That time I got reincarnated...

By Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... More

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-108
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

Ch-103

1K 47 3
By Azatoth14

Hinata's POV

"What do you mean?" Ruminas-sama asked Rimuru.
"I mean exactly what I said. But, before that, I have to confirm something."
"Confirm something?"
"Yes. Why did you make your base here at Ruberios?"

"Huh? What type of question is that?"
"After Night Rose burnt down, why did you make your base here? At the time, Ingrassia was not there. It would have been better to make your base there. It is also not close to any other demon lords territories."

"..." Ruminas-sama just stood there with her mouth open, hesitating to answer.
"It was Chloe who told her to do so." I answered on behalf of Ruminas-sama.

"Why did Chloe tell you so? I have guessed it already, but did she say because I had told her?" Rimuru asked.
"That- I-I am not sure. I never asked. But I guess it was too make sure that the time line didn't get disturbed?"

"There is that, but the main reason is something else."
"What do you mean?" Ruminas-sama asked.
"Ruins. When you came here, were there any ruins here?"
"Huh? What do you- wait. There were. How do you know?"

Rimuru took out a book from his storage.

"Because of this." The book he showed had the title 'Relics of the past'.

"There used to be a civilization here, which was destroyed. We don't care about the civilization that much though. Let's return to what we were discussing. If I am not wrong, you can get stronger if you go into the ruins."
"Huh? How can going into the ruins make me stronger?" Ruminas-sama asked.
"You will understand once you go there. Also, don't take anyone with you. They will only be a burden for you."

"And how do I know this isn't a trap?"
"I don't need to setup such a roundabout way to defeat you. I can defeat you head on. Why would I set up a trap?"
"Fair point."

"Well then, good luck. Right. I am only giving you the chance to get stronger. Whether you take it or not, depends on you." Rimuru says that as he gets up and walks out of the room. I just noticed, but he didn't teleport. I wonder why? Knowing him, I wouldn't even be surprised if he said it was to make up the mood.

I looked towards Ruminas-sama and she seemed to be in some deep thoughts.

"What are you going to do Ruminas-sama?"
"Hmm. I am not sure. But, it is worth a try. My power has reached a bottleneck for the past few decades, if something can be done, then why not?

Leaving all that aside, why don't you come to my room? Let's enjoy ourselves a bit." Ruminas-sama said with lustful smile.

"I will humbly like to refuse. If you can tease me like that, then I am sure you will be fine." I said as I left the room.

Rimuru's POV

After telling Ruminas what to do, I quickly go back to Ingrassia. It doesn't take too long for the sun rise. I guess I spent a lot of time in Ruberios. As the sun rose, I quickly got ready to go to the meeting. After wearing a formal suit, the demon lord one which was modified a bit, I came out of the inn. What I saw there surprised me to some extent.

Testarossa wat playing around with a few kids, around the age of 5 or 6. I didn't notice this earlier, but Testarossa is the type to actually help things grow than break them down. I looked at them from far away, not wanting to disturb them, but all things had to come to an end.

"Ah! Rimuru-sama. I see that you are ready. Let's go. Alright kids, I have to go." Testarossa said as she spotted me.

"Ehh! No way."
"Stay with us some more."

The kids didn't want her to leave. Well, kids don't lie. She really is quite kind.

"I told you, didn't I? You all have to be good kids now. I will come see you later."

"Promise?"
"Promise." All the children said.

"You are quite attached to them, aren't you?"
"Haha. I have nothing to say to that Rimuru-sama."

Both me and Testarossa them went to the meeting. I was greeted by a lot of the members. Those who knew me, knew that I don't like long pointless conversations, so they kept it short. While there were those who were knew, and didn't know much. Regardless, they were all quite nice and cooperative. Must be Testarossa's work.

The meeting went without much of a hitch. Official declaration of Tempest defeating the Empire was released. The Empire-Tempest peace treaty was not decided, but it was obvious that it would come. As such, nothing much out of the expected happened.

Nearly two hours after the meeting began, it came to an end. With this, only the main reason I came here is left. I really need to know what is going on about the situation of Ingrassia mobilizing their magic inquisitors in Laverra.

Just as the meeting was about to adjourn, I gota thought communication from Benimaru.

'Rimuru-sama. Something happened at El Dorado. We are unable to communicate with them.'
'Is Diablo still there?'
'Hai. Diablo and all the engineers are still there.'

<Warning. The barrier around Ingrassia had shattered.>

'Tch. Benimaru, I have some problems here as well. Send anyone you see fit to help under the pretext of saving the engineers.'
'Undrstood.'

*Crack*

As the voice of the barrier shattering resounded, the representatives took quick actions. In an orderly fashion they all left without creating more chaos. Hinata's also quickly came down from the viewing platform.

"Give me a quick report." Hinata said to one of her subordinates.
"Hai. It appears some monsters have managed to invade. Each one of them is atleast a B-class monster. Some of them are even as strong as A-class monsters. And the one leading them is S-class."

"This is? Too much. Don't you think?" Hinata asked while looking at me.

"The timing. It can't be a coincidence."
"True. Let's go and see."

All three of us, me, Hinata and Testarossa quickly made our way through the crowd, killing the monsters which came in our way.

"Quick, run. That monster is right behind you, Illia." A child screamed with tears in his eyes. If my memory serves me correctly, he was one of the kids with Testarossa. The other kids with him were also the same ones.

Another kid, who had fallen over tried to get up, but the monster would have got to him before he could even get up. But, Testarossa made swift work of the monsters.

"Are you all alright?" Testarossa asked as she called healing magic on the kids.
"O-onee-chan."
"It's alright. You all should go to a safe place." Hinata said as she walked to them.

"Knight captain?" The boy said looking at Hinata with tears still in his eyes.
"Yes. I am here, so you don't need to worry. Take shelter."

The boy just nodded and took the others with him.

"I never thought I would see a primordial save a human." Hinata commented.

Testarossa just started silent and didn't reply to it. We then continued to move towards the place where their leader was.

Once we reached the central plaza, the main leader became clear.

"Kukukuku. You all look so delicious. I am sure I will get a lot stronger after eating you." Vega said. If it wasn't for Yuuki's information, I wouldn't have identified him. He was once his subordinate, after all.

"So you are finally here, Hinata and that stupid demon lord." A man said. I hadn't even noticed him. Well, it's not my fault. He is just too weak.

"Reiner. I thought you were in prison."
"I was. What do you even know, bitch. I had to suffer so much, but it all comes to an end today. I will take my revenge."

"Let's get rid of you, shall we?" I say as I was about to launch some of my aura at him, but I suddenly had an odd feeling.

I quickly put up barriers on my right side and blocked it with my arm.

*Thud*

A sound echoed as something collided with my right arm.

<Report. 12% damage to multi-dimensional barrier. Initializing reconstruction.>

"Tch. So you are here as well, Michael?"
"Hahahaha. Yes I am. Let's settle our score, shall we ?" Michael said as he opened a portal.

"If we fight here, we will destroy everything, won't we?"
"That's oddly considerate of you."
"Don't mind me."

It could very well be a trap. No. It most probably is a trap. But I will have to go.

"Hinata, Testarossa. Take care of things here."
"Don't order me." Hinata said as I passed through the portal.

----------------------

I hope you guys liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.6K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
29.5K 931 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
69K 1.5K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
12.3K 531 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...