It's Not Normal But .... (San...

By ShikshaSingh775

What if the wind pillar starts to feel attracted to the water pillar? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's note (not a chapter)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 9

4.7K 110 80
By ShikshaSingh775

Sanemi's POV
(I don't usually write POV's so, please tell me my mistakes in the comment section, it'll help me)

I was beyond angry at Tomioka, he looks like he has totally given up on life. There he was f****** pinning that demon out who was spilling God knows what liquids.

As soon as I took the liquid that was spitted over Tomioka, my back was burning. I can't even imagine what would've happened if Tomioka took it straight on his face.

I was also angry that he was making strategy with new comers and even a f****** demon but didn't tell me anything. I really wanted to curse him for that and I told everyone of them to leave from there, to not to become more pissed.

"What the h*** were you doing, huh?!", I asked Tomioka and held his collar of uniform pulling him on his feet.

He slowly hissed but got up," What do you mean?", he asked me if it was the most random thing.

"You f*****!", I was about to punch him but suddenly he held my clothes and his knees almost buckled.

"What are you doing ....?", I asked being clueless but he didn't say anything, tears pooled his eyes and he was suddenly trembling. I quickly kneeled on the ground, holding his head and torso and asking him what was the matter.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching us but I didn't care, it was already morning and the demon was dead and, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I again saw that Kamado kid running towards us.

"GIYUU SAN!", he yelled and kneeled in front of me, holding Giyuu in his arms.

"What's happening to him?!", I asked panicking, I just wanted to know that he's safe, but he just ignored my question and took a corner of his own Haori and wiped the deep blue liquid off Giyuu and there I saw, his skin was as if it was burnt.

At that moment, I felt as if my heart was going to stop beating, Giyuu was almost closing his eyes, that Kamado kid and his friends were screaming something while wiping the liquid off Giyuu but his skin was slowly dissolving.

I didn't know what came over me, but I just picked up Giyuu and ran towards Kocho's estate,"Don't close your eyes.", was all I was able to say before my tears spilled on his face.

End of Sanemi's POV

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke followed him but Sanemi was way too fast.

As soon as they reached there, Shinobu and Aoi took Giyuu to a room while Kanao treated Sanemi.

At last, it was confirmed that the liquids that the demon spilled around was poison of different kinds. Sanemi's torso was wrapped and he was told to rest for the rest of the week but the poison on Giyuu and Tanjiro was new to everyone. Tanjiro was safe for now as he didn't have much of it and most of it was wiped off but Giyuu's condition was serious, he had that liquid on torso and legs and a little on his neck and face.

".... Can't say anything about Tomioka san but you all should rest.", Shinobu said with her cheerful voice which shocked everyone except the wind Hashira who was immediately able to tell what was she hiding in her voice.

"He's not gonna make it .... Is he?", Sanemi asked while looking down in a dangerously low voice.

"Only 10% chance of survival ....", Shinobu replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 339 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
19.9K 418 25
𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘...
31.3K 657 20
Sanemi thought he hated the water pillar. He hated how ignorant he was and his, "I'm not like you guys" act, how he doesn't show emotions, and how he...
2.1M 44.5K 38
'What if' scenarios of the Male Pillars Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.