MAMI ✔️

By LyssahTraicey

After Hannah's brother dies in prison while on an undercover mission for the FBI she starts exchanging letter... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Forty

9.2K 417 32
By LyssahTraicey

SANTIAGO'S POV

I hold Hannah in my arms as we ride at the back of Jada's car on the way home from the hospital. Tom is driving while Jada is riding shotgun. Ben and Renee were with us at the hospital but they had to take baby Taylor home.

The doctor cleared us both and gave us the okay to go home though I will have chest pains for a few days due to getting shot but other than that I am fine. So glad Tom made me wear that Kevlar vest. And to think I almost said no.

I kiss Hannah's forehead feeling the bump from the cut Arturo gave her. They had to stitch her up but they assured me that the scar would fade. I don't want Hannah bearing any physical marks that will remind her of the ordeal she suffered today. If Arturo weren't already dead I would have enjoyed putting a mark on him for hurting my girl.

"Home sweet home." Tom declares parking on the curb since the food truck Hannah bought me is blocking the driveway.

We all exit the car and I make sure to grab my bag from the trunk.

"Wow, this was quite a purchase." Tom declares as we all stand outside looking at the food truck.

"Shit I forgot about this." Hannah exclaims turning to look at me."Are you angry? "

"Jada already told me about it this morning and I kind of suspected you would do it so I am not mad. Though I will reimburse you for it." I answer.

"That's okay, I'm just glad you like it." Hannah says with a relieved smile.

I kiss her forehead and hug her tight. I am so blessed to have her and after today I am never letting her out of my sight.

I stand aside when Jada pulls Hannah into her arms to pat her down for the tenth time tonight to make sure that she is okay.

"Jada I'm fine." Hannah laughs pushing her best friend away.

"You were kidnapped Hannah! Do you know how worried I was?" Jada whispers looking like she's about to cry again.

She's already cried three times, once when Hannah and I were taken to the emergency room to be checked up on, once after our results came out clear and during the drive over.

"I know, I was scared too but I'm okay now." Hannah assures her.

While they are having their moment I pull Tom to the side.

"Who shot Arturo?" I ask him.

"I did. I'm sorry it had to come to that." He apologizes.

"I don't give a fuck about him, what I'm concerned with is that you had to shoot him in the first place. He almost killed Hannah. I thought the operation was full proof." I demand.

"It was and thanks to you it was a success. We'll deal with the agent who cuffed him, don't worry." Tom assures me.

"I hope you do. Thank you for coming through today. I couldn't have done it without you." I express.

"Hannah is my sister, it's my duty to protect her and now you're family too. Arturo is dead, La lobo is done and now you get to move on and have your happily ever after." Tom encourages.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. Thank you for making it possible." I appreciate him.

"Anytime." Tom answers hugging me.

I hug him back grateful that I have him in my corner now.

We all say our goodbyes and they let us go in to get some rest as long we we all agree to meet at Ben's tomorrow night for drinks. Hannah is going to get a few days off from the hospital. Even though she's not physically hurt, a few days will do her good.

I use my key, the one she gave me a few days after I was released to let us in since she doesn't have her keys.

"It feels like I haven't been here in weeks yet I was here yesterday." Hannah says as I lock the door behind us.

We ate at the hospital so we go directly to the bedroom.

"I'll go take a shower. Care to join me?" Hannah asks kicking off her shoes.

Jada brought us a change of clothes at the hospital after my brilliant idea to push us into the pool.

"I'd love to but I want to call Diego, I know he's worried sick." I reply.

I already texted him to tell him that we are safe but I know he's waiting for me to call.

"Okay, send him my love." Hannah replies.

"I will." I nod at her.

She kisses me gently and I savor her lips grateful that I am getting to do that after the nerve wracking twenty four hours we've had.

She walks into the bathroom while I take off my shoes and hoodie retrieving my phone from my pocket.

I take a seat at the edge of the bed and call Diego. He picks up immediately as if his phone was in his hand waiting for me to call.

"Hermano."

"Santi! Are you okay? Is Hannah okay?" He rambles quickly.

It's clear from the tone in his voice that he was crying at some point.

"I'm okay baby brother don't worry and so is Hannah. We're back at her place." I answer.

He sighs in relief. "Thank God, I was really worried. The raid is all over the news but there's no mention of you or Hannah. They say Arturo is dead though. Is that true?"

"Yes, Tom killed him after he tried shooting Hannah but he missed and shot me instead." I reply.

"You said you were okay!" Diego asks beginning to panic all over again.

"I am, I was wearing Kevlar. I'll have chest pain for a while and I'm bruised but it didn't go through." I assure him.

"That was close."

"Yes it was but we're okay. Get some rest hermano, all of that is behind us. I'll call you tomorrow but now you sleep." I command him.

