No One Is Perfect

By TheBlueBubbles

Wynter Miles has had a rough life from going to different foster families and homes, but not towns so no matt... More

No One Is Perfect-Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Sixteen

504 10 5
By TheBlueBubbles

Chapter Sixteen

I felt a nudging in my side, a constant poke in the same spot it was extremely annoying. I wacked whoever it was and put a pillow over my head again, trying to go back to sleep. But that didn't seem to be happening because that person decided to take off the bed covers, fuck sake. I sat up and glared at Charles.

"Why are you trying to wake me up?" I say while fighting the urge to yawn.

"You have breakfast then training, as much as I would love to stay and cuddle, but we have to leave." He said walking to the door looking back at me. "I'll meet you down at the dining room."

Once he left I groaned and slipped out of bed. I find my training outfit but decide to get a shirt as well, since I'm going down for breakfast, it might be deemed inappropriate if I wear just a training bra and shorts. I go into the bathroom and looked at myself.

Still the same black hair that reached down passed my waist. Still the same pale skin and bright blue eyes, but now there's black bags hanging beneath them, taunting me, reminding me how stressed out I was. I brushed my hair before tying it up and getting changed.

I go down to the dining room, smelling the amazing aroma of eggs, bacon, muffins and coffee. I almost ran into Seb. He steadied me, so I didn't fall and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Where are you going that's got you into such a rush?"

"Food." That's all I needed to say for him to laugh and move out of my way.

I quickly walked and got there in record time, everyone was seated at the dining table eating and talking about different things. I grabbed a plate and piled food onto it then grabbing a coffee, I sit next to Damion and he slightly stiffens when I do. I tried not to take notice of that and the hurt that pounded in my chest. I gobbled my food and my coffee so that no one could talk to me, I was still thinking about the fact that Aunt Julie is a she-wolf and that I might have to pick between Damion and Charles.

Once I finished Damion stood up and held is hand out for me. I took it and tried not to moan at the contact, the tingles and heat shot through my body and stayed in my most intimate places. I saw him take a breath only to stiffen even more, and I'm not just talking about hit posture, he must have smelled my lust and arousal. It's not exactly something I can control when I'm around him and Charles.

We reach the garden, I look up at him confused. "We are here for you to be able to manipulate your Earth infinity." He says after a few silent moments.

"What Earth infinity?"

"Touch that tree," I do as he says, "Don't you feel the life going through it into you? Don't you feel the power?"

I did feel all of that, it felt like electricity running through my arm into my body, like a golden current washing through my body and getting rid of anything bad in my life. It was a feeling that I could never forget. My mouth parted slightly and my eyes closed shut, my head tilted back as the power seeped through me, almost a pleasuring feeling. This is a feeling that I could easily get addicted to.

I felt Damion's eyes on me, but I didn't care I was in euphoria, I didn't care about anything or anyone for a change. Then I felt someone's hands run down my waist before going back up, it added to the pleasure that I was already feeling, I moaned at the touch and leaned into him, wanting more.

His lips were on my neck in an instant, nipping and sucking at the skin making me whimper in delight. Charles never made me feel like this, never made me feel like...like a woman. Hearing my whimpers, he grunted and wrapped my legs around my waist and pushed my back against the tree, kissing up my jawline to the corner of my lips. He stayed there not moving his lips closer to mine, I growled and grabbed his face before putting my lips against his.

This feeling is nothing I can describe, it feels like heaven with his soft but rough lips crashing against mine furiously. He nipped at my bottom lip, I gladly opened for him and his scalding hot tongue invaded my mouth and caressing my own tongue with his. I moaned as I scratched down his shirt covered back.

He gripped my thighs, squeezing them as he grunted inside of my mouth. Needing to breath I pulled away, he is kissing down my jaw to my neck, finding that sweet spot again and attacked it with mouth and tongue.

I whimpered, "Oh god," as I arched my back into him.

I felt his canines protrude through and grazed my skin, knowing that his wolf wants me made mine growl in delight. He pulled away, panting heavily like me with his eyes black and his canines bared to me. I bit my lip, he looked so beautiful. I dropped my legs, they wobbled a bit as my whole body was numb from his kisses.

He took a couple of steps back, letting me walk away from the tree and letting my brain come back into my body. My eyes widened, and I touched my lips, realising what I've done, I turned to him my eyes widened and my mouth parted in disbelief.

The only thing he said was, "I don't regret a single thing, Wynter." When he said that I realised that I didn't either, but it still wasn't right.

"I-I need to go, don't follow me." I said and ran back into my room, locking the door and jumping on my bed.

All I could think about was that kiss, all I could feel was his hands on me and his lips...oh god. This is not good, the last thing I need is boy problems before my fucking transition. I wanted to be angry at Damion, but I just can't seem to get angry, the only person I'm angry at is myself. I can't believe I let another man touch me while I'm with another. That just doesn't sit right with me. Though being with him, that feels right, it feels like that's where I'm supposed to be.

But with Charles, I feel safe and at home. I've grown to love Charles, I don't know what I'd do without him and if something ever happened to him it would kill me. I love Charles but there I am practically sleeping with a much older man, I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself, if Charles found out what happened with Damion-

No! I can't think about that, I need to distract myself.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and slowly dragged myself to my bathroom to wash Damion's scent off me.

After I was done I got dressed in my exercise gear and went down to the gym, Damion was there reading an old, worn book. He looked up and caught my eye, "I'm sorry Wynter, I don't know what came over me." He looked down as if he too was ashamed, but he didn't look regretful in the least.

I nodded in understanding, I too lost control, "It's fine Damion, let's just continue I don't want to lose focus or not be strong enough when the transition comes so can we just move on? After my transition we can discuss it."

He smiled at me, it sent tingles all through me and settled at the bottom of my stomach. "Absolutely, we will do some training, I'll fetch the punching bags."

He got up and left the gym, while he did I watched his firm ass walk away.

Fuck sake Wynter! Control your damn hormones! I scolded myself, I heard my wolf laughing at me.

For a while I just stood there, waiting for Damion to come back with the bags. Once he did he dragged in two normal looking black punching bags, he hung them up on some hooks connected to the ceiling.

"Now," he said, "These punching bags are for werewolves, they have special material inside to prevent a were from punching it small pieces. Only when I am full power can I punch through one."

Okay so at least I know that I will most likely never punch through a punching bag, I am not even close to having that strength, I mean look at the guy! He basically muscle!

"I want you to do a series of combinations, start off with-" He told me a combination for me to do and I got on doing them.

The whole time I hit the bag with all my strength and it didn't even sway, in fact I think the impact made me sway more than the fucking bag. This is so frustrating!

The whole time Damion walked around me, correcting me when I didn't do a set right or praising me when I do. Touching was kept to a minimal as I know that both of our wolves were on edge, waiting to pounce, it created a huge amount of sexual tension. I transferred the tension and sexual frustration into my combos, using it to fuel my strength and to get it out of my system, it was quite effective.

For three hours he made me do two different combinations, then he made me go for a run, to loosen up the muscles that are threatening to cramp for the over use. He ran next to me in silence once we were outside. I breathed in the smell of nature, out here I felt at peace, connected to the world. My wolf purred inside me thinking the same thing.

The sky started to lower, realising that I've spent a good part of my day in the gym training and how hungry I am. At that moment my stomach growled like a dying beached whale. Damion chuckled, "Perhaps it's time to feed you?"

I nodded my head eagerly and left to the kitchen. Everyone was already there serving dinner, my mouth watered at the smell and sight of homemade cheeseburgers and fries. I grabbed a plate and sat at the table, listening to the conversation everyone was already having.

"There have been more and more rogue sightings, I think they might be all gathering together." Quin stated.

"But why? Rogues are not known to have strategic skills." Seb piped in.

Charles also put a comment in, "rogues do not come together, they are too ruthless and stupid, and they would kill each other before they do anything."

"Rogues have been known to create a 'pack' but they would need an elder wolf, someone to control their 'pack' otherwise they will destroy each other as Charles said. But do not underestimate rogues, they are not anything near stupid, they can be smart and cunning, as well as evil and ruthless." Damion says, "They might be coming together to create this 'pack' but this 'pack' could be made for different reasons, one of them being to attack a normal pack of wolves."

As I listened to this I can't help but wonder what their history with the rogues are, all of them seem to be judging them harshly so they must have been bad encounters. Though, a bad encounter with one wolf does not mean that they can judge them all, it's like with religious terrorists. Everyone starts hating that religion even though it was the individual's choice to do terrorist acts, not the religions.

I kept my opinions to myself as I have never really had an encounter with rogues, other than that one time they tried to kidnap me, but I still don't know if that was rogues or another pack that found out my secret.

Thinking of my secret bought me back to the conversation with Damion and how my Aunt is a she-wolf like me. I don't know how a man can be so evil and deceitful, to do those things he must be a psychopath or sociopath. And to take her newborn son! That's absolutely disgusting, the pain and horror she must go through knowing her own flesh and blood wants her dead for no good reason other than the fact she's a werewolf.

Knowing that someone could be such a monster makes me close in on myself, building walls up around me. I don't want to get so close to someone that they could betray me, take advantage of me. Though I guess it's too late for that, I already have my heart splitting in two directions.

Not feeling hungry anymore, I left the dining room and went up into my room. I sat on my floor and close my eyes, trying to relax.

"How many more days?" I asked my wolf in my head.

7, can you feel the power? It's building more and more by the day. We will be so strong Wynter!

"Do you think we will survive the transition? I'm so weak, nothing compared to what you need me to be."

You are anything but weak! We are anything but weak! You will survive Wynter, just focus on your training.

"Sounds like fun." Just as I finished my sentence Charles came through the door and looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you on the floor?" he asks.

I shrug, "It's comfy?"

He laughed and sat on the bed, "I haven't held you all day, come over here."

I smiled and launched myself onto him from the floor, he laughed and caught me, spinning me so I'm underneath him. He looked into my eyes before kissing me lovingly, I nibbled his lips wanting more.

He groaned and opened his mouth for me, our tongues touch and I moan, gipping his hair in my hands and slightly tug at it as our tongues play. I can never get over his taste, rain forest and lust, delicious. His hands go under my sports bra and pinch my nipples harshly, I moaned loudly and arch my back to push them more into his hands. He moved his lips to my neck nibbling at my sweet spot whilst playing with my nipples.

"Oh Charles!" I moan and thrust my hips to meet his hard length.

He groaned in my mouth and bit down on my neck making me gasp, he grinded our hips together, pushing himself against my core before shoving himself from the bed away from me.

"This is not slowing down Wynter, I'm sorry, I'm going to go have a shower." He says and backs away from me, leaving me needy and hot.

I close my eyes and sigh, fuck I have decided, I'm a whore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...
147K 8.6K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...
11.4K 358 26
Faith Rivers is an Alphas Daughter youngest of three. Her family has a hidden past that only few know about and her father wants to keep it that way...
210 25 10
Zel's life has never gone to plan. She had to have a boyfriend that cheated on her because of "family" issues. She had to make sure that she was well...