I'm really weak|haikyuu

By actuallyilikecat

Kobayashi Aotori, who used to be an 'ordinary guy' in the volleyball club, isekai to be a 'volleyball genius'... More

01|won't play volleyball
02|becoming a protagonist
03|the soaring power
04|the training method of a genius
06|beautiful misunderstanding
07|i like volleyball the most
08|self-taught
09|daily life at shiratorizawa
10|dynamite and grand king
11|Kindaichi bizzare adventure
12|so embarrasing
13|best actor
14|bastard
15|the cat and the crow
16|his weakness
17|a proper match
18|interhigh preliminary
19|thick filter
20|a serious services
21|public opinion
22|it's all Ushijima fault
23|team bonding or beating
24|Ushijima whats wrong with you
25|dominate the court
26|the end
27|an accurate spike
28|team bully
29|tutor
30|sunset glow
31 Aotori on the past
32|save me
33|libero killer
34|caterpillar
35|who?
36|whimsical thought
37|Tendou-sensei class
38|lie
39|self-centered
40|reliable
41|anxiety
42|in-depth understanding
43|are you nervous?
44|hunting eagle
45|it's okay
46|look around
47|dives
48|awesome
49|have you asked me?
50|Aotori solo travel

05|encounter

5.7K 236 9
By actuallyilikecat

The setting sun shines on the side of the road, warm and golden. The big yellow dog on the side of the road lay lazily on the ground, feeling the residual heat of the sun.

A tall figure passed it unhurriedly, it raised its eyes lazily, and the next moment the other party had already appeared in the distance.

Seemingly unable to understand how the unhurried pace could be so fast, the yellow dog tilted his head, finally gave up thinking, and fell back to the ground with a "woo".

The figure running over was Kobayashi. He was still wearing Shiratorizawa's team uniform. Today's training ended earlier, so he decided to run for a while and a little further to go to the Sakanoshita store to buy bento.

His dark blue hair fluttered with the wind, and the length of the wolf's tail reached his neck. His brown eyes stared fixedly ahead, sweat flowed down his cheeks into the air, and his eyes were slightly squinted by the warm yellow light.

Arrived.
He stepped into the Sakanoshita store, and the owner, Ukai, looked up at him, noticing the uniform-style sportswear on him, raised his eyebrows, but didn't make many expressions.
After all, what does the volleyball world have to do with him?

Kobayashi instinctively ignored Ukai's gaze. He turned to the shelf, bent down to look at the types of bento on it, thought for a moment, picked up one that suited his taste, and went to get a few bottles of energy drinks.

He didn't forget that the last time he was here because of thinking too long, something embarrassing happened, and he planned to pay the bill as soon as he finished.

Suddenly, the tip of his ear moved slightly, and he heard the noisy voice outside.

"Hinata!!  Don't run!" It was a panting and gentle voice.

"Ahahaha! It's rare for Daichi to treat you today. Hurry up, the buns will be gone in a while!" It was a rough voice.
Kobayashi Aotori didn't hear the content of the conversation clearly, and he didn't think much about it.

He carried his things and walked to the front desk, but the person in front of him suddenly stopped in his tracks--
Daichi looked at the familiar face in front of him in shock.

The dark blue-haired boy lowered his eyes to pay the bill, tilted his head, squeezed his sore neck, did not raise his eyes to look at him, but settled the bill neatly, and was about to walk out with the shopping bag in his hand.

Suddenly remembering that Kageyama and others were at the door, Daichi had no time to react and subconsciously grabbed Kobayashi's sleeve--

Kobayashi, who was pulled, frowned slightly, turned around, and saw the familiar black sportswear. He blinked, and something flashed in his brown eyes, accompany by well-hidden helplessness.

This person... is Daichi, right?

He blurted out: "From the Karasuno volleyball club?"

Daichi froze, as if he didn't realize that he had made such an impolite move, let alone that the opponent recognized his team uniform.

"Hey-Daichi-senpai is too slow-isn't it just to buy a bag...." A figure opened the door recklessly and choked halfway through his words.

Because he saw their prudent captain, Sawamura Daichi. At this moment, he was tugging on a person's sleeve with a bad expression, as if he was trying to find fault with the other person.

And the person he was talking about was none other than the famous "volleyball genius", an astounding player who showed amazing explosive power in the national middle school competition-Kobayashi Aotori!

