Your life in Le Sserafim

By ShutUpAndStopTalking

You stood in front of the building, nerves growing every second. Then you went in for the most important day... More

a/n
playlist (will be updated)
CHAPTER 1: THE VERY BEGINNING
CHAPTER 3: A FRUITFUL DINNER
CHAPTER 4: THE TRAIN RIDE
CHAPTER 5: THE STRANGE WALK
MINI CHAPTERCHAPTER 5.5: WHO WAS THAT?
CHAPTER 6: THE AUDITION
a/n
CHAPTER 7: THE EMAIL THAT MEANT EVERYTHING
CHAPTER 8: ORIENTATION
CHAPTER 9: LEAVING
CHAPTER 10: ROOMMATES AND TRAINING
CHAPTER 11: DEBUT
CHAPTER 12: ONE MONTH LATERa/n pls read that in the spongebob voice
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14: YOU?
a/n
characters
CHAPTER 15: ANTIFRA- SORRY, ANTIROMANCE
CHAPTER 16: COULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP ALREADY:
CHAPTER 17: NO REGRETS, EVEN WHEN YOU'VE MESSED UP SO MUCH
CHAPTER 18: ARCADE (LoViNg YoU iS a LoSiNg GaMe):
CHAPTER 19: I CAN'T THINK OF A CHAPTER TITLE THAT SOUNDS DRAMATIC SO THIS IS IT:
CHAPTER 20: THE AFTERMATH:
CHAPTER 21: SO YOU GUYS MAY HAVE BEEN RIGHT
CHAPTER 22: WHERE WERE Y- OHHH .......OOOOOH
a/n
CHAPTER 23: IDEK WHAT TO TITLE THESE CHAPTERS ANYMORE
a/n
READ

CHAPTER 2: THE EVENTFUL OUTING

86 6 0
By ShutUpAndStopTalking

30 minutes later, y/n set her bike on the rack and ran up to her friends Chul-In and Ji-Young. "Hey! How are you two?" y/n called out. Her friends turned to her. "Great! We have a surprise for you!" Her friend Chul-In said. "We do?" Asked Ji-Young. Chul-In and Ji-Young, or as she was fondly called "Jinnie" (She is the oldest of the three, so this nickname is a combination of Ji-Young, and Unnie) are y/n's closest friends. Chul-In is a fellow violinist in the school orchestra, and Jinnie is in y/n's homeroom and history class. Chul-In loves to surprise her two closest friends, and will often rope one of the two others into her shenanigans. "What is it this time?" y/n asked, stifling a laugh.

"Oh, well, we know how you love to perform, and so..." Began Jinnie.

"I BROUGHT MY SPEAKER WE CAN DANCE TODAY!" Chul-In interrupted, too excited to hold it in. "You did?!" y/n exclaimed. "Thank you so, so, so much!" y/n had held a secret dream of becoming a kpop idol for years now, and the only people who knew this were Chul-In, Jinnie, and her best friend, but unfortunately, she was 6000 miles away, nor had they spoken in a few years. Ever since y/n had this dream, she danced and sang all the time. They decided to start with BTS's song "IDOL" to which they all knew the dance. BTS is a global sensation that y/n and her friends loved. They danced and laughed for a few hours before deciding to pay a visit to Ediya Coffee, for– well coffee(Americano~ joha, joha... joha~ if u know u know). As they walked to their bikes, they were stopped by a rather professionally dressed woman. Apparently, her name was Lee Soo-Yon, and she was a recruiter for Big Hit Entertainment. She had seen a good amount of their dancing, and was especially impressed with y/n's skills. With her friends cheering, y/n accepted a chance to audition to become a Big Hit trainee!

Later at Ediya Coffee, the friends buzzed with excitement for what would happen, when y/n noticed a voicemail from her mother. "Hi y/n, I won't be home until late, but the others are home and I have soup waiting for your dinner. I understand they do want you home by 5:00 tonight, so don't be late!" It was 4:15, and a 30 minute bike ride awaited her. "Hey guys?" y/n got their attention. "I just found out that my dad wants me home by 5, and it's 4:15, so I kinda have to hurry."

"Okay, don't worry about us, just go on and get home!" Said Jinnie. Thank goodness for understanding friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
901K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...