was walking, slowly, stumbling here and there, with only his lower body covered with shorts.

"Krishi, come here, dadi will make you look good, please stop" Arpita followed close behind to catch the mischievous one year old who was giggling.

"Huh, dadu caught you, why are you troubling your dadi huh?" Varshit picked Krish up, throwing him up in the air and then catching him, the unstoppable giggles coming out of Krish's lips were filling the atmosphere with a joyous aroma.

On the other hand Amaya silhouette could be seen gazing at a portrait, standing infront of the said portrait, with moist eyes.

The picture of Rishika and Kusharg had caused her eyes to moist relishing the old memories. Even after knowing, having her sister and brother in law was not a all possible yet she could not help but wonder what if they were here, alive and happy.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, quickly rubbing her lower lashline with her index finger she rapidly blinked her eyes a few time before turning around.

She found her husband looking at her confusedly the his eyes found their way on the portrait.

The atmosphere was silent, no one exchanged a word with eachother, his hand slowly found its way to her, wrapping up with hers.

He squeezed his hold while she tightened it, "They must have been so happy and proud to see Krish like this" Amaya said, breaking the delicate silence, the atmosphere was engulfed into not too long ago.

"They are happy and proud to see Krish so happy and in good hands, wherever they are" Rudra replied, she teared her eyes away from the portrait, fixing her gaze on her husband, feeling her gaze, he too shifted his eyes on her, passing her a small smile.

Sometimes sorrows bestows us the best gifts.

× × ×

The house started filling in with guest, Rishika's parents were the first people to make it. With a heartful smile both of them made their way to Krish who was playing with his Chhote dadu and Chhoti dadi, Harsh and Sanskriti.

The next entered Netra, with a big bag of gifts, she would be the one spoiling Krish with her love, nobody else, her pledge. He was her bestie's son, it was her right to spoil him.

Netra found Amaya tasting the food with a spoon, She was looking at the last minute preparation even if it was a small party with a few family members and friends as guest, she did not want any mess in her son's first birthday party.

The cake had arrived already, kept inside the fridge safely. All the food items looked perfectly fine. She was pleased.

"Oiii, whatsup?" Netra striked her in the back of the head with an open palm, Amaya glared at her, not impressed by the kind of greeting she recieved.

She pulled out her middle finger in front of her face with a bored expression, Netra just shook her head.

"Where's your devar these days?" She asked nonchalantly, eating an apple, casually looking around. Amaya's ears perked up at the question, narrowing her eyes, she observed her bestfriend discreetly.

(Brother in law)

"Nowhere just here" She shrugged her shoulders imitating her nonchalant tone, "Why do you ask?" Netra let out a nervous laugh, walking towards the door, "Nothing just wanted to stay updated about your life, you know I guess I am needed somewhere" Amaya's brows creased together at the, now, empty doorway. Weirdo.

Shaking her head confusion she left the kitchen, upon reaching the hall her sight fell on Krish, who was playing with his dad. A small table was kept infront of Krish, for the cake cutting ceremony.

Rudra noticed Amaya coming out of the kitchen and he smiled at her, she was looking beautiful.

It was hard for him to tear his eyes away from her or focus on anything else, he was pulled out of his trance when he felt a push from his son who ran away to his dadu. Rudra chuckled shaking his head and made his way towards his wife.

"All done?" Amaya nodded, they both were again surrounded by silence as both of them admired their son playing around with his grandparents.

Rudra noticed his friends, Viraj and Dhruv, making their way inside, "My friends" He told his wife signalling through his eyes, Amaya shifted her gaze to the direction he was pointing, she found two men, wearing tuxedo walking inside, holding huge bags.

They both slowly ambled to the door way, upon reaching nearer, Rudra hugged the both of them, the sound of their chuckles surrounded the place.

"How are you both?" Rudra asked still hugging them, he gradually parted away from both of them, their eyes shining with ecstasy as the three musketeers celebrated their reunion with silence.

"We are amazing, won't you introduce us to bhabhi?"

"Here is your bhabhi Amaya, and Amaya these are my childhood bestfriends, Viraj and Dhruv" The three of them greeted eachother, getting engaged in little chats here and their, all of them walked inside, as the guests wanted to wish the birthday boy.

Soon enough Amaya's parents entered and straight away went to the birthday boy forgetting about their daughter. The atmosphere was joyous.

Yet Amaya was looking a little bit upset, upset over the fact that even after the invitation her brother was not there, was his work so important that he could not come to visit his sister? The thought made her heart heavy. He was the person she was the most attached with, despite so many fights, throwing insults at eachother, telling one another that they would have been better off without the other, she knew, she loved her brother.

Her brother, Shivaansh, had recently shifted to Kolkata with his wife, her sister in law, because of work.

"You fine?"

"Yes" She nodded her head lightly to her husband's question.

"You might love to greet the person, entering inside the house right now" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, a frown slowly marked its way on her face as the words leaving her husband's lips registered inside her head.

She followed his line of sight to find her brother entering with her sister in law by his side. She was numb, unable to process that her brother was finally infront of her after 6 months.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly, catching him off guard, still he wrapped his hands around her, she buried her face in his chest, "Aaram se" He chuckled, bending a little bit he buried his face on the crook of her neck, gently caressing her hair.

(Slowly)

She pulled her face out of his neck, he eyes shining with unshed tear droplets, he cupped her face and smiled at his sister, "How are you?" She did not say anything and again hugged him. Their parents smiled at eachother looking at their children, the admiration their eyes held said everything.

"Bhabhi?" Amaya asked pulling away smiling at the lady standing beside her brother, she noticed her brother's eyes masking into emptiness but it was gone in a second as he smiled at her, "Yes, this is Ishanvi, your bhabhi" Amaya grinned at her brother and then her bhabhi and introduced herself.

She did not even notice when her brother went inside without uttering a word, she was too engrossed to chat with her sister in law, the girl her brother loved.

Only if she knew.

× × ×

Netra knocked on the door, pushing it lightly, the door was not locked, she peeped in to find Adhrith setting his hair with his hand.

She walked inside "hey" She greeted, Adhrith gazed at her then diverted his attention back to the mirror without any reply.

She casted her gaze downwards, feeling bad because of his unceremonious behavior, the curt gesture did not sit well with her, especially coming from the guy who had always treated her like the center of his attention.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" The curt reply with a tone filled with nonchalance was now frustrating her.

Why was he acting so adamant?

"No something is up with you"

"It's nothing"

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not"

"Oh really, then why have you been ignoring my texts and phone calls from past one week" She showed him the text she had sent him over the weeks, he glanced at the screen for sec then again busied himself.

"I was busy"

"No you were not"

"Why are you doing this Adhrith? Why are you avoiding me like I burn you or something"

"You will not understand Netra, drop it and enjoy your day" He pulled out his watch tieing it on his wrist, he checked himself once again in the mirror.

"I won't understand or you are a coward"

"Tell me why are you behaving so different, why are you pissed off—"

"Neither am behaving differently nor am I pissed off, you asked me to get out of your life, you asked me to not bother you anymore, I did, you should be happy" He replied nonchalantly cutting her off in the middle, applying his cologne, he started making his way towards the door.

"Adhrith I..." Hearing her voice he stopped dead on his track, he turned around evincing her to speak or complete herself but she did not uttered a word, contemplating her words.

He sighed, he saw no purpose to stand and wait for her to say or utter something.

"I don't like it" Her voice urged him to listen to her with patience " I don't like it when you don't talk to me, when you don't annoy me with your stupid pick up lines, I don't like it when I don't talk to you at the end of the day, I feel empty, I feel like there is nothing I could do to make myself feel good" He was overwhelmed by her confession, even after having such feelings towards him, she decided to play in denial, she decided to push him away.

