I'm really weak|haikyuu

By actuallyilikecat

Kobayashi Aotori, who used to be an 'ordinary guy' in the volleyball club, isekai to be a 'volleyball genius'... More

01|won't play volleyball
02|becoming a protagonist
03|the soaring power
05|encounter
06|beautiful misunderstanding
07|i like volleyball the most
08|self-taught
09|daily life at shiratorizawa
10|dynamite and grand king
11|Kindaichi bizzare adventure
12|so embarrasing
13|best actor
14|bastard
15|the cat and the crow
16|his weakness
17|a proper match
18|interhigh preliminary
19|thick filter
20|a serious services
21|public opinion
22|it's all Ushijima fault
23|team bonding or beating
24|Ushijima whats wrong with you
25|dominate the court
26|the end
27|an accurate spike
28|team bully
29|tutor
30|sunset glow
31 Aotori on the past
32|save me
33|libero killer
34|caterpillar
35|who?
36|whimsical thought
37|Tendou-sensei class
38|lie
39|self-centered
40|reliable
41|anxiety
42|in-depth understanding
43|are you nervous?
44|hunting eagle
45|it's okay
46|look around
47|dives
48|awesome
49|have you asked me?
50|Aotori solo travel

04|the training method of a genius

6.5K 219 2
By actuallyilikecat

Coach Washijo's question was one that Kobayashi Aotori had never received before.

In the eyes of the team members in the original world, every aspect of the strong Kobayashi Aotori is very powerful, so they did not make too many expressions. No matter how outstanding, how amazing every service is for others.

But maybe it is the blessing of the 'two-dimensional' and the benefits of this healthy body. At least now, Kobayashi Aotori can clearly feel that his eyesight, spirit, physical strength and responsiveness are stronger than those in his previous life.
In sports, having a good body is a big determining factor in the game.

He stood where he was, and raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, but for a moment he couldn't figure out the real meaning of this cold-faced old man.

What ... 'Kind of service'?

Do you think I served an ordinary ball?

Do you want me to serve a more technical ball next time?

Still, demanded to do jump serve?

His expression was slightly gloomy.
But there is no way, I am such an ordinary existence, I can't accurately grasp the situation, I don't know the situation to serve every type of technique, and to do different moves on blocking.

So, everyone saw that Kobayashi Aotori, who had just sent an earth-shattering shot, suddenly pulled the corners of his mouth, showing an expression that wasn't exactly a smile: "My ability is limited, so I can only make this level of shots every time."

"......"

Limited ability?

Only this level?

Every time?

Everyone's faces turned dark. Although they couldn't serve such a ball, and they had already experienced Kobayashi Aotori's arrogance and mocking ability before, this speech was too irritating, right?!

Is this insinuating that they can't even make an 'ordinary' service?!

Coach Washijo's expression was also stagnant, he squinted his eyes, glanced at Kobayashi Aotori, and exhaled a breath of foul air the next moment:
"...I don't care what your temper is, Shiratorizawa only needs strong people."

"Your strength in middle school is indeed enough, but! Shiratorizawa doesn't need people who don't try their best! I don't care what kind of impromptu decision you make on the field, whether you are a genius or a fool, I only want the final result!!"

With a ferocious expression and a bad tone, Kobayashi Aotori saw Semi Eita subconsciously shrinking his neck.

Ah... as for the stern coach with a bad temper, that was the coach of the badminton club in the previous life, right? I was scolded miserably when I didn't receive the ball, but when in the end I lost the game, the coach suddenly show a strange calmness, and then quickly change the coaching method in the next training. The effect is quite obvious, at least fewer people have withdrawn from the club compared to before.

Kobayashi Aotori blatantly keeps walking. Noticing that Coach Washijo's face was getting darker, Tendo Satori, who was on the opposite side of the net, blinked and winked at Eita Semi, who was next to Kobayashi Aotori.

Ah, what did Coach Washijo say just now?

Shirabu sighed softly, wrapped the bandages around his fingers, and stared blankly at the ground.

He knew that coach was talking about Kobayashi Aotori's performance in middle school, which showed an arrogance of a genius, in every match he showed no effort.

There is no cheering, no excitement, just scoring with a lack of interest, and even giving up on some balls that could be saved, always focusing on the opponent's strongest player, and launching a casual abuse mode after defeating the opponent.

Although the result of the final game did not change, it did lose a lot of points because of this. And this is absolutely not allowed in Shiratorizawa.

Kobayashi Aotori, who came through later, naturally didn't know the original's playing style very well. For him, as a 'background character', he would not put on the air of a 'scorer'. No matter what kind of ball was, he would try his best to save them.

This is also because of his one-person training routine, in the end developed a playing principle.

Seeing Kobayashi Aotori quietly slipping away again, Shirabu sighed softly, hearing the shout of coach Washijo, as if he had already seen unpeaceful training life in the future.
--Shirabu, who was ordered to train with Kobayashi Aotori, verified his words with actions immediately after that.

Panting, he looked at Kobayashi Aotori who had no intention of stopping training at all. God, so tired! This guy's spiking point is too high, every time he sets the ball, he has to do his best! The stamina will soon be exhausted!

And aren't you already sweating? In the end, he still didn't call to stop. Is this making things difficult for me in turn, giving me a blow or something?!

The oddity of a genius!!

In short, Shirabu was so tired that the veins on his forehead were twitching, and he stared at Kobayashi who was also panting.

It's not that Kobayashi Aotori is not tired, on the contrary, every time he takes off with all his strength, he is also exhausted to the limit, but this is also a habit in his previous life.

After all, the setter rarely has time to help him who is training intensively. Usually, he can only get a setter during group training.

Because of the short time in the training with two or more people, Kobayashi Aotori is used to jumping with all his strength every time whether it is training or an actual game, so as not to waste precious time.

I didn't expect that when I came to Shiratorizawa, there would be a setter who would be willing to train with me for such a long time, which also made Kobayashi Aotori, who was used to insisting on perfect movements every time, exhausted.

Tendo, who was peeking from a distance, covered his mouth and smirked, and said to Ushijima who was training hard beside him in a low-pitched but loud voice: "Hey--Kenjiro becomes so miserable because of the 'genius'~~ "

"Although he is a 'genius', he also trains super hard? Hmm~~~ Is it like this usually? Or is it just to torture Kenjiro?"

Hearing his words, Shirabu Kenjiro shrank his shoulders, his expression became a bit fierce, and he wiped off the sweat from his face viciously, staring at the volleyball in front of him as if he wanted to eat it.

Ushijima Wakatoshi, who was used by Tendo as a provocation tool, was thinking about his question carefully and replied seriously after a long time: "Even a genius needs training. So I think Kobayashi Aotori should be like this at ordinary times."

Tendo was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly burst out laughing, he was always defeated by Ushijima's earnestness.

But...he seems to be right.
While Tendo smiled, he narrowed his eyes slightly, staring at the same panting figure not far away.
Well, how should I put it, it was beyond his expectation.

After all, Kobayashi Aotori has the expression 'I can beat you even without training', but now he is showing extreme hard work. It seems that he is just a bit difficult to deal with?

With a smile, he responded to Ushijima's request to continue training, and his eyes glanced at the training that seemed to be killing people. Is this not bad? Just feel sorry for Shirabu for the time being. He thought wickedly.

And Goshiki who is also doing his best is secretly watching Kobayashi Aotori in training, watching him every time he takes off perfectly, the landing point of the volleyball seems to be calculated, and it always lands in a tricky place miraculously.

And the success rate of each ball is extremely high, which makes Goshiki tired and out of breath just by watching it.

God, so strong! Goshiki's eyes flashed with flames, he leapt into the air, and the vigorously smashed ball slipped away from the receiver Hayato Yamagata, leaving a black line on the opponent's forehead.

In Shiratorizawa's training today, the intensity has increased unconsciously.
----
Kobayashi Aotori, who finished training, felt more tired than usual today. He remembered the days when he had to train three clubs in one night.
Fortunately, Shirabu quickly became familiar with his spiking point, he really is a genius.

Kobayashi Aotori, who didn't hear Tendo and others' conversation because of concentration and exhaustion, gave Shirabu the title of genius on his own.

He dragged his exhausted body back home, and he couldn't help secretly rejoicing that he bought more food yesterday. He originally thought about whether it would be expired, but now it seems that according to this training intensity, the nutrition is far from enough. He began to think about the plan to buy bento after eating these foods.

Lying in bed to rest for a while, Kobayashi Aotori, who was going to review the knowledge later, suddenly heard a "ding dong" on his mobile phone. He picked it up and glanced at it, and found that it was not a spam text message and immediately sat up--

[Goshiki Tsutomu]: Aotori-san! Today's service is very good. After school, do you want to go to the volleyball club together in the evening?

Kobayashi Aotori blinked, feeling strange in his heart.
... You are a big man, not a girl, and you still need someone to walk with you??

--On the other side, the Goshiki sitting in his room looked at the chat box on the phone and remembered the words when Tendo-senpai pulled him aside and whispered in his ear.

It probably means asking him to invite Aotori-san to go to the volleyball club with him every day after school.
Although he was puzzled, out of respect for Tendo-senpai, he obediently obeyed.

"Ding dong."

The phone rang, and he immediately looked over it nervously. His mind was filled with a series of answers from Professor Tendo about how to face rejection. When he was gearing up for action, he saw the short message above:

[Kobayashi Aotori]: good.
......
............
It's over?

Just like that?

His phone almost slipped out of his palm, he hurriedly picked it up and looked at the message in disbelief.

...Is it that simple?

Kobayashi Aotori on the other side didn't know at all that the Goshiki Tsutomu on the opposite side had already prepared dozens of words to reply to his 'rejection', but was choked back by the word "good" he compromised.

...Why do two big men agree to go in and out together? It's really weird.

Kobayashi Aotori, who is essentially an adult, took a sip of the water in the glass and calmed down his mood.

Goshiki Tsutomu on the other side racked his brains, but he can't understand what Kobayashi Aotori meant. Senior Tendo didn't talk about this situation!

So, under this moonless night, there were two confused young men.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 986 41
Văn án của tác giả: Tiết Tử Linh đến rồi! Tất cả môn phái chú ý! Ôm chặt túi! Nhìn kỹ bảo vật nhà mình! Ồ? Trang Trừng cũng tới? Đề phòng tạm thời gi...
507K 8.4K 34
New girl in the Hawkins. What happens after eleven and will move out of the Hawkins? This story is made by me so if something doesn't fit with stra...
6.4K 98 10
Haneul, she is in middle school, she have friends, but all of them are boys, 13 boys called Seventeen Today was the last day of school, it was normal...
99.2K 3.2K 56
Tanya denali Has been looking for her mate for over 1800 years What happens when she finally Finds them Read to find out A Tanya denali Mate fanfict...