Memories Of Us~ Eric Coulter

By Chris_P_Bacon12

What happens when two best friends reunite? Eric Coulter x Oc My timeline More

Cast
Playlist
Introduction
Chapter 1: The betrayal
Chapter 2: My story
Chapter 3:The test
Chapter 4: We meet again
Chapter 5: The accident
Chapter 6: Everything is different
Chapter 7: This is not you
Chapter 8:The next morning
A/N + CHARACTER SUGGESTION FORM
Chapter 10: The reveal
Chapter 11: The encounter
Chapter 12: The letters
Chapter 13: The cupcake
Chapter 14: The training
Chapter 15 : The Party
Chapter 16: The sleepover
Chapter 17: The fight
Chapter 18: The announcement
Chapter 19: The initiation
Chapter 20: The surprise

Chapter 9: The Breakfast

873 17 1
By Chris_P_Bacon12

Mar and Rafe weren taking me to the cafeteria. I didn't know were it was since I spend all of my first day in the hospital. For know I have to rely to my closest friends to get me to places.

Despite the fact we know each other for a really short period of time I feel like I had known them forever. I would even consider them my best friends. They do not know much about my previous life but we can work on that. Even though  me and Eric aren't on excactly the best terms right now , he will always be my best friend, the person who knows me better, the only person who know can calm me, the one who loves me the most, the one I trust the most but also the person who hurt me the most.

We find a table and sit. In the middle of the table there are tons of food and my mouth waters at the thought of how good this looks.

After a couple of seconds two people approach our table.

One I recognize from a couple of minutes ago. He is the guy that smiled at me. I think his name is Aaron but I am not exactly sure.

"Hi I am Aaron and this is my best friend Nathan." he announces.

"Can we sit with you guys?" Nathan asks.

"Sure" I reply smiling at them sweetly.

"I am Rafe, this is Marie and Savvina"

"Nice to meet you" Mar smiles at them again.

"So what faction are you from?" Nathan asks

"Well, I am from Erudite, Rafe from Candor and Marie from Amity" I explain at the two boys.

"You?"

"We are both from Amity. Marie, I think you were in our class right?" Nathan looks at her and her eyes light.

"Yeah, I rember you!" She hugs him with one of her amazing hugs and he laughs.

Amity has spefic traits. Usually they are weak, skinny and hate violence so it is a big exception that this year Dauntless has five Amity transfers. You often also see strong and mascular guys from Amity since they are always working and carrying things in the farms and fields. Nathan and Aaron are two of them so I am sure that they will do well in training.

After about ten minutes of chatting and getting to know eachother Eric bursts through the doors of the cafeteria.  While we were coming to the cafeteria Marie told me that we will have to talk about what happened with Eric and everything when we are alone. But then something unexpected happend which caused Marie to squeeze my hand under the table. Eric headed towards our table and sat beside me.

"Get up" he ordered not looking up from his plate

"What?" I asked him confused turning to look at him.

"I said get up. This is my table." he slammed his fist into the table making me flinch.

"Are you kidding?" I asked and Rafe put a hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way to stop me from getting more angry.

"No"

"Look, we are not going to move so feel free to go if you want." NICE THOUGHTS. NICE THOUGHTS!!!

After that he didn't say anything and also didn't leave.

"So... Who is the guy you came to see Savvina?" Rafe started "The most amazing guy in the world" he quoted me.

Oh shit.

I kicked his foot under the table.

"Ouch. What the hell was that!?!?" he exclaimed so loud that I am sure even my sister heard him.

"Do you ever shut up?" I whisperd to him.

He was completely cluless of his huge mistake and when I turned at Eric I saw him trying to hide his smirk.

"Shut up" I kicked his foot too.

But this time he didn't yell at me , neither did he react in any way.

This guy has some serious mood swings!

For about an hour we all ate talking and having fun. Eric on the other hand didn't make a sound. He ate his food in complete silence but occasionally took glances at us.

When we finally finished, we went back to the dorms and got ready for training.

I am not used to have my hair up but I have to for training since it will get in my eyes if I don't. I put my hair in a ponytail and tie my shoes again.

It reminded me years ago in Erudite, our school had teams for different sports. Eric was really good at a sport called rugby which he was really passionate about. He also practiced martial arts which he was amazing in too! I just stuck with cheerleading. Now that I look back I think I really did it to watch him play. And if I was lucky take of his shirt.

I didn't change clothes though because I had put appropriate clothes for training this morning.

Marie took a little longer to get ready since she had to shower too so we waited for her. Then we all headed to the training room were we wouldspend most of our time for the next two weeks.

When we arrived there,only Eric was in the room.

"Hey" I approached him. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

He did not say anything but he turned around and faced me with crosseed arms.

"I-" I started to speak but...

"Initiates gather around me. NOW!" Four interapted me.

Eric was still silent looking at me. I started to leave but I turned around gave him a last look. I smiled and run towards Four. And the moment is ruined!

For the rest of the day we did all of kind of exercises but I kept a low profile not showing my abilites.

Growing up in Erudite as the leader's niece, I had more privilages than any other child. That includes more books. When I was young me and Eric used to sneak into aunt Jeanine's library and read for hours.

Some of the books there, were forbidden but we didn't care at all. There was a book that was full on information about the other factions. That is how I know that if I want to survive here, I have to keep a low profile and do not show all of my abilities untill the fights.

I did not had the opportunity to talk to Eric that evening but when we arrived back at the dorms, exhausted, Marie and Rafe sat on my bed with me.

"Spill..."

Here we go!

A/N: If this gets 30 reads I will publish a  new chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.5K 33
Ferris Maguire never belonged in Candor. Her faction and family made sure she knew that. But once she learns that she's a Divergent, she must find a...
321K 6.3K 26
COMPLETED (EDIT: In the process of being rewritten! Some of the writing might have you cringing! New chapters will be uploaded once they're all edite...
226K 4.4K 38
A fire has arrived in Dauntless. Her hair resembles it. And so does her personality. Arielle Dalton is taking Dauntless by storm. Her charm is spread...
69.8K 642 19
When Erin gets told she is Divergent, she follows her brother to Dauntless. When she does see Eric again, she has a boyfriend. And what happens when...