Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

By Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... More

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
12, Memories and Emotions
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People

162 5 0
By Starr_Kels

It's already Monday. 2 days since the fight. Casey mended his wounds and stayed by side and even got to enter his room. Kiernan became some what busy and stayed in his room too or if he wasn't, he went to ride his new horse, Kaplan.

The dinning table was empty in my opinion. I zoned out the minute they served my food and everything went like every other time because my mind was blank.

"Kara?"

"Kara?!"

"Jocasta!" Kiernan snapped his fingers in my face, pulling me our of my momentarily stance. I looked up at him, touching my black alive hair band with bow in a hum.

"You haven't eaten a bit and we got to go" he said "What's up with you this days?"

I shook my head "I'm not hungry" I murmured, standing up and walking out of the room before he got to say anything. I asked a driver to drive me to school while the others took their cars, feeling unable to be in the same car with Casey or the brothers.

Kyan, Coen and Wren waved at me with weary looks, surely wondering where the others were. I waved back and walked away, heading to my locker but of course, no one could leave me alone today.

"Demelza!" Daisy greeted with a beaming fake sweet smile. Ever since the party, she acted like we were bestfriends and so did her constant fights with Jovie increase.

"Hey" I greeted in a weak tone, turning to my side. I saw a pair of two girls walk into the school. Daisy quickly lost interest and went running to greet them.

"Rue! Jazz!" She said finally in the bicthy proud tone.

Henry rolled his eyes "they are back and we've lost her for the rest of the school year"

Jovie rolled her eyes next to me "Plastic. FAKE" She said loud enough for Rue and Jazz to hear.

"Ohh isn't that Mabel's little cousin?" Jazz questioned in a rude bitchy tone "They resembled so much with their awful looks"

"I don't have time to deal with her or Mabel, anyway. Where's my boyfriend..." Rue snobbishly said in some fake French accent.😐 You can't force it, please....

"No shame. Stealing someone else's boyfriend and Riordan actually felt for it! Like can you compare my cousin to this piece of trash?!" Jovie commented in an annoyed angry tone "I hold a little respect because he is your brother" she added.

I just simply nodded, not having much to say about the whole thing.

Casey and Mabel finally walked in. She held Mabel's arm, trying to hold her away from physically damaging Rue until Riordan and Kyan walked in and hell broke loose.

"I still can't believe you cheated on me with this bitch" Mabel commented in a disappointed tone.

Personally, I didn't want to be part of the fight that will occur between them. I didn't even want to be close Wave or Noely so I spun on my heels and walked away. Sadly, I had the first period in the morning free so I decided on going to the library.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" The old nice looking woman questioned at the front desk.

"I will like to borrow a book"

"Are you a member?"

I shook my head.

She removed a small form and asked me to fill in the details. I silently wrote the information needed to become a member of the school library and be able to borrow a book when I heard a still familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Mrs Jackson" I turned to face the guy and it happen to be Claude Wolfgang.

"How is your day going?" She asked.

"I'm good. Just came to study for some quiz" he said.

I glanced up at him and mistakenly, he met my gaze. I quickly turned back to the form, feeling kinda abashe. He looked so familiar that it made me super awkward and uncomfortable.

"You can show around this lovely girl the library?" Mrs Jackson proposed.

"I'm the new student" he opposed.

"Yes but you know it better than anyone else. So strange..." she replied as I gave her back the form.

"I will be okay. I don't think there's much to see in the library" I replied with a smile.

"You are so wrong. The library arrangement will get you so confused. Claude is already a member and even volunteered to help me out with the library. He will be a good guide" she said, clearly giving no room for argument.

I felt him glance down at me but I kept my gaze down to my fingers, tapping it against by lap.

"Ok then..." he said, leading the way. I followed behind him as he explained some things about the library but I wasn't able to listen. My mind was somewhere else as I thought about Charlotte, the diary and the teddy bear.

Suddenly, I hit my head against the romance shelf, hitting my nose and my forehead.

"Ouch" I said in a wincing, holding my forehead and letting out a small cry.

"What was that? Are you okay?!" Claude questioned, placing his hand on my shoulder and inspecting my face like some medic. I touch my nose and noticed blood oozing out it.

"There's a bruise and you have nosebleeding. I think yiiu will need to visit the nurse and you might as well hold you head upwards" he said, leading me to the nurses office.

*********

"Be more careful when walking, Jocasta. It will be fine now but there will also be a little bruise for some time" Talia informed, after disinfecting my bruise.

Fortunately, the nose bleeding had stopped and there was a small bruise on my nose, slightly noticeable if you pay close attention to my face.

"Thanks" I said, keeping my tie in my bag and joiningClaude outside of the nurse office.

"How is it?"

"Better" I replied. He handed me a bottle of water and I replied with a small thank you. Soon, we found ourselves strolling through the school campus. I had missed the 2nd period so I just decided to attend class after the pause.

"So... you're the lost La Masseria?" He questioned.

"Yeah"

"Where were you? I mean, they searched for you so hard" he asked.

"I guess I grew and was in France" I replied, tucking away my cornrow braid behind my back.

"Ohh. I spent part of my childhood there before moving back to the US and now, I'm in Italy" He said "It such a beautiful country"

"Well, you got to see around. I don't actually remember much of my stay in France. I only have a single friend called Charlotte. All I remember was waking up in some hospital, then being taken to the orphanage. I didn't even get time to relax a little and then, I was told I have billionaire brothers and a sister" I rampled out my frustration in an annoyed tone.

