Leaving my island To find you

By tiatimaria

"Did you just call me a dick". Jeon asked staring at the girl Trying to find herself after being betrayed by... More

Prologue My perfect boyfriend
Trust
Broken
Betrayal
Leaving my island pt 1
Leaving my island pt 2
Leaving my island pt 3
New beginnings
First day in new york
This day
November 13
Jeon park
Mother ?
While you were sleeping
Before
A TIME CALLED HER
A TIME CALLED HIM
PROMISE
ARE YOU OKAY ?
HER 🔞
WHAT IF ?
TRY...
Fight
Half

Nine years

66 7 0
By tiatimaria

Looking at the phone in front of me trying not to alert the sleeping boy next to me . should I ? No I shouldn't, I trust Karson and he would never do anything to hurt me , to hurt us
Would he ?.

"Babe" the grey-blue eyed boy called looking up at me with his phone in my hands "what are you doing? Why do you have my phone ?".

I was looking at the time , I can't believe we fell asleep after eating.

"Uggh I know right,
**Yawning sounds** I'm gonna take a quick shower brb".
"Hey you know I love you right ?"

Yeah , I love you too Karson

"Sigh my beautiful girl I hope you never forget how much you mean to me" he said then gave me a small kiss on my forehead before heading to the bathroom.

"I'll join you in a few" I said while my eyes trailed him until he disappeared into the  bathroom, looking at the phone in my hands wondering what to do next, Should I search it or should I ask him who tf is Izzy.

Before I could answer myself  my fingers scrolled into izzy's chat surprisingly seeing only one message , confused on why there's only one message I quickly exit the chat , I should trust Karson sigh this is stupid.

Placing his  phone down on my bed side tablet deciding to trust my boyfriend.

Walking towards the bathroom until I heard that buzzing sound again ,  turning on my heels to go back to where the phone is .

Another text from Izzy appears on the screen "karson this is crazy where are you I can't take this anymore you promise you would make this right yet you're not here, where the heck are you Karson".

Standing in place trying to wrap my head around what I just read , my imagination running wild wondering what  could she  be talking about , wondering who even is she.
Cutting me from my thoughts, I heard his voice asking me what's wrong , standing stil in place I asked

Who the fuck is Izzy Karson ?.

"What ?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 818 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
178K 6.9K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
51.4K 1.9K 34
A girl running away from her past ...who's to trust? This is the first full book I've written so sorry if it's not very good. I've grown writing wise...
5.4K 208 24
Book One: Selfless Love [Please read Book One first.] He managed to lie for now but how long will that last? Find out how Jungkook struggles to keep...