Just A Taste. | Imagines.

By notapradagurl

Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!) More

Disclaimer.
Poetry Club In College. | Nas.
At This Party. | Method Man.
Smoke Session. | Redman.
A Break. | Larnez Tate.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Best Friend's Sister. | Chris Tucker.
Fix My Car. | Method Man.
Racing W/ Him. | Static Major.
No Pillow Talk. | Chingy.
His Coach. | Method Man & Allen Iverson.
Home Late. | Sisqo.
Studyin'. | Bumper Robinson.
Only Him. | Joey Bada$$. & Nas.
His Backup Singer. | D'Angelo.
Vampire In Compton. | Eazy E.
Her Desire. | Sisqo.
Close To You. | Allen Iverson.
But I Love Him. | Andre 3000.
He's Back. | DMX.
His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Helpin' Hand. | AZ.
The Real Him. | Tony Thompson.
Baby Fever. | Larenz Tate.
Deserve Better. | Larenz Tate.
Only On Camera. | Marlon Wayans.
Old Thang Back. | DeVante Swing.
Only You. | Method Man.
Relax. | D'Angelo.
He's Mine. | Tyrin Turner.
Best Friend's Brother. | Larenz Tate.
Our Little Secret. | Larenz Tate.
Breakfast At Midnight. | Tupac.
In the Moanin' | Tupac.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
Be Mine. | Denzel Washington.
The Right One. | Tyrin Turner.
Are You Mine? | Omar Epps.
Playboy. | Tupac.
Only You. | Method Man.
Power Couple. | Tyrin Turner.
Over A Lie. | Nas.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
One Date. | Allen Iverson.
Love To Give. | Method Man.
In The Club. | Ali from St. Lunatics.
One Time Thing. | Method Man.
His DJ. | LL Cool J.
Rough Day. | Kadeem Hardison.
By His Side. | Nelly.
In Need. | Allen Iverson.
Act Right. | Eazy E.
Baby Fever. | Nas.
Back Home. | Allen Iverson.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Partners. | Chris Tucker.
Our Secret. | Murphy Lee.
The Price. | Tupac.
The One. | Leon Robinson.
Stress Relief. | Allen Iverson.
Between You & I. | Tupac.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Small World. | Yaki Kadafi.
Good News, Right? | Jon Seda.
Same Girl. | Dino & Shazam from H-Town.
Nerd. | Method Man. & Redman.
Quickie. | Method Man.
Advice. | Larenz Tate.
Got Your Back. | Mehki Phifer.
Problems. | Giancarlo Esposito.
One Chance. | Mike Bivins.
Old Flame. | Eazy E.
Drama. | Allen Iverson.
Issues. | LL Cool J.
More Than Friends. | Aaliyah.
Dolla' Bills. | Nas.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
With You. | DeVante Swing.
Thankful. | Tupac.
Only Us. | Tony Thompson.
Get Ready. | Marcus from Hi-Five.
Surprise. | Nas.
Be Here. | Raphael Saddiq.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Just Us. | Eazy E.
Tell Me. | Larenz Tate.
Anything You Want. | Eazy E.
Tonight. | Eazy E.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
See You Again. | Ice Cube.
With Me? | Dedrick d. Gobert.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
No Games. | Leon Robinson.
Back & Forth. | B.G. From Hot Boyz
First Sight. | Wesley Jonathan.
With You. | Nas.
Beautiful. | Rick Gonozalez.
I Miss You. | Marlon Wayans.
Be With You. | Marlon Wayans.

Friends With Benefits. | Method Man.

1.8K 55 7
By notapradagurl

Reader's Name: Charm.
Starring: Method Man, Redman, and DeVante Swing from Jodeci.

♡♥︎♡

In the medium-sized dorm room, adorned with eggshell white walls showcasing classic rappers and R&B icons, her black pen glided over the white-lined paper of her composition notebook. The gentle breeze from the mini air conditioner in the right corner provided a subtle relief. With a resounding thud, she closed the composition book, carefully placing her pen and book on the sturdy tan dresser adjacent to her queen-sized bed. The soft melody of Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me" filled the room, emanating from the pink CD player adorning the pink vanity mirror. As she leaned against the cozy pink blankets, her gaze fixated on the whimsical dotted ceiling, her brown irises lost in contemplation.

A balled-up piece of white paper hits her forehead earning a snicker from her best friend Clifford, smacking her lips at him with a scrunched-up face. "Got yo' ass girl." he snickered, taking long stripes toward her while Charm lay comfortably on the blanket.

"Cliff we're done studying and you tryna get some on a Friday night hm?" Charm hummed at him, her heart skips a beat when his face was three inches closer to hers. trying her best not to kiss him.

"So I can't get some love now baby?" Clifford cooed, licking his lips.