"It's so frustrating and depressing. I feel out of my mind and I can't even think straight anymore because I don't fucking know who I am. I mean, I wake up and just randomly hear that I've been in a coma for 1 year and they don't even know the fucking cause why. I can't eat normally because after just two spoons I feel like I've eaten a whole meal for 10"

Well... that was nice to say without thinking but after you speak without thinking, you must always realize that you've said something wrong and that's what happen. I hadn't even told the others about the whole ordeal and I was here rampling my problems to some random guy.

"Sorry" my cheeks and whole face was already completely flushed crimson red and I couldn't even look at him as I spoke. I let out a sigh and arranged my glasses.

"That was-"

"In conclusion, just forget everything I just said, if don't even know what the fuck I was saying, haha, I'm fucking stupid" I managed to say, shrugging "That wasn't important"

"That's very important" He corrected, suddenly stopping "My mother is a retired neurologist. You may be suffering from PTSD, Dissociative disorders or even depression"

"You are not well specialized to give diagnostics and once again, forget about that shit. Look, I'm fine" I said with a big fake smile, wringing my arms like a puppet.

"Stop that" he said, placing my hands back at my side.

I laughed at his reaction, diverting my stare away fans noticing that we were suddenly in the football field.

"When did we reach?" He asked out of the blue.

I breathe out, looking around. I really wasn't paying attention to anything. I looked over to the bleachers and caught Noely and a familiar figure holding her hand.

"Isn't that Casey?" He asked in a suggestive tone, standing behind me. His breathe tickled my neck, making me more conscious than ever. I moved away and ended up slipping over nothing.

He quickly caught me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling close to his chest.

😑Was he doing it on purpose? Can't he see how embarrassed I am?😧

I held my hands upwards, nearly touching his chest and turned back to the bleachers. Casey too turned like she felt a stare as the guy walked away behind the bleachers. She had some strange look on her face that I couldn't really decipher.

I let out a silly cough and pushed away from him, flustered.

"What is wrong?" He asked, confused.

"Non! Non non. Il y a rien" I stammered still feeling silly. I opened my mouth to talk again but closed it again, my legs taking control and letting me run back to the school infrastructure, leaving him confused.

[Non! Non non. It's nothing]

*********

I jumped unto my bed after dinner, dressed Marc Ellis white & black logo short set. I kept my phone next to me and picked up a nearby hair brush, talking to myself.

"What the hell was that? Claude.... that guy. I'm sure he was doing it on purpose and at is he so perfect? I mean, no one can be that..." I frowned and suddenly picked up my pillow and screamed into it.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I kept the brush away and wore my purple night hair cap, before taking my computer and searching about Mister Perfect Claude Wolfgang.

I typed his name on Google and mostly got information about his parents. His mother was indeed a well known neurologist and she now lived and worked in Japan while his father was a Michelin star chef, now in Italy for a construction project of his new restaurant.

Some pair of picture perfect parents😒 How won't they have such a golden son?

I scrolled done again and saw a link to his YouTube channel. I clicked on it and boy, I was marvelled. He had 13million sucribers and was already a quite known junior chef, living and learning from his father.

At some point, I got annoyed and rolled my eyes, closing the computer and keeping it next to me as I laid down on the bed, still wanting to cut his hair with a razor.

"Fuck-"

My phone vibrated next to me as I wanted to curse out. I checked the message and it happened to be Wave, telling me to come out to the balcony.

I sigh and stood up, wearing my slippers and walking outside in the chilly night.

"Hey" he shouted from down there. Next to him was a beautiful black horse, it's fur shun under the moonlight from where it stood next to the horse small lake. You could imagine the view.

"Nice horse! What's her name?" I shouted back.

"Dawn! Come meet me down" he said, wearing it's saddle.

I nodded, not forgetting to snap a quick shot and running down to meet him outside. The maids and guards hit me a waited look but I just smiled and met him.

"Wanna ride?" He asked, climbing.

I shook my head in a stern no "Imagine if I fall? Never" I said.

He raised his eyebrow and held out his hand.

"Do you trust me?"

That question disturbed me a little. I hesitated little but finally took his hand and he carried me up.

"Hold unto me. If you fall, I won't take the blame in front of Rauw" he stated as I tied held him.

It felt strange climbing on a horse but I knew how Kiernan was of professional level when it came to such things. I suddenly felt the horse galloping and running throughout the estate under the moonlight.

"Open your eyes" he said "You will get use to it with time"

I nodded and opened my eyes, still holding it and the feeling was enjoyable. For once in my life, I felt free as the horse galloped in speed and I carefreely laughed and giggled with Wave.

"See?!"

My hair cap fell down, letting the wind freely run through my hair. Wave stopped the horse, carefully back where we started and helped me get off.

"You gotta teach me" I stated with a satisfied genuine smile.

He laughed and combed the fur of Dawn with his hands "I knew you will enjoy it but I doubt if Rauw will like the idea"

"I will ask him" I smiled and pecked his cheek, hugging him goodnight.

"Good night"

"Good night, sweetheart. Sweet dreams"

*****

Hey!

What do you guys think of Claude? Is he really picture perfect as Kara thinks he is? What do you think of their moment together?

Who is your favourite sibling? Personally I kinda like Wave and Rauw.

Soon enough, you all will meet one of my favourites; Anwen!

Anyway, Who do you think was with Casey at the bleachers?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 43.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
209K 3.9K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
13.1K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
675K 19.6K 41
(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you go there first. Or else this one might...