Not only Tanaka but also Sugawara outside the door saw the two people inside the store at once. Sugawara noticed that Kageyama froze suddenly behind him, and he felt a headache for a while.

"Ah!! It's Mr Dynamite!!"

An untimely exclamation sounded, attracting everyone's attention, and everyone unconsciously turned their attention to the owner who made the sound-Hinata Shoyo.

Hinata also noticed that he had nicknamed the other party inadvertently, and even called out the name in front of the person, he immediately stood up straight and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Da-Daichi..." Sugawara frantically winked at the frozen Daichi, and the other party also looked like he was waking up from a dream, and quickly let go of Kobayashi Aotori's hand,
"uh, I'm sorry!"

ah......?

What?

Mr. Dynamite?

Is this calling me?

Kobayashi Aotori was a little dazed, he looked at himself surrounded by Karasuno for no reason. He didn't expect that he would encounter people from Karasuno, and he also blamed his house for being a bit remote compared to Shiratorizawa, why did he go this far to buy bento?

Kageyama clenched his fists, and he looked inside with cold eyes, at the tall man casually carrying the packing bag, although Kobayashi Aotori didn't understand the situation, he also felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

He relaxed his body as much as possible, put one hand on his waist, and tilted his head towards Kageyama outside the door as if he was asking him with his eyes.

Hmm...is it time for me to say hello?

He took the initiative to raise his hand, and under the tense gazes of several people, he said leisurely:
"It's the first time to meet the 'crows' of Karasuno, I'm Kobayashi Aotori, not Mr. 'Dynamite'."

He didn't realise that because of his words the few people started to relax, the tip of the dark blue hair on the top of his head was slightly raised, revealing his bewilderment.

"...Hello, I'm the captain of the Karasuno volleyball club, Sawamura Daichi." Daichi stepped forward, walked from behind Kobayashi Aotori to the front of the Karasuno team member in front of him, and took the initiative to reply to his words.

Kobayashi Aotori nodded indifferently on the face, but he was deeply relieved in his heart. He is not good at socializing, but the people in the protagonist team are also the same.

Just as Daichi showed a social smile on his face and wanted to say a few words, when the conversation was over, the familiar shout behind him petrified him:

"Nice to meet you for the first time Mr. Dynamite! This time in high school, it's different from junior high school! This time I will beat you together with Kageyama! In the national!!"

Sugawara's smile froze, Kageyama let out his clenched fist and looked at Hinata Shoyo standing up straight beside him showing a bright smile in surprise.
...Speaking harshly with this expression
...you idiot.

They looked nervously at the target of the war declaration, Kobayashi Aotori.

Hearing this, the other party's expression was calm, not angry, but slightly puzzled:
"National...competition?"

"But only one school, Shiratorizawa or Karasuno, can enter the national?"

"Huh? Huh-?!" Hinata Shoyo lost his colour and petrified in place.

Sugawara shook his head helplessly, he felt a dull pain in his temple.
Tanaka Ryunosuke looked angrily at the inexplicably shocked Hinata Shoyo, and shake his shoulder hard,
"Stupid, idiot! you don't even know that you must defeat Shiratorizawa to enter the national competition, don't embarrass me, baka!!"

However, to everyone's surprise, Hinata Shoyo, who had already vomited his soul, suddenly regained his colour, the light flashed in front of his eyes, and he raised his hands excitedly, and shouted:

"That's right!! This means that we will defeat Mr Dynamite before the national competition!! Good!"

Daichi and the others immediately collapsed. Where did this guy come from? He's so confident!! Single-celled organisms!

Daichi's face turned dark, and he punched the loud Hinata's head, and angrily shouted: "Don't give people weird nicknames!"

The point is not this! Daichi! Sugawara looked at him helplessly but-
He looked at Daichi's eyes which were also shining brightly, and after a moment of silence, he smiled.

Kobayashi Aotori at the door looked at Hinata Shoyo in surprise when he heard the words, but what he was thinking in his heart was not that the other party was overconfident, but--
Is he the "protagonist"?

Such provocative words have nothing to do with me at all, right?

However, now that I am the one who receives a war declaration from the protagonist, has my identity risen a little bit from that of the background character?

He folded his arms on his chest, and he didn't care about the sound of "crash clatter" from the packaging bag containing the food. On the contrary, he showed a faint smile, happy that his status had risen a little.

In Sugawara's eyes, this is undoubtedly amused by Hinata's "overconfident" word.

Compared with Hinata's single-celled psychological attack, Kageyama, who has been silent all the time, is much more straightforward.

Under the gaze of everyone, he took a step forward, stood in front of Hinata who had been repaired by Daichi, slowly raised his head, fixed his eyes on Kobayashi Aotori smile "mockingly" opposite him, and said every word very clearly:

"Karasuno will enter the national competition."

His firm words made Kobayashi Aotori tilt his head.

Um?

I know, I've read the manga.
so what?

His indifferent gaze made Kageyama grit his teeth, he lowered his head, and the match in middle school came to mind when Kobayashi Aotori looked at himself on the bench with surprised and amused eyes.

That gaze, which he will never forget no matter when has become a high wall in front of Kageyama.

That gaze made him extremely terrified-he was unable to play against a strong opponent, he could only watch helplessly the pain of his team being defeated.

Sugawara frowned slightly and looked worriedly at Kageyama, who lowered his head and clenched his fists with trembling body. He took a deep breath, looked up at Kobayashi Aotori who seemed to be unaware and couldn't help but feel amused in his heart.
--Obviously become the shadow of countless people, but he doesn't realise it at all?

Or, do you not care about the opinions of the generals you already defeated?

Hinata, who was standing at the back, had a serious expression on his face. He watched Kageyama try to stand his ground and utter his goal to defeat Kobayashi Aotori, but he didn't get any response.

"Mr Dynamite." He took a step forward and stared at Kobayashi in front of him with a serious expression. His calm voice was particularly eye-catching in the silent street:
"Kageyama is a very strong setter. It's a great pity that you couldn't pair up with him during middle school."

Although these words were calm, they were like thunder, which fell into Kageyama's heart in an instant, setting off a magnificent shock wave.

His pupils narrowed slightly, he stared blankly at the tall and straight Hinata Shoyo standing beside him, and thousands of thoughts ran through his mind.

Tanaka, who was suffering from a headache, immediately said "Ha!", stepped forward proudly, and straightened his chest,
"Now that Karasuno has Kageyama, you, Shiratorizawa, have to be careful!"

Sugawara put his hand on Kageyama Tobio's back with a smile, and said slowly in a gentle voice: "Yes, with Tobio, Karasuno has changed a lot~"

Sawamura Daichi stood behind Kageyama. Although he didn't speak, the confidence in his eyes was self-evident.

Kageyama Tobio raised his head and looked at the people around him, his pupils lightening up. Although he was a little ashamed of what these idiots said, the fist placed by his side was clenched again.

Kobayashi Aotoru couldn't help raising his eyebrows when he saw the people in front of him, as if they had become a "support group to exaggerate Kageyama".

Of course, he knew, he was the "protagonist" after all, so don't even think about it, he couldn't be compared.

He smiled, his brown eyes narrowed for the first time, looking at Kageyama Tobio who was surrounded by everyone, his deep voice was extremely light at the moment: "It seems that you have entered a volleyball club with a very good atmosphere."

The teammate is very harmonious. As expected of the protagonist team.

He move forward with a smile, patted Kageyama's shoulder before leaving, passed through the wall of Karasuno's member, and left a sentence lightly:
"Then, let's have a nice game."

Everyone stared blankly at the back of Kobayashi Aotori gradually disappearing from sight.

"Hey, hey... what does he mean by 'game'...?"

Tanaka Ryunosuke stammered, and turned around angrily, Sugawara also shrugged helplessly, smiled and hold Tanaka Ryunosuke who was about to breathe fire, and said:

"That's something Kobayashi Aotori qualified to say."

Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio silently looked at the back of Kobayashi Aotori, the two of them breathed gently and focused their eyes.

In your eyes...is this just a "game"?

--Actually, they misunderstood Kobayashi Aotori.

For everything that can be enjoyed, in his eyes, it is no different from a game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 10K 54
If Honey had one thing to complain about after rebirth, it was the lack of cake. --- "3-E?" The blond nodded, his purple eyes slightly narrowing as h...
5.9K 159 56
The Way of The Connqueror
4.8K 67 4
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Season 1-3
354K 5.5K 62
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ • 🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅢 🅐🅡🅔 🅒🅛🅞🅢🅔🅓 ೃ⁀➷ ♚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬...