šžš§šœš”ššš§š­šž | šœ. š¬ššš¢...

By redferraris

šš—ššŽššŸššŽšš› šššš‘šš˜ššžšššš‘šš šššš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž šš šš˜ššžšš•šš šš‹ššŽ ššœššššŠšš—šššš’šš—šš šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ ššœšš˜ ššŒšš•šš˜ššœššŽ šššš˜ šš–ššŽ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
NEW BOOK
28
29
30
31

16

2.9K 92 42
By redferraris

[ PORTIMÃO, PORTUGAL ]
MAY 2021

THE RACE COMMENCED at 3 P.M. With her brand new camera lens, courtesy of Carlos, Reina was able to take some amazing pictures of the race. Although Ferrari had not performed as well as they hoped, the weekend was still thrilling and fans and teams alike had a great time. That evening, Charles tagged Reina in a series of pictures that she took, including race pictures, photoshoots, and candids.

-

❤️ Liked by charlottesiine and 552,838 others
charles_leclerc Fresh from the grid 💪 Thank you Portugal
📸: reinaamaral
View all 4,294 comments
charlottesiine 😍😍😍
charlottesiine @reinaamaral so talented ❤️
reinaamaral @charlottesiine thank you ❣️
user948 Forza Ferrari!!
scuderiaferrari That's our boy!!

-

iMessage
Unknown Number

Hello Reina

who's this?

Carlos

how'd you get my number?

I asked Luca for it

you've got to stop bothering that kid LOL

No promises
Do you have any plans for tonight?

i was going to go explore portimão a bit
maybe eat

Perfect
I will be at your room in 10 minutes

-

Reina slowly looked up from her phone. She smiled. This man was finding ways to weasel himself into every little bit of her life.

She slipped on her boots and checked her reflection. Her silvery dress matched with her messy hair and purse, and her makeup looked light and sleek.

Once Carlos arrived, Reina greeted him at the door.

"I feel like I've been here, at your room, more than I have at my own," said Carlos.

Reina shrugged. "Hey, you're the one who keeps coming. I guess you just can't get enough of me," she joked.

But instead of a retort or a joke of his own, Carlos scratched his neck and looked away. Reina noticed his reaction.

"Anyways, I was thinking of just walking around a bit. Exploring," she said, deciding to move past Carlos's silence.

That seemed to bring him back. "That sounds wonderful," he responded.

Reina smiled and grabbed her coat. "Listo?" (Ready?)

"Sí," he nodded.

The two headed out of the hotel and walked the streets of Portimão. The town was beautiful—it rested right on the shore, with many ports and boats in view from the paths down which they walked. Many lamps lit up the otherwise dark paths.

After a minute of walking in silence, Carlos decided to ask a question. "So... do you have a boyfriend?"

Reina blinked. "Hah- um... what? Why?"

Carlos shrugged. "Just wondering."

"No, no, I don't," she replied, still processing the sudden, personal question. 

Another minute of silence as Reina thought hard. Reina thought about all the random acts of kindness, the date-like nature of their hangouts, the accusations from Charlotte, his constant attention to her, and now, the question... then, it clicked.

"Oh my God," she said, smiling. She turned to face Carlos, stopping in her tracks. "You like me."

"Well, of course I do," said Carlos, who also stopped walking once he realized Reina was not moving. "You are a good person."

Reina shook her head. "No, not like that, dummy. You like like me."

"I don't know where you got such a crazy idea," replied Carlos, realizing what she meant. But, his flushed cheeks and lopsided grin contradicted him.

Reina nudged his shoulder. "Oh, come on! Just admit it!"

Carlos, still grinning, shoved his hands in his pocket, looking down, teetering on his feet. "I don't know."

