Hurt | Remus Lupin

By soft_multi_fandom

Sara Finnigan, the older sister of Seamus, is in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. As she and her two b... More

~1~ A New Professor
~2~ Care of Magical Creatures
~3~ Sara's Boggart
~4~ Tea with Lupin
~5~ Hogsmeade
~6~ Sleepover in the Great Hall
~7~ The First Quidditch Match
~8~ Crippled Finnigan
~9~ Necklace from a Secret Admirer
~10~ Gryffindor's Win
~11~ The Quidditch Cup
~12~ Sara and Remus
~13~ Sara's Discovery
~14~ The Werewolf
~15~ Remus Departs
~16~ The Burrow
~17~ Table Crashers
~18~ Quidditch Campsite
~19~ IRELAND WINS
~20~ Death Eater Attack
~21~ Auror Training
~22~ The First Task
~23~ Date with Charlie
~24~ Yule Ball
~25~ The Second Task
~26~ Sara the Matchmaker
~27~ Cedric's Death
~28~ Aftermath
~29~ The Fight
~30~ Angry Reunion
~31~ Lies
~32~ Shitty Spy
~33~ Advance Gaurd
~34~ Harry's Arrival
~35~ Questions
~36~ Clean up
~37~ The Hearing
~38~ Prefect Party
~39~ The Apology
~40~ Kings Cross
~41~ What are we?
~42~ Run in with Percy
~43~ Birthday Party
~44~ Dumledore's Army
~45~ A Night to Remember
~46~ Snake Attack
~47~ Christmas at St. Mungo's
~48~ Cured!
~49~ Valentine's Day
~50~ Dumbledore's Departure
~51~ Harry in the fireplace
~52~ Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts
~53~ Hagrid and McGonagall's Attack
~54~ Battle At The Minsitry
~55~ After the Battle
~56~ The Dusley's
~57~ The Finnigan's
~58~ Family Dinner
~60~ Moving In
~61~ Anger
~62~ Full Moon
~63~ Harry's Suspicions
~64~ Christmas Eve
~65~ Percy's Big Fat Stupid Face
~66~ New Years
~67~ Ron's Birthday Surprise
~68~ Return
~69~ Dumbledore's Death
~70~ Shouting Match In The Hall
~71~ Proposal
~72~ Sara and Remus' Wedding Day
~73~ Rescuing Harry
~74~ Battle of the Harry's
~75~ Unexpected Death
~76~ Bill and Fleur's Chaotic Wedding

~59~ The Twins shop

473 12 0
By soft_multi_fandom

I was now moved back in with my family. I still visited Remus most days of the week, and sometimes he'd come over for dinner. 

"Hey Shay, Dean, it's Harry's birthday today so Remus and I are going to go see him. Want to join?" I asked as I buttoned up my coat. 

"No, it's alright. We're not really close with him." Shay said.

"Just let him know we say hi and we wish him a very happy birthday!" Dean said.

I nodded. I met Remus at the Burrow, and we all sat in the living room, while Mrs. Weasley cut up some cake. I was a little disappointed that everyone was sharing grim news today.

"There have been another couple of Dementor attacks," Remus announced, as Mrs. Weasley passed him a large slice of birthday cake. "And they've found Igor Karkaroff's body in a shack up north. The Dark Mark had been set over it – well, frankly, I'm surprised he stayed alive for even a year after deserting the Death Eaters; Sirius's brother Regulus only managed a few days as far as I can remember."

"Yes, well," said Mrs. Weasley, frowning, "perhaps we should talk about something diff—"

"Did you hear about Florean Fortescue, Remus?' asked Bill, who was being plied with wine by Fleur.'The man who ran –"

"– the ice-cream place in Diagon Alley?" Harry interrupted. "He used to give me free ice creams. What's happened to him?"

"Dragged off by the looks of his place." I said. I couldn't help but butt into the conversation with what I knew from things I hear or see at work.

"Why?" asked Ron

"Who knows? He must've upset them somehow. He was a good man, Florean." Bill said.

"Talking of Diagon Alley," said Mr. Weasley, "looks like Ollivander's gone too."

"The wand-maker?" said Ginny, looking startled.

"That's the one. Shop's empty. No sign of a struggle. No one knows whether he left voluntarily or was kidnapped."

"But wands – what'll people do for wands?"

"They'll make do with other makers," I said, eating some of my cake.

"But Ollivander was the best, and if the other side have got him it's not so good for us." Remus said sadly.

When we left, I turned to Remus. "I feel so bad, that must've been such a depressing party for Harry."

Remus sighed. "I know. I hope he likes our gift though."

Remus and I had gotten him a book on fancy and advanced spells.

"Anyways, I should get back to mam and Shay." I said.

"I feel like Seamus likes Dean." Remus said, as we walked.

"You're joking. You only realized that now?" I asked.

"Well, no. I figured it out back when I was teaching. I uh, used to always assign them to assignments together."

"Trying to do cupids work are you?" I laughed.

He smiled. "You could say that."

"I don't know anymore. I mean, I thought Dean felt the same way but now he's dating Ginny!" I cried.

"Yeah. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon."

"Speaking of the Weasley's, have you been to Fred and George's new shop yet?" I asked.

"No, I haven't."

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Right now?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, why not? It will get busier when people get their school lists I expect. Everyone will be in Diagon ally."

Remus finally agreed, and we Apparate to Diagon Ally.

We located the twins shop rather quickly. The shop was loud, with colours and things shrieking and popping. 

The right-hand window was covered with a gigantic purple poster with flashing yellow letters: Why Are You Worrying About You-Know-Who? You SHOULD Be Worrying About U-NO-POO –the Constipation Sensation That's Gripping the Nation!

Remus's mouth dropped open while I started laughing. 

"Oh my Merlin!" I howled.

"Come on, let's go inside." Remus said, smiling slightly. 

We walked into the door and I was immediately met with something zooming right past my face. 

"Fucking hell." I muttered, looking around.

There were boxes and shelves piled high to the ceiling, a lot of things I recognized from things they've sent me, or tried to get me to test out.

"SARA! REMUS!" George boomed out, pulling me into a tight hug, and then shaking Remus's hand.

"How was Harry birthday party?" asked Fred, coming up behind and hugging me, then also shaking Remus's hand.

"It was alright. You really didn't miss much to be honest." I said.

"Come, the twins looped their arms through mine. "Let us show you around. Follow up now Remus!"

I glanced back at Remus who was trailing behind, his eyes wide as he looked around.

"We have some Love Potions, our fake wands that turn into rubber chickens, Reusable Hangman...." Fred said, pointing to all the boxes.

"Wow." I whispered.

"And guess what." George said.

"What?" asked Remus.

"The Ministry bought five hundred Shield hats for all its support staff! And we're still getting massive orders!' 

"So we've expanded into a range of Shield Cloaks, Shield Gloves ..."

"Now we have a section dedicated to Defence Against the Dark Arts."

"Wow, that's truly something else boys." I was impressed. "I didn't even know the Ministry were ordering things from here!"

"We still have a lot more orders from them. They're probably still handing them out bit by bit." Fred beamed.

"This really is amazing." Remus said.

"Your mam must be proud!" I cried.

"She hasn't come by yet, but she said they'll all come have a look when everyone comes down here to buy their things for Hogwarts." George said.

"I'm going to have a look around." I said. "I want to see if I want to buy something."

"I'll come with you." Remus said.

"Happy browsing!" Fred smiled.

"One of us will ring you up when you've finished." George said, as the two twins walked away to greet new costumers.

"You know, I was a little bit skeptical about tis shop, but they have really outdone themselves!" I cried, as I admired everything. "Wouldn't you say?"

Remus nodded. "Oh yes. Oh look at this, Weasley's Wild Fires Whiz Bangs."

"I'm buying some." I grabbed two boxes.

Remus eyes me and chuckled. I ended up picking  a box of Skiving Snackbox, a box of Bang Bang Boggart Banger, and an Electirc Shock Shake.

"You are going to terrorize people.' Remus eyes all the boxes in my hand.

I shrugged. "Mostly on Shay to be honest."

"Sara!" Remus laughed and I grinned.

I went up to the counter.

"Wow, that's a lot." Fred looked happy.

"You can have it for free." George grinned.

I blinked. "What? No." I shook my head as I pulled out my pouch. "How much."

"No charge." Fred said firmly.

"How. Much." I narrowed my eyes. 

"No. Charge." George challenged me. 

"Come on boys, just tell me how much." I shook my head. 

"No." Fred crossed his arms. 

"Fine." I left the register, with Remus and the twins watching me. 

"Where are you going?" called out George.

I quickly looked at each of the items, and looked at the price tags. One thing about me, is I'm quick at math. After calculating everything, I went back and put money on the counter.

"How did you-" Fred started.

"I'm good at math." I said, pushing the money towards them and shoving my boxes in a bag to carry. "Back when I was in Muggle school, Maths was my best subject."

"Damn." George looked impressed. "But we really didn't want you to pay here."

"Yeah, you never have to pay here." Fred continued.

"Next time boys." I grinned, as I took my bag. "Anyways, we're about to head off. It was lovely seeing you two!"

"Bye Sara. Bye Remus." George hugged us both.

"Bye you two." Fred waved, rushing off to another costumer who had just watched in with her son, who was bawling his eyes out and pointing at something. "MUMMY I WANT TO GET THAT!"

I chuckled as Remus and I left the shop. 

"Well, I should really head off back home now. Mum might start to worry." I said.

Remus pressed a quick kiss to my lips. "I'll see you alter darling."

I quickly Apprated back home, and after answering another security question, my mam let me into the house.

"What's all that?" Shay asked, eyeing my bag.

"I went to the Weasley's Twins new shop in Diagon Ally, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes." I said, pulling out my new new to show them.

"It is a good shop?" asked Dean.

"Oh yes. When you go to Diagon Ally to get your school things, I'll be sure to bring you there." I promised.

And so, the next day, Mam stayed home while I took the two boys to Diagon Ally.

"Stay close to me the entire time, okay?" I said. 

They both nodded, the two of them pressing their bodies to me closely. We got their books, quills, ink, and Shay had to get new robes because he grew a lot over the summer.

"So, Dean, tell me more about Ginny." I said, as we sat on the side while Seamus talked with Neville, who was also getting new robes and they both were getting their fitting.

He shrugged. "Well. I asked her out almost right after we finished the school year. So now we're dating."

"Huh. I remember you saying you were having some confusing feelings about some relationship. You wrote that in a letter." I said.

"Oh. Yeah. That...." Dean trailed off, looking away. I noticed his eyes flickering to Shay, but he said nothing.

"Well, I hope everything's alright with Ginny." I said.

Once Shay got his robes, we went to the twins shop, where Shay and Dean bought as many things that they could afford. 

And then we were finally back home. "I'm so tired." I mumbled.

"Me too." Shay said.

"Shut up, you don't have your Auror training." I threw a pillow at him.

"I don't want to be one!" Shay cried.

The Next day, I dropped them off at the Train Station.

"Be good." I said, standing on the platform.

"We'll miss you." Shay said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Make sure you write to me, okay?" I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"Come here Dean." I opened my arms out to him. He hugged me tightly. "You too, write to me if you need anything okay?"

"Bye Sara!" 

They got on the train and I waved to them. I also waved to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, who spotted me.

I watched as the train turned around the corner and disappeared. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
19.2K 679 169
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, destined soulmates, are now entrusted with the monumental task of raising none other than the Children Who Lived - Harr...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
393K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...