"Yes Santi. Te amo."

"Te amo hermano." I hang up and hold the phone close for a moment.

Today could have gone so wrong. Diego is already an orphan, if I'd died he would have been all alone in the world. That's why I am so glad that Arturo and La lobo is done. Diego has been worried about me for far too long.

I pull my bag closer to find a pair or sweatpants to change into. I would love to join Hannah in the shower but I am too tired. The ring box falls out and I open it to reveal the ring. I was going to propose to Hannah once I got back but she's already been through enough. I'll still propose but I want us to put her kidnapping behind us first.

I hear the water turn off so I put the ring back in the bag. I change out of my jeans into into a pair of sweatpants.

Hannah joins me back in the bedroom ten minutes later with dry hair, a clear face, wearing a fluffy bathrobe.

"You look warm." I comment.

"And you look sexy." She smiles sitting on my lap.

I hold her, my hands going to her ass and giving it a firm squeeze. Hannah smiles and loops her arms around my neck pulling me closer. She kisses me and I kiss her matching her tempo.

Every feeling I'd bottled in from the moment Arturo called me comes bubbling out. I have no idea that I'm crying until I taste the tears on my lips. Hannah does too and pulls away looking at me puzzled.

"Cesar, what's wrong?" She asks swiping my tears away.

"I almost lost you today." I reply.

If I hadn't pulled her behind me on time, the bullet would have struck her and she would have died since she wasn't wearing any protective gear.

"I'm here." She assures me peppering kisses all over my face.

She doesn't stop until I smile at her. "Your faith in me is inspiring."

"Only for you. I knew you would save me because you told me that you would." She replies.

"I will always be here for you, always." I promise her.

Hannah is the best thing to ever happen to me and I'll be damned if I let anyone take her away from me. I will give my own life before I let anyone come between us.

"I know." Hannah smiles recapturing my lips once more.

I am tired but other parts of me don't get the memo as I feel my dick spring to life.

"Mami." I moan pulling back so I can look into her face.

I want to make sure that she is okay before we go any further.

"Move in with me?" She declares before I can say anything.

"What?!" I choke out thinking I've heard her wrong.

"Move in with me or lets sell this house and buy our own together." She repeats.

She's serious.

Of course I have thought about Hannah and I moving in together but it's always been after we get married not before and I haven't even proposed. Maybe I should just propose now? But no, that would be so unromantic.

"Mami calm down." I coo her at her.

"I want you to move in with me." She insists.

"But baby, it's barely been a month." I remind her.

The thought of us living together is exciting but I don't want Hannah to feel as if we are moving too fast. There is still time for us to do all these things but then again I already have an engagement ring so maybe I'm the one who is moving too fast.

"Are you saying no?" Hannah asks with a pout tilting her head back to get a good look at my face.

"I just want you to be sure." I reply.

"What I am sure of is that I never want to be away from you ever again. I want to come home to you at the end of every shift and wake up in your arms. You've spent more time here than at your apartment anyway. We also have an extra bedroom for Diego." Hannah explains.

She makes a good argument. When I think of home I think of Hannah and not my apartment.

"This is your home." I point out.

"Then we can get another together." She insists.

"Would you be willing to leave all the memories you have created here with your brother, with your friends?" I ask her.

I know Darius bought this house for them and left it to her in the will. I can't ask her to give this up.

"For you yes, Darius will always be with me in my heart and my friends will follow me wherever I go." She replies.

"Have you even thought about this?" I ask just to be sure before I give her my answer.

I don't want Hannah regretting this as soon as we move in together. When we do I want it to be forever.

"No it just came to me but I don't need to think about it. Don't you want to live with me?" Hannah asks looking betrayed that I keep finding reasons to say no.

"Of course I do." I assure her.

I want this I just want her to be sure.

"I can understand if it's too much. You were just released so you might need your space after spending the last three and a half years with six hundred roommates." Hannah consoles.

I shake my head and kiss her nose. "There's nowhere I'd rather be than here with you."

"So will you move in with me or are we getting our own place?" Hannah asks her eyes sparking up with excitement.

"I love your house and we can make it our home. I don't want to uproot your whole life when it will be easier for me to just move." I answer.

"Is that a yes?" She inquires needing confirmation.

"Yes." I nod.

Hannah squeals excitedly and launches herself at me kissing me. I fall back onto the bed with her on top of me laughing as she kisses me.

After she calm down and stops moving only then to I realize that her bathrobe hss ridden up and my sexy girl is naked underneath.

Hannah doesn't even try to cover up as she deepens the kiss and tugs at the hem of my t-shirt, an indication that she wants it off.

"Mami are you sure? It's been a long day." I ask her.

"Yes I'm sure, now take your pants off." She demands.