Reina laughed. She pulled on his arm. "Come on, cariño, let's keep walking." (darling)

The two had a wonderful time, pointing at different buildings and staring at the stars above. They found some food to eat, which they happily munched on as they kept walking. When Reina's feet got tired, they found a park bench overlooking the sea, and made up stories about the adventures the boats docked there had been on. Carlos said that one of the boats was a pirate ship, and had fought many wars. When Reina asked what pirates used a yacht, he replied, "Rich ones." They continued to joke around, laughing and smiling, just letting their conversation take its own course.

It was nearly midnight when the two, arm in arm, began their slow trek back to the hotel.

Reina was looking up at a tall building when she suddenly felt a tug on her arm. Carlos had now stopped walking, and was looking down.

"Qué pasa?" asked Reina, trying to meet his eyes. (What's up?)

Carlos rubbed his lower lip, and then looked up to meet Reina's eyes. He stayed silent for a moment, which worried Reina. But then, he grasped her hands.

"Ve una cita conmigo." (Go on a date with me.)

Reina's breathing hitched. "What?"

"Me gustas, Reina. Me gustaste desde la primera vez que te vi en Ibiza." (I like you, Reina. I liked you since the first time I saw you in Ibiza.)

Reina felt her heart stop beating. She hadn't even realized it, but this is what her body had been yearning to hear since the moment she laid eyes on him. Now that she heard it, she realized how empty she was without it. Carlos's goofy, yet caring demeanor. His puppy eyes and his lovable smile. From the time he saved her in Ibiza to minutes ago on the bench overlooking the port. Every part of him was perfect to her. For four months she had gotten to know Carlos, and for four months, she had been falling for him. Her heart was screaming, dying to say yes. 

"I..." started Reina.

But then her mind interjected. She had only had her job for four months. The last time the public got a hold of her and Carlos, Reina nearly got in trouble with her work and her reputation took a hit. Was she willing to risk her job, which she desperately needed to survive, for this?

"Say yes," whispered Carlos, looking at her. 

Reina looked down. He lifted her chin up with his index finger, so there was no escape from his solemn eyes.

"I... can't," whispered Reina.

Carlos dropped his hand from her face and took a step back.

"Carlos..." she started.

He shook his head. "No. No, it's okay. It's fine."

"Carlos, let me finish," replied Reina, a little louder. "And I will only say this once."

He looked up to meet her eyes once again.

"Carlos, I want to go on a date with you. A real one. But not now," said Reina, giving a soft smile.

Carlos looked a little more hopeful, but confused. "Why?"

"We are both professionals with jobs," replied Reina. "But... my contract is for 2021. If you are truly serious, I will go out with you when my contract ends. I know it is a long time until 2021 ends, but-"

"Yes. Yes, I will wait," said Carlos eagerly, cutting Reina off.

Reina's eyes widened. "You will?"

"Reina, I have never met a person who makes me so comfortable and happy. Every time I am with you, all I see is a shining star. When I am without you, I can only think of you. I want to take you on a real date. A date that you deserve."

Reina ran into his arms and engulfed him in a hug. "Oh, Carlos."

He nested his head in her shoulders, lifting her up. The two stood in the street, in the dead of night, enjoying each other's embrace, as time stood still.

-

a/n

yes their relationship will move at a snail's pace but that's what makes it fun!! yw

thank you to @LiliLoveNutella and all my other Spanish-speaking readers for helping with my Spanish translations, and again, thank you for your patience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.6K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
61.2K 869 23
š–š”ššš­ š¢šŸ šš š†š«šžšžš¤ š š¢š«š„ š°šØš®š„š š£šØš¢š§ šš š«šššœš¢š§š  š š«š¢š šŸš®š„š„ šØšŸ š¦šžš§ ššš§š š¦šØš¬š­ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¦...
302K 6.4K 33
š—Ŗš—² š—°š—®š—» š˜€š—¶š˜ š—¼š—» š˜š—µš—² š—²š—±š—“š—² š—¼š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—Æš—²š—± š—§š—²š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš—² š—®š—¹š—¹ š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—²š—®š—暝˜€ š—¶š—» š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—µš—²š—®š—± š—”š—»š—± š—œ'š—¹š—¹ š˜€...