"Your problem, deal with it" He said moving his steps forward, not wanting to drag the conversation any further. He had had enough of that conversation.

"Adhrith" His steps halted, as she called him out, "I like you, I really do, please"

"Don't play with the fire Netra, it has the potential to burn you, don't get my hopes high to crush them afterwards" within a fraction of seconds she was trapped between the wall and him. His eyes were intensely starting at her, as he muttered the voice in slow yet intense voice.

The intensity with which he was starting into her eyes compelled her to cast her eyes downwards.

She sighed and decided to answer him, lifting her gaze up, she found him eyes her lips with blink.

"I want the fire to burn me, I want it Adhrith, I like you" His eyes met with her as she did not back down, he was giving her a chance to run away, or say that she was not serious, she did not, instead she closed her eyes and moved her face towards him, the gesture was enough to let him know, she wanted him as much he wanted her in his life. He closed his eyes, cupping her cheeks with one hand, he moved his face closer to her.

× × ×

"Never knew men with beard could slay lipstick" Netra furrowed her brows in confusion, oblivious of the teasing her best friend's words held.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at Adhrith he is wearing the same shade of lipstick as you but he is slaying it" She pointed at her brother in law who was talking to his brother, unaware of the state he had been walking around all over the house.

A pink hue coated Netra's cheeks realizing the fact that she was caught red handed, she lifted her gaze to be met with the teasing eyes of her friend who was smirking.

"It's- It's—"

"Oh puh-lease! Don't act like a shy bride, Whatever you are thinking is not true, I know you did some unholy business, tell me what's going on" Netra widened her eyes, the words were way too blunt, but again that is how two bffs conversation goes on.

Her gaze went to Adhrith before she casted her eyes down and muttered in a slow voice, "I like him"

"You what?"

"You heard me"

"Vomiting ~ The saga of love begins" Amaya chuckled, receiving a frustration filled gaze from the latter.

"What the f—" Netra was cut off by the voice of elders calling everyone for cutting the cake. Amaya and Rudra stood near Krish to hold his hand as to guide him to cut cake.

As Krish cut the cake they were all bathed with glitters and foam. The sound of party poppers echoed inside the house along with laughters of joy and the "happy birthday" song sung by everyone.

The only thing everyone feared was Krish's reaction, many kids get startled with too much noise and too many people around during such celebration and start crying, flooding the surrounding with their shrill voice and tears.

But Krish was not scared instead he enjoyed every bit of it, repeating the word "balday" in his babyish voice.

Amaya gave him the first piece of cake instructing him to feed the piece to his grandparents but his actions only made everyone chuckle.

He ate the whole cake messing his face with icing and forwarded his hand again asking for cake. Everyone could not help but laugh at the little boy and his antics.

A very tensed Dhruv tramped towards Rudra who was busy talking with Viraj, he reluctantly patted his friend's back, with panic.

"What happened? Did someone finally figured it out that you belong to a mental asylum?" He shook his head at Rudra's question too stressed to comprehend the insult behind his words or just process his words.

"Actually, me and Viraj had brought some alcohol mixed, boozy brownies, too feed you without you knowing it but–"

"You what?"

"Listen to me, but bhabhi ate them, and not one but all of them, I don't know what is going to happen to her" Rudra glared at both of his friends, instantly regretting the decision of inviting them over.

His eyes searched for his beloved wife, moulding in panic as he noticed his wife standing near his mom, eyeing the cake in a drunken manner.

It sure was going to be a long night for him.

Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

How you all liked the chapter.

Wish our Krishi a very happy birthday!

It is one of the longest chapters I have written so far! Pretty boring, I know.

Anyways, do vote and share your views about the story. We are nearing to the end, hah!

See you all next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 14.1K 41
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
768K 46.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
138K 3.6K 27
Read the story to know the Rudra Kaushik, a billionaire and eligible bachelor of india intrigued by innocent Kushi Gupta. Will Rudra make Kushi fall...
17.9K 1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...