๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๏ฟฝ...

By -thenerdthatwrites-

๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘‘... ...๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘... More

๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—— - 0.1
A Normal Day - I
The Voices - II
An Eligible Bachelor - III
Hidden In Plain Sight - IV
The Truth Comes Out - V
Lakeside Picnics with a Dose of Blackmail - VI
Every Candle Must go Out, For it to Be Relit Again - VII
Rage is A Monster Inside - VIII
Heartbreaks are a Killer - IX
Panic Attacks Hurt like Hell - X
A Reporters Delight - XI
Speeches are for Losers - XII
๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—— - 0.2
Look What You Made Me Do - XIII
The Morning After - XIV
Be My Baby - XV
The Funeral; Part 1 - XVI
The Funeral; Part 2 - XVII
Say You Won't Let Go - XVIII
Let the Rumours Start - XIX
Let the Voices (W)in - XX
Let's Hurt Tonight - XXI
Sleep? Don't Know Her! - XXII
I Would Slap You but I Ignore Your Existence - XXIII
Late At Night is Best - XXIV
Boyfriends Are A Godsend - Except When Hungover - XXVI
Grief Is Difficult to Deal With - XXVII
My Sister! Really? - XXVIII
Family Are The Worst - XXIX
Why Are The Christmas Decorations Up? - XXX
The Controversy Of Christmas Movie Marathons - XXXI
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - XXXII
New Year's Kiss - XXXIII
Pins Hurt Man! - XXXIV
An Overwhelming and Stress Inducing Birthday - XXXV

All Hallows Eve - XXV

6 0 0
By -thenerdthatwrites-

31st October

Ever since I was a kid, I have always loved Halloween.

The costumes, the lights, the decorations, the holiday feel to it.

It's like Christmas, but just with more sugar than turkey.

This year though was probably the most stressful one yet.

I always try to do a prank each year, trick someone or get revenge for a prank earlier that year.

It's a tradition.

The thing is though, this year was screwed up.

I started off by waking up and puking, some of it getting on my pyjamas, meaning those had to go in the wash. Then, after that, all the good cereal was gone, and then I was told I had to go get ready for the stupid masquerade ball I had planned.

Well, I had called it stupid, Xander was in the room when I said it, chuckled and then cheekily replied.

"You do remember you planned this right? You should be excited," He said before I walked out of the room, choosing to ignore the comment he had made.

So, here I was sitting on my bed, procrastinating, trying to put off getting ready for just a little while longer.

That was until, of course, Jameson walked in, masquerade mask in hand, and carrying a suit.

"Kaitlyn, what are you doing?" Jameson asked a slightly amused lilt in his voice.

I look up slowly, a guilty look arising on my face as I replied, "Procrastinating," I say in a higher octave than normal.

"Kaitlyn, the ball you organised, is starting in a couple of hours, meaning we need to be there in an hour. Why are you procrastinating?" He asks while I sigh.

"Because I'm scared no one will like it and I feel like shit," I rush out and stick my book down as Jameson walks over, sticking the suit down beside him.

"Katie?" Jameson said when I got up.

"Yes?" I replied.

"What are you doing?" Jameson asks, and I turn to face him, walking backwards towards my wardrobe as I did so.

"Getting a dress. Could you do my hair if I get in my dress and do my makeup?" I ask and return to a normal walking direction as I replied.

"Alright. What dress are you going to be wearing then?" He asks as I rake around my wardrobe, trying to find the dress, cloak, hat, shoes and belt I had stuck together for tonight

"Well, my darling Jameson, I will be wearing this," I say and whip out the outfit I had put together.

It was a mid-calf length corseted black dress, that I had paired quite nicely with a dark green cloak which had gold accents, as well as a witches hat and a few gold moon and stars belts and finally some 'Doc. Marten's' which finished off the look just nicely.

Jameson chuckled slightly at the extravagance of the way I brought out the outfit, but still got up, walked over, and kissed my forehead.

"So you want me to do your hair?" Jameson then asks, repeating what I had said earlier.

I let out a small 'mm-hm' before walking back over to our bed where Jameson's dark suit already lay I then picked it up, handed it to him and then said "I'm going to go get changed, I would advise you to as well considering the time," with a small smug smile on my face as I walked off towards the screens that I usually got changed behind.

{----------}

Once both Jameson and I had gotten changed, I walked over to my dressing table, Jameson following me while grabbing the hairbrush I had tossed on my bed earlier after a quick brush through from this morning, so then he could do my hair for me.

