Secrets In Peach soda (George...

By cheesesoot

This is heavily inspired by the one-shot book "Georgebur one-shots" by @apppples123 ( go check them out) But... More

chaper 1. first day for Vice president
Chapter 2, starlights
Chaper 4 phase 1
chapter 5 Phase 2
chaper 6 Phase 3
chaper 7 phase 4
chapter 8 Peach soda
chapter 9 plum soda
chaper 10 dentalaxies
chapter 11 You're mine.
chapter 12 phaze 5 (PLAN CANCELLED!)
chapter 13. it's your fault.
chapter 14 we're friends.
chapter 15 approved
chapter 16 smoothie
chapter 17 jealous
chapter 18 mother approved
chapter 19 Ranboo's past.
chapter 20 Jazz and classical.
chapter 21 Movies.
chapter 22 The king and i
chapter 23 Transfiguration
chapter 24 The blad and the blob.
chapter 25 dumbass
chapter 26 our outing.

Chaper 3 chess

101 6 4
By cheesesoot

Yooo guess who's back?? Back again?? CHEESESOOTS BACK, BAKC AGAIN!! -Eminem

Anywhooo, this chapter is a handful ig.

Time; 19:22 June 27th 2023

...

It had been 2 months of dating Dream and George was having the best time of his life. He would get kisses on the cheeks and cuddles on the weekend they did everything together. George felt like he could forget all his problems with him, like they didn't exist.

But for Wilbur and his revolution was growing stronger by the second, their plans had changed and gotten better and better. They were really close, to their plan. they decided that they should change the timing of their plan, and they've divided as phases.

Phase 1: The note.

Phase 2: The unannounced speech.

Phase 3: Posters go up.

Phase: 4: make sure everyone likes them.

Phase 5; win.

It was as simple as they made it to be at all, they were needed to be smart, needed to act smart. Their plan was meant to be swift and keen. Wilbur had to be a good leader. He closed his locker, he turned around to see that he has a free period. He smiled faintly and went to the library, as he brushed threw the book covers and looking on what he should read he went wondering, wondering into his thoughts to distract himself.

As he went thew the book shelves, he's thoughts drifted to George. He was thinking of how he is, just a day ago he saw his grades going a bit lower then the average he got. He would normally see him third in the board for their grades, obviously it was Technoblade on top and wilbur as second but George was always as smart. But he had seen him go to a third to a sixth. It made him wonder what was keeping him so busy?

He also went back to old memories about George. Remember how he was always attentive, even if he was a quiet person in school and never really talked to anyone, he was still admired by women and a bit by men. Wilbur never really thought of it, he always just looked upon George, he didn't think about the others worth or who he really was. He didn't even notice of how he looked.

He only now took accountability to remembering George's jawline, how he would change his hair every few months or so. How he curled his lip when he concentrated enough.
If he had only seen how he smiled when he blushed.

He's walking came to stop as he bumped into a shelf. He came to a realized and he felt his face heat up. He didn't expect himself to be distracted over someone... especially George.

He sighed and looked at the book he was still pointing at. It said,
"Book of love." He groaned softly.

"Comedic timing." He muttered, he left that section of the library and went to the main one, the study section.

As he walked, he's mind travelled back to George- and his grades. He wondered why they were going so low. He then wondered on Dream. He and George was dating, maybe that explains it. He really didn't enjoy Dream. Dream had been president since freshman, how does that work? Yes he was a great leader, and yes he was a great asset to everyone, but he started to use that power, take advantage.

Wilbur and Tommy noticed and soon their friend group notcied aswell and that's when they started, they started their plan.

Wilbur sat by the chess board. He sighed sitting by the black side of the board, he twiddled with the pawns. He moved a pawn up, and suddenly as he leaned back into the chair thinking more, he held his cheek. The white pawn moved and he's eyes moved up and look at who was there.

It was George, he's eyes went more confused as ever, but he looked at where the white pawn was and he moved played a black pawn.

It was absolute silence, George was holding a book as he played, soon after some time, George was sitting across from Wilbur. Both really was too into cheese to even notice each other.

There was a few Snickers and a few quiet groans but it was nice playing cheese was someone. And Wilbur didn't expect it to be George. But in their game, Wilbur almost got George in checkmate, Wilbur grinned as he looked up at George. George just gave him a teasing smile back and outwitted him.