I laugh but do as she's asked nonetheless taking off my t-shirt and pants leaving me in a pair of boxers that she orders me to take off as well in one single look.

She takes off her bathrobe so that now we are both naked.

"I missed you." I whisper as I run my hands over her back.

"I missed you too. Can we skip the foreplay tonight? I need you too much." Hannah requests me.

"I am all yours mami." I reply kissing her.

Hannah smirks and reaches between us. When her cold hand wraps itself around my cock, I hiss at the pleasure and my hips jerk forward making my head rub against her clit. I can feel how wet she is and I know that she's ready for me.

I help her out by lifting her off me, giving her the space to align my hard leaking mushroom head with her vagina. We both watch in awe as my whole length disappears into her. We moan simultaneously as I am buried in her to the hilt.

"Don't move yet, I want to enjoy this." I plead with Hannah, holding her in place.

She nods and kisses me biting my lower lip with her teeth urging me to open up wider for her. I knead her ass as I enjoy the feeling of her pussy walls contracting around my dick. Her bare breasts are brushing against my chest so I lower my head to capture one of her nipples into my mouth.

I sit up with Hannah still in my lap and this new position drives me further inside her making her moan out loud in pleasure.

"You're so beautiful." I praise brushing her braids to the side so I can see her graceful neck.

I make sure to pay special attention to both her breasts leaving the nipples dark and hard with need.

"Can I move now?" Hannah asks her voice strained.

"Yes you can move." I reply.

Hannah smiles and braces herself holding onto my shoulders for support. My hands cup her ads as I aid her movement as she rides me. Her tits bounce in my face and its the most beautiful sight I am blessed with.

I kiss mark every inch of her skin that's available to me.

"Cesar, fuck." Hannah cusses when I bite her nipple.

Her movements slow down and I realize that she is getting tired so I flip us around so that now I'm on top with her lying under me. I lift her legs up so I can see her her vagina as well as her ass. I run the tip of my cock teasingly over her entrance making her mewl in protest.

"Stop teasing me." She growls when I put the tip in only to pull it back out.

She's protesting this but I can tell that its turning her on as more juices are leaking from her vagina. Unable to stop myself, I sit back on my hunches and bury my face in her pussy.

Hannah cries out loud tugging at my hair as my tongue laps up her juices. She tastes divine so I delve in further fucking her with my tongue as my thumb rubs over her clit.

"Fuuuck" Hannah orgasms without warning, more juices leaking from her and I take it all in like I am drinking from the fountain of life.

Her legs shake but I keep holding them up. I don't give her a moment to recover as I slide my dick back in her easily aided but her recent orgasm. I fuck her life my life depends on it, hard and fast her moans urging me on.

"Please Cesar." Hannah begs.

I oblige and rub her clit with my fingers. When her stomach muscles go staut and her legs start shaking I know she is close so I maintain the same temp.

She comes with a scream her walls tightening around my dick triggering my own orgasm. I release into her, letting her ride our her climax before I sink back down onto the bed and pull her on top of me.

Hannah sighs happily and kisses my chest.

"You're going to need another shower." I comment when I notice that we're both sweating.

"You shower, I am going to sleep." Hannah says with a yawn.

I smile and pull the covers on top of her knowing that she's had a long day and needs the rest.

"I love you." I whisper kissing her hair.

"Say it in spanish." Hannah requests.

I chuckle lightly but indulge her nonetheless. "Te amo mami."

"You're never allowed to say I love you in English ever again." She demands.

"Si mami." I reply kissing the top of her head.

"Your Cuban accent is so sexy. Will you teach me Spanish?" She asks me.

"Of course but you're sleepy." I reply.

"Please Cesar." She begs even though I can tell that she's almost falling asleep on me.

"What do you want to know first?" I ask giving in.

"How do you say, 'make love to me all night'?" She mumbles suppressing a yawn.

"Hazme el amor toda la noche. " I answer.

"Fuck that's hot but it's too long. What's my king in Spanish?"

"Mi rey."

"Te amo mi rey." She says making me smile.

"Te amo mi amor." I answer.

She drifts off to sleep a minute later, her breath evening out. I turn of the lights, cover us both properly and hold her tighter as I join her in dreamland.

We overcome the biggest hurdle in our relationship today and I am glad that at the end of it we were victorious and I get to sleep with my Hannah in my arms safe and sound in our home.

✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️

Wasn't gonna update today but you guys just got me to 90K reads and I had to say thank you. I appreciate and love you all for your support ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.8K 48
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚞𝚛𝚋�...
9.1K 465 53
Don't take it personal this my first book on here.
329K 7.6K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
23.6K 958 29
Sarah lives a casual life. She does well in school, she has a decent amount of friends, and she lives with her mom but keeps contact with her dad. On...