HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn

7.8K 507 209
By Isha_504

Hey Sunshines I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨Don't trust everything
You see,
Even Salt looks
like Sugar ✨

So now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Who said it didn't affect her??'

Only she knew how she kept her composure normal around him. Whenever he would come in front of her, her body would shiver just like it happened when he kissed on her back, on her tattoo.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror of her washroom. Water drops settled on her body indicating that she has just taken a shower. A drop of water glided over her neck to emerging down in the towel wrapped around her body.

'Why did he kiss me? Why did it affect me? Why did my body reacted like that? What were those electrifying sparks that ignited when he touched me? Why didn't I say anything to him? Why?', Many questions were swirling in her mind but there were no answers for them.

This has never happened that a man apart from her friends and family entered her personal space and got away without a punch on his face.

'Why didn't I punch him?', She thought in confusion.

(Is this girl serious right now?? 😑🙄)

Her mind wavered to his question.
"Who did this to you??"
She shivered just by thinking the way he said it. His voice was reflecting danger and anger. It was like he wants to rip out that person who did this to her.

'But why was he this much angry?', Again an unanswered question arised in her mind.

She traced the scar on her back, she looked at her face in mirror. She blinked and smiled cause now this scar doesn't make her shiver in disgust or fear.

Her smile widened, her eyes held pride cause she know that she has defeated that monster. The monster in her mind. The monster which would crawl in her skin in the past.

A 'ping' sound gained her attention. It came from her phone. She took her phone and saw Kabir has sent her a message to meet in Shivansh's office.
'Why he needs to meet me now? It's midnight.', She thought and got ready in her night wear.

She entered her brother's office and saw her friends there. Navya was sleeping in the couch without any care of the world. Shivanya took a water of glass from the table quietly and sprinkled some of it on Navya's face.

Navya woke up with jolt. "What-what happened??", She asked blinking.
"You slept that's what happened!", Shivanya said teasingly. "Shiviiii...", Navya whined as Everyone chuckled looking at her.

"So what happened??", Shivanya asked as she sat beside Navya who hugged her arm and kept her face on her shoulder.
"Someone called me and tried to blackmail me to tell your future plans in order to find your parents culprits.", Navya said.

"What did you said then??", Shivanya asked knowing her bestfriend.
"Fuck off!", Navya said grinning.
Shivanya chuckled and said, "You and your savage answers."

"It's a talent Shivanya. A talent. Not everyone have this.", Navya said smirking. "Ya..she is right. Our great Navya only has this talent.", Sid said scarstically. "What's with your tone?? You are making fun of me?", Navya asked narrowing her eyes at him.

Listening to her Sid gasped dramatically. "What?? How can I do that?? How can I make fun of you, The Great Navya Sharma?", Sid said dramatically. Everyone chuckled looking at them.

"Ok ok now both of you relax.", Siya said. "Tell him that not me.", Navya huffed folding her hands.
"But how did he blackmail you?", Shivanya asked. "My ex", Navya mumbled.
"What??", Shivanya yelled in shock.
Navya nodded.

"Then why did you-", Shivanya got interrupted by Navya. "Because you are my sister and no one is more important than that. Our bond is not even that weak that a mere bastard can break it!!", Navya said.

Her words brought comfort to Shivanya's heart. She is very grateful to God for sending these dumb people in her life as friends.
"Love you my dumbo.", Shivanya muttered as she hugged Navya. "Love you too babe.", Navya said grinning.

"So anything else??", Shivanya asked as she and Navya, both cuddled with each other. "Nothing.", Sid said shrugging his shoulders. They all looked at each other. Silence prevailed in the office.

"Let's go on a long drive.", Kabir excited voice broke the silence. They looked at each other with a smile and nodded. "I will go get the snacks.", Shivanya said and ran away from there. All four chuckled because they knew that Shivanya can leave anything but her food.

Shivanya entered the kitchen and started taking out the chips and biscuit packet from the cabinet. Choco chip cookies, that is her most favourite as her ma make them for her, was missing from the cabinet. She frowned and searched it everywhere. But she couldn't find it.

"Ma didn't make it this time??", She muttered frowning.

Only then Ace also entered the kitchen with an empty coffee cup in his hand. He frowned seeing Shivanya also there. Her lips formed in a cute pout, her nose red, her eyebrows scrunched together as her eyes looked accusing.
He got amused seeing her face.

She stomped her feet in annoyance and turned around. She got shocked seeing Ace behind her looking at her with amusement and with a small smile. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack??", She asked as she kept her hand on her chest just above her heart.

Ace frowned and came closer to her. "No, Why would I do that?", He asked in his gruffy voice. "Chill! I was just joking.", She said sensing the seriousness in his voice. Listening to her, his frown deepened and he came more closer to her. Shivanya glanced at him in confusion.

"Don't ever joke about your life! Never!", He seethed possessively, caging her between the cabinet and himself. She looked how his eyes became dark. His eyes held a crazy look. She gulped looking at them. His hot breath fell on her face. He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"Calm down.", Her voice reached his ears calming him instantly shocking him. Well it has happened before too.

He opened his eyes. She shivered as he placed his left hand on her waist as he was holding the empty cup with his right hand. He pulled her toward himself as her chest collided with his bulky one. She put her both hands on his chest trying to push him but he didn't budge.

She looked in his eyes.
Her dark brown eyes clashed with his stormy grey ones igniting sparks. Butterflies formed. A war happened inside his heart and Her fire melted his icy and cold heart. Her eyes did magic and caged him for forever.
She took his heart without his permission. It's wrong then why it felt so right.

He pulled her more toward himself so she has to stood up on his feet. She placed her both hands on his shoulder due to impact. Her eyes kept him captive. They were telling a story that he wants to know. He wanted to paint her in his colours. He saw his reflection in her dark brown eyes.

He leaned toward her face. She was looking at him atonished. "What are you doing?", She whispered. Her voice was so low that if he wasn't close to her, he would have missed it. Her voice snapped him to reality. He left her, gulping.
"Coffee", He whispered.

"Huh?!", She looked at him in confusion. "I wanted the coffee.", He said clearing his throat. She blinked her eyes in confusion as her brows scrunched together. She pointed toward his right hand which was holding an empty coffee cup and said, "Then what is this??"

He looked at her not knowing what to say. He opened and closed his mouth but no word came out of it. He cursed himself mentally.

She tried to stifle her laugh but couldn't as she burst into laughter forgetting what happened a moment ago.

And one again Ace King got mesmerized by Shivanya Singh Rathore. Her laugh was like a music to his ears. A smile formed on his face seeing seeing her.

"Your face!!", She said trying to control her laughter. He shook his head at her, smiling. She bite her lips to stop herself.

She looked at his smiling face. "By the way Mr. Emotionless, Smile looks good on you.", She said giving him her full blown smile.

He raised his brows in amusement listening his new name given by her.
"Mr. Emotionless?", He asked in confusion. She hummed. "I haven't seen you smiling around other's presence. I have only seen it when you are with me.", She said looking into his eyes.

He also looked in her eyes and whispered, "Perché solo tu mi fai sorridere."
She looked at him in confusion.
"I don't know Italian.", She said pouting. He chuckled and muttered a 'good' under his breath.
(Because you make me smile.)

"Oh shit! I will get late.", She cursed as she turned around to take all the food items. "Late for what?", He asked frowning. "Me and my friends are going on a long drive.", She said.
"At midnight?", He questioned.
She hummed.
He nodded and kept his empty cup in the wash basin.

"Oye..", She called him.

He turned around.
"Smile more.", She said and ran away from there. He chuckled looking at her retreating figure as his heart whispered 'Be safe' but his mind roared 'I will kill whoever will try to harm you.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
All five were sitting in one car. Sid was driving and Kabir was sitting in the passenger seat. Windows open, song is playing, cool breeze blowing making them shiver.

Shivanya opened the sun roof and stood up. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment. She just wanted to live in this moment. Only she knows how much she has craved this. A long drive with her friends, no tension, no rules, only them.

Her friends are very special to her. The memories she has made with them are special to her. They are like the light of her life protecting her from any darkness surrounding her. They are not just her friends, they are her family.

The family that she has grown up with. The family from whom she has learnt many lessons of life. The family that she will always adore. The family who always stayed with her, no matter what. The family which held a special place in her heart. The family who treats her like their own child.
The family which is special to her.

Sid parked the car. They got out and were mesmerized by the view.

They sat on the ground not caring that their clothes is getting dirty, with the food items. They all opened the cans of cold drinks that they have bought while coming. "Cheers!!", They all said in a chorus.

This night made their friendship more stronger than it was.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Seventh day of Shivanya's stay:-

It was raining and the younger clan was playing in the garden in the rain.
They were drenched but do they care?? Nahh

Bhavya looked at them and sighed. It's 11 a.m. and they are playing from half an hour.
'They will surely get a fever.'

Shivanya was also present there but she was not playing with them. She was just standing a little far away from Bhavya and was recording them playing on her phone. Bhavya looked at her with a heavy heart. Her heart pained seeing her daughter.

"Why don't you also go and play with them?", Bhavya asked standing beside her. Shivanya glanced at her and kept her phone in her pocket.
"I don't want to ma.", She mumbled. Bhavya sighed. She shook her head at her stubborn daughter.

To divert her mind Shivanya said, "Ma, please make choco chip cookies for me." She gave Bhavya her famous puppy eyes which was enough to melt heart. "Okay!!", Bhavya nodded her head smiling and went to kitchen to make it.

Shivanya looked at the rain and smiled. She loves rain. She loves to play under it, dance under it.

Some think rain as to be very gloomy and some enjoy it. She is on both sides. She believes that it's upon you and only you that how you want to see it. If you want it can be the confetti, celebrating the happiness that you fought and won an another day.

Or if you want it can be the tears of sky, crying with you, giving you a shoulder of comfort, showing you that you are not alone.

At last, what matters is how you look at it.

She sighed, the smell of wet soil, cool breezes of wind, and the sound of rain calming her down.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Siya and Ashley were in the kitchen. Siya was placing the cookies in the microwave that Shivanya wanted to eat as Bhavya has gone to the hospital for an urgent appointment her friend made with her.

"Dii from yesterday there is something in mind that is literally eating me out.", Ashley said. Siya looked at her and asked, "What?"
"Dii yesterday why your grandfather shouted on Shivanya di?? I don't think she was doing anything wrong.", Ashley asked frowning.

Siya sighed. "She did nothing wrong and dadu also knows it. But dadu doesn't like when someone yell while talking. Specially inside the home. He believes that there are kids in the home and it will affect them. He believes that we can do the discussion calmly too, not everything needs violence or shouting. And it's not the first time he has yelled on someone. It has happened before too. He has scolded us too before, infact he has yelled at Dadi too because of it.
And if dadi had raised her voice more yesterday, she would have been the one who has gotten the yelling from him.", Siya explained to which Ashley nodded.

"Can I ask one more question?", Ashley asked smiling sheepishly.
Siya chuckled and nodded. "Why no one said anything when someone would disrespect Shivanya di?? I have seen it before too. When That Tina was disrespecting her they didn't say anything!", She asked.

"Dadu doesn't say anything because he knows we can handle it and dadi doesn't say anything because she doesn't know whom to support. And in this matter dadi is wrong. No one can deny it.", Siya said.

"But why? Why would she not say anything?", Ashley asked.
"Because of Manipulation.", Siya answered. Ashley got confused.

Ashley wanted to ask more but didn't after seeing Siya's distressed face after her last question.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Adi, Xavier and Seb were standing near a window which was not very far from ground.

"If someone would jump from there he would certainly die!", Seb said.
"No no. He will not die. Their bones will break but die?? Nahh!", Adi said looking at the ground.

"Ya he is right!!", Xavier agreed with Adi. "He will die.", Seb said.
"He will not!", Adi said.
"He will!"
"He will not!"
"He will!"
"He will not!"
"He will!"
"He will not!"

"Why don't you guys just jump from here to confirm it?", A voice interrupted their bantering.
They turned around and Shivanya standing there.
They looked at her and laughed nervously.

"No no don't look at me. Go and jump. I mean you were discussing it with such seriousness i think this will come in your exams, right?", She asked scarstically.
"Who discusses this nonsense? Don't you guys have any work?", She asked in annoyance.

"Crazy", She muttered glaring at them.

Only then they heard a glass shattering voice. Shivanya turned around and saw Ace there and a maid. A glass shattered on the floor and the water on Ace's jeans.
"Are you blind or what? Can't you see?", Ace yelled at the maid who flinched.

Shivanya frowned. She moved toward them followed by the three monkeys.

"S-sorry!", The girl apologized.
"Sorry? Are you-", Ace got interrupted by Shivanya.
"Hey hey relax!", Shivanya said.
"You go and send someone to clean this.", Shivanya said to the girl who ran away instantly.

"And you? What is wrong with you? It's just a water.", Shivanya scolded Ace who clenched his jaw trying to control himself from lashing out on her. Firstly he can't find the whereabouts of Robert. Then that maid spilled the water on him and now Here she is scolding him.

Adi, Xavier and Seb gulped fearing that he will lash out on her or the worst hurt her. But they don't know one thing that his inner beast always got chained up on his own just by seeing a glimpse of her. His heart feels peace whenever he hears her voice.

He didn't say anything and just walked away from there clenching his fist.
Shivanya frowned seeing his retreating back.

"Dii.. don't worry. He is like that only.", Adi said. "What do you mean he like that only?", She asked.
"He doesn't like when someone messes up something, he just doesn't like it. And he would yell at them.", Xavier said.

"Doesn't his parents say anything to him??", She asked. They shook their head in no.
"They never interfered in his matter. He does what he likes. No one stops him.", Seb said shrugging his shoulders.

"He is spoiled, okay? His name is king it doesn't mean he rules the whole world.", She scoffed.
Not knowing that a certain person with a pair of stormy grey eyes was listening their conversation. He smirked listening to Shivanya's talk.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shivanya was going toward her room but a hand pulled her in a vacant room. She was about to scream but that person covered her mouth with his hand. Shivanya looked at the culprit, her eyes widened seeing Ace.

He removed his hand after sensing that she will not scream.
"What the heck?! Why did you pull me here?", The moment he removed his hand, her questions echoed in the room.

"So you think I am spoiled?", He asked ignoring her earlier question.
"Huh?!", She looked at him in confusion.
'Did he just pull me here to ask this?', She thought as she became a little angry.

"Are you serious Ace? You just pulled me here to ask this?", Shivanya yelled. "Sshhh..tesoro (Sweetheart). Just answer the question.", He said.
"Yaa..you are.", She said with a huff.
Ace looking at her in amusement.

"And what does that word mean?", She asked. "You really want to know?", Ace asked smirking.
Shivanya nodded her head.
"Then tell me what was the meaning of that poetry!", Ace demanded.

"Which poetry?", She looked totally confused. "The one you tell me that night!", Ace said.
Realisation dawned upon her as her lips formed in 'o' shape.

"First tell me that words meaning!", She said stubbornly.
Ace chuckled. "I will when the right time will come.", He whispered in her ear. His lips grazing her skin sending goosebumps to her body.

"Then I will also tell you when the right time will come.", She said as pushed him and got out of the room.
"Bye..Mr. Emotionless.", Shivanya shouted as she ran away from there before he could catch her.

He chuckled listening his new name.
"If I am Mr. Emotionless then you are Ms. Stubborn tesoro (sweetheart).", He mumbled chuckling.

On the way Shivanya got collided with Dhruv.
"Sorry " "Sorry" They both apologized at same time.

They shook their head and started going their ways. "Shivanya ", Dhruv called her. She looked at him. "How is Avi now?", He asked.
"He is ok!", She said showing him a thumbs up.

Dhruv nodded in understanding.
"I hate you.", He said.
"I hate you too.", She said.
They both looked at each other, nodded their head, and went away.

'After i talked to him that day he looks a little fine. I hope he become energetic like he used to.', She sighed.

<<<< Shivanya entered her parents room and saw Avi there sitting on the couch. Her guess was right. He is here in her parents room.

"Avi..", She called him softly.
He looked at her as she came and sat beside him. "What happened?", She asked. "Dii I am scared.", He mumbled. "Of what?", She asked.

"Dii that monster.", She gulped listening his answer.
"Di..that monster doesn't let me sleep. He beats me in dreams, always tells me that no one will believe me, that he will kill me.", He said as his eyes became teary, lips wobbled.

She hugged him, rubbed his back.
"No one will touch you from now on. I know I couldn't complete my promise before but not now.", She said.

She broke the hug and wiped the tears from his face. "Look Avi what I am going to tell you now is very important. I don't know if this will help you or not but please always remember it.", She said as he nodded.

"Don't forget what happened to you. I am not telling you to keep yourself in the past. I am telling you to always remember what happened to and know that you are very strong. You are strong that you fought every day. Never forget your past. Fight with your past and make your future better.", She said.

"Fight with that monster that lurks in your mind. Defeat him. That's the only way you can find peace. If you ever feel weak then call me. Your sister will be always there for you doesn't matter where I live.
Always remember Avi that we can only help you. You are the one who has to fight the real battle. Never accept defeat. You are way more stronger than that monster.", He started sobbing listening to her.

"You can cry.", Her three words and tears started flowing through his eyes.

She didn't stop her, just rubbed his back till he slept in her arms and surprisingly he didn't wake up from the nightmare that day.

At That moment Shivanya knew that her brother has already won half of the battle.>>>>

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kabir entered Shivanya's room and saw her sitting on the couch doing something on her laptop.

Kabir glanced at her laptop and saw that she was editing her videos.
"Fired Sid from his job?", He questioned. Shivanya chuckled and said, "No just I was free so I thought to do it."
Kabir nodded his head and sat beside her.

"I have some information.", Kabir said. Shivanya raised her brows indicating him to spill the beans.
"You were right. The person from whom you collided in the mall is in a gang and their symbol is that tattoo.", He said. Shivanya nodded her head with a frown laced on her forehead.

"I don't know who was the one who attacked Shiv as we have no clue about him but that person in the mall is the most trusted man of the boss of this group.", He continued.

"Can we meet him?", She asked.
"Every Sunday he go to his club. We can meet him there.", He said with a smirk.
Shivanya also smirked listening to him.

"By the way, Uncle And Aunty's anniversary is on Saturday, right?", Kabir asked. Shivanya nodded.
"You will attend it?", He asked worriedly. "Yes", She mumbled. "You know na there will be media-", Kabir got interrupted by Shivanya.
"Relax Kabir. I will go and that's for sure.", She said.

Kabir sighed knowing that now no one can change her mind. She is very stubborn.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yash's room:-

"Hello bro..", Yash greeted the RSR on call as they both started the game.
"You are here in the evening?", RSR asked as he killed their opponents.
"Ya.. exams are over na. So my mother thought to give me some break.", Yash answered. RSR hummed.

"And how is everyone in the family?", RSR asked. "They are good.", Yash said.
"Bro I have told you my about my family. Can you atleast tell me do you have any siblings or not? I mean I deserve to know that much, right?", Yash asked.

RSR chuckled.
"I have one elder brother.", He said.
"I also have three younger sisters but she is not my real sisters. They are like my sisters.", He continued.

"Ohh nice.", Yash said.
RSR hummed but his voice became a little low.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
1st Unknown POV:-

I was in private island right now. I was sitting in my wheelchair, smoking only then Ajay entered my room. Before he could say something I ordered him,

"Kill him"

How was the chapter?? Do you like it??

Favorite part from this chapter??

What do you think about the great thinking of our Shivanya??
*Please note the scarsam*

What happened to Shivanya in the past??

Do you like the way Navya is??

Do you like Our Mr. Emotionless??

How was their kitchen romance??
(We can call that romance right?)

Do you like the friendship of Double Trio??

Do you have any best friend??

Do you think Ace is spoiled??

Whom do you think has manipulated Devika??

Why AcYa only romance in night??
Don't they have to sleep 🙄

Who is Robert??

What is your opinion on RSR??

Do you like our Ms. Stubborn??

Do you like the hate bond between Shivanya and Dhruv??

What do you think about the advice Shivanya gave to Avi??

What is going to happen when Shivanya and The leader of the gang will meet??

About whom the 1st unknown person was talking about to kill him??

Do you guys want Kabir and Navya's book??

And lastly how are my Sunshines??

Please vote, comment and follow.
Share it with your friends.

Till next update, byeee...

Love, Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 2.6K 34
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...
116K 7.5K 29
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
699K 4.8K 7
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
86.6K 1.4K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...