𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉...

By leighachu

Hyunjin - the best friend of Felix's boyfriend - was the cockiest asshole you'll ever meet. And Felix's least... More

┊CHAPTER ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER ELEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TWELVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FOURTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FIFTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SEVENTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER NINETEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

┊CHAPTER SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

1.4K 60 21
By leighachu

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ It was the next morning and felix was currently doing his hair in a loose half up ponytail with some hair hanging and the front. He wore this to school.

He added a layer of his lip gloss and cologne and grabbed his bag and other important items and walked out the door.

When he arrived at school, he immediately walked to his locker to put his extra books away and to get ready for art, which he absolutely dreaded. While he  was putting his stuff away, a figure appeared next to his locker and slammed it right in his face. Felix clenched his jaw and turned to see who it was even though he already had an idea.

"Don't switch partners." Hyunjin mumbles as he crosses his arms and leans against the lockers.

"Why shouldn't I?" Felix bites back as he crosses his arms also.

"Why would you- listen," Hyunjin pushes himself off the locker and uses his hands to help explain himself, "I thought I was saying things that we're already known and mutually agreed upon yesterday. I didn't expect you to get so mad."

"Oh! But I love to hear how much you don't like me and how you hate my presence every damn second of the day, yeah that's so mutually agreed on." Felix rolls his eyes as he turns back around to open his locker.

"Okay.. but you don't like me either so."

"More reason to switch partners. To save my mental health and keep my positive energy." Felix nods to himself as he grabs his tiny mirror and applies another coating of lipgloss, which was a nervous habit.

"Felix, just," Hyunjin sighs angrily as he snatches Felix's lipgloss away.

"Hey! Give that back!" Felix hisses as he reaches out to snatch his lipgloss back but Hyunjin was too quick and stored in his pocket.

"I think I'll hang onto this.. so now you have to be my partner if you want your shit back." Hyunjin smirks cockily, knowing he won this battle. Felix just sighs and slams his locker,

"Fine, you piece of shit. I'll be your partner for now but piss me off again, I'll  just do my part of the project and leave you with a failing grade."

"I'll probably piss you off some more but deal." Hyunjin smiled triumphantly as he turns to walk away.

"Hey, dipshit! What about my lipgloss?" Felix yells as he throws his arms in the air.

"Oh, I'll be keeping this until you fulfill your part of the deal. See you at art, freckles." And Hyunjin walks away. Fucking bitch Felix thinks to himself as he groans and walks to art class.

🎧 time skip to lunch 🎧

A few hours passed and it was lunch time. Felix skips happily to where him and his friends usually eat with his tray in his hands.

"Hi hi!" Felix greets excitedly as he sits down, so ready to dig into his food and demolish it.

"What's up, yongbok."

"Hi, lixie!"

"Sup."

"So, felix how's it been working with your favorite person in the world for art?" Chan teases as he pokes around his food.

"Absolutely amazing now that you mention it. Except the part where I get insulted all the damn time and almost had to switch partners." Felix pouts angrily as he stabs into his food.

"Oh, baby! I wish I can save you from that bad man!" Han fake cries as he throws his arms around Felix and smooches their faces together.

"I know, sungie! Imagine if we were in art together, I would definitely feel so much better!" Felix joins in on his fake crying as he hugs him back.

"Oh for the love of god, please stop being dramatic." Minho groans as he bites into his Apple. "But let me know if he keeps bothering you, Felix. I'll shove my foot so far up his ass you'll see-"

"Okay, thank you. Minho, that's enough!" Chan awkwardly laughs as he pats his arm lightly.

"When's the next time you two are going to work on the project?" Seungmin finally speaks up as he was quietly working on his art project for his class period.

"That's a great question actually since I have work today, I have no idea." Felix shrugs as he goes back to devouring his food.

"Are you gonna ask?"

"Nope." And they all laugh as they move on from the conversation to their next topic.

🎧 few hours later; after school 🎧

Felix was currently at work, making someone's order with a smile on his face while he happily hums. He was going on his break soon which means he can play with the cats!

"And here's your latte with a raspberry cheesecake!" Felix grins as he hands the customer their order. The customer says a quick thank you as he leaves the cafe.

Felix goes back to his working station and cleans up the mess from the previous drink he made until he heard the front door bell go off and hears steps approaching the register.

"I'll be with you in a second!" Felix yells out softly as he puts the towel away and turns around. His smile didn't last long though when he saw the person in front of him.

"Take your time, blondie. Im still looking." Hyunjin says as he leans against the counter and looks up at the menu. "Hey, what would you recommend?"

Felix rolls his eyes as he approaches the register, "I'm not sure. What do you like? Sweet food? Mildly sweet? Savory sweet?" Felix responds dryly.

"How about you surprise me." Hyunjin smirks playfully as he pulls out his wallet.

"Whatever," Felix was debating on giving Hyunjin the most expensive drink on the menu but instead, today he decided to be charitable and gave Hyunjin two options, "Would you want a strawberry boba tea or taro boba tea?"

"Which one would you pick?" Hyunjin asks as he mindlessly plays with the little kitten accessories at the register.

"A strawberry boba tea."

"Why?"

"It's my favorite drink."

"Okay well, I'll take your favorite then, freckles." Hyunjin says in a low voice as the side of his lip raises a little bit, as he bites his bottom lip gently as he slides him the cash.

For some reason, the way Hyunjin smiled was different from the way he usually does. He usually has an ugly smug grin on his face that makes him look like a creepy predator but this one is weird, it's kinda.. flirty? No. There's no way Hyunjin, Yeonjun's best friend would be flirting with me so openly. Felix thinks as he carefully takes the money from Hyunjin.

"When's your next break?"

"Why?" Felix squints his eyes feeling suspicious as he goes to make his drink.

"So we can talk," felix turns to look at him with a looks that says he didn't believe a word he just said, "Okay, so we can work on the project which means.. talking." Hyunjin says as he follows Felix's movements with his eyes. Felix wrinkles his nose in disgust at the thought of talking to Hyunjin for such a long period of time as he puts the lid on Hyunjin's drink and hands it to him.

"I'm on my break right now actually."

"Great. I'll be at the table in the back." Hyunjin slurps on his drink as he turns around and walks away.

"Yay. I'm so looking forward to this." Felix says dryly as he takes off his apron and clocks in his break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 616 8
Felix is a member of well known group around the world, stray kids. Their lives are very open to their fans, but everyone has secrets. Felix can see...
23.7K 694 19
A story where Hwang Hyunjin a mafia and Lee Felix a simple guy are forcefully married because of a business deal between their fathers. Hyunlix ~Lia.L
205K 14.7K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
138K 3.7K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...