"Check." George said, it was the first word they've actually said.

Wilbur smiled faded away as his finger lied on his chin, he wondered, he played a move he thought was sure to win.

George played a piece fast, "checkmate." George smirked.

Wilbur's eyes widened but he wasn't really surprised, he looked up to George and saw him standing up. As Wilbur was about to say something he was interrupted by a soft yell, it was their Position teacher.

"Where the hell have you two been?! Do you know you've been here for 2 hours!" She said.

Wilbur and George didn't even realize that they've been playing for so long.

"Sorry Mrs-" "I don't want to hear it, you've been sitting here playing chess?? Good for playing something very smart like but gosh damnit, pick something that's less time consuming. You both have detention for missing my class. You know how hard the class is. I've expected more from both of you."

"What but Mrs!" George tried defending.

"I said I don't want to hear it." George and Wilbur sighed.

Their teacher left as they stood in silence.

George sighed and started to walk away. Wilbur quickly got his bag and walked away aswell.

...

"Hey George!" Quackity called out as George sat next him and Sapnap in the cafeteria.

"Where were you today? You weren't in positon class." Sapnap asked as he took a bite out of his apple.

"I was playing chess." George shrugged. "Where's Dream?"

"He's busy with Skeppy. But with who you were playing with?" Sapnap asked.

"Uh- well, that tall guy who wears that red beanie?" George answered forgetting Wilbur's name.

"Wait? Like Wilbur? Wilbur soot??"

"Yeah, that guy! Wilbur, he and I was playing chess together. He was really good but I beat him." George said smiling, he turned to his friends, their faces were full of shock.

"What-?" "Hey guys, what up with them George?" Karl asked as he drank some water.

"George, played chess with...with Wilbur soot." Sapnap said slowly.

Karl almost choked, having the same reaction as Sapnap and Quackity.

"What? What's the problem with him?" George asked.

"George, Dream hates Wilbur. Their enimes." Karl said.

"What? How could that be if they haven't even really met." George asked.

"Well Wilbur was the only guy who didn't like Dream being president. So Dream tried winning him over but it didn't work and Dream dislikes him for that." Sapnap explained.

"Don't mess with Wilbur, he's bad news. Dream wouldn't like you too. But Wilbur is pretty hot-" Quackity was interrupted by Sapnap punching his arm.

"What!? I'm speaking the truth!"

Quackity and Sapnap started bickering, as they were, George looked off to the distance to see Wilbur walk into the cafeteria and talk to his friends.

Whats so bad about him?

...

"WHAT!?"

Wilbur's friends all yelled as Wilbur mentioned his day with George.

"What? It's only George-" and that's when it hit Wilbur.

"Wilbur, that's literally the enemy-" Tommy said.

"Yeah and you said it yourself don't go near them." Tubbo reminded.

"What did you guys even talk about?" Ranboo asked.

"Stop it!" Wilbur felt a bit overwhelmed and annoyed. He's friends calmed down a bit.

"We didn't even say anything. The best thing we said was checkmate for him beating me in chess." Wilbur said, sighing.

He's friends went all thinking mode. "I guess that's okay but why didn't you say anything?" Tommy asked again.

"I don't know, " Wilbur leaned back, "I was just playing with the chess pieces and I moved one up and I didn't even notice that he was around and he played a piece and we started playing. We didn't even realize the time and then Mrs Xenophilus yelled at us cause we stayed there for 2 hours." Wilbur chuckled.

Everyone was silent, they all looked at Wilbur very confusingly. But then tommy burst out in laughter. "You lost!?"

"Hey! He was better then me." He rolled his eyes.

"One heck of a date?" Eret chuckled.

"What!? It was not that at all!"

He's friends kept on teasing him, he didn't even realize he's face was heating up again. He rolled his eyes from another joke, but then his eyes wondered back to George.

He saw he was looking at him aswell but George quickly turned away seeing a bit mushroom grow from his shoulder. He's eyes softed in curiosity.

Was he- wait no-? Maybe he was just looking or his boyfriend. Probably that.. Wilbur denied it and shrugged it off.

...

Heyyy sorry, I was just doing some stuff that's why it took long to give you this chapter. lol

Time: 4:23am June 30th.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2M 69K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.9K 398 15
/KV/ Taekook (Unicode & Zawgyi)