I started applying the simple makeup to my face which consisted of primer, foundation, concealer, contour, setting powder, blush, highlights, eyebrow gel, green and black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and then a hot red lip liner and matte lipstick.

The perfect look to go with the 'modern' witch outfit.

While I was applying the contour and then setting powder though, Jameson asked what I exactly wanted to do with my hair tonight.

"So what do you want to do with your hair darling?" Jameson asked as I applied the contour to my jawline.

I paused, thinking and stopping the brushing movements as I did so.

"I think a half up half down look would be nice," I reply and then go back to the application of the contour and then move swiftly onto the setting powder while Jameson began to section my hair, braiding some parts slightly to give more of a witchy vibe, especially with him adding in the extra effect of charms on the braids.

{----------}

Soon enough, both of us were ready.

Costumes on, hair done, makeup (for me), done.

And somehow, there were no breakdowns of sorts, which personally, I was really glad for, for myself.

So, with that, we went downstairs and saw the first few guests arriving while Jameson was lucky and got things like wine to drink, which for the night, was nicknamed 'vampire juice'.

Xander's joke, not mine.

Also, lucky git. I sat at the side with my apple juice, trying to pretend it was something like scotch while Jameson stood and drank wine.

So, soon enough though, the party, (supposed ball) was in full swing.

Everyone looked happy, so with that, I was happy. Especially at the fact that I had helped plan all of this.

There were pumpkin carving competitions throughout the night, as well as things like an apple bob.

A classic Halloween funfair.

I even managed to get a prank in on quite a few different people.

What we were doing was a thing where you had to pick the right bucket to get tipped over you, but I had added cold spaghetti to one bucket and ice water to the other.

Let's just say my Mum wasn't happy when freezing cold spaghetti was tipped over her head.

The only problem with tonight was when it came to an end, and I had to deal with a very drunk Jameson.

When I saw him after pretty much everyone had left, and we'd cleaned up a bit, I laughed so hard, I snorted a couple of times, making Xander look up from where he was sitting, and he fell out of his chair laughing, mindlessly drunk.

I took Jameson's hands and began to take him back up to our room when he started to strop, so I ended up having to grab some chocolate to even get him away from the alcohol.

Man, I'm glad I can't drink just now otherwise, I would be worse than Jameson.

And from the behaviour he was showing, it was clearly hard to do.

When we did finally get back up to our room, I opened the door and Jameson started slurring some half-awake-will-need-to-puke-more-than-me-soon comments.

"You trying to bed me before we even go out on a date Katie?" Jameson slurs as he almost trips and I catch him before setting him down on the bed, making sure he was upright and responsive before quickly changing into my pyjamas.

When I do finally get back, I hear another mumbled slurred sentence, but not before a very wobbly body runs across to the bathroom and regurgitates the effects of alcohol.

I went through to the bathroom, sat down and rubbed Jameson's back like he does to me on nights I throw up, and then quickly went and grabbed him some pyjamas.

When Jameson did finally stop puking for a minute, I quickly changed his top half so then it would be okay for bed.

The pyjama trousers though, I was just giving up on as I had no idea how I would get them on him, as he would normally be doing this for me.

I quickly became a lot more thankful for my boyfriend at that moment, with his head half in the toilet, throwing up, but he was still someone I cared a whole lot of fucks about.

My forever buddy.

Eventually, like most of the time when you puke, Jameson's heaves eventually turned dry and he then curled up into my side, head in the crook of my neck, trying to fall asleep, as I tried to coax him out of the sleepy haze, just enough, so then he could change and get into bed.

And only just, did he manage to do that.

And to say I was relieved is an understatement when Jameson finally laid down in bed and got settled.

So, with that, I climbed into bed myself as I was already ready and kissed Jameson's temple, cuddling into him before finally, eventually falling asleep.

UPLOADED; 24/06/2023

WORDS; 1404

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 16
Baby just read ๐Ÿฉท Comment your thoughts ๐Ÿฉท Follow if you want to ๐Ÿฉท Like if you like it ๐Ÿฉท Love you all ๐Ÿฉท Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...
91 9 9
The war between love and destinyโ™ช Not in this life but in next life I am going to write my own destiny๐ŸŽ Religion doesn't matter in love, identity d...
2.8K 152 12
"๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ!",๐Œ๐ž๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ. "๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ!! ๐†๐จ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž!!",๐“๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ...
61 13 7
๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜-๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ผ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’‚, ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–...