Their eyes locked intensely for a moment while he lifted her chin, he knew how shy she gets when Cliff looks at her like she was all his as if they were in a relationship.

Charm and Clifford have been friends with benefits for their junior year of college, meeting in their freshman year and becoming good friends, deciding to bring in the benefits, strictly pleasure for Charm due to the stress of college student.

Unfortunately for Clifford, his feelings for her grew little by little every time she smiled, laughed, her vanilla-scented rich perfume and usually went to her dorm room for their hookups, he couldn't help that her pussy was so good that he had to keep it all to himself. Of course his friends would call him "pussy-whipped" but he wouldn't care. It didn't help that those two were roommates and disturbing the peace of the other college students living next door.

Charm noticed that he was falling for her so she had to put a stop to this, "Clifford, you know the rules and we have to stop doing this." She mentioned to him, slowly moving his hand away from her chin.

"Why?" Clifford whined, holding his hands up in disbelief.

"You called me baby Clifford." She mentioned to him.

Charm made rules for both of them so this could work, don't fall in love, no pet names, don't cum in me, no kissing, and no getting jealous when a friend has a date.

Charm rose up from her bed toward her closet with her hands opening it, she grabbed her green backpack. "Time for study hall." she grumbled, shaking her head as she gathered all her things.

"And where are you going Charm?" Clifford asked in annoyance, arched his brows in confusion.

"I'll heading to the library for a study session, an English exam and which means I'll be studying with DeVante." Charm told him, holding her book close to her chest.

Clifford's scrunched-up face was mixed with jealousy and confusion, after everything these two did intimately together she had a study date with Mr. Swing tonight.

"The one who only studies with girls on this hbcu campus?" Clifford asked with annoyance,

"He's not just a pretty boy, he's smart too and gets good grades, I'll see you later okay?" Charm concludes kindly, wrapping her backpack around her shoulders, and leaves out the door.

Clifford rolled his eyes at her while his smug smirk curled up on his face, he'll go to the library and watch them from afar but he'll need someone to go the library with, his best friend Reggie. These two smoke weed and make jokes in class.

He quickly picked up the phone and dilated Reggie's number, after two dial tones Reggie answered the call.

"Yo, Doc you want to study in the library?"

"My nigga since when do we go to the library?" Reggie snickered on the other line.

"I'll explain the plan on the way over and we'll smoke afterward man." Clifford tsks with a laugh, glad to have his friend by his side.

♡♥︎♡

The two light-skinned young adult males walked through wide rows of bookshelves and stopped at a circle-shaped table with stacks of books on it, picking one of the books to act like he was reading, hiding the upper half of his face while keeping his eyes on DeVante and Charm.

"Didn't your boyfriend want to study with you instead?"

"Ya'know? the tall lightskin nigga who smokes weed–wait that's Reggie ain't it?" DeVante guessed, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Actually you're talking about Clifford and Reggie, but we're just friends." Charm corrected him, gathering her books together.

"Well if I was your boyfriend then I would love to study with you all night long." DeVante flirted seductively, draping his arm around her shoulder. his nasal tone deepened a bit to entice her.

Charm's face scrunched up with her hand removing his arm from her shoulder, "Can we get back to studying?"

At this point, there was no more time to study with him since all he wanted to sweet-talk her, and get in bed, those rumors about him were right.

"Yeah right...you ain't studying with her all night like I am." Clifford rolled his eyes at the comment, his dark brown eyes on Imani walking towards the table.

A young mocha-brown skin woman sporting a grey crop top hoodie and grey sweatpants leaned her head from she heard from DeVante, the bookshelf with the title "romance" at the top of it, Her name was Imani, "I know he ain't using the same line he told me and Bianca last week." She grumbled to herself, she walked toward the table.

"Aye How long are we gonna be here man?" Reggie whispered to him, grabbing the blunt from behind his left ear while putting the blunt in between his lips, he quickly lit the end of it. Thick clouds of smoke left his lips while Cliff snatched the blunt from him.

He took a long drag from the blunt while he heard two people whisper arguing in the library, DeVante held out his hands in disbelief, "We're just studying baby, I don't care for English like I care for you Imani." DeVante sweet talks, taking her hands in his palms as she swatted them away.

"Baby? Is she your new study buddy DeVante because you're wasting her time like you wasted mine and Bianca's hm?" Imani hummed unimpressed, fed up with the sweet talk and his games.

"Yeah...you're right Imani, I'll be heading out for the night." Charm concluded, quickly packing up all her things.

"Hey! If you're gonna argue in the library then take it back your dorms please! DeVante I'll be having a talk with you and your parents tomorrow morning." Ms. Smith spat sternly, aware of his antics for the semester.

Clifford and Reggie were too busy smoking the blunt as they passed it back and forth to each other to focus on what was happening, "Why are we here again?" Reggie rasped, the high taking over.

All the students in the library disperse toward the exit with apologies to Ms. Smith while heading back to their dorms, smelling weed in the large-sized room. Palming her forehead in annoyance.

"Clifford and Reginald please stop smoking in my library."

♡♥︎♡

"Clifford! I'm back from the library." Charm announced, a disappointed sigh leaving her lips.

Charm closed the door behind her by throwing her backpack in the left corner of the medium-sized living room, and strolling into her medium-sized bedroom to her dresser while grabbing a black shirt and some black shorts, heading into the doorway of the medium-sized bathroom to take a shower. She turned on the faucet.

Clifford slowly opened the door while he slide through the living room, his clothes reeked the smell of weed and his eyes a shade of burgundy.

His palm slowly shut the door once his ears perked up at the singing in the shower. "Your love is a one in a million, it goes on and onnnn! You give me a really good feeling!!!" Charm sang loudly, turning off the faucet.

Clifford ran to the couch with the remote in his hand, sitting down and turning on the television while Martin's theme song softly blared through the room, the bathroom door opened revealing Charm dressed in a black shirt and black Nike shorts. "Hey, Clifford!" she greeted, she had to tell him the truth.

Charm took a seat on the left side of the grey couch, her eyes glued to the television. "The study session turned out to be an exposed session and–you've been smoking with Reggie again?"

"I heard the librarian gon' call his parents in the morning shorty." Clifford snickered, turning up the volume a bit on the television.

Charm's brows knitted together when she heard what he was saying to her, "Ya'know I wondered why the library smelled like weed, Aww, was the Big Red Dog jealous?" She cooed, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Maybe I was but I didn't like seeing you two laughing and I felt like I was gonna lose my best friend, the one I'm in love with." Clifford confessed to her.

Charm carefully listened to every word he was telling her, she did have feelings for him but the whole friends-with-benefits thing was a shield for her feelings, she couldn't ignore them any longer.

"I'm sorry that I've been
pushing your feelings for me so I push away my feelings when I could've told you the truth." Charm confessed to him, nervously picking at the fabric of her shirt.

Clifford's index finger rested underneath her chin while lifting to his face, He licked his plump lips with his low, hooded eyes. Blush crept up along her face again.

"Now that we know the feeling is mutual, we can do this right and be together."

♡♥︎♡

Her naked arched off the navy blue bedsheets with her face scrunching up in pleasure while his masculine hands latched on the back of her thighs holding them over her chest, his slender hips stuttered and slammed into her, "I can't stop thinkin' about you 'cause it's hard for me to focus baby girl, on the real.." he groaned in her ear, his warm tickling her skin causing her to shudder and shakily moan, her wetness soaked sheets underneath them.

"Cliff! Oh..shit..shit." Charm sputtered in between his thrusts, only replying in slut like moans, heavy pants and eye rolls in the back of her skull. her acrylic nails sunk into the back of his neck and scratch his back at the same time.

"That's what I want to hear baby keep it comin', this pretty ass pussy is all mine right?" Clifford rasped in between his grunts, digging deeper to hear more of the soaked squelching noises and skin slapping. He plunged deeper making her scream even louder while hearing banging on the walls in between them.

The right side of her face was mushed against his, "Yesss..it's yours.." She moaned softly, her walls clenched and throbbing around his thick member, her legs draped around his slender torso wanting him to keep the pace he was giving to her over and over.

"I couldn't be happier to know that I'm yours baby.." Clifford moaned, his thumb rubbing her clit in circles, "Shit!!" creaming on his digits as he swiped his thumb across his tongue, "You taste real good too." sending her into a new high that only Clifford lifted her in. Her mouth hung open while Clifford kissed her lips passionately.

Clifford was so passionate in his strokes yet he added roughness to them every time 'cause he wanted to hear Charm scream out his name, call out to him when he's all hers, his low eyes infatuated with her love faces reacting to his devotion as if she was a goddess on earth and worshipped her heaven-sent pussy with his thrusts, loving every moment.

Her knees buckled once he rolled his hips into her gushing core feeling her slippery walls clench around his dick, "Cliff!! I―shit...c-cumming.." Charm slurred out, burying her head into the pillow as her climax peaked.

She came undone on his dick leaving a big wet mess everywhere while jolting underneath him, the young lovers pupils dilated, Clifford cupped her face while giving her a sloppy kiss and swiftly pulled out of her wet core. "Sounds like we're gonna get complains again right?" Clifford lightly chuckled, carrying her bridal style into the doorway of the bathroom.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 659 17
If you don't like toxic shit don't read previously hood love story changed it to chaotic bc this shit is chaotic asf Short story with squeal coming...
307K 7.1K 58
Some of my favorite men of the 90s & yours too❤️
8.8K 230 9
Imagines of the black men of the 90s
3.9K 177 8
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳' Imagines about BubbaChuck... ♫ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯...