Ask The MultiGachaverse -Seas...

By GachaLifeGalaxy5

Now we're all here for the 2nd Season of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Welcome all to my 2nd QNA Book of Ask The M... More

Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)
Start Of Season 2
EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy
Question 181
Question 182
Question 183
Question 184
Question 185
Question 186
Question 187
Question 188
Question 189
EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190
EP2/20: Special Group
Question 191
Question 192
Question 193
Question 194
Question 195
Question 196
Question 197
Question 198
Question 199
EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY
Question 201
Question 202
Question 203
Question 204
Question 205
Question 206
Question 207
Question 208
Question 209
EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210
EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko
Question 211
Question 212
Question 213
Question 214
Question 215
Question 216
Question 217
Question 218
Question 219
EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220
EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)
Question 221
Question 222
Question 223
Question 224
Question 225
Question 226
Question 227

EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)

32 2 6
By GachaLifeGalaxy5

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright! We have finally done it folk! Ask The MultiGachaverse have hit it up to 200 Questions! Now at the end of this Special, I will put up a Special Poll at the end of this Finale! If you catch my drift on the hint of what the Special Poll will be then hope that you're ready at the end! For this Finale we have 3 questions to answered through! You all ready to answer the remaining question?

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile sweetly* Yes we are!

G40 F(Y/N): *Smirk* Bring on the next remaining question!

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Smile* We look forward to making this more special!

DMG10 F(Y/N): We're all good & set!

G35 (Y/N): Indeed!

DW F(Y/N): *Thumb up* Heck yeah!

DMG25 F(Y/N): Let get through the last 3 questions!

GachaClubDefender5: This 1st question is from SapphireDraken173 from her OC, SMG5 Sapphire version of RWBY X SMG4 Version.

-SMG5 Sapphire Question-

What do you believe awaits for you in the future?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): *Blush* Well I can believe that I'll be my Meme Love, SMG4 wonderful wife in the future. Supporting & protecting my future husband & being the best wife to fill him with love & starting a family together with pure happiness in our life. Let me have as many children as I want to be a mother & SMG4 as their wonderful Daddy. So, you can imagine alot of making love & alone time we will have~. 

G40 (Y/N): Well that something I thought of after the Salem meant her end & was stop along with the New Era of Humanity. Time does took alot when rebuilding everything that Salem have done throughout so many years. I feel like everything that I believe await for me in the future is beginning to form in my life. I'm finally dating my 4 long time crush Team RWBY & even made love with each other while seeing them make love to each other while waiting their turn for me, expect for Ruby & Yang from them being half sister. Now that I adopted my child Celeste & made a new vow to raise her as our own, their only one more step that I'm gotta take for my 4 girlfriends Team RWBY & giving Celeste what she lost long ago. That is closer than you all think. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): I believe after everything that I went through in my life, I can truly see a happy future in my heart to truly cherish & love with all my might. I got the help that I truly need from my mental Traumas, being adopted by the Crusher Family & being love after so long, being a Princess & dating Weiss & Blake that I love so much in my heart & being surrounding by TRUE Love on that help me move forward & recover from my PTSD. I believe my future is much brighter now. 

DM10 F(Y/N): I believe my future will be unpredictable from being part of Super Mario Bro as their adopted Sister. But I wouldn't have it any other way from how much I love my brothers & having the family that I always wanted. And plus, I'm gotta have a wedding to become my 2 girlfriends, Ruby & Yang wife so my future is more brighter than ever before! *Blush* No doubt that I'm gotta make love with my 2 lovely wives. 

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* Well, future is still ahead for me & my boyfriend, Jaune. I believe I can see us having a happy & lovely time together. I WILL always be there for my love & keep him happy forever. I will keep that promise for Pyrrha Niko.

DW F(Y/N): The future I believe in is what I'm gotta MAKE it happen for my family with my 4 adopted children. My TRUE path of recovery will be the result of getting the help I TRULY need from my traumas with my new friends & loved one. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): The future that is await for me is for giving my 2 adopted children a life to be very happy for. Sapphire & Brian mean everything to me & hopefully I'll give them the family they can truly love forever. That is the one thing in my mind right now.

(Minus the oh sorry gonna retype it.)

GachaClubDefender5: Next question is from BluEmber469 along with this person OC, Ember. 

-Ember Question-

 What you think of the questions me and the other people asked you?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile* We think the questions that you & the other have ask been wonderful & great!

G40 F(Y/N): *Smile* And beside the point of Ask The MultiGachaverse to getting to know us & the difference between each other of our life & adventures. But also, to have good time. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): Sure, that their rules that need to be applies from what our Creator CAN'T do from working alone & making sure that it's a FULL QNA Book but also try his best to make it possible on which question can be answer & if not try his best to help fit it.

DMG10 F(Y/N): There many more to ask questions on for the other to answer for. 

G35 (Y/N): Both people & their version of the characters along with their OCS are always free to leave question for us to happily answer. 

DW F(Y/N): No matter what, answering question from you all is always the best time in this QNA Books. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): We wouldn't have it any other way. Like always just enjoy yourself when asking questions even if sometimes it leads to the Creator making sure it always to answer & approve from the rule.

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Alrighty & next up we have a reaction video that BluEmber469 want to show & is a sequel to the last one BluEmber469 show. This video is call Bowser vs Eggman & is by scotthedog1 animation. 

G40 F(Y/N): Oh! Sound interesting, it like Mario vs Sonic but with villains. Let check it out!

-22:18 later after the video-

G64 F(Y/N): *O>O* Hmph. Like villains battling each other along with their armies. With the key different that it didn't end with a tied. Bowser take the crown of this victory. 

G40 F(Y/N): Man, thought both Metal Sonic would carry Eggman & giving Bowser a hard time. Even in near death from giving his all. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): Bowser Armies really gave Eggman trouble & with the firepower. Henchmen & minions sure didn't waste time & not even Infinite help wasn't enough. 

DMG10 F(Y/N): *Hold my laugh* Honestly it serves Eggman right to lose that battle. 

G35 (Y/N): *O_o* Man, kind of thought Eggman have game with his IQ. But Bowser power & strategy just own him. Even his son Fake Mario Form own Classic Metal Sonic. And against insanely power up Mecha Sonic Super & Monsterous Form. 

DW F(Y/N): But again, top tier notch on the whole fighting!

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Smile* It was GREAT to watch as well! Amazing time indeed. 

GachaClubDefender5: This next question is from EmmanuelPorter! *Reading the question* I have another question for the finale! do you guys hate Mario? 

DMG10 F(Y/N): Hmm, my adopted brother may not be the brightest & very stupid. But I LOVE my brother Mario even with our fair share of moment. Like that one moment of mistakenly eating the engagement rings that I brought for Ruby & Yang. I DON'T hate Mario at all, just sometime can have our fair moment with each other.

G64 F(Y/N): Ehhh, me & Mario I can see in a fair alright term with each other. I don't hate Mario just get annoy or scar when it come to him. 

G40 F(Y/N): Eh, it a like middle of annoy & sometime having to watch over him in case he causesD something again. Not in a hate way.

DMG50 F(Y/N): I don't hate Mario. We kind of have a fair friendship in a way & did help me through my time too.

G35 F(Y/N): I don't really hate Mario unless he annoys me. But not my type either. If he wasn't that dumba-- or stupid, maybe I would be drawn to him but because of his stupidity I'm not. I may be Gay but not in a way on how Mario makes love with his spaghetti just... Questioning it. 

DW F(Y/N): I don't hate Mario as well. Just keeping an eye on him when he around my adopted children. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): I only felt annoy & frustration from Mario. Not to hate him though. May have low IQ but Mario have his fair moment that help us. 

GachaClubDefender5: Now, this FINAL question is from BlitzenBugatti! *Reading the question* Uhh... What kinda weapons do you guys use?

G64 F(Y/N): *Thinking* Hmm... To be fair I'm more on to a Combat Hand to Hand type of Gal. I am fairly good with weapon that have to do with Hand to Hand Combat or even Range Weapon such as Powerful Bow & Arrow. But I do use mostly Umbra form from being a weapon that give tremendous power. 

G40 F(Y/N): Weapon, I'm more on the Power Combat Type as well. But I do hold my weapons that is a Dust Mechanic Wielding Dragon Axe that shoot rifle shot & transform to a Scythe that can be combine with Dust & is call Dragon Core Wrath.

DMG50 F(Y/N): I don't currently have a weapon now. Maybe along the way in the future.

DM10 F(Y/N): I use fair amount of different Star Weapons that is power by the Stars & use power up like my brothers as weapons as well.

G35 (Y/N): I do use Sword & Shield as a weapon from before. But I mostly would say my own instinct in hand to hand combat being my strong suit. 

DW F(Y/N): I'm same as DMG50 F(Y/N) on don't having weapon yet. Probably in the future. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): For weapon, I do use a Dragon Sword that can switch from Dragon Claw & Dragon Gauntlet that shoot combine Dust. I like to call it, Dragon Striker. 

GachaClubDefender5: And with that, it wraps up the Special 200 Question Finale! And how was your time?

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile* It was amazing & great!

G40 F(Y/N): *Smile* Indeed! Sure, one heck of a 200 Question Special!

DMG50 F(Y/N): Sure, was a fun & amazing time together on answering questions for everyone!

DMG10 F(Y/N): We have all of you to thank for reaching the 200 Question Milestones with the many questions that you ask throughout the start of this Series!

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* Like always we all appreciate the support that many of you shown in this QNA & enjoying your time with it while following the rules. 

DW F(Y/N): But no amount of being thankful to you all for your time & enjoying yourself. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Smile* We look forward for more wonderful time on this QNA Series with many other to ask question on. You all are the BEST & thank you for reading & showing support. We look forward up ahead for more future Content. 

GachaClubDefender5: *Look at the viewers* Thank you for the bottom of my heart for the 200 Questions Milestone & hope you have a great time on this Special! Now let continue moving further within the Ask The MultiGachaverse Series! Now, with the next group to start off the journey to 300 Questions milestone will be another group from the Boom Gachaverse with the hint being the Main Team of 4 Gals from a certain Series. Thank you for the 200 Question Milestone & until then...

All (Y/N): *Wave goodbye* See yea!

As (Y/N) then took their leave after completing the 200 Questions Milestone Special & getting ready for the next group.

GachaClubDefender5: *:3* Hey there everyone! Thought I'm gotta close this Special without settling up the Special Poll to show my thanks? Nah, of course I'm going to set it up! This Special Poll is gotta be very DIFFERENT & the 1st time of doing this type. Knowing how my pace goes & something to look through in the future when it reaches to 2025 when that IMPORTANT decision is made after testing myself in pacing. Now when you see the hint on on the introduce of the many different version of (Y/N) being about Future Plan. Well, the Special Poll for the 200 Questions is... The sneak peek of the 1ST Chapter of my Future Story Plan for the future! But to clear that up, NO not Future Story Plan after the event of Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc. There will be 3 different Sneak Peek of the 1st Chapter of the Future Story that was plan with one being the PAST event of Lucy X Reader, 2nd that take plan in a DIFFERENT MultiGachaverse but is the REVIVAL & last being a Crossover Story between 2 Series & is the 3RD version but will purely be focus on the 2 Series Crossover! These 3 will be the 1ST Chapter of the Sneak Peek of the Future Plan that I was thinking of doing someday while doing the Main Series when it comes to it. And now with that I present to you all the 3 Choices for the Sneak Peek of the 1st Chapter.

1. RWBY X Defender Volume 1 (RWBY Era & Gachaverse96).

2. RWBY X Defender Prime Epilogue Volume 1 (M96 Gachaverse)

3. RWBY Sunset Paradise Arc (RWBY X SMG4 Crossover Reality) (Note: Yang Extended Timeskip Arc)

These are the Special Poll CHOICES to choose from on the 1ST Sneek Peek of the Future Story Plan that I came up with! But I can give a fair 2 head up on it because this also in a way will show major reveal of the ideas on ONE of the choices that will have the same trait idea for my Main Series & their will be 2 having EXTRA Content before the Sneak Peek & if you seem the Series, you'll know what the 2 extra content on 2 different choice that will have it. That pretty much it!

The Special Poll will end next Monday, on July 2nd, 2023!

But lastly when you pick your choice their another which is WHERE to do the Sneak Peek so after you vote which should I do it on? 

Stories/Chapters Ideas Book (REMASTERED/REVAMPED) or Sneak Peek Content Book (NEW Story)?

And with that thank you all so much for the 200 Questions & until then, see yea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 520 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...
2.3K 73 29
GoddessLove: *Saw the viewer & smile softy* Why hello their viewers~. Seem like you all found this book fill with the very thing of what the Deity Of...
13.7K 482 20
This is the reboot of my first story: The Next Grimm Reaper. "Ask yourself: Why are you fighting for this sorry world?" Indeed, an interesting questi...
52.7K 449 16
Y/N and his friends are invited to watch the multiverse! Plot twist? Another version of him is there with some other versions of his friends....frien...